• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my art teacher!!

cubaninmiami42

Sorry for not posting in a long time....

Ok when i was in 8th grade we got a new art teacher. I use to stay late in school cause i always got detention well this week it was only me in detention and i had it alone with the art teacher in her room. She was one of these teachers that wasnt your normal teacher very playful. ( She was around 23, 5'3 115 tan with the most gorgeous feet i have ever seen) in detention she would alwasy walk around bare foot which was great by me. Well it was my second day and I made up a plan. She came out of her office and i was sitting a table looking like i was struggling she asked what was wrong i said, science we have this huge project on nerves and i dont get it. She said what do you have to do. I said take any body part and test it and see what feelings it has. She said o and walked to her office well i dont know if it was cause she felt bad for me or was juss the GREATEST but the next thing i know she told me to come in her office she had me sit on a little chair and threw her bare foot up on my lap. I looked at her and was like "what" she said go ahead do your project, so i pinched different spots a couple of times, and then had lots of fun tickling it. Her reaction was great she juss couldnt stop laughing and never moved her foot. She said she loved having guys playing with her feet juss to bad i was too young...She was joking i thnk....well then i was done and didnt think things could get better when she said hey where do u think ur going, you think you can get away tickling me that easily let me test you well let me juss tell you she tickled every inch of my bare foot for aleast 3 mins and it was great she said tickling me really got rid of her stress and that she could use that more often.

Let me know if you want more stories.....PM if you want anything special.

wow

Lucky you Oo; That's like one of my biggest fantasies. And she paid you back too wow.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back