• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Basement (F/F) part 2

primetime

Verified
thanks for the wonderful feedback from the 1st part. now, here is the second part. enjoy! feedback always welcomed. tkl-pen, this particular location had a basement specially built for this occassion!

Las Vegas Detective Lisa Hixon looked at her partner sobbing in a chair. Detective Christina Wong had been just released by her captor, who had her trapped in some kind of a basement and was tickle tortured. Christina was horribly ticklish and her captor made her suffer immensely. a nurse was attending Christina, checking her vital signs and Lisa looked at her partner with great concern in her eyes.

"you okay Chrissy?" Lisa asked.

"...it...it was horrible..the tickling....the tickling..." Christina began to sob, remembering her ordeal.

"i didnt know you were that ticklish. you have to tell me what happened." Lisa told her.

"well.....it started when i made it to my apartment garage.." Christina began.

*****FLASHBACK****** Christina had just got out of her car when a woman approached her in the dark and asked for the time. next thing she knew, she awoke in a dark basement, strapped down to a bed. then a mysterious woman in a hockey mask, much like Jason Vorhees in the Friday the 13th movies, approaching her. the woman then removed her top and tickled tortured her upperbody. the woman then went on to torment her body, but when her feet were tickled, that sent her over the edge. but the woman wasnt through. she cut off her pants and panties and then much to Christina's shock, the woman performed oral sex on her. Christina remembered the warm tongue touching, teasing and licking her most private part. despite the fact that she didnt want the woman to torment her, down deep, she loved the feeling of having her womanhood manipulated and she had a massive orgasm. an orgasm that was by far the most intense she ever had. then, she woke up in an alley. .......END FLASHBACK

"so, she tickled you all over your body? then, she performed oral sex on you? oh Chrissy, i'm so sorry. i am going to find this perv and haul her ass in! no one is going to do that to my partner!" Lisa shouted.

"the only thing that was wierd was that she knew who i was. be careful out there. she might try to get you!" Christina told her.

"oh i will! tickling huh? that bitch isnt going to break me with some tickling! i am going to make her pay!" Lisa shouted as she hugged Christina again, then left.

Christina looked at her partner leave and then looked at the nurse checking her. the nurse shrugged as Christina watched Lisa leave. Christina lowered her head and remembered her ordeal. she wished she didnt orgasm. that's what made her feel so broken. she could only hope her partner would bring that woman to justice.

hours passed and Lisa was still on her investigation. it was getting late and she went over the notes from her partner Christina and another tickling victim, Maria. she tried to see and similarities and the only things that were similar was that the attacks happened in a basement of some sorts and the attacker asked for the time before she kidnapped them. another thing that puzzled Lisa was how did the attacker know who Christina was? then it hit her, Christina just came home from work. she had her badge and i.d. on her. how else would the woman know who she is? Lisa decided to go to Christina's parking garage to see if any clues were left behind.

Lisa made it to the garage and looked around. she stood by Christina's parking spot and looked over her car. she couldnt find anything unusual. she got back up and started to walk out. a man passed by and asked for the time. she replied "11:35 pm" and kept walking. as she passed a corner she smelled something sweet and collapsed to the floor.

Lisa began to moan as she woke up. she opened her eyes and tried to focus them. she then tried to move her arms but she couldnt! her eyes shot wide open and realized she was face down on a table of some sort, but her arms and legs were held apart. she tried to adjust her eyes in the dim light and realized she was on a X-frame. she started to shout for help, then a chill went down her spine as she heard what sounded like footsteps coming down some stairs. she tried to turn her head, but the X-fram was facing away from the stairs and to a wall. Lisa tried to struggle, but her bonds were too tight. she heard the footsteps get closer and she almost jumped out of her skin as she felt fingers tracing on her back. she was relieved that she was still clothed, but how long would that last? she then saw a pair of black boots in front of her and saw the person kneeling down. she almost screamed as she saw the Jason hockey mask appearing before her.

"did i scare you?" the woman asked.

"let me go!!" Lisa screamed.

"oh i will....but first, i want to....play.....with you!" the woman laughed.

Lisa's head was spinning. this woman was going to do naughty things to her and she was trapped. "wait a minute! how did you get me? dont you usually ask for the time before you kidnap helpless women?"

"...you sweet little adorable Italian sausage...i paid that man to ask you for the time. it was the easiest 100.00 he's ever made. i wanted to do something different. you are a beautiful woman! mmmmm, i can taste you already! i LOVE tall women! how tall are you?" the woman asked.

"like i'm going to tell you! why dont you guess?" Lisa spat back.

"ooooooh! a tough little Italian sausage! my dear, i KNOW you are about 5'9" tall. i love the way your lond blond hair is in a ponytail. guess what? i am going to RIDE you tonight! but first, i want to play with your body! let's get you a little more comfortable!" the woman said.

Lisa watched in horror as she saw the woman pull out of a knife and walk away. Lisa couldnt see where the woman went, but gasped as she felt the tip of the knife piercing her shirt by her waist, then cutting right up her back. the knife easily cut the fabric and soon, her shirt was sliced in two. the woman then peeled the "halves" open and stared at Lisa's bare back. she then sliced the bra strap and the bra fell helplessly to her sides. the woman yanked the shirt off, then she pulled the bra off as Lisa winced in pain. her "C" size cup breasts were rubbed hard by the bra being pulled and now her upperbody was naked.

"ooooooh! what a *beautiful* back! your skin looks so smooth! i can see those wonderful titties of yours as the seemed to want to come out from under you. in due time, i will play with those titties, but first, i have to ask a question. are you ticklish? or is it for babies?" the woman asked.

Lisa gasped. this woman was going to try and tickle her. "i'm not ticklish bitch! tickling is for babies!" Lisa said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"oh, is that so? you know, i am going to ENJOY breaking you! so, since you are not ticklish, this shouldnt bother you huh?" the woman said.

chills formed on Lisa's back as she felt the woman's fingers lightly trace up and down her spine, then over her shoulder blades. the finger tickled a little, but not enough for Lisa to laugh. Lisa was determined to not laugh and not give this woman what she wanted.

"holding it in huh? i know you're ticklish sweetie. i am going to find out where! how about these underarms? they are so vulnerable right now..." the woman laughed.

Lisa felt fingers lightly tracing in her armpits and she stifled a giggle. the woman knew Lisa was more sensitive in this spot so she continued tickling the soft smooth skin. a giggle came out and Lisa's eyes went wide!

"so you ARE ticklish!!! kitchy kitchy kitchy!!! tickle tickle tickle!" the woman teased.

Lisa tried holding it in longer, but the fingers were driving her crazy! "nnnnnoooo......dont.....s-s-stoooooop...it hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...."

"it what sweetie?" the woman teased.

"it...t-t-tickles hehehehahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Lisa exploded into laughter.

"so you LIED to me! you are a ticklish little girl!! i am going to have to punish you!" the woman threatened.

Lisa laughed harder as the woman scurried her nails all over her underarms. she laughed harder as the woman jumped onto the X-frame and straddled her back. the woman then dug her nails deeper into the armpits and stroked them with a fury! Lisa let it all hang out as the woman tickled her. Lisa hated being tickled. when she was in high school, guys used to poke her sides, driving her crazy. she took it as a sign of weakness and decided she wasnt going to be ticklish anymore. she learned how to suppress it and when people tried to tickle her, she managed to hold it in long enough so they would give up. But now she was trapped and there was escape as the woman wouldnt give up. the woman loved feeling Lisa's body write under hers as she continued her tickling. she was going to break Lisa and have her completely broken into a sniveling little girl. she then removed one hand from the armpits and began to stroke Lisa's sides.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! D-DONT!!!!" Lisa screamed.

the woman then used both hands and did "lobster" claws to Lisa's sides. the blond woman exploded into hysterical laughter as she felt her flesh getting tickled. she closed her eyes and prayed this woman would stop soon. she thought about Maria, then her partner Christina in this position. she now fully understood the horror they went through. as she felt the fingers "clawing" her sides, she just let the laughter pour out. she hasnt been tickled in so long and now it all her ticklishness just came out.

"tickle tickle tickle....arent you just so...TICKLISH?!!! i am going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you! i wont stop! not until i make you MINE!!!" the woman yelled.

minutes passed and Lisa was getting tired. the tickling was taking a toll on her as the woman continued to tickle her sides and now her ribs. her laughter went from a snorting to a screeching noise. her throat was already getting tired. tears began to form in her eyes, then streaked down her cheek as now the tickling drove her to tears. then she gasped for air as the woman finally stopped.

"now my sweet sausage, time to take a look at your...sausages..." the woman teased as she got off of her back.

Lisa had no idea what the woman meant about her "sausages". she then felt a tugging on her boot. Lisa's eyes opened wide in horror. her "sausages" must have meant her toes! Lisa knew she was ticklish on her feet, but as a kid she never let anyone get near them. she always wore boots or sneakers. she didnt like being barefoot. she was tickled as a little kid on her feet and ever since then, she didnt like being barefoot. she even wore socks to bed!

"nice boots! but i know there is something nicer INSIDE these boots!" the woman teased as she pulled a boot free.

Lisa's toes wiggled inside her sock as it felt the damp basement air. she heard a thud on the floor and realized the woman dropped her boot. she tried to curl her toes as the woman tugged at the other boot. despite her toe curling, then boot was pulled free and goosebumps formed on her back when she heard it fall to the ground.

"let's get these socks off! i want to see your feet. how come i think your feet are going to be really...TENDER and really....SENSITIVE?" the woman teased.

Lisa closed her eyes tight as she felt the woman pull down her socks. behind her mask, the woman smiled as the sock came off the heel, exposing the rounded pink heel. she then did the same with the other sock, so now both of Lisa's heels were exposed. the woman then began to trace the tip of her fingernails off both heels. Lisa's body shook with ticklish anticipation and the woman laughed. she knew these size 10 feet were going to be extremely ticklish. she then continued to peel both socks off at the same time. Lisa's pinkish arches were exposed, then the meaty balls of the feet, then finally the toes were exposed.

"ah, naked feet! i just LOVE naked feet! oh, your feet are so PINK, so TENDER, so.......BIG!!!" the woman laughed.

Lisa winced when she heard the word "big". she hated her big feet and was teased sometimes about them. now, this woman was going to have her way with her feet. she curled her toes and knew her torment was about to begin.

"look at those delectable toes! so meaty! oh, this is going to be fun! but first...." the woman said.

Lisa's entire nervous system was at high alert, then she squealed as she felt something being wrapped around her eyes. then, her mouth was stuffed with something and she began to gag.

"look at you! gagged and blindfolded with your own socks! does your sock taste sweet? they must because i am going to devour your sweet feet!" the woman laughed as she walked back to Lisa's helpless feet. she stared at the two pink huge soles and knelt down. "now, if i were to take my finger and drag it down, would it tickle?"

Lisa exploded in muffled laughter as she felt the fingertip stroking ever so slowly down the length of her foot. her foot wiggled wildy as it tried to escape the tickling fingers. the woman smiled under her mask as her fingers chased the wiggling foot. she then grabbed the toes and held the foot still. she then raced her fingers up and down the soft sole and enjoyed hearing the crazed muffled laughter pouring out. she loved the velvety feeling of Lisa's foot. she was amazed on how soft the foot was.

"do you ever walk on these huge feet of yours? they are so soft! i can just tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle them FOREVER!!!" the woman laughed.

Lisa was in tickle hell at this point. her foot was being assualted, then the other foot was getting tickled. she felt the woman's nails sinking into her foot flesh, only sending ticklish shockwaves through her body. her head shook violently and the sock blindfold only seemed to make the sensations even worse. then went she felt her big toe being pulled away from the other toes, she snorted when she felt a fingernail flicking away at the soft webbing between her toes. the woman was delighted in hearing Lisa's crazed muffled laughter. she went after the meaty toes, tickling the delicate undersides and getting the tender webbing between the toes. she then used her fingernail to tickle the undersides of the toes, then trace lightly along the base of the toes. Lisa's foot was shaking wildly as the fingernail tormented the base of her toes. then, just using the tip of her nail, then woman flicked it over and over on the center of the ball of the foot. this only made Lisa laugh harder as the nail continued it's cruel motion. the woman then lightly stroked her nails in a circle on the tender arch and Lisa continued to cry into her gag. she played with the instep and traced her fingers around the hell, then tweaked the achilles tendon. Lisa shook her head violently as she felt the tendon getting tweaked.

"laugh for me...laugh for me all night long....i just LOVE these feet!" the woman teased.

Lisa's brain turned to a ticklish goo as she felt the fingers skittering over her soles. it got to a point she didnt even move her feet. she was exhausted and just continued to laugh as the nails danced over her feet. she wished she would pass out. the woman sensed Lisa was getting closer to passing out and stopped tickling the really pink soles. she stood up and saw Lisa's body quivering. the ticklish shockwaves were still wreaking havoc on her nervous system. the woman knew it was time to continue her devious plan.

"now my naughty Italian sausage, you need to be punished!" the woman barked.

Lisa moaned as she thought she was already punished. she felt the blad of the knife cutting on her jeans! the woman cut out the butt end of the jeans, exposing her panties. she then sliced the pants legs open then peeled the cut jeans off of Lisa's body. now Lisa was strapped to the X-frame with only her panties on. that didnt take long as the woman cut open the panties and pulled it out from Lisa's body. her naked ass was now exposed. the woman stood in between Lisa's legs and looked at the pale jiggling buns.

"well look what we have here! what a sweet ass! i bet this ass is ticklish too!" the woman laughed.

Lisa exploded in muffled laughter again as the woman skittered her nails across her jiggling pale buns. she didnt know her butt was ticklish too! her cheeks jiggled wildly as the woman continued to tickle her there, her nails dancing all over the cheeks. then the woman zipped her nail along the ass crack and Lisa not only laughed, but moaned as well. the woman decided she was going to have some more fun and walked away from Lisa. Lisa tried to catch her breath but froze in fear when she felt the woman grabbing a cheek and pulling it away from the other cheek.

"let's see if this hole of yours is ticklish too..." the woman laughed.

Lisa's brain flipped over a thousand times as she felt what seemed like a feather circling her hole. the woman flicked a red feather across the hole, sending Lisa into a new gale of muffled laughter. she saw the hole puckered up, so she circled it with the feather's tip. Lisa laughed even harder. this woman was finding spots on her body that she didnt even know was ticklish. the feather continued to tease her in the hole and Lisa was going nuts. the feather then found it's way up and down her ass crack, spending more time in the hole before it continued tickling the crack. Lisa was going out of her mind as the feather teased her. she then felt the feather go deeper down and just kiss her womanhood. Lisa moaned as the feather teased her mound. the woman decided playtime was going to continue.

"now my sweet little girl, let's play with the front of you.." the woman said. she unstrapped Lisa's wrists and ankles and managed to roll over the exhausted woman to her back. she then strapped the wrists and ankles down and looked at Lisa's breasts. "besides pretty pink feet, i ADORE pink nipples! yours look so *wonderful*!!"

Lisa shuddered when she felt the woman's nails tickling her nipples. she knew this woman was going to sexually teased her and she was helpless to stop it. her body was getting turned on even though her nipples were extremely ticklish. her tummy heaved up and down and her nipples got really stiff. the woman loved teasing the pink stiff soldiers and flicked her nails over them. Lisa had a conflict of emotions as her body loved this teasing, but her mind knew it shouldnt be enjoying this. the woman continued to fondle her breasts, sending her on edge. she then reached down and patted Lisa's mound.

"what cute little blond curls! i KNOW you want me to play there dont you!" the woman laughed.

Lisa moaned through the gag, then chills covered her body as the woman began to lightly tickle her in her womanhood. the woman then removed her sock gag and Lisa began to moan. then she felt the sock rubbing against her mound.

"i'm going to rub your sweet pussy with your own saliva! i'm going to get you nice and wet, then i am going to *taste* this very PINK pussy of yours!" the woman teased.

Lisa's brain exploded. she was so turned on right now, but felt guilty. she felt her "lips" getting pulled open, then felt a finger playing with her clit. now her entire nervous system was heightened and she wanted to explode.

"ooooh nice! you are VERY wet! let's see, i recently had tacos with hot sauce, then i had a sweet and sour eggroll, now i am going to taste olive oil!" the woman teased.

Lisa felt a warm, moist tongue licking her most private area and it drove her wild. the woman knew exactly where to lick and Lisa began to moan and pant heavily as the tongue found all of her places. she felt the tongue circling and sucking on her clitoris and she knew she was on the brink. with one hard suck, the woman put her head back and watched Lisa's body shake wildly as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. the woman saw Lisa's love juices flowing out and she massaged it all over the slick mound. Lisa began to giggle as her mound was very sensitive. she thought she saw a blinding white light as the orgasm ripped through her.

"now my precious, i think i will tickle those feet of yours until you pass out. just remember my sweet POLICE OFFICER, i broke you! LISA HIXON, you are MINE!!!" the woman laughed maniacaly.

Lisa screamed in ticklish laughter as her feet were tickled again. she cackled freely as the nails skittered all over her arches. her body was more sensitive after the orgasm and Lisa wanted to die. anything to stop this tickling. she had the best orgasm she has ever had in her life, but this tickling was the worst. she felt her toes getting tickled and could do nothing more but cry like a little newborn baby. her tender pink feet were tickled until finally she passed out.

"w-where am i?" Lisa moaned.

"relax partner! you are going to be okay!" a familiar voice told her.

Lisa opened her eyes and realized she was in a hospital bed. her eyes adjusted and she saw her partner Christina Wong sitting on her bed next to her.

"we found you in an alley. the same alley i was found. what happened?" Christina asked.

Lisa lowered her head in shame. "it..it happened to me too Chrissy! i-i was in....in the basement!!!"

Christina hugged her partner when she heard. Christina knew all too well what happens in that evil place. she knew, as well as Lisa, there was a serial tickler going around! she only hoped that no one else would be trapped in...THE BASEMENT.

okay folks, how did you like this one? seems to be a serial tickler running around in Las Vegas. will this mystery be solved, or will many more women become victims? feedback always welcomed.

Critique of Part 2

Good story though I must admit I liked Part 1 better. I missed the kiss the tickler could have given Lisa,having broken her spirit Lisa would have kissed back like Christina did. Also I didnt like that she was on her front lying down though it was cool that when she was exhausted the tickler just unstrapped her and turned her over. But why am I complaining? This story ROCKED! Lisa was a better victim than Christina being tall and italian and all. You have a gift Primetime but one last question? WHO IS THE SECRET IDENTITY OF THE TICKLER? PART 3 PERHAPS? HMMMMMMMMM!

Another great story:D I love that Lisa got tickled after going to try and find the tickler. And she new what was going to happen after Christina told her what happened to her.

Great stuff:veryhappy

o you definitely have to write more of this excellent series..i just read parts one and two..super fantastic...we must find out if the serial tickler is caught and gets what is coming to her...

OMG how did I miss this one!!! It was so damn hot I had to read it twice.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back