• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Autopsy of a Ghost and Farewell to Arms on NetFlix

htr10

Autopsy of a Ghost and Farewell to Arms on MovieFlix

I found the movies Autopsy of a Ghost and Farewell to Arms at www.movieflix.com which is a site where you pay a monthly fee of $5-6 to have access to their full selection of movies online.

The scene in Autopsy of a Ghost occurs at around 1 hour and 33 minutes into the movie (it's near the end) and you'll know it when you get there because it's a series of comical tortures character by character. I would not recommend watching any of the rest of this movie because I found it caused me some mild brain damage during the time that I had to scan through it to find the tickling scene. Just in case you have never seen this scene described in the mainstream list, a decent looking woman is stuffed into a box and a couple of the other characters tickle her feet with feathers. Keep in mind this whole movie is in spanish and unless the actress is really flexible those are probably not her real legs. Still it's an alright scene, although somewhat short.

The scene in Farewell to Arms occurs at around 7 minutes into the movie. Unlike Autopsy of a Ghost, this is a fairly good movie. However, the tickling scene is more of a foot scene than anything else. Basically, Gary Cooper removes the shoe of a woman sitting on his table (all you can see is her foot) and touches/tickles her foot before she jerks away (possibly more due to the side of the bar being blasted in, than the tickling itself).

Neither of these 2 scenes are great, but I thought it was worth the five to six bucks to satisfy my curiosity. I have no connection to the MovieFlix website, but it does have a decent selection of movies, although I wasn't able to find any other movies from the mainstream lists on their website. Be warned though, once you sign-up you have to call a phone number to cancel, it can't be done on the website.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back