• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Invisible Woman (1941)

duannewalton

2nd Level Red Feather
Universal has been releasing their classic monster movies in DVD sets called The Legacy Collection. Their latest, The Invisible Man, includes The Invisible Woman. While more of a comedy than a horror movie, this film is a favorite of mine from a long way back (when the Son of Svengoolie would air it on his show on WFLD channel 32).

Virginia Bruce plays Kitty, a model that agrees to be a scientist's test subject for his invisibility machine. When she asks if it'll hurt, the scientist replies, "No. It's like tickling sensations for a minute or two." To which she responds, "Good. I don't tickle easily." Sure enough, Kitty is placed into the machine, it does tickle her, and she does laugh.:D Oh, it does turn her invisible, too.

In other scenes, she starts to materialize from the feet up, and models a pair of stockings while invisible. Some nice foot related scenes.

Can you imagine how these scenes must've gone over with the poor foot and tickle starved audience members in 1941, and how blessed we are today?

It's great to see this movie again in pristine DVD format. I did develop something of a crush on Virginia Bruce, even though I don't think she was tickled in any of her other movies.

And now, in the still of the night and in the corners of my mind, her transparent fingertips trail over me while her sultry voice comes out of thin air and teases me into ticklish delight.

Thanks for posting this, I love old black and white stuff.

Thanks for posting this! I SO love "new old" finds. Just think of how much may already be out there that we just haven't found yet.

Great insight on how fortunate we are today vs. our brethren (and sistren?) from 1941! :)

Bandit

The Lady Vanishes...

Duanne, you're quite right about Ms. Bruce in The Invisible Woman . She's a doll and it's a pity she had so few quality parts in films. While she doesn't have much to do in it but motivate the final wild chase, she's also in one of the better Abbott & Costello movies, Pardon My Sarong . Unfortunately, she's not tickled in THAT one...
Getting back to The Invisible Woman , cute tickling bit and
weird disembodied foot shots aside, MY favorite bit is the closing line, spoken with intoxicated relish by the great John Barrymore.
As the inventor of the invisibility machine, he watches with interest as the offspring of Kitty and her husband fades away. The professor observes, "Definitely hereditary!" (Or some such; I haven't seen the pic in many a moon.)It's the perfect capper by the old ham as "The End" comes...

Yes, I also remember Pardon My Sarong. She did sneeze while she was hiding from the bad guys, though. A little something for those of us that appreciate a good sneeze from a woman :)

duannewalton said:
Yes, I also remember Pardon My Sarong. She did sneeze while she was hiding from the bad guys, though. A little something for those of us that appreciate a good sneeze from a woman :)

Virginia sneezed?? Oh wow...did anyone get this on tape? Or could someone make a clip of this??

Drew

Ahchoo vs. Cootchy-coo?

Well, if we're going to start a site celebrating invisible women sneezing, it must include (a naked--if unseen) Donna Reed's sexy ahchoo from behind the hydrangea bush in IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!
Of course, what really gets my gonads vibrating is the sight and sound (Sigh) of a woman hiccoughing...

TeeHeeLawrence
That is a good play on words. The lady vanishes is a classic Hitchcock movie, however no tickling that I can recall.

Tkl-Duo, Pardon my Sarong is on the first A&C DVD collection.
And TeeHee, I also enjoy a good hiccough... as long as it's not from drinking too much. Kind of a turn off.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back