• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meat for Satan's Icebox

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
Troma recently released a double bill called ZOMBIES VS. SATAN. And while the zombie movie is totally forgettable there is something of interest in the second film MEAT FOR SATAN'S ICEBOX.
Primarily a modern day cannibal exploitation film. There are a couple of good foot shots and at the very beginning a brief scene where a stripper is tickled on her foot by a corporate cannibal with a foot fetish.
The actress only giggles slightly but she does enjoy it and the foot licking she gets.
I should know, I was the actor who played the corporate cannibal.
The DVD is available through the Troma website and should be on the shelves of video stores and even at Best Buy.

KISS OF DEATH PRODUCTIONS who produced the film is now in production for their next horror/dark comedy FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING.
Can you guess what the serial killer does to his victims in this one?
More later as shooting progresses.
If we pull this off it should be a mainstream/horror hit with the foot and tickle fetish crowd.
P.S. To a moderator: should posts about the filming of the movie be put here or in the true story section?

Either would be fine, Director. It's both a tale of a personal true experience, AND it deals with mainstream material, so both would be acceptable forums.

Look forward to hearing more details! The second film you mentioned sounds right up most TMFers alley! To have an actual mainstream movie revolving around tickling would, well, tickle most of us pink! An exciting concept indeed. :D

Keep us posted!

Mimi

If your looking for any henchmen?

Hey Director,

If your new movies serial killer needs a henchman......you know that sorrowfull dolt that follows his master around doing his bidding. Like lining up the unfortunates who the master..........well you know. Hey I'm available! I'll work for free........well not for money..............again ya know what I mean. You know where to find me!!!!!!!!!!!

Giantfan ;-)
:devil:

Interesting stuff, I was a fan of the Troma classics "The Toxic Avenger" and "Class of Nuke 'Em High" series. They're a riot to watch, I'll definetly check out "Icebox" and upcoming "Fetish Dolls" flicks.

Drew

Thanks for the replies and interest.
We're filming again this weekend and so next week I'll report on what is going to be primarily f/m tickle scenes, and other general info on the production.
And if anyone does see MEAT FOR SATAN'S ICEBOX let me know what you think. Alot of it works, and alot of it doesn't; but the scenes that work, REALLY work. A solid piece of horror film making. Some bad acting, but you get that in B-films, though in FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING we got a pretty strong cast and some really ticklish actresses!!!

First off I will say I love Troma and have been a fan for years. In more recent times "Tromeo And Juliet" & "Terror Firmer"...hillarious and my type of sick humor:D Glad to see your all still goin and making new films! Now about this "fetsh dolls" your filming right now...is it all f/m tickling? Or were you just saying thats what your filming next? Def would be looking forward to seeing one of your films revolving around my fetish thats for sure;) Ya get Troma humor and hopefully some hot female foot tickling. Keep us updated!

The Director,

That "FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING" sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to it and will be ready to buy when it's released. If enough interest, there could be a "FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING VI" :)

Good luck and thanks for letting us know, keep us up to date!
Thanks,

DK

Sounds awesome! Not sure if I'd call Troma "mainstream" per se (not that that's a bad thing), but a full length feature that will get exposure outside our little clique is certainly an awesome step. Can't wait to see it - make sure there's plenty of deleted scenes on the DVD!

LOL DK - up to 6 already huh? Ambitious....I like that

To All Who Are Concerned:
FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING is primarily a m/f tickling movie. There area couple of scenes where the serial killer (played by myself) has nightmares where his victims tickle him (not a nightmare for me personally) A couple of those are what we're filming this weekend.
I'll start a sort of behind the scenes thread over on the story board next week and let you know how things are progressing.
There's going to be some intense tickle torture scenes in the movie, and the great thing aboout this is that I got an entire production company (Kiss Of Death Productions)that's not tickle-centric interested in making this movie.
The most common reaction I've gotten from everyone from the producer down to bit players is: "Wow, this really hasn't been done before!"
More later.

Don't know why this occurred to me, but...

When you say "intense tickle torture," do you just mean the kind we here know and love, or is it tickling that leads, directly or indirectly, to more gory forms of dispatching? I remember reading a story like that here once, and (no offense intended the author) it really unsettled me. Could just be my over-active imagination, but I was just curious

Thanks for the heads up. I look forward to hearing more about the progress of the movie.

To tklr5150,
Well, it is a horror movie so yeah, the ticklings do lead to some gruesome dispatchments. I realize this might upset some ticklers, but ya can't please everyone.
Sometimes you gotta be sick and twisted.
Stay tuned . . .

Being sick and twisted is part of being true to Troma. That's why so many of us love Troma films.

By the way, Mr. Director, if you happen to include an Asian lass foot-tickled in this film, you have a guaranteed sell right here!

Rxx

tkrexx said:
Being sick and twisted is part of being true to Troma. That's why so many of us love Troma films

Gotta love the humor that goes with it as well...my fave is Tromeo & Juliet with the one scene where the construction guys say something like "its always good to get ahead in life"..then the head comes flyin on the the family's car and the kids play catch with it LMAO!!! If yas havent seen it def check it out if ya love Troma! Hillarious film.

I'm not sick but I'm twisted, seeing tickle torture in a B-horror flix is awesome to me!

I can't wait!
Director, any photos of the actresses you'll be tickling?

Thanks again for any info you provide us. :)

DK

can'ait to hear more about this movie. I'm sure that I speak for number of members of this forum when i say that if it's even half as good as i hope it will be then you already have one guaranteed sale.
My imagination is working overtime already trying to think how the tickling will lead to their demise, keep thinking back to the days of penelope pitstop when i used to wish the hooded claw would devise way to tickle her to her doom. How about a huge weight suspended above a lee held by a mechan1cal clamp w1th a no1se detector. Alls she has to do to surv1ve 1s keep qu1et wh1le be1ng t1ckled, 1 th1nk 1t's awesome when a lee tr1es to hold her laugh 1n.
Good luck w1th the mov1e, my hats off to ya.
PS 1'm not a retard just that my keyboard 1s behav1ng very errat1cally after 1 attacked 1t wh1lst engag1ng 1n my love/hate relat1onsh1p w1th champ manager :) :mad:

You stay classy planet earth:- Ron Burgundy:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back