• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unconventional Relationship (m/f)

KrazyKris13

It was a rainy Tuesday afternoon, as Professor Jacobson looked out his office window, sighing heavily. In just a few moments he would have to walk down the hallway to suffer through teaching his second introductory history class of the day. He couldn't help but feel frustrated. It seemed as if next to none of his students had improved since the start of the year. Nothing he did seemed to help any of them. The countless hours he would spend tutoring and assisting his students seemed wasted. Maybe the whole bunch were just not cut out for college life. All accept one student.

Erin Malloy was the shining star in his all but blackened sky. She started off the class with a C average, but through constant stops in his office to go over the class lessons and extremely hard work, she has now brought her grade up to practically an A. But Erin had become more than just a student to Professor Jacobson. He has started to really look forward to when she would pop her head in through his office door, her cheerful smile always on her face. Erin couldn't have stood more than 5'3, but there was so much energy that seemed to explode from such a small body.

Professor Jacobson did not know what to make of Erin. She was in no way beautiful, but she had this undeniable cuteness about her. The way that her dark curly hair fell just past her shoulders and her bright blue eyes locked with his when they spoke. It seemed everyone wanted to be around this girl. Her classmates naturally migrated to her. She was constantly talking to someone, and her laugh? Just a few carefree giggles escaping Erin’s lips were enough to send shivers down Professor Jacobson’s spine.

The Professor looked at his watch he noticed that he was going on being five minutes late to class. He quickly gathered his things an abandoned his thoughts of Erin, all until he walked into the classroom and heard Erin squealing with her giggles. It seemed the boy next to her was casually tickling her side. And where Erin was squirming away from him, she really made no effort to stop the boy from touching her this way. Professor Jacobson did his best to keep hold of the small bit of composure he still had, and he started the class by taking attendance. Naturally Erin and the boy faced the front of the class, and started to pay attention, but the Professor could no longer look in that direction of the room without having the image of the innocent tickling fly through his mind.

He even had to end the class early, because of it. He told himself that he would just go back to his office and forget the whole incident as he gathered his papers. He looked up from his notes and saw Erin standing before him. Immediately, Professor Jacobson’s face became a bit flushed. “Yes, Erin, what can I do for you?” he managed to say.

“I was wondering if we could go over Lincoln’s change during the Civil War, Professor Jacobson,” she said sweetly. “I really don’t understand the transformation he went through.”

“I actually have a book in my office that explains it a little better, would you mind coming with me, it might explain things a little better then I did.”

“That would be great. This is my last class.”

The two walked back to Professor Jacobson’s office. Erin naturally bubbled over with conversation like she always did. She always has so much to say and the energy that drew her classmates to her was the exact thing that made the Professor want her. When they got to his office, Erin took a seat in the chair across from his desk.

As Professor Jacobson looked back from the bookshelf he noticed then how truly attracted to her, he was. Erin caught him staring and her and smiled, while giggling. There was something about her eyes. The Professor knew this couldn’t be one sided. A few noisy voices in the hall caused him to ask Erin if she would mind if he shut the door. She continued to smile as she replied with a more throaty voice that it would be okay.

As he watched her he noticed that she had slipped out of her heels and had crossed her legs causing her short skirt to ride further up her legs. She was bouncing her foot softly as the professor decided to take a seat beside her instead to really point out the places in the book that were important. He was finding it increasingly hard to take his eyes off her foot. Finally he gathered enough courage to playfully grab her foot and say, “You know Erin, it is rather rude to just take your shoes off in someone else’s room like this.”

She squirmed slightly only half heartedly trying to pull her foot back, “I’m so sorry Professor, my feet were just tired from these shoes all day.”

He took the opportunity to slowly rub her foot. Erin let out a small sigh. The professor’s touches became lighter and lighter until Erin started to giggle. “My, my, Erin, are you ticklish?” he asked.

“Hehehehe….yes!” she said between giggles. Squirming around in the chair. But instead of asking her to stop she actually placed both of her feet into his lap. Not wasting any time the professor’s fingers flew up and down Erin’s feet. She sat in the chair and laughed and laughed, but never pulled her feet away. When the professor looked up at her, he saw that her nipples were starting to poke through her tight black top and that she was gyrating her hips in quite a sexual manner.

But he never stopped or slowed his pace. He could tell she was enjoying it too much. And without even being asked he knelt before her and only moved her panties to the side and started to lick up and down her slit, continuing to tickle her feet that were attached to the legs that were now over his shoulders. Erin held his head to her hard. Her moans mixed with her laughter. The Professor stuck two fingers into her sopping wet pussy pumping them in and out of her and his fingers teased the arches are her right foot. After only a few moments Erin let out a scream and started to cum hard for what seemed like forever.

After her orgasm Professor Jacobson stood up and kissed Erin’s panting mouth. He did not think of the consequences that might come from him being with a student in this manner, he didn’t think about who might have heard Erin’s laugher or her cries of pleasure. All he thought about was kissing her, and pleasing her, and trying to figure out more of what would come from this very unconventional relationship.

Feedback welcomed. -Kris

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back