• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother And Daughter

ticklo7

TMF Poster
HI, I AM AN ITALIAN GIRL AND THIS IS A STORY THAT I WROTE IN ITALIAN AND NOW I’M TRYING TO TRANSLATE IN ENGLISH FOR YOU…PLEASE SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH..

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER

One morning I awoke in my bedroom.I was on my bed and when I tried to move my arms I discovered thet i was tied!My arms were tied above my head with two ropes and my ankles were tied to the opposite part of the bed with each foot for each corner of the bed.
I was wearing only my white bra and panties and a pair of white cotton socks.
I was really frightened and after some minutes of silent I said:
“Hey!!Help!Someone help me!!Moooom!!”
Anyone answered and I continued: “Moooooom!!!!”
After few seconds I heard some footsteps and I saw my mother on the door with a big strange smile.
“Oh..Is my little daughter awake?”asked with a grin on her face
“Mom, please untie me”I told her nervously
“I’m sorry Francesca but I can’t untie you…” answered my mother
“What are you saying?” I said upset “Mom untie me, it isn’t funny!”
“Oh..honey..you will see that will be funny..” replied my mother showing me a big white feather.
In that moment I understood all…My mother loved to tickle me and now I was tied and she was going to make me suffer!!
“No, mom please…You know how ticklish I am…please..don’t tickle me” I begged her
“ I’m sorry Francesca but you know how i love to tickle you…” answered my mother positioning herself on my bare armpits.
“Please mom…don’t tickle me..” I begged her again but this was useless.
“Now Francesca is time to laugh!” said her started tickling my right armpit with the feather
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’TICKLE MEEEEEEEE PLEEEAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” I screamed.
My mother ignored me and started tickling my left armpits with her other hand and continuing tickling my right armpit with the feather.I was out of control.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I’M TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH!!” I laughed and screamed out of control.
I am really ticklish on my armpits and my mother knew clearly this.
“Are you ticklish Francesca?” asked to me with a sadistic grin and started to tease the magic words that make me lost control “Kootchiee, kotchiee, kotchiee cooooo little baby on your hyper ticklish armpits!!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOOOOOOOOOOP MOOOOOOOM HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
“Kotchieee,kotchiee,kotchiee,kotchiee cooooooo!!!” my mother continued
I was out of control and I was screaming and crying a lot.
After a few time my mother stopped tickling me and I had a moment of peace,I was exausted.
“Well, I have tickled one of your two most ticklish spot…Now it’s time for the other…” my mother said to me with an evil grin on her face.
I was frightened because I understood!I am ticklish everywhere but I can resist except on two spots where I am extremely ticklish:armpits and…feet!
The problem was that my mother knew it and now she was going to tickle my feet..my worst ticklish spot!
“No mom, please don’t tickle my feet!!!” I told her crying
My mother smiled evily to me and went on the other side of the bed where there were my feet tied and starter tickling my right socked foot with her fingers.The effect was immediated!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MOOOOOOOM NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEETTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEE”I screamed
Then she started tickling both my socked feet with her ten fingers up and down on my poor soles and teasing
“Kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOM HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!” I was out of me, I am too ticklish!!
Then my mother took off my right socks leaving my helpless bare foot.Then she took the feather and tickled my bare foot up down on my sole.
“Kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili my little ticklish daughter” she teased to me
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE NOOOOOOOO STOOOP I’M TOOOO TICKLISHH ON MY FEEETTT!!!!!”I cried and screamed out of control.
My mother was having a lot of fun tickling me and she tickled my right bare foot with her feather and my left socked foot with her fingers driving me insane!Then she put away her feather and tickled my bare foot with her fingers and then she held back my toes and tickled my taut bare sole.
“Kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHE ARRRRRGGGGG MOOOOOOOOM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”
Then she took off my left sock and tickled both my bare feet with her fingers, she tickled my arches….
“Kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili my little daughter on your arches”she teased
“HAHAHA NONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOP NOT MY ARCHESSSSS MOOOOOM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!”
She tickled my heels and especially between my toes…
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TOES HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”
“Laugh Francesca laugh!!!Kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili, kootchieee, kootchieee, kotchieeeee koooooo!!!!!”she teased again
She tickled me for a hour and half and then she stopped it and untied me and while I was lied on the bad exhausted she kissed me on the head and told me leaving the room
“Bye bye honey…I’m going to work..we will see later”
In my mind I was organising my revenge…
The end

mm....

Nice advenutures....fancesca, really......
Like me more these "home" adventures...
Daughter soooo ticklish, maybe mother too...:rolleyes:

Very nice story, Ticklo7. I look forward to part 2, when the daughter gets her revenge. :D

NOw girl, THAT is the Words! We are very impressed! Keep it up! By the way, what colour hair does each character possess?
Love,
Anna and Heather

thanks!!!

Thank you to all of you!!I'm happy that you liked my story...answering to anna and heather, my mom has dark hair and dark eyes and I have brown hair and dark eyes.
If someone of you has some suggests for me for my revenge please send me!!

hmmm

I'll sent ye a pm with an idea. Basically same thing.

Thanks vegeta for your suggests...I will write the story in these days...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back