• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experience

Machinehead

TMF Master
Tickling experience

On Friday during 5 periods I saw Todd Y. and Katie J. flirting and I saw Todd Poking her stomach and she smiled and flinched. He did this for a few minutes and he got the same reaction. I really think they will hookup.

Also on Friday I was walking to class I saw Daniel H. and tickled amber L. ribs which she squealed and flinched.

On Monday I was going to my locker when I saw Todd tickle Katie's ribs for a few second and she flinched and smiled. It was a quick tickle.

Also on Monday I saw Zach M. come behind Molly M. and he tickled her ribs she squealed and flinched. It was quick.

On Tuesday I was in 4th period Molly M. and Daniel H. were playing around when all of a sudden Molly poked Daniel ribs he flinched and then He grabbed her knee she went nuts and flinched and then she grabbed his knee and flinched and then he started to poke her ribs a couple times and then it stopped. It was some dam good tickling.

Also on Tuesday during that same period Geoff J. poked Molly ribs in which she flinched and made a weird noise. That girl is definitely ticklish.

On Wednesday I was going to my locker when I went behind Amber L. and poked her ribs and she squealed and flinched great reaction.

I am posting this early cause there was so many Tickling
experiences this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back