• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

need detailed info on posting

Noeyes

TMF Poster
As you may remember I am a bit of a clutz about posting before and now it seems I need the info again for the new fourm. I will require details on posting for images and vids. after I get a few to work I will post lots more. Noeyes

Actually Noeyes, its much easier to post on this forum than on the old one. No little codes or html you have to put in. The forum does it for you. To post images:

Click on the gray "img" button above. A box will pop up. type in the full url of the image and hit okay. Then when you click on "submit topic" it will show up as the image. You can include multiple images in one post. Just click on the gray "img" box as many times as you need to. To insert a link simply hit the gray "http://" button and do the same. Its really very easy. let me know if you need any further assistance.

Psycho

Attachments

• 7179.jpg
    7179.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 462
scratches his head

and wonders what this url is supposed to look like remember i am sometimes a little thick skulled

URL stands for Universal Resource Locator, but its not as complicated as it sounds :) This is what a url looks like:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/image.jpg

Ok that did not help

I have to figure out how its supposed to look working from my computer or do we still have to load it onto a server first like honesty? IE something like c:/photo.jpg perhaps?????????????? or is it something else? As you can see I need it layed out for me a little better. I have abolutely nothing on my drive that will mesh whith a http except my site. I would love to post from my archives here but without more to go on I am stoped cold.

Me too!!

Am anxiously awaiting the response to that one as I'm wanting to add attachments as well. The allowed Attachment size that I'm shown is 0 bytes.

Great job on this site by the way!

Last edited:
Okay, basically here's the deal with the "attach file" button. It is turned off, it is set to allow no files of any extension and no files smaller than 0mb. This is done for a reason. Any file that would be uploaded via this method would be stored on the same server as the TMF. The bandwidth would go through the roof leaving a smoking trail in its wake and the forum would crash faster than you could blink an eye.

Therefore we have to turn to other hosting options. Honesty.com no longer allows any kind of free service. So we are looking at other options. One of these options is to see if you free space is provided to you by your ISP, for instance AOL gives all its members 2mb per screename. Other do the same.

If this is not an option for you than you can go to http://www.clubphoto.com and register for a free account. Its very much like honesty.com It has the feature where you can upload from your hardrive. When its done, simply right click on the photo and hit "copy shortcut" or in some cases "save link as" that will save the link to the file in your clipboard. Then simply come to the forum and post it.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Psycho

Still no help

I went to that photo album thing and posted a few onto it however when I tried to take the short cut you mentioned it was not there and if I can not copy the url its usless to me. there has to be an easyer way of doing this.can for example yahoo photo folders be used? the url thing is a ball breaker psycho. Noeyes

still no luck

I tried every combination of that save target as
copy short cut
even tried to copy the opened pic url with no luck
all I seem to be able to post are white boxes with red x`s in them. Much as I hate to admitt defeat psycho unless there is a simpler way of doing this i am out of the posting end of this web site. Noeyes

Sad but true

I also tied the Clubphoto as well as some of the other free storage sites on the web but have yet to find one that works for me.

Psycho, I don't expect you to take responsibility for us to be able to post clips - you have enough to keep you busy with this site I'm sure.

Unfortunately, I've noticed considerably fewer clips posted lately - likely due to others in this situation maybe. I'd like to do my share to help and post some from my archive but would appreciate anyone's suggestion as to a good and practical site that will allow me to upload and share files. I've come across a few but as yet none are adequate.

Feel free to email [email protected] if you have any suggestions.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back