• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship ( M/F)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
This story is dedicated to a wonderful friend. Hope you all enjoy it.

The Start of a Beautiful Friendship

He chuckled to himself as he hit the send button on his laptop and waited for her reply.

Sending a steady stream of teasingly tantalizing messages back and forth had become a regular occurrence for Steve and Karen who had met through an on-line tickle group about four months ago.

As Steve shot out his quick response to an already excited Karen advising her what she was soon in for when they finally met in person for tickles he was in the process of uploading a picture to send behind it that more than amply described his vivid word play.

Karen loved receiving his emails. They helped her get through her usually long days at the office with a smile on her face and that wonderful tingly sensation in her body that they both knew he was so good at stimulating in her.

Steve loved Karen’s reaction to his words and to his voice and couldn’t wait to finally have a face to face meeting.

Both lived with long time partners however the thing they truly had in common was the fact that their mates had absolutely no interest in their passion for tickling while the two of them seemed to live each moment for an opportunity to further explore this delicious fetish they shared.

Karen was a bright, attractive, vivacious and extremely ticklish woman. A bit submissive by nature, she nonetheless had a mischievous penchant for getting revenge when pushed over the edge.

Her aura, simply put, radiated ticklishness.

She had only begun to explore real time tickle relationships over the past year or so and had experienced a mere hand full of physical tickle sessions at the hands of true ticklers.

She loved these get togethers. They varied tremendously with each tickler thus opening her eyes to new and exciting things each time she was tickled.

Distance was the one setback she faced however with regard to further exploring her ticklish passions. Not finding a person close enough to home that understood the situation she was in or who had the same intense passion for tickling that she had for being tickled until now had eluded her.

Meeting Steve was a revelation. She had found a man who knew how to push all of her buttons and he lived only a few hours away.

Steve too had been searching for a tickle playmate that was in the vicinity, being extremely frustrated by the long lapses between his tickle sessions due to the fact that his very small circle of ticklish friends were out of state and largely inaccessible.

He had met with his first real ticklee since marrying, a couple of years ago after many years of suppressing his burning desire to tickle and disappointed by his situation at home. It was time for him to finally feed this intense fetish that he had since early childhood.

Not unlike Karen, he found it was difficult to find extremely ticklish women with the same fire and desire burning in them who were able to grasp his personal situation.

Karen was everything he was looking for in a ticklee and more plus she was near enough to allow them to meet on a fairly regular basis.

Both Steven and Karen knew the addicting nature of their fetish and were careful to try to keep it under control. Even this early in their relationship it was becoming difficult to do largely because of how wonderful their first actual play date together went. But more on this later.

Before setting up a tickle play session they had decided to meet at a popular restaurant a few miles from Karen’s home after exchanging telephone numbers and taking their tickle teasing to a vocal as well as written level for a few weeks.

Steve arrived early and made sure to reserve a booth in the far corner of the restaurant so they would have some privacy. Surprisingly he wasn’t nervous, as he had been with a few of his past tickle partners on their first meeting.

Knowing that Karen liked seeing men well dressed he decided to wear a suit. Hey if things went well at their dinner he just might be able to use the tie later in the evening!

Karen more than hinted at her love of being bound during a tickling and Steve sat there daydreaming. Karen starred in the lead role. Tied in various positions, totally helpless and at his mercy, unable to escape from his tickling fingers.

He was definitely hoping that he’d be able to sneak in some tickles, already extremely excited about the prospects of tickling this interesting and exciting woman whom he’d gotten to know fairly well during their many email, instant message and telephone conversations.

She teased him constantly about how insanely ticklish her feet were and he conjured up visions of them sitting in the corner booth of the restaurant, Karen with her cute feet in his lap under the table squirming wildly as his fingertips explored her toes and soles.

Looking up from his seat near the hostess’s podium he saw her strut into the restaurant. The minute she walked in the door he was mesmerized. They had exchanged pictures but seeing her in person and dressed as sexy as she was in a black halter mini dress; black nylons and four-inch heels totally took his breath away.

She had promised to dress up for him and he was more than pleased with her choice of clothing. As he got up and walked over to her they embraced in a welcome hug.

Both of them were very pleased at what they saw.

Steve’s fingers lightly squeezed Karen’s hips and she squirmed and giggled girlishly in his ear teetering on her nylon clad toes which she was up on as she reached her arms around Steve’s neck.

“So wonderful to finally meet you Karen!”

“Ooh!”

“Likewise Steve.” she said a chill running down her back from his finger tickles.

“Shall we have a seat?” he asked whispering in her ear as his fingers continued lightly exploring her midsection.

“Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s!” She giggled playfully pushing him away.

The hostess smiled and grabbed two menus. “Right this way please.”

“Hope you don’t mind that I got her a few minutes early and reserved us a special table.” he exclaimed as he walked back to his seat near the rostrum.

He picked up a small package. It was a gift he’s purchased for her to celebrate the start of what he hoped would be a long term and fantastic tickling relationship.

His hand around her waist again as they followed their hostess, she looked at him and exclaimed, “Something for me?” in that cute voice she used with him on the phone.

“Thanks for being so thoughtful” she said in a giggly tone, largely due to the fact that Steve had began innocently tickling her side again as they walked to the far corner of the restaurant.

It was still early and the place was fairly quiet with just a hand full of patrons dining.

As she slid into the booth, he did the same opposite her. Their legs touched under the table. One of her heels slid off her slippery nylon clad foot thudding on the floor creating a sound that was music to Steve’s ears.

The waitress put down the menus, advised them the name of their server, who would be right with them, and turned to walk away.

Steve reached under the table at the same time Karen was lifting her foot for his eagerly awaiting fingers. It was as if they were reading each other’s minds. Her other shoe quickly fell to the floor and both of Karen’s gorgeous feet were now planted on the seat of the leather booth between Steve’s legs.

They chatted; getting to know each other a bit better as Steve’s fingertips teased the tops and sides of her smooth, silky, pretty feet. His nails lightly worked on the undersides of Karen’s wiggling toes and she found it hard to concentrate even on small talk. Her legs began rubbing together. The sound of her sizzling nylons thrilled Steve.

A shiver worked its way deliciously down Karen’s spine and her forearms got goose pimply as she felt Steve’s fingers delicately teasing her foot tops.

Very few men tickled this area of her feet that she now realized were very sensitive to the touch especially to the light, tingly strokes of Steve’s long fingertips.

Karen loved his touch. His tickling style caught her completely off guard and her entire body began to tremble the more he tickled her.

They continued to converse, or tried to anyway, as they waited to be served but both of them were in another zone, wrapped up in the under table activities taking place.

Steve’s fingers began to explore her silky nylon clad feet more thoroughly. He found a spot at the base of her toes that caused her to squeal and jump in her seat. Tickling that spot repeatedly began to excite Karen. Her face had gone red and her giggles became more audible in the now filling restaurant but instead of pulling away from Steve’s tickling fingers she shifted in her seat so Steve could tickle her other foot in this fashion as well. He was thrilled that Karen was so into being tickled. Likewise she was tingling from the tips of her toes to the top of her head from Steve’s talented tickling fingers.

Caught up in their discrete tickle game neither of them realized that their waiter was standing there asking if they’d like something to drink.

“Hello my name is Juan and I’ll be your server this evening. May I bring you a drink before you order you meals?”

“Oh hello Juan!”

“Great idea.”

“This occasion certainly calls for a drink don’t you think Karen?” he asked as his fingernail found that magic spot under her stocking toe and began scratching up and down.

Karen bit her lip and nodded.

“Uh-huh!” she blurted out quickly then shut her mouth tight for fear of having a stream of hysterical laughter slip out as well.

“Is the bartender making any special margaritas tonight?” Steve asked as his fingers continued teasing poor Karen under the table.

“We have peach margaritas tonight sir.”

“Oooooh tha-a-a-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-t sounds good!” Karen giggled.

“Isn’t she silly?” Steve asked their waiter.

“I think she finds the drink menu funny Juan!”

“No fair!” She chuckled at him trying to remain calm.

His fingers speedily spidered up and down her ticklish soles as she squirmed in her seat.

Juan just stood there with a confused look on his face.

“We’ll have two top shelf peach margaritas please!

“That ok with you Karen?”

“Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s!” she said trying desperately to maintain some state of decorum as Steve continued to play with her ultra sensitized feet under the table.

“Very good sir!”

“Be right back with those for you!”

Taking a deep breath Karen looked across at him and whispered “You’re a wild man!”

With his fingers dancing delicately over her smooth soles he looked into her eyes smiled and whispered back “It takes a wild woman to recognize a wild man.”

Giggling she agreed much to his pleasure.

Steve looked into Karen’s eyes and whispered “tickle, tickle, tickle” across to her as his hands continued to create sensations that were about to have her climbing the walls.

“Mmmmmmmmm this guy is really something special!” she thought to herself.

“He seems to have complete control over me already and we’ve only just met!”

She squirmed in the booth, trying to appear relaxed, sipped her drink and reached for the present Steve had given her.

“Can I open this? She asked excitedly pointing to the small package on the table.

“Oh please do!”

“You don’t mind if I tickle you while your opening it do you?”

“Your fingers are driving me crazy already.” She whispered in a breathy, slightly labored voice as she began unwrapping his present.

Their waiter placed the drinks on the table and asked if they were ready to order.

“May we have a few more minutes please?” Steve asked.

“Certainly sir!”

“Just call when you’re ready.” He said as he walked to serve the table behind them.

Steve’s fingers now began to tickle Karen’s calves. He meticulously worked up and down her lower legs and foot tops.

His nails ran circles around her silk encased ankles and slid along the tender sides and over the tingly tops of her hosed feet. They slithered effortlessly on the backs of her silky smooth calves and up around her kneecaps where he tickled lightly around the edges with his index fingernails.

Her calves were very muscular, something Steve found extremely alluring and as his fingers glided around her tight ankles and slowly worked their way up the silky stockings he could feel her legs begin to twitch from his light delicate strokes.

Karen was struggling to unwrap the package and her fingertips shook as Steven continued methodically exploring her lower legs and foot tops driving her wild.

Without warning he took his index fingers and ziig-zaged them up and down the center of her nylon clad soles. The new sensation sent shock waves throughout Karen’s ultra sensitized body.

She crazily tore at the wrapping paper in response to his actions.

“Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

“What-t-t-t-t could this-s-s-s be-e-e?”

“Hee-hee-hee-hee!

“Wow-ow-ow ow!”

“What a cool bo-o-o-o-k-k-k!” she cried our in a giggly excited voice.

She was desperately trying to hold back the torrent of laughter that was dying to be released.

“Glad you like it Karen!”

Mercifully his fingers slowed down their intense ticklish assault of her soles and went back to the light, torture some tickles that he’d been applying to her feet and legs since they sat down at the table.

Karen was flushed and flustered yet extremely excited by Steve’s more than active hands.

She tried in vain to focus her attention on the book.

During one of their many chats Steve found out that Karen had an affinity for fetish footwear. He was able to find a great book on the history of shoes that contained a large section that housed a collection of photographs of very interesting platforms and heels.

As she thumbed through the pages Steve lightly tickled the tips of her toes and slid his nails across her slippery silky toe pads with one hand while reaching into his pocket with the other for a small feather.

He looked around the restaurant quickly then slowly flicked the feather across the back of Karen’s hand and teasingly ran it up the inside of her forearm.

This combined with his toe tickles made Karen bite her lip again and she let out a tiny giggle as she reached over with her other hand to scratch the spot where Steve’s feather delicately dusted her arm.

“Is it getting warm in here?” she half asked half giggled as Steve’s feather found it’s way up the inside of her upper arm. Now only an inch from her underarm the sensation was intensifying as it moved slowly and surely toward her armpit. She began to squirm in the booth.

The tickling continued with long slithery strokes across the base of her toes mixed with individual toe scratches with his nails. When the feather in his other hand reached Karen’s armpit and he began to twirl it around in his fingertips. The combination was too much for her to handle.

She moved against the leather back of the booth, took a deep breath and reached for her drink.

Steve pulled his hand up from under the table but Karen’s feet remained between his legs, perched on the edge of the bench with her cute toes clung to the raised piping.

They began to sip their drinks and chat, Karen thankful for a small break from the tickling, when someone yelled out her name from across the back room of the restaurant.

“Oh no!” she thought.

Turning in the booth she saw her friend Daniel walking over.

She placed the book on the seat and her feet dropped to the floor and she searched desperately for her shoes that Steve had pushed to his side of the booth.

“Hello Karen!” Daniel’s voice boomed out as he leaned down to give her a kiss.

“Mind if I join you for a minute?”

“Hi there.”

“Oh not at all!” replied Steve a bit nervously.

“I’m Steve.”

“Steve, pleased to meet you!”

“I’m Daniel.”

“Karen and I are old friends!”

“Please have a seat.”
“Can I get you something to drink?” asked Steve.

“No, no thanks!”

“Only be a minute!”

I just wanted to say hello!”

Daniel and Karen began to catch up and Steve realized from their conversation that he wasn’t very friendly with her significant other.

He slipped off his shoes and began searching under the table for Karen’s stocking feet one of which he soon found with little difficulty dangling from her crossed leg.

His socked toes began to slide along the instep of the perched foot and he could feel Karen immediately begin to wriggle her foot at the ankle from the ticklish sensation. He ran his toes up and down her sole. The sheer nylon that she wore streamlined his path considerably.

As he reached for his drink and looked around the restaurant Steve’s toes relentlessly tortured poor Karen under the table as she tried to concentrate on her conversation with Daniel.

Despite the fact that it tickled so much she couldn’t bring herself to pull her foot away. The sensations in fact began to excite her even more than those induced by Steve prior to Daniel’s arrival.

Maybe it was the fact that she was afraid they might be found out. That there was someone there while Steve teased her mercilessly under the table. Whatever it was she was on fire and began to slide down in the booth so Steve could tickle her feet with his hands again.

It was as if she didn’t care at this point. She wanted this man’s hands on her. Wanted to feel his magic touch.

Finishing his drink and removing the sip straw Steve called Juan over for another round.

“Sure I can’t get you something Daniel?”

He asked as his feet scoured the floor for Karen’s now very sensitive feet.

Before he finished the sentence he felt Karen’s foot between his legs again.

“Juan may we please have two more of these and some more salsa please?”

“May I bring you a drink sir?” Juan asked Daniel.

“Oh no I’m fine thanks!”

“OK be right back with those top shelves.”

“I’d better be getting back to my table Karen.”

“Great running into you!”

“You to-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-h!”

“Hoo-hoo-hoo!” she giggled as Steve now drew circles in the ball of her left foot with his sip straw.

“Nice to meet you Daniel” exclaimed Steve as he rose in his seat to shake Daniel’s hand.

“Same here Steve!”

See ya!”

Bye!”

Waiting until Daniel was a fair distance from the table Karen looked over at Steve and stuttered “Oh my God I thought I was going to lose it!”

“What was that you tickled my foot with?”

Steve scratched Karen’s perched heel with the sip straw and she giggled girlishly.

“You mean this!”

“What the hell is tha-a-a-a-aha-ha-hat!”

“Guess!”

“I can’t-t-t-t-t with you tickling me like that-t-t--t!”

“Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha!”

“Poor baby!” he exclaimed.

“How are you going to guess what it is if you don’t feel it in action?”

“EEK!” She screamed out as it slid down the length of her stocking sole.

Steve held her foot at the ankle and began doodling along the bottom of it with the pointy edge of the sip straw.

Karen was beside herself and began wildly kicking with her other foot that Steve conveniently reached for and placed next to the other one on the bench so it could receive a similar tickling.

He tickled both feet relentlessly with the sip straw until he saw Juan on his way with their fresh drinks.

Lifting his hand from beneath the table he showed her the instrument of tickle torture that had been tormenting her for the past few minutes.

“That’s something I’ve never been tickled with before!” she said to him.

“Well you know my dear almost any object can be used to tickle if you have a creative imagination!”

“I have a funny feeling that you have a very creative mind Steve!” she said back to him as Juan placed the drinks on the table and again asked if they were ready to order their meals.

“We still need to look at the menu Juan.”

“Sorry but we’ve had a bit of a ticklish situation come up that needed resolving. Right Karen?”

His uttering the ‘T” word alone raised goose bumps on her arms and on her trembling nylon clad legs.

“Yes-s-s-s-s, that’s right Steve.”

“We’ll look now and call you over in a few minutes.”

“Any specials tonight Juan?”

“No sir.”

“Just the items on the menu but the fresh fish is salmon.”

“Thanks Juan!” said Steve and his fingers again began tickling the tops and undersides of Karen’s nylon toes sending those shivers through her body for the millionth time tonight.

“OOOOH!” She exclaimed.

“Do you ever stop?”

“Sorry Karen!”

“You’re just so responsive to my touch I can’t seem to keep my hands off you!”

“Is my tickling bothering you?”

“Oh my God!”

“Bothering me? Can I take you home!”

“Hee hee don’t I wish!” snickered Steve as he swirled his nails over Karen’s foot tops again and then traced his fingers up and down the length of her lower legs greatly enjoying the feel of her muscular calves which now shivered with each stroke of his nails.

Getting heated up to a boiling point, Karen needed to regain her composure.

“I really need to use the ladies room hon!”

“You won’t leave on me now will you?” she joked.

He released her feet and leaned down to push her sexy heels over to the other side of the booth.

He sipped his drink, watching her slide herself from the booth and admired her sexy well-defined legs from behind as she strolled to the bathroom.

The evening was already more incredible than he had dreamed it would be.

Karen was thinking likewise as she splashed cold water on her face.

When she returned to the table her shoes immediately left her feet. They found their spot between Steve’s legs where he instantly resumed his silky smooth tickling of her foot sides and tops.

“This man could not disappoint me in any way” thought Karen as her toes wiggled deliciously from Steve’s light tickles.

“Maybe we should at least look at the menu.” Steve said to her and handed one to Karen.

“Thanks Steve!”

She lifted the menu and began to see nothing but jumbled words. The tickling had her mesmerized and there was little else on her mind right now.

Steve had pulled out his feather and began tickling her fingers. Flicking the tip across her hand, which she turned up to reveal a very ticklish palm.

“Even your hands are ticklish!”

“With you I think my entire body is ticklish!” she replied shyly.

Steve was in heaven.

He tickled her hands and arms for a few minutes; occasionally he directed the stiff feather along the sides of her neck or flicked it across the tips of her earlobes.

By the time they finally ordered their dinners it was much later than they had anticipated.

Unfortunately Steve had a curfew and glancing at his watch he realized that a post dinner tickling would not be in the cards even though he knew that Karen would have agreed to it in an instant.

They received their meals and Steve tickled Karen off and on over the course of dinner, keeping her on the edge of her seat and always in an excited state of anticipation.

Another first for her that evening was being tickled with a fork that in Steve’s hand was a diabolical tickle torture devise. The light dragging of the four pointy prongs over her smooth slippery nylon clad arches and soles sent waves of chills through her body.

It truly was a magical evening.

They thoroughly enjoyed each other’s company and the effect they had on each other was obvious. There was a very strong chemistry that warranted further investigation. Much further ticklish investigation!

They agreed to check their respective schedules the following morning so they could set up a play date as soon as possible.

Juan returned to the table to remove the empty plates and asked if they wanted to see the dessert menu.

Steve looked at Karen and back over to Juan advising “I’m going to have to have my dessert at a later date!”

Steve walked Karen to her car tickling her sides the entire way.

“I really can’t keep my hands off of you Karen!” he excitedly exclaimed.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I wish you could keep them there forever!”

“Can’t wait for you to really tickle me!”

“That will be my pleasure Karen!”

“Correction…our pleasure!” she stated.

They hugged each other and Steve slipped in a few more tickles for the road working his fingers up and down her ticklish sides, across her rib cage and into her exposed underarms.

He backed her up against her car and continued tickling her almost unable to stop, she not wanting him to stop.

After about five minutes Steve reluctantly backed away.

Seeing Karen slumped near the hood of her car, shivering from his touch, her hair a mess and dress hiked up on one side it took incredible willpower for him to not go back for more tickles but he was already late!

He leaned down kissed her, helped her into her car and then walked over to his.

It took a few minutes for the two of them to calm down before leaving.

Pulling out of the lot Karen and Steve were still in that mystical sort of tickle trance that you lers and lees know all too well.

As they drove off both of them were also tremendously excited about getting together again.

About a mile down the road Steve’s cellular phone began to ring. It was Karen calling to thank him for a pleasant evening. He returned the thank you and they began to flirt and tickle talk again which only stirred them both up.

Steve said that if she continued to tease him like this he was going to turn his car around and come back and tickle her. She wished he could!

When she arrived at her house and finally had to hang up Steve was already envisioning what he had planned for Karen when they did meet for a private tickle session. It was all that consumed his thoughts on the long ride home.

“Tonight we set up what surely has been the start of a beautiful friendship.”

“Tomorrow we plan a time and date to take it to the next level!”

Lying in her warm bed Karen’s thoughts mirrored his…

Last edited:
mistertickle I am a big fan of your writings. It is my favorite tickle subject (tickling womens stockinged feet) Please write more.

mistertickle I am a big fan of your writings. It is my favorite tickle subject (tickling womens stockinged feet) Please write more.

I second that -- love stocking feet tickling . . . especially stories where the sticking are ripped open and bare toes are tickled and sucked.

Thanks guys.

Obvoiusly I too love nylon foot tickling, but who am I kidding, I love any kind of tickling! I do indeed have a bit of a thing for nylon encased legs and feet.

I appreciate your comments & support.

I was trying to convey some of the excitement generated at a first time meeting between a tickler and ticklee and drew from a very special personal experience to try to share with everyone how wonderful it can be.

Another Fantastic story Mister T. Tickling stocking feet, whilst the female tries not to laugh. Nice!! :D

Great story! Very realistic in a lot of the details regarding the first meeting of online tickle-couple. Nice work! :cool:

Sexy but innocent, I liked it! Did Steve and Karen ever go shoe shopping together? (I know you sometimes incorporate your real past experiences in your stories...)

XOXO

Thanks very much for your positive comments Dave.

Very glad you liked the story Steph.
Tell me have you ever shoe shopped with any of your ticklers before? Sounds like it could be a lot of fun!

I certainly wouldn't mind accompanying you on a shoe shopping excursion Steph as long as you allowed me to 'measure' those very ticklish feet of yours every time you found a new shoe you wanted to try on!

Oh, would that be part of the deal? :devil: You know how I am about my shoes, I think you'd be "measuring" a lot! ;)

xoxo

But of course I know how you are when it comes to your shoes! That was the main reason for this meager request!

BTW - I think you'd be laughing a lot!"

Great realism.

I really dig the realism of the story. As you intended, it conveyed how exciting such an experience would be. I've never met a genuine lee with a fetish for being tickled, but you created a "short film" for me on the subject. With women who submit to tickling because I like it (and not because they do), the intensely focused energy of the fetish flows in mostly one direction. But I can imagine how great the synergy would be with a true lee. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks DragonFace.
Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Very glad you were able to 'feel' that synergy between the tickler and ticklee in my story. The level of excitement is indeed off the scales when you connect with a ticklee that is as passionate as you about tickling.

It's truly an experience that you never forget.

Yes I do agree with the rest of those who have entered their thoughts. I also really enjoyed the story. Very real to say the least Mr. Tickle. I wonder if Steph has every had an encounter like that? Hmmmm interesting.

Thanks so much Ayla & deac!
I'll have to work on part two when I get back from my holiday vacation

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back