• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phantom tickling story part 2

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Apologies to all, I didn't mean to get this posted so late, and I don't break promises unless it's important.

Part 2

"Cutchie cutchie coo" teased Sala as she attacked Diana's toes with her red fingernails, sending Diana into more hyserical laughter.

"NOOOOOO roared Diana, MMMMMMY TOES ARE REEEALLLLLY TICKLISH, OOOHHHHHHEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA, STTTTOOOOP IT

Sala moved to Diana's other foot and tickled both sets of wiggling toes. Diana's face began to turn red and sweat began to glisten from her forehead. Diana begged for another five minutes, until Sala gave her a rest.

"Okay girlie, you got two minutes warned Sala, and if you're good then you'll get a treat".

"Fuck you bitch rasped Diana, you will pay for torturing me".

"Okay break's over said Sala, and she pulled out a long red feather.

Diana's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as the feather headed towards her scared toes.

"Tickle tickle taunted Sala, as she used the feather to tickle each one of Diana's toes, while using her other hand to tickle Diana's soles.

The combination caused Diana to scream louder.

NOOOOOOO PPPPPLLEEEASE HEE HAHAHHAHAHHEEE OOHHHHH NNOOOO STOP TICKLING MMMMMY FEEEEEET A HAAHHAAND MY TOES, HAAAAAAHHHHHEEHHEHEE
as Diana continued to struggle in her bonds.

Sala used the feather in between Diana's toes and continued to dance her nails along her now pink soles. Diana's voice started to become hoarse and now she was starting to sweat at the armpits.

"Look at that said Sala untucking Diana's shirt, looks like you have sprung a leak". She began to unbutton Diana's shirt.

"No, don't undress me protested Diana, but Sala shoved a sock in her mouth to silence her.

"Now be a good girl, while I get you out of these clothes said Sala with a hint of motherly tenderness in her voice.

Sala finished popping off the last button and ripped the shirt free. Sala gazed lovingly at Diana's ample breasts that were snug in her white lacy bra.

"Now let's see if your wearing the same colored underwear said Sala as she unbuckled Diana's khaki pants and pulled them down to her ankles. Then quick as lightning she undid the binds at her ankles and swooped off the pants. Then reattached the bindings before Diana could even kick her legs.

"Alright Diana dahling continued Sala, let's explore the rest of your gorgeous body, and see what makes you tick.

MORE TO COME, SORRY TO KEEP DOING THIS, BUT MY MUSE ISN'T WORKING VERY WELL. AND YOUR FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED

getting very interesting.. i hope Diana gets her revenge in the end!

I wasn't planning on it Primetime, but I can make an exception in your case, because we all ask you for requests so it's only fair that I return the favor for ya dude

Very nice! We hoped that she would get it during the film! We think Swanson (Original Buffy the vamp Slayer) is the perfet choice for Diana and makes I fine ticklee. Lovely tale!
Love,
Anna and Heather

It's funny how they always happen to have a feather.
Not the best, not bad though.

Interesting and pretty good. But, I think you're about to overcomplicate it. However, Diana should get her revenge.

~FTKL

And she shall have it, but I need to get caught up with my school work first. Not that I think you guys are nagging, but I hate to leave people hanging.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back