• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A sexy story.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
The Birthday Present.
Inspired by Temera,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c. 2004.

Temera was tied so taught on the padded table that she couldn't move a muscle. There were ropes on her wrists and ankles that stretched her taught and spread eagled, ropes that tied her elbows and ropes that tied down her knees. The only part of her five foot three inch body that wasn't tied was her head and she lifted it to survey her predicament.

"How you doing Temera?" Asked a grinning Marty, leaning over her.
Temera swallowed hard. "Who are you and where is my boyfriend Marty?"

"You cold Temera? Well we'll warm you up in no time." She giggled evilly as she said it. "You obviously didn't read the card. Your boyfriend "Marty" isn't going to be taking part in this. but this Marty is. Allow me to read you the card to clear things up.

"Your name is Marty too?"

"This card entitles the bearer, Tamera Aremet, to one gang tickling of a time period specified by Dominatrix Marty, but not to be known by you. Happy Birthday, love Marty."

"OHMYGOD!" Temera shivered again and looked up at her with big pleading blue eyes. She knew that the halter top that she was wearing would be of no protection whatsoever, her jeans much the same and her sneakers and socks as well.

"Y-y-y-your name is Marty too?" Temera asked again and continued to shiver.

"Madam Marty, of Madam Marty's Dominatrix Den. And me and my dom divas are going to have such fun with you.

Temera jerked, feeling a hand stroking her left cheek and watched if drift down over her shoulder. She suddenly wanted bring her left arm down, but the thorough bondage job they had done her didn't allow that for even a second. She jerked again as she felt Marty's other hand caressing her right shoulder area and clenched her eyes shut for a brief moment then opened them to plead with once more.

"You're going to have fun today Temera."

She jerked hard, feeling fingers insert themselves inside the sleeves of her top and then resting in her armpits. Her armpits were as smooth as silk and as wide open as they could possibly be and she never felt so vulnerable.

The fingers now slowly spidered the soft, tender and taught skin and once more she jerked and now giggled.

"That's it Temera, you just give us those little girl giggles that your boyfriend tells you are so famous for. But I don't want to hear just giggles from you sweetheart. I want to hear the intense screams of laughter." With that, she dug her hands in and sought the deepest recesses of Temera's pits.

Temera rocketed off the table and let out a scream that took everyone by complete surprise.

"Way to go Temera!" Replied Marty and she dug in again.

Temera screamed once more and strained at her bonds then screamed with laughter. Her head snapped from side to side and you could almost hear the creaking of the ropes that held her tight down. Marty delighted in the arching of her back.

Her dark brown hair was flying everywhere as her head snapped from side to side and she rocked the table. The screaming laughter was now continuous and her back looked to be in permanent arch. Every bone in her body seemed to disconnect then reconnect and jangle like her nerves were doing. Marty's fiendish fingers expertly picked away at her armpits and they thoroughly explored the deepest recesses along with every nook and cranny.

"Staaaaaahpiiiiiiitttttttt!!! Please staaaaahp! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Marty was ignoring her pleas and continuing the rape tickling of her pits. She thoroughly loved the soft silky tender freshly shaved skin and she made sure that every micrometer was thoroughly tickled to the max. She could feel Temera's nerve endings reeling and writhing; she could feel the electricity that was ripping through them straight to the poor girl's brain and she loved it. Temera was her ideal dream personified.

"I'm going to take all the time in the world with you Temera. Yes, nice and slow yet extreme and oh so torturous. So sit back and relax as we have a long way to go yet."

"Staaaaaahpiiiiiiitttttttt!!! Please staaaaahp! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Temera was still screaming with laughter and violently writhing.

"Stop the tickling of your pits okay. Start the tickling of your ribs, well here we go. Sandy, her ribs if you please" Sandy now entered her ribs and let her fingers run lush and rampant over them, ticking one rib at a time and teasing each one at the same time. She dug her fingers into the ribs and vibrated them about and Temera screamed even further and rocketed off the table again.

"She's awesome." Commented Brianne. "I'm glad she doesn't know how long we have to tickle her."

This was agony upon agony for her and her entire body was a frenzied mess and she violently struggled to free herself. It seemed that each new rib being tickled was worse than the last and her nerve endings there were being blown into oblivion. Rib after rib was being decimated. Marty surfed each rib from tip to back then back to the tip again, stopping long enough at the back to verbally tease her about the rib tickling to come. Brianne's teasing came with fingers skittering back to the tip of the rib followed by a quick foray into the tummy.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTUUUUUUMMMMMMMYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Well then let's check out those feet shall we."

"Go for it Marty."

"NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS! NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEET!"

Marty leaned forward and whispered in Temera's left ear. "Yessssss the feeeeeeeeeet."

Marty then went to the foot of the table and watched as Temera's feet violently writhed all over, desperately seeking refuge from the upcoming tickle assault that was imminent. She raised her head and shook it, desperately pleading with her eyes for Marty to not tickle her feet. Marty''s hand shot out and grabbed her right foot, grabbing the sneaker that she was wearing and wriggled it. Instantly Temera's foot shot from her grasp and violently writhed all over.

"Don't be naughty Temera, that will get you twice as much." Marty grabbed the foot again, but this time with two hands, one on the toe of the sneaker and the other on the heel. She then reached over with one hand and untied the lace, then proceeded to wrestle the sneaker off.

Temera jerked her foot to get it away from Marty and to keep her sneaker on, but it was no use as it came off easily. She tossed it aside and turned her attention to the other one. Temera struggled even more now, frantically knowing what was to follow. With both of her feet now sneakerless, she was really frantic in trying to get away.

"Shall we peel off these passionately red skin tight, thin socks Temera, and check out those ticklish size, what was it he said, 6 1/2?"

OH MY GOD! Temera screamed to herself, he 's told her what size my feet are! Her feet flailed all over and her entire body was straining at the tight bondage that held her. She kept her head up to see every move Marty was making when it came to her feet. She watched as Marty lowered her head close to the left foot and Temera writhed it as she clamped two hands around it to hold it still. Leaning even closer to her foot, she now kissed the sock covered toes one at a time. Temera scrunched them, but Marty was able to follow them effortlessly and finished the kissing.

"Well." Brianne commented. "Her feet are off the scale, just like he said."

Temera's mind reeled. What had he told them about her feet? What secrets had he revealed.

"Look I don't want this birthday present , I don't want it! I'll pay you double what he paid you to stop! Please!"

"OOOHHH." Commented Mary. "We could make big money here."

"But there's my reputation. Me not doing a session, because I've been bought off. I don't think so. But I do think I'll get these socks off and do some nibbling shall I?"

"OHMYGOD DON'T DO THAT!"

"By the sound of things, that would drive you out of your mind, and that sounds good to me."

A single finger inserting itself between her left foot and the sock caused her to rocket off the table and she tried desperately to get it away. A hand darted out and firmly grasped the toes as the finger began to peel the sock off the foot. She continued to writhe her foot even though Marty was firmly holding the toes and she watched in horror as the sock was peeled off her heel and up her sole.

"Well, well, such a lovely rounded heel and so soft too. I'm glad we got him to describe your feet to the smallest detail. And was he ever right; you have pure virgin feet with totally virgin skin. Have we got his written description handy?"

OH MY GOD! Temera again screamed to herself. He had described her feet in great detail to them and had even written down the description as well. She writhed her feet even more, trying desperately to free them. Seeing sheets of paper in one girl's hands and being red by them, she writhed her feet as hard as she could.

Marty tucked Temera's ankle under her right arm and gripped the writhing heel with her right hand. She pronounced Temera ready and the tickling began with five spidering fingers on her sole. They began at the heel and ballet danced up to the toes and peels of screaming laughter instantly rocketed from her. The bonds creaked as she strained to free herself and desperately attempted to get the upper hand, But the upper hand was all Marty's and right now so was her left foot.

"How about we play a nice game of the piggys shall we? Your toes look so sumptuously perfect for it." With that she pinched, tweaked and wriggled each of the toes.

NO PLEASE! I DON'T WANT THIS PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE!"

"This little piggy was having a birthday." Marty teased and tweaked the toe.

Temera's reaction was to beg and plead to get her to leave her feet alone as she could feel fingers closing around her second toe and beginning to tease and tweak it.

"And this little piggy got a nice birthday present."

Those same fingers immediately began to cause her to buck on the table, her head and bum intensely and repeatedly slamming against the padding and her left and right legs pumping like crazy. This was pure agony for Temera and her laughter was non-stop.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY, SOMEBODY GET HER OFF MY FOOT GODDAMMIT.!"

The game of piggys was taking its tole and she now tweaked the middle toe.

"This little piggy got tickled for her birthday."

Temera desperately wanted to free her feet and save her toes from this madness, but Marty's grip was to strong and she held the foot firm. She screamed with laughter and begged Marty to stop and promised her triple the money that her boyfriend had paid her.

"Money isn't everything sweetheart. But your laughter and struggles are... And this little piggy here, this forth little piggy got tickled as well." Marty wriggled, twisted and tweaked the toe, then leaned forward and kissed it.

"N-N-N-NO-O-O-OOOOOOOOOSTAAAAHPPPPPTHAAAAATH!" Temera writhed all over, bucking like crazy and rocking the table.

"And finally." Marty smiled and looked at the pleading Temera. "We come to this sumptuous little baby piggy, this little piggy that has been so patiently waiting for its turn. This sensually sumptuous little piggy that's turning me on.

"Turning me on!" The words exploded on Temera's mind and she frantically wondered where this woman was going with her.

"What do you mean turning you on? I'm not that kind of girl! I don't swing that way!"

The girls all laughed and Marty took hold of the baby toe and tweaked it. Temera writhed her foot out of Marty's grasp and again tried desperately to free it from the bond that held it.

"Tch, tch, tch, we're being naughty again Temera." Marty smiled evilly once more. "I will have this toe... it will be mine." Once again she tweaked the baby toe, only this time she held fast and delighted watching the foot squirm and writhe in her hand. Temera screamed with laughter and once more begged for her release,

"That's better sweetheart. You just give me that laughter and enjoy your birthday present. Enjoy the tickles that you crave so much."

The word hell was more fitting then the word enjoy and Temera screamed with more laughter and writhed, shaking the table all over. Marty and the girls laughed at her and Marty continued to tweak the toe.

"Shall we join in?" Asked Brianne.

"In a bit. I want to orgasm these feet first. These sumptuous soles need a little sensual stroking." With that Marty proceeded to slither a finger up the left sole and Temera's foot writhed. Marty gripped the foot with one hand, and meandered her index finger up and down the sole. The reaction was instant as Temera screamed with laughter again and began begging profusely for her freedom. She also began yelling for help from her boyfriend, yelling for help from anyone that could hear her.

Marty now used two fingers to stroke the foot, going from heel to toes and back again. the silky soft skin was heaven to her and she stroked slower to further the agony that Temera was feeling. Three fingers made her scream more and four started her bucking again. Marty now spider tickled the entire sole and this let the ticklish wildcat out of the bag. Temera was bucking so hard she was practically denting the padding.

"My, my we are beyond even my wildest dreams. you are so ticklish on the feet, I just can't wait to try my tools on them. And speaking of tools." With that she reached for a stiff feather and preceded to dance it up and down the left sole. Once again the ticklish wildcat was let out of the bag and again Temera was denting the padding. Marty flitted the feather over the heel then dragged up the side into the instep and then across the soft pad under the toes and the toe joints. This caused Temera to splay out and Marty took advantage of this by flitting the feather in between them. Still more bucking and screaming laughter erupted from Temera and she clenched her toes. Marty then stroked the high arch all over and under, causing the foot to spasm and writhe in her hand. The tendrils teased and tortured the buttery soft skin, covering every millimetre of arch. This was driving Temera insane and in between the screaming laughter, she somehow found the strength to beg Marty to stop.

"Oh I could keep these feet forever sweetheart. Perhaps your boyfriend would let me tickle you and these on a regular basis. Would you like that? Would you like me tickling you senseless once a week; or perhaps even twice a week if that would suit you better. I know it would suit me."

Temera knew that the only thing that would suit her was for Marty to let her go, and she continued to beg. Her senses were on the edge of collapse and she strained even more at the bonds that held her down. Where was her boyfriend to stop this and why would her boyfriend have allowed this to happen in the first place.

"Oh I am just so in love with these feet sweetheart, they are the dream feet, the nirvana feet I have been searching for, for so long. So tell me, does my feather feel good on your feet, hmmmmmm?"

"NOOOOOOO!"Temera screamed. "IT'S HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!"

"Well... I'm glad you like it. But now it's quillin' time."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOD NO PLEASE YOU WOULDN'T!"

Marty turned the feather around, bent Temera's toes back and quickly began stroking the joint under the big toe. Another round of bucking, writhing and screaming laughter followed and this thoroughly delighted Marty no end. She then stroked under the other toes one toe at a time and six strokes per toe, counting the toes and the strokes as she did so. She could feel a power surge in Temera's toes and smiled at the fact that the poor girl was so desperately trying to get them away from her torturous quill. This as well thoroughly delighted her and she started stroking the joints all over again.

"OOOOOH, you like it under your toes do you."

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Temera screamed in reply. "IT'S HELLLLLLLLLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Then lets stop this hell shall we, and move on to your arch."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD YOU WOULDN'T! GOD PLEASE NOOOOO!"

The arch that had looked so beautiful with its sock on, looked even more beautiful bare and now was absolute nirvana with its silky soft skin. Her quill now repeatedly went up and down, never leaving the sole for one millisecond. And never letting up on the tickling either.

Temera was in agony as the quill stroked the soft pad under her toes and then stroked across the ball of her foot, danced down the very edge of her instep, only to come back up the arch again. Her laughter was jagged, came in spurts and almost continuos. The bucking on the table was intense and it was almost as though she would disassemble the table with her struggles.

"Oh Temera, you're just getting better by the minute and these virgin feet are just a delight to tickle. I should bring you down to my bondage boutique and let my girls try you out."

A chill went up Temera's spine as the last place she wanted to go was to this girls bondage boutique and to be tried out by other girls. What she wanted was to be free and as far away from this girl and her tickle torture as possible. Marty just wouldn't stop with the quill and her feet were becoming on fire with the sinister stroking. Each stroke was worse than the last and Temera was blowing her circuits one by one. She was also having one conniption after another and they were taking their toll as well. What was worse was the fact that Marty was taking her sweet time in tickling her.

"NOOOOO GODAMNYOU." Temera screamed as she felt Marty rapidly short stroke the quill in the very centre of her arch. Still screaming with laughter and denting the padding, she was now blowing her curciuts faster than ever. Marty was not only wearing her down but driving her insane as well and this evil girl was thoroughly enjoying every stroke.

The quill caressed every micrometer of sole and then Marty began a new technique, by quietly stroking his it up and down her left sole, never leaving the skin. Again the quill didn't miss a stroke or a millimetre of ticklish sole as Temera's sole was virginally soft to Marty's touch, and she delighted at skating over the tender and hypersensitive skin.

"NO NO! NOOOOOOOO! MAKE HER STOP MAKE HER STOP, SOMEBODY MAKE HER STOP! SOMEBODY GET HER OFF MY FOOT GODDAMMIT!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She was a veritable blur in her intense writhing, legs pumping like crazy, chest heaving.

Way to go Temera... Ooooooh you are so hot!"

To Temera, the quill was the worst thing that any tickler could use on her, and her hysterically screaming laughter and intense writhing were a testament to that. She could feel the quill sliding, skating and ballet dancing from heel to toes, cruising the tender arch and instep. The sensations bolted from her feet, up her legs and through her body to repeatedly crash into her brain, reeling its senses to almost oblivion.

"Having fun Temera?" She laughed evilly as she said it and dug her quill further into the sole.

Moving off her feet, Marty inserted her fingers into the sleeves of Temera's top and began tickling about in her armpits. Temera screamed, arched as high as the bonds would let her and once more writhed intensely. Marty was surgical with her tickles, finding those pinpoint spots that devastated her most. Stroking that soft skin to the point, where every nerve ending was ripping her apart. She was merciless too, watching and thoroughly delighting in Temera's never ending intense laughter and writhing. And so Marty delighted in being her master, delighted in having total and complete control of her mind, body and senses.

She placed her fingers squarely on Temera's ribs and wriggled them. Temera's back arched immediately and she began to shiver. She laughed and wriggled her fingers again. Temera's back arched once more and that was all it took. Once again Marty was merciless in her methodically, relentless and torturous tickling on the hyper sensitive ribs. While she tickled all over them, she paid special attention to the crowns of them. Temara's ribs continued to expand and contract as the tickling was taking its toll. And the screaming laughter was still coming from Temera, along with relentless jerking and writhing; her eyes clenched shut and a continuously rocking table.

Marty kept up the rib tickling as Temera screamed with laughter and fought like a wildcat. She was in absolute heaven as she relentlessly and torturously teased, tormented and tortured Temera's protruding ribs. They were hers to play with and she loved every stroke.

Her fingers now expertly explored and probed the deep, wide-open hollows that were a delight to relentlessly tease, torture and play with.

Temera opened her eyes and pleaded with Marty, to stop the torment, but she kept right on tickling.

"Blindfold her Brianne."

"With pleasure."

Once again she relentlessly began tormenting Temera's ribs and using much the same methodical attack. The poor girl was covered with sweat, desperately trying with every erratic movement to avoid the relentlessly teasing, tickling, tormenting and torturous fingers and the blindfold that Brianne was trying to put on.

"Time for my massage vibrator Sweetheqart." Marty announced."Your boyfriend tells me how much you like his. Well you love the evil head on mine."

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OHMYGOOOOD PLEASEEEE DON'T USE THAT, I'M BEGGING YOU!"

Temera's brain, which was still processing the tickling sensations from a few minutes ago, almost overloaded with sensory dysfunction. She could now hear the humming of a massage vibrator and followed its every move around her, straining with her ears and with her eyes to try and find a crack in the blindfold.

"Time for the armpits Temera dear."

Temera exploded with writhing and begged her not to use that on her pits, promising her anything and pleading with her eyes to the others watching.

The vibe caressed her left pit and she once again rocketed off the table. Dozens of little nubbly points teased the tender now hypersensitive skin and she screamed with laughter.

To really set Temera off, Marty placed the vibe against the sole of her foot, and instantly the foot went ballistic. She stroked the vibe from heel to toes, pausing for a moment in her insteps, her hypersensitive high arches, and the ball of her foot and of course under the toes. Brianne bent the toes back to get at that area and this seemed to make Temera's toes all the more sensitive. The arch was another hyper-hotspot on her foot and the vibrator made it hotter personified.

Marty's vibe was cruising ever micrometer of her sole, relentlessly and torturously and at the same time she was writhing and trying to get away from it. Marty continued to cruise the vibe all over their undersides, then moved over the ball of the foot, into the arch and finally all over the instep. She did the same on the sock foot and Temera's squeals increased slightly. Brianne had to firmly grip the foot to keep it still, as it thrashed and writhed all over the place.

The electric tickling sensations were traveling through Temera's body to her brain in lightning speed and she was in a world of tickling torment that she desperately wanted to escape. Her whole body was continuously spasming and having one conniption after another.

Marty stopped the vibe, paused and looked at Temera's soft, pale, high arched soles for only a second, and then worked her index fingers up each sole slowly. Temera shrieked and laughed, but all she could do was lay there and be tickled. Marty added another finger to each sole. Temera continued to writhe and laugh hysterically, and she tried to form words, but all that she could manage were a few incoherent words between her laughs. Her ticklish soles now seemed to be even more sensitive and the ticklish agony she was going through was already worse than anything she ever felt before.

"Awwwww, what's the matter sweetheart. Do we have a ticklish little problem here?" Marty continued to add another finger to each sole every thirty seconds or so, until she had all ten fingers dancing across the soles. Temera's back arched even more and her laughter grew more and more intense.

She jerked and gasped, feeling a single finger again slowly slithering up her sole. When it reached her arch, she gasped again, began breathing heavily once more and arched her back. Leaving the arch the finger then went to ball of the foot and then to the soft pad under her long toes and into the toe joints. Her back continued to arch as the finger started slowly downward and followed the same path as it had come up. She held herself still for a moment then collapsed on the table and began screaming laughter once more.

"Very nice, I shall do this again." And with that Marty did exactly that. Her finger ballet danced on the sole and figure skated its way all over the tender arch. From heel to toes she sensually teased the tender ticklish sole and Temera began to writhe again, rocking the table even more. Marty delighted in her reactions and continued the sensual teasing of her hypersensitive sole. Temera's breathing was now heavy and guttural laughter now came forth.

"You may add to her tickles Brianne."

Brianne's fingers grazed Temera's armpits and she jerked, arched her back and breathed heavily once more. She smiled again at her reactions and spread the shirt away from her chest.

"You are so cute and cuddly. Especially when you have such soft, sensitive and wide open armpits."

Temera's armpits were virginally soft and that made them more sensitive and ticklish as well. Brianne lightly spidered her fingers about and this made Temera arch her back again and writhe all over. The fingers easily followed the writhing armpits and tickled about from the edges to the deep recesses. Temera regretted shaving her armpits that morning as they were now smooth and the smoothness allowed the fingers to almost skate over them. Each stroke was worse than before and she tried everything to bring her arms down to protect them.

Brianne now lightly stroked the armpits in one direction but with non-stop strokes and this drove Temera ever further insane.

"You have a lovely laugh Temera, but we must up the volume on it." Her fingers pressed a little more firmly into the ribs and the laughter got more intense and higher in volume. Her head went from side to side and she arched her back again. Brianne stopped and then ran two fingers along the edges of her armpits and down into her ribs. Temera froze, then thrashed and continued the guttural laughter. Leaning forward Brianne blew a raspberry in her button and Temera writhed intensely under him. Delighted in her reaction she blew another longer one and Temera writhed once more. Then he suddenly stopped tickling and once again the silence was deafening. Temera intensely followed any sort of sound by turning her head in its direction. A finger quickly slithered up her left sole and she jerked her foot and writhed it all over.

"Oh you react exquisitely Temera." Marty stroked the sole once more, then five fingers again spider tickled the sole and her entire body writhed and the guttural laughter returned. Temera desperately wanted out of this bondage but there was no release, only continuous tickling. Marty's fingers went from the heel to toes, cruising over the sole. She thrashed and continued the guttural laughter, trying desperately to pull her foot away from her grip.

She stopped, spider tickled the rounded heel and Temera writhed even more intensely. Then she moved up a bit more and spider tickled the bottom half of the arch. This was pure torture for her as Marty then began spider tickling the hypersensitive skin.

Temera's screaming returned and was now continuous as more laughter came from deep inside of her and again Marty delighted in her reactions. She leaned forward, gently kissed Temera's left big toe and it spasmed then writhed all over.

"Such a silky, soft, hypersensitive sole." She spoke softly then spider tickled under the toes. Once again Temera's feet writhed all over, her breath was short and shallow and as she struggled to free her foot, Marty spider tickled it again, only this time a little slower trying to get every ounce of reaction out of her.

"Let's try a different technique shall we. Now where did i put my brush."

The brush was raked and revved across Temera's left sole and the poor girl went into instant conniptions. The brush was making her sole hot from the tickling and she tried so desperately to pull it away. Each studded bristle seem to independently tickle the sole and this was driving Temera insane.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! OH MY GOD I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP IT!"

"And why should I stop it when it feels so good. At least it feels so good to me. Now I'll try a technique your boyfriend told me to do to you."

Taking Temera's sock Marty stretched it across her sole and began to slowly drag it back and forth across the hypersensitive skin. Temera froze, jerked on the table and thrashed and screamed. The soft cotton tickled like crazy and she continued to thrash and the screaming laughter continued to flow.
Marty started dragging the sock across her sole faster and faster and her foot flailed about in all directions. Her entire body shivered and shook, her head snapped from side to side and laughter exploded within her. She now revved the sock across the right sole and attacked the tender arch. Temera continued to shiver and shake, still thrashing and screaming. Marty was again delighting in her reactions and from heel to toes and back she revved, especially making sure that the arch got more than their fair share. Temera's foot jerked and writhed, trying to find some chance of escape, some refuge.

"Isn't this just exquisite." She laughed softly. "There is absolutely nothing you can do about it." Marty went back to the socked foot, bent the toes back and raked and revved five fingers under them in the soft joints.

Again Temera instantly went volcanic with intense writhing and screaming laughter and it almost looked as if the table was going to fall to pieces it was shaking so badly. Marty had to grip her foot as hard as she could to stop it from writhing and even then it was still wild in her hand. Temera was in wild ticklish abandon and Marty was thoroughly enjoying it.

"I'm so glad that we have all the time in the world, to tickle you Temera. And by the way you're reacting, you must be enjoying your present immensely."

Temera writhed at the mere thought of Marty tickling her even more at length and at will. She felt Marty enter her armpits again and jerked when she felt fingertips caressing their deep recesses. She tried to bring her arms down and deny her, but the bonds denied her that luxury and defence. She screamed feeling Marty's tickles in the deep recesses and wanted to protect her armpits even more now.

"Ahhh Temera." Marty cooed in her right ear. "I'll say it again, I love teasing you. It really keeps your nerve endings on the edge."

Her nerve endings were so rigid they were at the breaking point as she was on the edge.

"Are we having fun Temera?"

"Oh my god-" She was pushing out the words.

More tickles to the feet had her scream again and she strained at the bonds holding her arms and legs. She was slowly being driven out of her mind and she tried desperately to hold on to her sanity.

Marty teased and tormented the left foot then the right and then began doing them both at will, making sure that she didn't fall into rhythm that Temera could get used to. Again she tried to free her feet, but the bonds prevented that and she strained at them and writhed intensely. There wasn't even so much as a square millimetre of sole and toes that wasn't ticklish and this was playing havoc with her senses.

Marty giggled evilly, and then once more stopped the stroking.

Temera grabbed eagerly for breath, taking in as much air as possible, not knowing when or where the tickling would begin again. She didn't have time to contemplate the question as she felt a feather's quill tip on her left arch and instantly erratic cackles washed over her and she bucked and writhed.

"That's it Temera." Marty whispered, continuing to swiftly short stroke the bottom of the arch to the top. She then stroked the soft pad under the toes and she continued to buck and writhe. The quill was not only pure torture but also incessant as well, as Marty stroked and stroked and stroked. She then stopped long enough to wipe the sweat off Temera's forehead then resumed the torturous tickling.

Again Marty stopped tickling again and let her rest. She watched as her writhing subsided, and her cackles returned to soft giggles. She knew Temera was still on the edge and that any more tickling would keep her there.

"No, no." She spoke almost breathless. "Please God! No more feet, no more feet, I'm begging you,."

Marty giggled quietly and evilly then wrapped her right arm around Temera;'s right ankle and gripped her foot by the heel. Instantly she could feel the foot spasm and begin to writhe.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygodddddddddddddd!" Temera's words trailed off into cackles.

The table was moving once more and her entire body was heaving. This was the most evil tickling Marty was giving her and Temera prayed to God that she would stop.

Then suddenly Marty stopped and she again took in as much air as she could get, not knowing how long this unexpected break would last. Again there was silence and she strained to hear any sound.

The silence abruptly came to an end when a further flicker of short strokes on her arch with the quill end of the feather started her cackling again and she once more writhed intensely. Marty had to intensify her grip on the foot to keep it still. Temera's foot was a foot and half; silky soft skin, tweakable toes and extremely ticklish. This was the kind of foot that she really loved and made the most of.

"This quill is obviously the tool to use on you sweetheart. I shall have to use it more."

Temera was still bucking on the table and frantically screaming with laughter. The quill was devastating her no end and she wanted anything for the tickling to stop.

"AWWWWW, does that tickle Temera. Hmmmmmmm?" Marty delighted in this and continued short stroking, only now she stroked sporadically, keeping her off guard and at an extremely heightened sensitivity. First a few strokes on the heel, then the ball of the foot. She bent the toes back and stroked under them then the instep of the foot and finally the arch.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" This was driving her insane and her guttural cackles now were now constant. She cackled even louder as she felt several lighting fast short strokes in the very centre of her arch and her foot writhed intensely. She bucked, arched her back and once again strained at her bonds. She was almost at the end of her rope and she couldn't even push out the words to beg him to stop, she was cackling and laughing so hard. She was praying intensely that he would stop and struggling for all she was worth.

Then Marty suddenly stopped tickling and Temera once more took in air. She felt Marty get off her left leg and straddle her right one. Tensing for the touch with the quill she suddenly felt several short strokes with the quill on her sock-covered arch and it was as though the sock greatly enhanced the tickles. She arched her back, then fell back on the bad and thrashed and cackled. Her bum and head repeatedly slammed back into the padding and she intensely writhed once more. Her laughter, which was now becoming hoarse, quickly faded off into silent laughter and he stopped tickling. Her entire body was heaving again and she was shaking and shivering non-stop. Marty slowly got up off her leg, came around and sat beside her then leaned forward and kissed her.

"You're an exquisite tickle Temera." She whispered in her left ear. "I absolutely and thoroughly love you. And I can see your loving what I do to you, or is that wet stain on your pants because you needed to go to the bathroom. I hope you're orgasming sweetheart as i just love that power over a woman.

Temera was having an orgasm and she knew full well that Marty had brought it on. Although she couldn't see her wet jeans, she could certainly feel the large wetness between her legs. And while she couldn't see Marty, she could certainly sense the extreme pleasure that the girl was feeling and this unnerved her to think that a another girl could love her having an orgasm and take delight in the fact that she had caused it. She wanted her boyfriend more than ever now.

She jerked feeling someone stroking her left breast, and began writihng again.

"It's a pity you have a boyfriend, as I could really go for someone as ticklish and as sensually sensitive as you."

Last edited:
awesome story

thanks for writing it for me sweetie i give it a thumbs way up....hehehehehehehehehehehe :devil:

OMMFG!!!!!!

Is there a nomination for best stort in the history of the TMF, if so I believe I have to cast my vote NOW!!!!

:yowzer: :yowzer: :wow: :wow: :yowzer: :wow: :yowzer: :wow: :firedevil :evilha: :veryhappy :couch: :feets: :woot: :woot: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :bouncybou

Can I just say again OMG!!!!!!!!!! :manicd: :yowzer:

A belated thank you to my ticklee and my two fans...

The best story in the history of TMF! Wow and thank you; I am honored. :bouncybou

wow

an absolutely fantastic story. well written. i could feel every tickle in my own body. keep up the good work. and add me to your list of fans

isabeau

Oh how I wish I could tickle you my Isabeau, I would make all your dreams come true and more. :devil::manicd: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

an absolutely fantastic story. well written. i could feel every tickle in my own body. keep up the good work. and add me to your list of fans

isabeau

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back