• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 6

primetime

Verified
okay folks, sorry for the delay as i had internet problems last weekend. so, anybody guess who attacked Stephanie McMahon? soon, the attacker will be revealed, so stay tuned. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

Lee: "did you see that?! what happened to Stephanie?!!!"

Coach: "i have to say that the Coach is in shock! our boss, the beautiful Stephanie McMahon was just viciously attacked! someone is going to pay for that i can guarantee it!!!"

Stephanie McMahon was helped up to her feet and led out of the storage facility by medical assistants and security. tears streaked down her face and her hair was a mess. Julie Day ran up to her, trying to get a few words.

"Stephanie?! Stephanie?! what happened? who attacked you?!" Julie asked.

Stephanie just looked at with a sad look. "i-i dont know....someone just attacked me, tied me up and tickled my feet! i HATE being tickled on my feet!" she said as she walked away.

Julie watched Stephanie get into a waiting limosuine and saw it speed off. the General Manager had just left the building. Julie knew that whoever attacked her, was going to pay a severe price.

"can you believe it?" Vine said.

"wow, Stephanie McMahon just got tickled badly!" Innocence said.

"hey Hollywood, did we have anything to do with it?" Daffney asked.

"honestly, not a single one of us did it. why would we? we all hate her, but why would we attack her? not that she didnt deserve it, but we wouldnt sneak up on her, we would attack her in her face." Hollywood told the group.

"do you think Chyna did it? she's not in here right now?" Daffney asked.

"i dont think so. Chyna is much to forward to do a sneak attack from behind. she wouldnt hide herself. she would tickle Stephanie's big feet right in front of her!" Hollywood laughed.

Chyna just walked into the dressing room with a big grin on her face. she noticed everyone in the tWo was staring at her. "what?"

"why do you have such a big smile on your face? you look like the cat that ate the canary." Gorgeous George told her.

"i got my title match next week! Terri Gold is going to suffer!" Chyna smiled.

"what about Stephanie?" Vine asked.

"what about her?" Chyna replied.

"someone just attacked her and tickled her feet! she just left." Innocence told her.

"really?" Chyna smiled. "that's funny! the bitch deserves it! but it wasnt me if that's what you're thinking."

"it wouldnt matter if it was you! we are the tWo, we fear no one! but, she might try to take out her aggression on us. we will be the first to get blamed." Hollywood told the group. "so, let's get ready for anything she tries to screw us on!"

"now it's time for us to get ready for our match. we face those two knuckleheads, Caged Heat. should be an EASY match!" Francesca smiled.

"please get rid of them. for some reason they think they are going to come into WOWE and run the tag team division. show them what the tWo is all about." Hollywood smiled.

"DA! we will!" Ninotchka smiled as she and her partner Francesca Le left the locker room.

CAGED HEAT (Loca and Delta Lotta Pain)

vs

FRANCESCA LE www.missfrancescale.com /COL. NINOTCHKA

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is FRANCESCA LE and COL. NINOTCHKA!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO blared on the speakers and the crowd booed as Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka made their appearance at the top of the stage. Francesca wore a white bikini top with white black shorts and black wrestling boots. Ninotchka wore a black spandex top with a white sash going across from her shoulder to her side with the letters "T.W.O." going across it, black tights and black wrestling boots. both women had smug looks on their faces as they made their way to the ring. this was a big opportunity as they wanted a shot at the Tag Team Champions, Law & Order. they both were upset over the fact that they were forgotten in the title picture after they lost their belts to Asian Invasion. they knew they were the most dominant tag team and they were going to show Caged Heat exactly why. they made it to the ring and laughed at the booing crowd.

Lee: "there they are Coach, Francesca and Ninothcka. they are a very deadly tag team!"

Coach: "of course they are! they are the former WOW Tag Team Champions! how they lost to Asian Surrender is beyond me! but tonight, they are going to show those jailbirds who is boss! plus, look at Francesca. she is hot! i wonder if she will go down.."

Lee: "STOP! do NOT go there! this is a family show!"

Coach: "what?! i was just going to say if she will go out with me! gee Lee, lighten up!"

".....and their opponents, from the Nevada State Correctional Facility, here is LOCA and DELTA LOTTA PAIN, introducing CAGED HEAT!!!" TK81 announced.

the song "Behind the Walls" by Kurupt began to play and the capacity crowd began to cheer as Caged Heat made their appearance at the top of the stage. both women were dressed in orange correctional facility jumpsuits with black wrestling boots. Loca had her long hair tied in four long braids and Delta Lotta Pain covered her head with a bandanna. both women walked down the aisle with a purpose. they acknowledged the cheering crowd, but their minds were focused on the match. ever since they returned to WOW, they had been shown a weakness. they never knew tickling could be used in matches and both were very ticklish. it went against their "tough" personalities. now they were facing a team that specialized in it. but they also wanted a shot at the Tag Titles. beating the former champions would put them in the right direction. they made it to the ring and pumped their fists to the crowd as they crowd continued to cheer.

Coach: "hide your wallets! Caged Heat is here!"

Lee: "oh please! there is nothing to worry about!"

Coach: "is that why you are hiding your watch?"

Lee: "the band broke Coach. i am simply putting it away so i dont lose it."

Coach: "whatever Lee, WHATEVER!!!"

Phreakadelic, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Loca started against Francesca and both women stared at each other. both were short Latina women with fiery tempers. they got into each other's face and screamed at each other. then Francesca pushed Loca and Loca retaliated by punching Francesca right in the mouth. Loca continued her punches making Francesca reel backwards. she then threw Francesca off the ropes and clotheslined her. Francesca got back to her feet, but Loca clotheslined her again. Loca then tagged in her partner Delta Lotta Pain and they both threw Francesca off the ropes and did a double back body drop. Francesca went flying high into the air and crashed to the mat. Delta then grabbed her by the hair, pulled her up, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then dropped a leg and went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT. Delta pulled her up again, then chopped her against her big breasts, almost knocking them out of the bikini. Delta then hugged Francesca and did a belly to belly suplex, knocking the wind out of Francesca. she went for the cover again. 1........2.......kickout. Francesca barely kicked out and Delta yelled at Phreakadelic. he told her it was only a two count. Delta then tagged in her partner Loca again and they both did a double team suplex to Francesca. as Francesca laid on the mat, Loca stood on her belly and jumped up and down. Francesca moaned in pain.

Lee: "they are taking it to Francesca! look at Caged Heat go!"

Coach: "this is prison brutality! we need the State Police!"

Loca looked at a moaning Francesca and smiled. she screamed more obscenities then flipped Ninotchka off. Ninotchka came charging into the ring, but Phreakadelic held her off. Delta Lotta Pain got into the ring and she and Loca held Francesca up and dropped her on their knees and Francesca was out of breath. Delta got back out of the ring just as Phreakadelic turned around. Loca went for the cover. 1.......2........kickout. Loca slapped the mat in frustration and tried to pull Francesca up by the hair. Francesca then did a "low blow" on Loca and Loca collapsed to the mat. as Loca moaned in pain, Francesca crawled over to ther partner and tagged in Ninotchka. Ninotchka charged in and attacked Loca with a vengeance. she scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she suplexed her, slammed her again, then threw her to the corner of the ring. she then ripped open the top of the jumpsuit, exposing Loca's black sports bra. she chopped away at Loca's chest as Loca was only standing up because of the ropes. Ninotchka looked at Loca's heaving chest and smiled. she then reached inside the jumpsuit with her fingers and began to tickle Loca's ribs.

"HEHEHEHEHE! STOP!" Loca screamed.

Ninotchka continued her rib tickling and soon Loca was on the mat, squirming and trying to get away. she tried to crawl through Ninothcka's legs, but Ninotchka grabbed her ankle and sat down on her legs. she trapped Loca's ankle between her thighs as she kneeled on the mat. Loca tried to crawl to her partner but Ninotchka had her ankle.

"there's no escape dahling! now let's get this nasty boot off of you!" Ninotchka laughed.

Loca had a panicked look in her eyes as she felt Ninotchka unlacing her boot. she tried to crawl again, but she was flat on her belly and her ankle was trapped. her partner Delta could only look in horror as she saw Ninotchka's arms moving rapidly. she knew Ninotchka was going to remove Loca's boot and torment her. Ninotchka unlaced the boot and with a gentle tug, managed to pop the boot off Loca's heel. she pulled the boot off and looked at the white sweatsock. just to give Loca an indication of things to come, she stroked her nail up and down the upturned sock covered sole.

"EEEP!!! NO DONT!!!" Loca screamed.

Ninotchka felt a surge of adrenaline go through her body as she peeled away Loca's sock, revealing her pale sole. the foot was a size 7 and loved looking at the small toes. she then raked her nails across the soft sole and Loca broke out into hysterical laughter.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! STOP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Loca laughed.

Lee: "oh no! Ninotchka is applying her specialty on Loca! Ninotchka is known to be one of the best foot ticklers around! i dont know how Loca is going to survive this!"

Coach: "looks like Ninotchka has a trapped rat! watch her make Loca squeal! i love this!"

Loca continued to squeal as she felt Ninotchka's fingers tickling her foot. her arms flailed wildly as the fingers tickled the base of her toes. she clenched her toes, but Ninotchka simply pulled the toes back and tickled the soft undersides. Loca was hysterical with laughter and reached desperately to her partner, but she was in the middle of the ring. Delta looked at her partner suffer and hoped Loca could make the tag. Ninotchka continued her teasing finger by slowly circling the ball of the foot. she enjoyed she was making the "tough" Loca laugh like a little school girl. Phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. she was embarrassed, but didnt want to submit to foot tickling. she began to get weak as she just couldnt free her ankle from Ninotchka's thighs. she then reacted in horror as Ninotchka grabbed her other ankle and clamped it under her arm and began to unlace that boot. one ankle was trapped between Ninotchka's thighs and the other ankle was trapped under her arm. Ninotchka managed to remove the other boot and didnt waste time removing the sock. now Loca was completely barefoot and Ninotchka tickled the newly exposed foot. Loca laughed hysterically as her other foot was tickled. she laid her head on the mat and felt helpless as the tickling weakened her. Delta knew she had to act. she got into the ring and nailed Ninotchka in the back of the head. Francesca got into the ring, but Phreakadelic stopped her. Delta then grabbed Ninotchka in a bear hug and her weakened partner Loca got to her feet. Loca saw the opportunity and hit the ropes then connected with a clothesline as the executed the "Hart Attack"z (a la the Hart foundation). Loca covered Ninotchka and Phreakadelic made the count. 1........2..........3!!!! Phreakadelic called for the bell.

Lee: "they won! Caged Heat got the victory!"

Coach: "you mean they cheated to victory! that was an illegal double team!"

Lee: "you're just mad Francesca and Ninotchka didnt do it first!"

Coach: "yes i am!"

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the bout, CAGED HEAT!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd cheered as Phreakadelic raised the hands of Caged Heat. Francesca then hit Delta from behind and threw her out the ring. Nintochka then attacked Loca, then they both double teamed her. they were quite upset that they lost the match. both women ripped Loca's jumpsuit off of her, leaving her in a black sports bra and black spandex shorts. they rolled Loca onto her stomach and Ninotchka then clamped Loca's ankles between her thighs. Francesca looked at the upturned soles and began to tickle them viciously with her nails. Loca exploded in laughter as Francesca's nails tormented her soles. her feet were already sensitive from the earlier foot tickling and she tapped the mat viciously. Phreakadelic told them to stop, but knew he couldnt as the match was over. Francesca stopped tickling and Ninotchka resumed it. Francesca got in Loca's ear and yelled threats.

"you two bitches are going to pay!!! you are going to be my tickle slave Loca!!! laugh bitch, LAUGH!!!" Francesca yelled.

Ninotchka continued to tickle Loca's feet, then Francesca attacked her ribcage. Loca was laughing hysterically, but then the tickling stopped as Delta Lotta Pain got back into the ring with a steel chair. Francesca and Ninotchka got out of the ring and pointed threatening fingers. Delta checked on her partner and fumed. Loca coughed as she tried to recover, but she was pissed. Francesca and Ninotchka were going to pay for humiliating her.

"wow, i have never seen Caged Heat embarrassed like that before." Beckie said.

"this tWo group loves to tickle huh?" Lita said.

"oh yeah! they do, but i like the fact that they are ticklish too!" Riot said as she leaned back on a couch. "by the way Lita, thanks."

"no problem. i just cant let them attack people like that. i remember Jazz from the WWE and she is a tough lady." Lita said.

"but she's in my WORLD now! trust me, Jazz may look tough, but when i'm through with her, she will be a giggling little baby!" Riot said.

Terri Gold walked in and saw her friends sitting on the couch. "what's up girls?"

"where have you been? you missed a lot." Beckie asked.

"i was looking for Stephanie, but i cant find her." Terri replied.

"you mean you dont know?" Lita asked.

"know what?" Terri asked.

"Terri, Stephanie was attacked. someone jumped her from behind, hogtied her and tickled her feet." Beckie told her.

"really? no wonder everyone was acting strange. for a while, i was looking for people and no one was around." Terri said.

"you didnt see anyone? they must have been looking for Stephanie. anyway, she's not here anymore. looks like your match with Chyna is on." Beckie said.

"poor Stepanie...so she has ticklish feet huh?" Terri asked.

"yeah...her feet must be really ticklish because she left for the night. she looked a mess." Beckie said.

"i KNOW the tWo is behind this. they are going to pay i'm sure..." Terri said.

LITA

vs

POISON (tWo)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is POISON!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and Poison made her appearance at the top of the stage as the crowd booed. dressed in a silver top that showed her cleavage, black spandex shorts, sheer black nylons and black wrestling boots, she walked towards the ring. Poison flipped off the booing crowd as she made her way to the ring. this was a big chance for her to beat a top wrestler. she was still mad Ice Cold cut some of her hair, but she got the last laugh on her former partner. Ice Cold is bald, not her. she made it to the ring and hissed at the crowd. tonight, she was going to make Lita suffer.

Lee: "there goes Poison Coach! that is one deranged woman!"

Coach: "deranged? Poison is a fine young woman! she is also very dangerous and very good with scissors. i'm sure Ice Cold remembers! hahahaha! too bad she is no longer on the show! Poison got the last laugh! tonight, she is going to make Lita laugh as well!"

"...and her opponent, please welcome LITA!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd exploded into cheers as Lita appeared at the top of the stage with her music blaring. dressed in a black top with shoulder straps, with green wrestling pants and black sneakers, she made her way to the ring. she smiled and waved to the capacity crowd and was quite excited about this match. earlier in the night, she saved Riot from humiliation and now she knew she had to be careful of the tWo. she knew Poison was going to try and tickle her, but Lita knew Poison was ticklish as well.

Lee: "man, does everone love Lita or what?! what a tremendous competitor! i can see big things in her future here in WOWE!!"

Coach: "what you're going to see Lee, is Lita getting humiliated. she stuck her nose in tWo business! trust me, she wont get away with that!"

ctft2001, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Lita locked up with Poison, but using her quickness, was able to catch Poison in an armdrag take down. Poison got to her feet again and Lita exectued the move again. when Poison tried to kick at Lita, Lita caught her foot, spun her around and did a German Suplex. she went for the cover. 1........2.........KICKOUT. Poison charged Lita angrily, but Lita did a drop toe hold and Poison's face hit the mat. Lita still had a hold of Poison's boot and smiled at the crowd. she put Poison in an ankle lock and Poison screamed. Lita also began to unlace the boot and Poison noticed.

"hey!! what are you doing?! dont unlace my boot!" Poison screamed.

Lita applied more pressure to the ankle lock and Poison screamed in agony. Ctft2001 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Poison refused. she was more concerned with the fact that Lita had unlaced her boot. Lita again smiled at the crowd.

Coach: "what is she smiling about?"

Lee: "i think we are going to see Poison smiling pretty soon!"

Lita then removed Poison's boot and Poison really began to react. Lita looked at Poison's foot through the sheer nylon and crinkled her nose, indicating to the crowd that Poison's foot was a little smelly. she then lightly stroked her nails on Poison's foot.

"ticklish Poison?" Lita teased.

"dont y-y-you b-bitch!!!" Poison stammered as she tried to hold in the laughter.

Lita then raked her nails across the smooth nylon and Poison exploded into hysterical laughter. Lita tried to hold onto the foot as Poison desperately tried to get her ankle free. Lita laughed as she noticed Poison's toes wiggling wildly. Lita began to enjoy this tickling craze. it was a lot of fun watching a "tough" woman began and laugh over getting tickled. she wished she could have done this to Trish Stratus back in the WWE. she continued the tickling and Poison was hysterical. she felt Lita's fingers invading her toes and she just couldnt stop laughing. the nylons seemed to intensify the ticklish sensations and with Lita's fingers between her toes, she couldnt stand it. Lita continued her tickling and noticed the crowd began to stand on it's feet and looking towards the ramp. Lita looked up and saw Jazz running towards the ring. Lita let go of Poison's ankle and as Jazz got into the ring, she began to punch away. Jazz retaliated, forcing Ctft2001 to call for the bell.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match as a result of a disqualification, LITA!!!!" TK81 announced.

Lee: "what is Jazz doing here?!"

Coach: "Lee, you ask stupid questions! she is here to get back at Lita!"

Lita and Jazz continued to punch away, but Lita got the upperhand. she threw Jazz against the ropes and nailed her with a clothesline. Lita then turned around and was clotheslined by Gorgeous George who snuck to the ring through the crowd. Lita moaned in pain as George began to kick away at her. Poison joined in as well as Jazz and all three women kicked away at Lita who was helpless. George then had Jazz hold Lita's ankles and Poison hold her wrists onto the mat. George then got into Lita's face.

"so, you want to interfere in tWo business huh? well Lita dear, i think it is time we showed you what it is like to suffer, tWo style. tonight is your first lesson. i am going to tickle your upperbody, but next time, those sweet feet of yours are MINE!!!" George threatened, then raked her nails on the exposed armpits of Lita.

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP!!! STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEHEEHEHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
E!!" Lita laughed.

George continued to tickle Lita's armpits and laughed. she liked the fear Lita had in her eyes as she was getting tickled. George then went after her ribs and Lita tried to squirm, but Poison and Jazz held her still. George then pulled out a black marker and began to write the letters "T.W.O." across Lita's armpits, sending Lita into more hysterical laughter. George then pulled up Lita's shirt, exposing her belly. she then wrote across Lita's belly the letters "T.W.O." and Lita only laughed harder. she was now marked by the tWo and George continued to tickle her ribs. tears came out of her eyes as she couldnt take the tickling. then the crowd began to cheer as Riot ran down the ramp swinging her baseball bat. George, Poison and Jazz let go of Lita and got out of the ring, missing Riot's swinging bat. George yelled threatening obscenities as Jazz pointed her finger. Riot checked to see if Lita was okay and held onto her bat. she knew that the war with the tWo was only going to escalate.

Lee: "thanks goodness Riot saved the day! poor Lita would have been tickled into oblivion!"

Coach: "she may have escaped now, but you know the tWo are going to make them both pay! i cant wait to see Lita and Riot suffer! this is getting good!!!"

Lee: "well folks, that will wrap it up for tonight! join us next week for more WOWE action! this is Lee Marshall with Jonathan Coachman, good night!"

END SHOW

UP NEXT: Stephanie looks for her attacker, plus much more!!!

okay folks, how was this one? can anyone guess who attacked Stephanie? feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back