• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghostbusters: Gozer's revenge! (F/F, M/F)

primetime

Verified
okay folks, this story was requested by jersey_tickler based on the 1984 movie hit, "Ghostbusters". that was a classic movie! it starred Bill Murray (Peter Venkmen), Dan Akroyd (Ray Stantz), Harold Ramis (Egon Spengler), Ernie Hudson (Winston Zedmore), Sigourney Weaver (Dana Barrett) and Rick Moranis (Louis Tulley). this story takes place a few months after the movie. enjoy and feedback always welcomed.

"Ray, Peter, Winston! come here! you have to take a look at this!" Egon yelled.

"what is it Egon?!!" Ray asked.

the other three Ghostbusters made it to Egon, who was looking at his computer. all four men looked intently at the screen, as Egon was about to show something. Egon was the "nerdy scientist" of the group, always looking to researched almost anything. Ray, his hyper "nerdy" collegaue had a smile on his face as he looked over the monitor. Ray LOVED science. he and Egon would spend HOURS talking about anything and everything about science. Peter on the other hand was a scientist by name, but more of a "tag along". he liked science and always managed to get by, but he was a LOT more interested in college women. he really liked his role as the "lead" Ghostbuster as it got to plaster his face all over the media. he loved the spotlight and never shyed away from it. Winston was the "rookie" of the group. he was hired because he needed a job, but once he got involved, he loved his job. he liked hanging out with these guys and he knew he made a smart career choice. now, after their epic battle with Gozer the Gozarian and saving New York City, perhaps the entire world, they now looked at fuzzy white images on a computer screen.

"take a look at this.." Egon told them.

"Egon! is that what i think it is?!" Ray screamed.

"yes Ray, it is..." Egon said cooly.

"well? what is it?" Peter asked.

"Peter, isnt it obvious?" Ray told him.

"well, yeah! of course it's obvious! but, poor Winston doesnt have a clue what it is, so please tell him Ray." Peter said with a sly smile.

"yeah, i'm game. what is it?" Winston asked.

"well, it is quite simply photoplasmic hyperkinetic paranormal synthesis.." Ray explained.

"uh Ray, let's pretend Winston has no idea what that means, so tell us in Earth terms what that means." Peter told him.

"it looks like marshmallow fluff!" Winston chimed in.

"actually, it is marshmallow fluff! however it is fluff from the Stay Puft marshamallow man." Egon told him.

"you keep his fluff?" Peter asked.

"i wanted to study it. but if you notice, on the screen it shows a reading of how much, how can i put it, 'energy' the Stay Puft marshmallow man had." Egon explained.

"but what's that on the other side of the screen?" Ray asked.

"that is a reading i got by the building we fought Gozer at." Egon replied.

"so?" Peter said.

"i got the reading yesterday..." Egon said, biting his lip.

"are you kidding?!! a complete duplication of the photosynthetic process??!!!!" Ray shouted.

"..yes..." Egon answered.

"okay!!! i'm not going to say it again, this all means WHAT??!!" Peter asked, getting agitated.

"Peter, it means, that our battle with Gozer may not be over..." Egon said.

"well, let her show up! we kicked her ass before and we will do it again! can i get a AMEN?!!" Peter shouted.

"amen!!" Winston replied smiling.

"but first, i need to go to Dana's apartment and give her some head, i mean give her a head's up on what's coming.." Peter said, smling.

"call us if anything suspicious happens." Ray told him.

"trust me Ray, i would dare leave you out of a fight with a prehistoric bitch!" Peter said as he grabbed his keys and left.

Dana Barrett sat on her couch in her apartment and rubbed her temples. she looked over her rebuilt apartment and remembered what happened just a few months earlier. visions of Gozer filled her mind and she snapped out of it when she heard knocking at her door. she walked over to the door and opened it. standing before her was her neighbor, Louis Tulley.

"hi Dana! how's it going? remember me, it's Louis! you know, your neighbor and fellow victim in the psycho world of Gozer!" Louis said, wiping his feet on her welcome mat.

"i know who are you Louis. is there something i can help you with?" Dana asked.

"well, i was wondering if you werent busy, you can come over and we can play a game of Scrabble. i'm pretty good. although i lost when i couldnt spell breasts. i feel real silly not knowing how to speall that. i'm such a ditz!!" Louis told her.

Dana smiled, trying to restrain herself from laughing. "i'm sorry Louis, i have to wallpaper my refrigerator, so i have to go. talk to you some other time okay?" Dana said, closing the door.

"well, okay. wallpapering your refrigerator is a good idea. makes it look pleasant inside. see you later Dana!" Louis said as the door closed on him.

Dana walked away, thanking herself for closing the door. despite she and Louis went through a traumatic event together, she didnt want to spend more time that she had to with him. she sat back down on her couch and tried to relax. as she stroked her temples once more, she heard a noise. she opened her eyes and looked around. "i'm getting jumpy! just relax Dana, Gozer is gone. you're safe now." she told herself. then she heard what sounded like a voice.

".......zool......" a deep sounding voice whispered.

Dana shook her head to clear the cobwebs. she figured she needed therapy and decided she was going to see a psychiatrist tomorrow.

".........zool...." the voice said again.

Dana jumped up and looked around her apartment. she grabbed a pencil and prepared to stab whatever comes her way. she walked towards her bedroom and looked inside. she smelled something strange. she smelled death. she turned around and before her eyes, a familiar figure stood in front of her. it was a woman with a flat top hairstyle, a white lacy body suit and white high heels. Dana looked into the plae white face and the menacing red eyes. it was Gozer!!!

"Dana.....nice to see you again." Gozer told her.

"y-y-you're supposed to be dead!!! HELP!!! HEL-" Dana tried to scream.

"naughty naughty!" Gozer laughed as she raised her hand and covered Dana's mouth. "now my sweet gatekeeper, time for a little revenge against those silly men, the Ghostbusters! soon Dana, you will be mine and this time NO ONE will rescue you from me!!!" Gozer threatened then with a swipe of her hand, Dana flew backwards and landed on her bed.

Dana tried to get up, but what appeared to be hands reached up from her bed and held her wrists over her head, then another pair held her ankles. Gozer walked over to the bed and stared at Dana. she smiled as her menacing red eyes looked at Dana's body, covered in a gray sweatshirt, with grey leggings and white sneakers with socks.

"you look like you are about to work out. believe me, you will get a workout when i am through with you!" Gozer laughed.

Dana struggled, but the hands held her in place. she was scared witless and prayed Gozer wouldnt kill her. "what do you want from me?"

"since those blasted Ghostbusters destroyed my pet gargoyles, i need to get you in my power again. you see, i have another way to enter this world with my full powers. i can get my powers from sounds. sweet sounds. like laughter....." Gozer told her.

Dana eyes looked confused. laughter? what in the world was this woman going to do to her? Dana struggled again as she saw Gozer lifting her sweatshirt, exposing her bare belly.

"oooooooh! soft skin! tell me Dana, are you the slightest bit....TICKLISH?" Gozer laughed.

Dana's eyes bugged out. she was deathly ticklish and hated it whenever Peter would tickle her. now, she was trapped and this evil woman planned on tickling her. her lips began to crease into a smile as she felt Gozer's nails lightly tracing on her belly. a giggle came out and Gozer looked into Dana's eyes.

"we are ticklish arent we? i am going to have SO much fun! like you humans like to say, kitchy kitchy koo!!" Gozer smiled as she dug her fingers into Dana's ribs.

Dana exploded into laughter as she felt Gozer's fingers tickling her belly. she thrashed on the bed as she saw the lacy white gloves circling it's fingers all over her stomach. Gozer dipped her finger into the bellybutton and Dana laughed even harder. this tickling seemed even worse than any other tickling she received. Gozer never let up, her fingers scrabbling all over the ticklish flesh. finally, Gozer stopped and Dana panted.

"that's right Dana, you're getting weaker! once you submit to me, i will have control of your soul and i will be even more powerful than ever! now, let's go to my favorite part of your body. let's see your feet!" Gozer threatened.

Dana lifted her head up and saw Gozer at the foot of the bed. with the "hands" still holding onto her ankles, she saw Gozer easily unlacing her sneakers. the knot came undone and one by one, Gozer took the laces out of her shoes. Dana tried to clench her toes, but Gozer put her hand on the heel of her shoe and tugged it free from her heel.

"no!! please dont touch my feet!! leave my feet alone!" Dana begged.

Gozer licked her lips as she removed the sneaker and threw it over her shoulder. the shoe landed with a thud and she pulled the other sneaker free. she held it up like a trophy, then let it drop to the floor with a loud thud. Dana began to sweat as she realized her feet were trapped. she wiggled them in the "hands" that held her ankles, then gasped as Gozer grabbed the toe of her sock. with a gentle tug, the sock began to slide down Dana's leg, exposing her ankle, then her heel.

"my my my! what do we have underneath this sock?" Gozer teased as she continued to tug the sock free.

Dana began to panic as she felt the sock coming off, exposing her arch, then the ball of her foot, then finally her toes. Dana looked in horror as Gozer held up her sock, took a sniff, then threw it over her shoulder. Gozer then went to her other foot and began to tug the sock free.

"doesnt this get you excited Dana? i get to look at these sweet feet of yours! soon, your soul and PIGGIES will be mine!" Gozer laughed.

the sock finally came off and Dana began to wiggle both sets of toes. Gozer saw the wiggling and licked her lips again. she liked looking at Dana's feet. they looked so soft, so supple, so tasty. she looked at the nails and loved that they were unpolished. the naturalness of the feet got her more excited. before she wanted to tickle torture these precious feet, she wanted to have a little erotic fun. she wrapped her lips around Dana's meaty big toe and sucked hard.

"ooooooh!!! no!!!! dont suck my toes!!! you....you dont know....what it does to....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........me......." Dana panted. she loved having her toes sucked as it turned her on. now was not the time to be turned on, but the feeling of Gozer's warm tongue swirling around her toes felt so good. she opened her mouth and a moan could be heard.

Gozer began to lightly nibble all of Dana's toes, taking each digit and drenching it with saliva. she heard Dana's moans and knew her victim was getting weaker. Gozer felt a surge in strength. she was taking Dana's "energy" and putting it in her body. once she completed the process, she could be even more powerful to destroy the Ghostbusters, then destroy the world. she liked the feeling of Dana's toes wiggling feebly in her mouth. she then began to use her long tongue to lick up and down Dana's sole. she smiled as she heard Dana giggle a little bit and continued to lick the sweet sole. Dana began to maon louder and giggle as well. the licking felt good, but it tickled as well. Gozer finished licking Dana's soles, then stroked her nails along the sole.

"EEEP!!!" Dana giggled. her toes flexed as they were now very sensitive.

"tickle tickle tickle...." Gozer teased as she then raked her nails up and down Dana's sole.

Dana exploded into maniacal laughter. the feeling of Gozer's nails and powerful fingers dancing up and down her sole sent her into hysterical laughter. her head began to twist and turn as the ticklish sensations ripped through her body. Gozer traced her index finger in a circle on the ball of the foot, then used her other hand to tickle the vulnerable arch of the other foot. Dana's toes wiggled wildly as they flexed open and close. Gozer then bent back the toes of Dana's foot and attacked the delicate undersides of the fleshy toes, sending Dana into maniacal laughter. she then pulled the big toe away from the index toe and tickled the soft webbing in between. Dana's eyes bugged out as the tickling was driving her over the edge. Gozer then raked all of her fingers up and down both soles and Dana's back arched high up off the bed, then crashed back down and she laughed helplessly as the fingers tormented her feet. Gozer paid special attention to the wrinkles in the arches, racing her figners in a zigzag motion that kept Dana in hysterics. as she ticlkled the arches, she began to suckle the toes again.

"mmmm....come on Dana, laugh for me....give me your strength..your toes...mmmmmm....taste so good......" Gozer whispered as her tongue licked the base of the toes.

Dana roared hysterically one more time and collapsed on the bed giggling uncontrollably. her lungs were hurting as the tickling took it's toll. she was losing strength fast and it felt like Gozer's tickling was getting stronger. Gozer smiled evilly as she felt Dana's strength enter her body. the feeling of power began to swell and she tickled Dana's toes even more. she wanted to completely drain Dana of all of her strength. as she tickled, Gozer's head then turned around on hr neck and her eyes stared directly into the eyes of Louis Tulley. Louis had heard the hysterical laughter coming from Dana's apartment, so he wanted to find out why. Louis saw the vicious foot tickling of Dana by Gozer and was speechless. he was also very turned on. when he saw Gozer's eyes, he panicked and ran out of the apartment. Gozer spun her head back around and tickled harder. she knew she was going to have company soon.

Louis ran like a madman through the hallways and tripped over a tree planter. dirt and leaves went flying everywhere, but he got back to his feet and kept running. as he turned a corner, he ran into Peter Venkmen. Peter tried to avoid the running Louis and dodged out of the way. however, his leg was extended and inadvertantly tripped Louis.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Louis screamed as he fell to the floor and slid on a carpet across the tiled floor and crashed head first into the wall.

Peter ran over to Louis to see if he was okay. Louis was laid out on his back and Peter began to check to see if he was okay. Louis lifted his head groggily.

"Auntie Em! i'm not in Kansas anymore! Dorothy, can you kiss me?" Louis said.

"wake up!" Peter said as he slapped Louis across the face four times.

Louis regained his senses and stared at Peter. "Peter!!! i am so glad to see you!! we have to get help!!!"

"Louis, calm down. wait for some paramedics. i am going to see Dana okay. why were you running so fast anyway?" Peter asked.

"that's it!!! Peter, you cant see Dana! Gozer has her!!!" Louis exclaimed.

"Gozer?! are you sure?" Peter asked.

"she had glowing red eyes and her head spun around!" Louis told him.

"yep, that's our favorite ghost. what is she doing to Dana?" Peter asked with concern.

"she...she's torturing her!!" Louis told him.

"GREAT CAESER'S GHOST!! i'm going to call Ray and gang! dont worry, Gozer will die this time!" Peter said.

Louis followed Peter to a pay phone as Peter called the Ghostbusters. Peter told the apartment management and the had other residents evacuate. soon, blue lights were flashing and a siren wailed away as Ecko-1, the Ghostbuster's vehicle, drove up. the song "Saving the Day" from the soundtrack played and Ray, Egon and Winston got out and handed Peter his uniform.

"Peter, what's going on?" Ray asked.

"didnt you pay attention on the phone? Gozer has Dana and she's torturing her!" Peter answered.

"Look, Gozer is back for a reason. let's take care of this before it really gets out of hand." Egon said.

"well, what are we waiting for? let's go!!!" Peter exclaimed as the Ghostbusters ran towards the stairs. Peter opened the door and stopped. "Ray, you first!"

Ray sighed, then entered the stairwell. the group made their way up the stairs and after an exhausting flight of stairs, the made it to Dana's floor. they made it to the door and Peter gently knocked on the door. there was no answer so Ray then kicked the door down and did a few police rolls, pointing his proton pack laser gun. Peter, Egon and Winston looked at Ray and shrugged. they all rolled in, pointing and waiting for something to jump at them. then a bright light hit them in front of Dana's bedroom and suddenly Gozer appeared.

"Ghostbusters, we meet again!!" Gozer laughed.

"Gozer the Gozarian, on behalf of the Ghostbusters, the State of New York City and President Ronald Reagan, you are hereby ordered to cease and desists are paranormal activity and returned to the hellhole you came from!" Ray told her.

"you tell her Ray!!!" Peter said.

"dont make me laugh little man!!!" Gozer smiled.

"where's Dana and what do you want from her?" Peter asked.

"your precious Dana? she's in her bedroom of course, under my spell! i have her strength and i am more powerful than ever! now Ghostbusters, i have a question for you..." Gozer told them.

"what?" Peter asked.

"are you a god?" Gozer said smiling.

Ray looked at his fellow Ghostbusters and smiled. "dont worry guys, i got it this time." he then faced Gozer. "am i a god? yes, yes i am!" Ray said, then winked at his cohorts.

"THEN........DIE!!!!!!!" Gozer screamed as she shot electricity out of her hands and stunned the Ghostbusters.

the Ghostbusters flew against the wall screaming in agony as the lightning went through their bodies. Gozer was delighted in watching them suffer and was quite amused. she then stopped and watched them writhe in agony. Ray recovered and got pissed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!!! I SAID YES!!!" Ray screamed.

"....calm down Ray.." Peter told him.

"NO!!!! last time i said NO and she fried us! i say yes and she fries us!!! i am sick of getting fried!!!" Ray screamed.

"i have a plan. you three take on Gozer and i will rescue Dana. i have an idea that will make Gozer weak again." Peter told them.

"how?" Egon asked.

"trust me. Gozer says hse got her strength from Dana, so i have a way to get it back. i got the idea from the last time we faced Gozer by crossing the streams, but i also got an idea from the TMF.." Peter told them.

"the TMF? what the hell is that?" Winston asked.

"dont worry about it, just a place i visit ALL the time. i'll tell you later. ready?" Peter asked.

"yeah! good luck Peter!" Ray told him.

Gozer watched the four Ghostbusters stand up and face her. she had a snarl on her face as she was ready to end their lives. the Ghostbusters powered up their proton packs and pointed the sticks at Gozer. Gozer's eyes opened wide and she hissed.

"okay you flat top bitch, this is how we do things in New York! time for you to roast!!! FRY HER!!" Ray screamed.

the Ghostbusters fired their beams at Gozer, nailing her. Gozer began to scream as the laserbeams ripped through her body. she stood in mid air, convulsing as the beams shocked her and Peter used this opportunity to get underneath Gozer and into Dana's room. he then saw Dana laying on the bed. he saw her sleeping and approached the bed. with a sly smile he looked at her barefeet. he always wanted this opportunity to tickle her sleepy feet. he pulled a feather out of his pocket and with a smirk, he knelt down by the bed and lighty traced the feather across the base of Dana's toes. the toes began to wiggle and Peter continued the tickling.

Gozer regained her senses and hissed. she then shot lightning beams at the feet of the Ghostbusters, sending them flying into the air. Egon, Ray and Winston hit the floor in a thud.

"so Ghostbusters, you think you can stop me now?! i am more POWERFUL than ever!!! i will kill all THREE of you!! wait....there's FOUR of you? where's the oth-.....NOOOOOOOO!" Gozer screamed as she turned around. with her red eyes, she was able to see through the walls and saw Peter tickling the feet of Dana. she knew she had to stop him because an overload of tickling sensations would cancel out the energy that Gozer took.

Ray shot Gozer in the back with his proton pack and Gozer screamed. Winston joined in, then Egon did too. Gozer faced them again. she had to get rid of them and get to Peter before he wrecks her plan.

Peter then began to use his nails and Dana's feet jerked widly and she began to giggle. with a sly smile, he began to pull her toes back and attack the soft undersides. Dana then began to roar in laughter again as Peter tickled her toes. Peter took his feather and sawed it in between her toes.

"wakey wakey my sweet! oooh what ticklish toes you have!!! can you laugh for me Dana? huh? tickle tickle tickle!!! kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!" Peter teased.

Dana once again found herself laughing hysterically as Peter tickled her feet. his nails tickling the balls of her feet sent shivers down her spine and when he tickled her insteps, she went into silent laughter. Peter enjoyed tickling the soft feet of Dana. he noticed her feet were pinkish and extremely tender. Peter looked at her wiggling toes and smiled.

"do the piggies want to play! i like piggies Dana! yours are so cute! i just want to eat them up!!" Peter laughed as he then put Dana's big toe in his mouth and suckled it.

Gozer felt the sensation of Peter sucking Dana's toe and she turned her head. she saw Dana moaning and knew if Peter kept tickling and sucking her toes, Dana would have an orgasm and that wave of pleasure would cancel out the energy she took. she then began to try to get to Dana, but the Ghostbusters continued to pound away at her with the proton packs, essentially holding her in place. Gozer began to panic as she saw Dana's mouth wide open in passion and rage filled her. she prayed Dana would pass out or something.

Peter sucked all of Dana's toes and his fingers continued to tickle the soles of Dana. Peter was in heaven. he had a huge foot fetish and also had a raving tickle fetish as well. this was perhaps the best Ghostbuster's assigment he ever had. he sucked harder on her toes and tickled her heels. Dana laughed, but moaned at the same time. the feeling of the warm tongue on her toes made the pressure build up in her loins, then went Peter nibbled the tip of her big toe, the orgasm came crashing down. she moaned heavily as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body. she continued to giggle as Peter tickled her arches, but it felt really good.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!! YOU RUINED MY PLAN!!!!!" Gozer screamed. she then stared at the remaining Ghostbusters. "you will all PAY for this!!!" she screamed. then she closed her eyes and disappeared.

"stop!!! she's gone!" Ray yelled.

"where did she go? we had her!" Winston shouted.

"i dont know. i'm going to take a reading." Egon then pulled out a meter. "this is odd. i'm getting nothing. it's as though Gozer just..vanished."

"WE CAME!!! WE SAW!!! WE KICKED HER ASS!!!" Peter yelled as he walked out of Dana's room, holding Dana in his arms.

"PETER!!! you saved her!!" Ray shouted.

"of course i did! what else did you expect?" Peter said cockily.

"what's that?" Ray asked.

Peter then pushed the feather in his pocket. "nothing. hey, let's get out of here...."

Dana laid in a hospital bed surrounded by the Ghostbusters. she didnt know what happened after Gozer tickled her, but she was grateful Peter saved her.

"you okay?" Peter asked.

"yeah. just tired that's all. Peter, how did you save me?" Dana asked.

"yeah, we want to know too?" Ray asked.

"let's just say i took advantage of Gozer's weakness. i used an old ancient trick to break you out of a trance that's all. nothing special." Peter smiled.

at the moment Louis Tulley came into the room. he was holding a peculiar plant and stood next to Dana. "Dana, glad to see you're okay! i brought you a gift! BEHOLD! the AUDREY II!!!"

"uh Louis, wrong movie...." Peter told him.

"this isnt Little Shop Of Horrors?" Louis asked.

"no. Ghostbusters, remember?" Peter asked.

"oh yeah! sorry!" Louis said as he walked out of the room.

the Ghostbusters and Dana laughed as they saw Louis walked out. another day, another battle, another victory for the good guys.

who are you gonna call?.....GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this story? jersey_tickler, i hope you liked it as well as everyone else. feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back