• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 6

primetime

Verified
okay folks, sorry for the delay as last weekend i had internet problems. but here is the next chapter and we will finally crown the new champions of this "Smackdown" version of WOW. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!

Bobby: "I know one thing for sure, Ice Cold is going to pay dearly for humiliating Molly like that! who does Ice Bald think she is for showing pictures of Molly getting her head shaved?"

Johnny C: "Molly deserved it! she was making fun of Ice Cold getting her head shaved, so Ice Cold just simply reminded her..."

Bobby: "but at least Molly doesnt have tatoos on her feet! Ice Cold is going to pay! mark my words! poor sweet innocent Molly..."

Johnny C: "innocent Molly? c'mon Brain! but you are right, this wasnt the last we seen of this new rivalry. but right now Brain, it is time for our next match! this one will decide the 1st ever WOWF United States Champion!!!"

Bobby: "oh yes! FINALLY! Sable is going to get what she deserves and that is a championship title! i cant wait!"

Johnny C: "but she has to defeat Americana first!"

Bobby: "oh please Johnny BOY! this is going to be the easiest match in Sable's career! Americana is washed up and trust me, she will never be the same again after she loses to that Playboy vixen!"

Johnny C: "well that remains to be seen. right now, Terri Runnels is standing by with Sable. Terri?"

"thanks Johnny! right now i am standing by with a member of the Glamour Girls, a Playboy playmate and former WWE Women's champion, Sable. Sable, tonight you take on Americana to determine the United States Champion. any concerns?" Terri Runnels asked.

"concerns? Terri, the only thing i am concerned about is the hole in your head! let's be serious. Americana has NO chance to beat me tonight. i was robbed out of the Continental title before, now i get a chance to become the 1st ever United States Champion. Americana, i know you are sensitive, if you get my drift. tonight, i will make you turn into a helpless laughing pile of goo as you submit to me. you will fall before me and you will submit to me! i have to go now Terri, i have a belt to pick up!" Sable said as she walked away.

SABLE (Glamour Girls)

vs

AMERICANA (GLOW)

WOWF UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL

Sceej56 walked down the ramp towards the ring. he was excited to be the referee for this huge important match. in his hand, he held a platter. on top of the platter was the red-strapped United States Championship title belt with a silver face plate. he made it to the ring and held up the belt for the crowd to see. then, Lillian Garcia entered the ring.

"ladies and gentlemen!! this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WOWF United States Championship!!! introducing first, she represents the Glamour Girls, she is.....SABLE!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Sable's music blared on the loudspeakers and the capacity crowd booed as Sable made her appearance at the top of the ramp. dressed in a black leather sleeveless top which showed off her cleavage, black spandex shorts and black wrestling boots covered by black kickboxing shin guards. her blond hair was tied back in a ponytail and with a smirk on her face, she walked down the ramp. Sable felt proud at this moment. this was her big chance to win some gold here in WOWF. after battling Hollywood for so long, she could now concentrate on becoming a champion. she knew that she was the favorite simply because of the fact that she was once the WWE Women's Champion. she also smiled over the fact that she was going to tickle Americana into submission. Sable loved tickling her opponents as she enjoyed watching them turn into giggling school girls. it gave her a power rush tickling her opponents. she couldnt wait to hear Americana squeal. she got into the ring and looked at the U.S. Championship belt. she knew that belt was her destiny.

Johnny C: "there goes perhaps the most dangerous woman in all of women's wrestling. Sable is without a doubt, one of the best women's wrestlers of all time."

Bobby: "finally!!! finally something intelligient comes out of your mouth! you got it right, Sable is the most dangerous woman here in WOWF. she is going to completely humiliate Americana! i cant wait for the coronation of a deserving champion!"

"...and her opponent! coming to the ring, introducing...AMERICANA!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "American Badass" by Kid Rock began to play as the crowd exploded into cheers as Americana made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a body suit designed as the American flag, with red, white and blue wrestling boots, Americana made her way to the ring. she smiled and waved to the cheering crowd as she made her way. she knew this was her big chance to make a name for herself in WOWF. she was a former GLOW champion, but winning a title here in the WOWF would solidify her as a true talent. she knew Sable was out to humiliate her as she watched a lot of film on Sable. she was concerned about Sable's tactics, but she knew what she had to do. she felt it would only be appropriate that she, Americana, would win the United States championship. she made it to the ring and looked at the championship belt. she took a deep breath and waved to the crowd.

Johnny C: "there she is Brain, the pride and joy of the good ol' USA! Americana! she is looking good!"

Bobby: "she is looking like a loser! Americana should have never beaten Gail Kim and she damn sure wont beat Sable! sorry toots, your luck has run out!"

Sceej56, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Sable licked her lips, then blew a kiss at Americana. Americana watched Sable and knew she was trying to get to her. the two locked up and Sable quickly kneed Americana in the gut, then grabbed her hair. she pulled Americana's head back and gave her a brief kiss on Americana's lips. Americana reacted in shock and Sable winked at her. Americana wiped her lips and a look of concern filled her eyes. what was Sable trying to do? she tried to lock up again, but Sable kneed her again, pulled her head back and kissed her again. Americana again stood in a state of shock, then Sable kicked her in the gut and delivered a DDT! she went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT!! Americana got to her feet, but Sable simply scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Sable dropped a knee into her chest and went for the cover again. 1......2......KICKOUT! Sable rolled her eyes at Sceej56 as he told her it was only a two count. Sable knew she was in control of the match as she was going to use psychological means to get Americana. she rolled Americana over onto her stomach then grabbed her ass. Americana squealed and with a look of shock, stared at Sable who only responded with a lick of her lips.

Johnny C: "what is this?!! what is Sable doing?"

Bobby: "who cares! i like it! that's what we need to see! a little HLA!!"

Americana got to her feet and as Sable tried to lunge at her, she sidestepped the lunge and put Sable in a headlock. Sable simply used her strength and picked Americana up and managed to do a side-suplex. Americana moaned in pain as Sable circled around her like a vulture circling her prey. Sable then rolled Americana on her side and wiggled her fingers in the air. she then did a "lobster claw" on Americana's side.

" NNOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA STOP!!!" Americana squealed.

"oooh! you are soooo ticklish arent you! i am going to tickle you till you submit to me sweetie!" Sable teased.

Americana laughed in agony as Sable's fingers dug into her sides. her legs kicked wildly as the fingers tormented her. her head shook wildly as she tried to shut out the ticklish sensations. she never was tickled like this before and her laughter became even more high pitched. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Americana refused. Sable laughed as she saw Americana refusing to submit. she dug her fingers deeper into the side and then moved them up to Americana's ribs. Americana's body shook in spasms as the tickling was driving her insane. she wanted to cry tears of laughter, but she knew she had to get out of this. out of desperation, she reached up and poke Sable in the eye. Sable let go of her hold and held her eye. Americana got to her knees and tried to catch her breath. Sable then looked at Americana and then kicked her in the ribs. Americana fell to the mat again.

"do you think you were going to get away from me? well Americana dear, you are lucky we are on tv. otherwise, i would tickle you in a special spot, making you mine! but i guess i have to settle for..... your FEET!!!" Sable whispered.

Americana's cringed when she heard Sable whispering in her ear. then she yelped when Sable sat on her rear end, facing her head. then she felt her ankle getting pulled up and Sable clamped it under her arm. Sable smiled as she began to pluck the bootlaces.

"now, i wonder what we have inside this boot? i think i am going to like what's inside..." Sable teased.

Americana whimpered as she felt her bootlaces coming loose. she began to softly plead, but Sable only laughed. she got the laces undone, then with a tug, she managed to pull the boot off. Sable tossed the boot out of the ring and stared at the red sock. she then slowly peeled off the red sock, exposing Americana's barefoot. the foot was pale on top, but the sole was a soft pink. she saw the red painted nails and laughed when Americana's toes wiggled. she then winked at the crowd and began to slowly stroke her fingers on the tender sole. a slight giggle came from Americana's lips as Sable's fingers stroked the ticklish sole.

Bobby: "looks like Sable has her now! Americana wont survive Sable's kind of foot tickling! say hello to the new champ!"

Johnny C: "Americana is in a whole lot of trouble now! can she survive Sable's tickling?"

Americana finally exploded into hysterical laughter as Sable played with her toes. Americana knew her feet were extremely ticklish and if she didnt get out of this predicament, she was going to give up. her toes wiggled wildly and Americana continued to laugh uncontrollably. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to give up, but she refused. she began to reach for the ropes and Sable simply smiled. she then raked her nails furiously on the sole, tickling the ball of the foot, then into the arch, then off the heel. Americana's eyes were wide open and laughter poured freely from her lips. the crowd chanted "USA! USA! USA!" to help inspire Americana. Americana was near the ropes, but her strength was leaving her. her hand reached feebly for the ropes, then Sable went after her toes. Americana nearly tapped out and with a lunge, grabbed the ropes. the crowd cheered as Sceej56 told Sable she had to break the hold. she let go of Americana's ankle and stood up. she saw Americana weezing and grabbed her hair. as she tried to pull Americana up, Americana acted quickly and rolled Sable into a small package pinning manuever. Americana then reached out with her hand and grabbed a handful of Sable's shorts. Sceej56 made the count, not noticing Americana's hand. 1...........2...........3!!!!!!

Johnny C: "It's over!!! Americana did it!!"

Bobby: "what the hell?!!!"

Sceej56 called for the bell and the crowd exploded into cheers. Sable stood up and her eyes were wide open with shock. Americana's eyes were wide open with joy.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout and NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW WOWF UNITED STATES CHAMPION.......AMERICANA!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

"American Badass" began to play and the crowd cheered as Sceej56 handed Americana the red-strapped championship title belt. sable then began to yell at Sceej56, saying Americana held her shorts. Sceej56 explained her didnt see anything. Americana clutched her belt and got out of the ring. she held the belt up high and pumped her fist. the crowd was absolutely in pandemonium as they celebrated Americana's win. Americana looked at Sable in the ring and Sable had the look of a demon. Sable was pissed that she was cheated. she yelled at Sceej56 again, but he left the ring. Sable just stared at Americana as she walked back up the ramp, holding the U.S. title belt high over her shoulder. Americana felt happy as she was now a champion again!

********COMMERCIAL********

Sable stormed into the Glamour Girl dressing room and started yelling. the other Glamour Girls tried to caLm her down as they were all pissed off at what happened.

"i cant believe that bitch cheated me out of my title!!!" Sable screamed.

"what kind of injustice is this?!!! she was ROBBED!!!" Sunny screamed.

"she is going to PAY FOR CHEATING!!! she knew she couldnt beat me, so she had to cheat! i PROMISE you i will get MY title! Americana will SUFFER like she's never suffered before!!!" Sable threatened.

"what the hell is going on? first Francine and Jackie lose, now Sable loses! this is SUPPOSED to be a Glamour Girl night! trish, if you dont win, then this was like, a COMPLETE DISASTER!!!" Lana yelled.

"oh i WILL win! i will not let the Glamour Girls down! that WORLD title is going to be mine!!!" Trish yelled.

"that's right! i will make SURE she wins!" Sunny told the group.

the Glamour Girls continued to scream over their night. this night wasnt going according to plan and if Trish Stratus didnt win, then it was going to be an embarassing moment for the Glamour Girls.

Johnny C: "wow Brain, looks like the Glamour Girls are not having a good night!"

Bobby: "how can you be smiling right now?! Sable was robbed! Americana CHEATED to win! that's our U.S. Champion? a cheater?! i'll tell you this, Americana will not be champion for long! Cheaters never win!"

Johnny C: "how did you manage to win?"

Bobby: "shut up Johnny! this is serious! where is the justice? all i know is that Trish will win! she has to!"

Johnny C: well Brain, it is that time. this final match of the night will determine the WOWF WORLD Champion! who is going to represent the WOWF? it's either going to be Victoria or Trish Stratus, two former WWE Women's champions! right now, Terri Runnels is standing by with Victoria. Terri?"

"thanks Johnny! i am standing here with a finalist for the WOWF World title and she is a former WWE Women's Champion, Victoria. Victoria, you have an opportunity to represent the WOWF. are you ready for this huge match and especially against a rival?" Terri asked.

"you're right Terri. this is HUGE opportunity and ever since i came to WOW, i wanted an opportunity to become a champion. this is my shot. and what better way but to beat that slut, Trish Stratus, for that title." Victoria smiled.

"are you in the least bit worried that Trish might try to, well, tickle you into losing?" Terri asked.

"oh yes, the tickling thing. i will admit, i am a ticklish person. but we also know Trish is too. so, if the little wench tries to tickle me, i will make sure she receives a taste of her own medicine. now, it is time for me to fulfill my destiny and become the 1st ever WOWF World champion!" Victoria said as she walked away.

VICTORIA

vs

TRISH STRATUS (Glamour Girls)

WOWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL

Pips33pips walked towards the ring dressed in his referee's attire, ready to officiate the WOWF's biggest match to date. in his hands, he held a platter. on top of the platter was the WOWF World championship title belt. the belt had black straps and the face plate was gold. he made it to the ring and held up the title belt for all to see. this match was going to determine just who would represent the Women Of Wrestling Federation. Lillian Garcia then got into the ring.

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, here is TRISH STRATUS!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Trish Stratus played and the crowd booed as Trish Stratus made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black top with silver wrestling pants and black wrestling boots, she began her walk down to the ring. she also wore her silver overcoat and had a smug look on her face. Trish knew it was her destiny to become the World Champion. afterall, she was the WWE Women's Champion, so it is only fitting she is the top woman in the WOWF. she remembered her clashed with Victoria in the WWE, so she knew she could beat her. she made it to the ring and with a smug look, she looked at the championship belt. she nodded her head as she was full of confidence.

Johnny C: "Trish looks confident doesnt she?"

Bobby: "of course she does! she's Trish Stratus! a former WWE Women's Champion! a THREE time babe of the year! all she has to do is beat that man-child Victoria and the belt is hers. now Trish would make a FINE champion! i would LOVE for her to represent us!"

Johnny C: "i bet you would!"

Bobby: "dont tell nobody, but me and Trish had, well, relations..."

Johnny C: "are you kidding me? i dont think Trish dates weasels."

Bobby: "i am NOT a weasel! but she knows i am an animal in bed!"

".......and her opponent, she is a former WWE Women's Champion, please welcome....VICTORIA!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "All the Things She Said" by Tatu blared on the loudspeakers and the capacity crowd went nuts as Victoria made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a tan top with tan shorts and tan hiking boots, Victoria began to walk towards the ring. with a huge smile, Victoria waved to the cheering fans and was pumped up for this match. she not only wanted to win the title, but she wanted to beat the living hell out of Trish while she was at it. she made it to the ring and looked at the title belt. this was her big chance and she knew she had to take it.

Johnny C: "now there goes a woman! look at her Brain, Victoria is a tremendous competitor!"

Bobby: "who?

Johnny C: "Victoria.."

Bobby: "who?"

Johnny C: "Victoria, Brain!"

Bobby: "who?"

Johnny C: "okay Mr. Owl, you know who she is!"

Pips33Pips called for the bell and the match started. trish started jawing at Victoria, who only looked at the smaller blond woman. Trish then slapped Victoria. Victoria's eyes turned to rage and chased after Trish. Trish tried to get out of the ring, but Victoria grabbed her before she got out of the ropes, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Trish clutched her back in pain as Victoria pulled her up by the hair again, scooped her up and powerslammed her. she hooked Trish's leg and went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Trish moaned in pain, but Victoria picked her up in a suplex action and held her up high. the crowd cheered as Victoria held up Trish in the air, then dropped her to the mat, completing the suplex. Trish was dazed and Victoria went for the cover again. 1.........2.......kickout. Trish barely kicked out and Victoria pulled her up to her feet again. she then chooped away at Trish's huge chest and the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOO!" with every chop. Trish was now reeling and Victoria threw her into a corner. she then followed up with a running clothesline and Trish slumped to the mat in the corner. Victoria grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the middle of the ring. there, she stood next to her prone body and then began to do her "jig". the crowd cheered as Victoria then performed her standing backflip and crashed onto Trish. again, she went for the cover. 1............2........kickout.

Johnny C: "that was close!"

Bobby: "what a woman! what a competitor! Victoria is throwing everything at Trish, but Trish wont fall! what a woman!"

Victoria began to get a little frustrated as Pips33Pips told her it was only a two count. she pulled Trish up again and threw her into a corner. she then charged towards Trish, but Trish raised her feet and nailed Victoria in the jaw. Victoria stumbled backwards and Trish charged out of the corner and clotheslined Victoria. Victoria hit the canvas and Trish went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Trish began to yell at Pips33Pips, but her told her it was only a two count. Trish then tried to get herself up off the mat by putting her hands on Victoria's ribs and she heard a squeal. Trish did it again and Victoria let out a giggle.

"so, you're ticklish huh? tickle tickle tickle!" Trish smiled.

Victoria began to laugh a little harder as Trish began to tickle her ribs. she then slapped Trish across the cheek to get her to stop. Trish held her cheek, but smiled again. she was going to play with Victoria. she waited for Victoria to get to her feet, then kicked her in the midsection and delivered a DDT. she then straddled Victoria's back and reached her hands into Victoria's armpits. Victoria exploded into laughter as she felt Trish's fingers tickling her underarms. her body thrashed and she managed to buck Trish off of her. Trish went flying off and hit the mat. she smiled as she was going to have fun with Victoria. she then waited for Victoria to stand up, then came from behind and pulled Victoria's feet from under her and she hit the mat. Trish then folded Victoria's feet against her rear end, crossed the ankles, then sat on the shins. Trish then hungrily pulled the laces loose from Victoria's hiking boots.

"w-what are you doing?" Victoria asked.

"oh, i'm just going to take a look at these big feet of yours..." Trish teased.

Victoria felt the laces coming loose and could only hold her breath as she felt her boots being pulled off and thrown out of the ring, leaving her in her white cotton socks.

"..please dont..." Victoria moaned.

Trish then peeled the socks off, revealing Victoria's barefeet. "OOOH! look at what we have here! big, TICKLISH, feet!"

Victoria began to laugh hard as she felt Trish's nails scrapong along the soles of her feet. the ticklish sensations ripped through her body as Trish's nails tickled her arches. Victoria refused to submit as Pips33Pips asked her. Trish pulled back Victoria's big meaty toes and tickled the delicate undersides. this drove Victoria insane and using her leg strength, managed to kick Trish off of her. Trish fell backwards and Victoria got to her feet. she watied for Trish to stand up and then planted her barefoot in Trish's stomach. she then delivered a DDT of her own and Trish was flat on the mat. Victoria rolled her over onto her back and went for the cover. 1........2........kickout. Victoria hung her head as she was close.

Johnny C: "OH! that was close!"

Bobby: "i told you! Trish is a fighter and she will win this match! she is taking the best Victoria can dish out! what a woman!"

Victoria then had a smile herself. she looked at Trish's boots and figured it was time to give Trish a taste of her own medicine. she grabbed Trish's ankle and clamped her shins between her powerful thighs. then she began to unlace the boots and finally managed to pull them off. she stared at Trish's upturned sock covered soles and couldnt wait to play with the ticklish prizes within the socks. she slowly peeled away the socks, revealing Trish's rounded heels, then the arches, the balls of the feet, then finally the toes. she stared at Trish's pudgy toes and smiled. this was going to be fun. she gently raked her nails across the ticklish surfaces and Trish began to giggle. Victoria continued her foot tickling and soon, Trish awoke and broke out in hysterical laughter. Victoria then raked her nails harder up and down the soft soles and Trish began to cry like a little school girl.

"NOOOOOOEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING HEHEHEHEHEHE MYYYYYHEHEHE MYYYYYYFEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Trish laughed.

Victoria continued her tickling and went after Trish's toes. Trish exploded again and shook her head "no" when Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to give up. Victoria kept tickling and realized how much fun it was to tickle Trish's feet. she heard Trish snort a few times and went after the toes again.

"laugh for me bitch!!! soon, your ticklish feet will make you submit!" Victoria taunted.

Trish was in agony as her precious feet were tickled. she hated having her feet tickled and began to reach for the ropes. the crowd was getting into it, then they started to boo as they saw Sable's "personal assistant" Stacy Karter appear at the top of the stage. she made her way to ringside and tried to get into the ring. Pips33Pips went to go tell her to get off the ring apron, but Stacy continued to try to get in. Victoria noticed this and stoppeed tickling Trish's feet. she got to her feet and walked over to Stacy. Stacy held onto Pips33Pips as Victoria tried to grab at her. Trish got to her feet groggy and tried to attack Victoria from behind. Victoria turned around, saw Trish, then kicked her in the midsection. she then put Trish up and in position of her finisher, "the Widow's Peak". Stacy Karter continued to try to get into the ring, but Pips33Pips got in her way. he started to yell at her and Stacy began to cry. Victoria then executed her finisher and Trish Stratus was out cold. Victoria then went for the cover, but Pips33Pips was still occuppied with Stacy Karter.

Johnny C: "what the hell is this?! Victoria has the pin! you could count to 100!!!"

Bobby: "the referee is helping a lady in distress!"

Johnny C: "wait a minute! who's that coming through the crowd? it's...SUNNY!!!"

Sunny dashed through the crowd and got into the ring with a hand held mirror from Lana Star. she then cracked Victoria over the head with the mirror, rolled Trish onto Victoria and got back out of the ring. Stacy Karter then jumped off the ring apron. Pips33Pips then turned around and saw Trish covering Victoria. 1.........2.........3!!!!!!

Johnny C: "NOOOOOO!!!! SUNNY JUST COST VICTORIA THE MATCH!!"

Bobby: "HAHAHA!!! Trish did it!! she's the champ!!!"

the bell rang and Sunny got back into the ring, along with Stacy Karter. they hugged a groggy Trish Stratus as Pips33Pips handed Trish the WOWF World title belt and raised her hand.

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout and NEEEEEEEEEEEW WOMEN OF WRESTLING FEDERATION WORLD CHAMPION.....TRISH STRATUS!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Trish's music began to play as she realized she won. she hugged the title belt, then hugged Sunny and Stacy Karter. she held the belt up high and pumped her fist. she looked at an unconscious Victoria and planted her barefoot on Victoria's cheek. she was the World Champion and her reign has just begun!

Johnny C: "i cant believe what we just saw! Sunny knocked Victoria out with that mirror and now Trish is the champ. well Brain, since you were crying about cheating, what about that?"

Bobby: "i didnt see anything....all is see is a WINNER!!!! I LOVE IT!!!"

Johnny C: "well folks, we have new champions in the WOWF! Harley's Angels are the Tag Team Champions, Americana is the U.S. Champion and Trish Stratus is the WOWF World Champion! what will happen now? tune in next week! this is Johnny C for Bobby the Brain Heenan, good night!"

END SHOW

UP NEXT: new champions and Debra lays down the law!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? the champions are set, so stay tuned to see what happens in the WOWF! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back