• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Since we're praying...

strokeofgenius

TMF Poster
I hope everything goes great for you, bud. My prayers are with you all.

I was hoping you could keep my mother in your prayers...she has to go for surgery on Friday, relating to some things found on her lung. last time they found something, everything turned out okay, and we are hoping for the same result.

Also, a freind of the family (only 24 years old) has developed Cervical cancer....she has a husband and two kids. Please pray for her as well.

Thanks for everything. God bless (and good luck to anyone else dealing with sick relatives).

Peace

I don't subscribe to any specific faith, so I don't know if it can properly be called prayer...

But I offer you my Hope. Keep reading my sig below, as I've oft times used it in the same manner as a prayer.

I'll pray for that, sir. My best to you, and to your mother, and hopes that your fates in this come to good ends. Give the lady hope, and plenty of it, 'cause it's much more a part of healing than you'd believe.

dvnc

I feel so honored that you are sharing these sensitive issues with us in the tk community.

My prayers are with you, your mom and your dear friend.

Jan

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back