• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alllllll righty, then! Sacramento Munch time!

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
Our last event was such a huge success, let's keep that momentum, shall we? Who's up for a Munch (yes, just a Munch this time, but a fun one nevertheless) on Monday, December 13th? We're toying with a few notions, one of which is a Karaoke place (how fun would THAT be!) No place has been decided upon yet, but those who wanna go will be advised where we're getting together and what time. These things are pretty standard as far as when we start.

Who's in? Clue me. Those of you on the West Coast Gatherings mailing list will be hearing from DVNC shortly, too.

sounds fun. too bad i have 2 finals the very next day. that would be a bad idea. oh well...

Monday's are bad for us WWE fans ;) (especially since I live further up the hill in Auburn).

Three nays on the Monday thing already... Hmmm!

Anybody feel better if it's Tuesday the 14th instead?

Hopin' to hear from more. A few interested, but December's always a rough one for munches.

I'm in but I gotta call it an early nite...

XOXO

Welpers, bein' so far away any week night will be a no from me but don't let that stop ya.

Got a few more since yesterday. Looks like a few of ya wanna do the social thing. If you're into this, but can't do Monday, do give Danimal and I a shout.

dvnc

Can't right now, but I'll be interested in these when I get situated down here. Just moved to Ontario. Always up for a meal or couple of drinks with good company.

I remember when Ontario was just the military base and the airport... Same with Riverside, AFB and Housing... ack.. sorry to get off topic :).

I should be up for most nights, but you know I always have to leave early if I have work the next day.

Hey Steph? Do you know if that new Caribbean BBQ next to Marie Callendar's is open yet? 'Cuz you *know* we have to go!! :lol:

~QHearts

I'm not sure hon, but I can check it out. We can also put a bug in Dan's ear if it is ;)

XOXO

QueenOfHearts said:
I should be up for most nights, but you know I always have to leave early if I have work the next day.

Hey Steph? Do you know if that new Caribbean BBQ next to Marie Callendar's is open yet? 'Cuz you *know* we have to go!! :lol:

~QHearts

So...has it been decided yet? Shall I expect an email by tomorrow night? Maybe? :)

~QHearts (who misses you guys)

Sweet Queen...

Not decided at all as I know it so far~Big Dan Grizz Man, where are ya???
We gotta lean on him for details girlie, he's finishing his monthly week from hell (10 days 12 hours) yuck~he's probably sleeping now...

XOXO

Wait wait wait wait wait.....

....go back to the part where there's tickle chicks leaning on me while I'm sleeping? :rolleyes: Got it narrowed down to two places, one of which I'd meant to scout this weekend but got sidetracked, the other one we've been to before. Who's up for a lil' karaoke with their Munch?

I don't really care, I don't sing in public anyways but I'm up for cheering others on. :) They have good wings there or what?

~QHearts

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back