• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True m/f: Mistress Mira, the most ticklish Realtor in New York?

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
It is Thursday, November 18, 2004, the day of my first tickling session with the Hidden Chamber’s Mistress Mira pronounced Meer-ah, not My-rah). http://www.thehiddenchamber.com/mistresses/mira.htm

Between Mira’s web site photos, her excellent reputation and our pre-session e-mail exchange, I try not to let my eager anticipation show as the mistress enters the Red Room.

In the flesh, and in a flash, Mistress Mira starts :rotate: meeting or exceeding my expectations. She brings an energy centered by a smile that lights up the room. Before she even speaks, her warm personality makes me feel as if we are already friends. It takes a moment before I even realize how attractive Mira is in person.

Before starting the role-play, we chat for a moment. I almost wish we could have met on public transportation on the way to the session, as Mistress Mira proves an engrossing conversationalist. I think to myself, "I would talk to Mira for the whole hour if I weren’t so keen to tickle her."

And begin the role-play does. Mistress Mira plays a Realtor who is showing her client - me - a furnished apartment at the Red Room Towers.

Dressed in business attire including a short, tight skirt, Mistress Mira demonstrates a head for business and a body for sin as she describes the apartment features to me. Knowing I am dying to get my tickling fingers on her, Mira lets the suspense build. As I am about to learn, the wait makes the tickling that much more worthwhile.

Showing me the apartment 'bedroom,' Mistress Mira describes the bondage furniture. I tell her she really knows her clients if she knew I’d like this! http://www.thehiddenchamber.com/facilities/red.htm

I pick up the vibe that this attractive young Realtor will do what it takes to close the sale. I ask, "Mira, before I sign off on this, how could I find out how well this equipment works? Can you help me test it out?"

Mistress Mira looks at me with slight hesitation. A super saleswoman she may be, but is my request ethical? Her sharp mind quickly weighs
and the pros and cons.

"You’re my client," Mistress Mira tells me, "And if I want you to take this place, you have to know you like the furnishings, don’t you?"

:D What a ladylike way to say yes!

Noting Mistress Mira’s nice clothing, I express concern that her outfit will wrinkle as we try out the bondage equipment. :scared: She can’t show up to her next appointment in disheveled clothes, can she?!

Problem-solving proves to be the middle name of this saleswoman as
she realizes she’ll just have to take those clothes off, lest she let them risk creasing. With her back to me, Mistress Mira stands at the Red Room door and slowly undresses. After removing her jacket she :shock: slips out of her skirt. The wise individual who had recommended I do a tickling session with Mistress Mira told me Mira has "a gorgeous bum," and Mira’s thong puts me in agreement.

As Mistress Mira removes her shirt, she looks over her shoulder to tell me, "Oh, I forgot to wear a bra." Turning towards me, I take in her :wow: 34-B bosoms, as delightful a pair as her bare buttocks. Standing before me in her thong and high heels, Mistress Mira’s 5’6,” 120 lbs. body looks more athletic in person than on her web site but no less exciting.

Admitting that it is unfair of me to remain dressed in light of
Mistress Mira’s wardrobe change, I strip down to a thong.
Thankfully, mistresses don’t write reviews of how their clients
look undressed!

I ask Mistress Mira to remove her shoes, as we don’t want to track anything on the bondage bed. Leaning against the bed, she lifts one foot at a time, allowing me the help her out of that footwear. And, oh, clumsy me, I tickle each foot while removing the shoes! With each tickle of her foot, Mira pulls away. Her reaction is the jumpy kind, the hallmark of those who rate a 9 or 10 on the ticklish scale. Then Mira admits tickling her would be a good test of the bondage furnishing restraints. (In case anyone still cares about the role-play premise!)

I ask, "How ticklish are you?" Leading Mistress Mira onto the bondage bed, I tickle her about the stomach, feet, knees and armpits. Jerking and moving away with each tickle, I realize bondage isn’t an option for tickling Mira, but a necessity!

The stocks at the foot of the bondage bed look like a good place to start. What more could a male tickler want than to have a beautiful woman who is crazy-ticklish, locked by the wrists and neck, her shapely figure adorning but a thong? The only other thing I could want is to strap her ankles together for limited mobility.

Standing in back of Mistress Mira’s ticklish, immobile body, my only problem is not having enough hands to tickle her behind, armpits, ribs and legs all at once. But maybe that would be too much of a good thing, if it is possible to tickle a restrained, nearly-nude knockout too much. Mira moves where the stocks and akle cuffs allow, which ain’t far, laughing and yelping as my devilish fingers tickle-torture her. I could eat lunch off Mira’s :wub: delightful rear end but I am content to tickle it. That is, when I am not running my hands on the ticklish flesh of the other spots I mentioned!

Mindful of the “hunchback” position in which the red room stocks
put you, after a few minutes I release Mistress Mira. But rather
than unhook her ankle cuffs, I pick her up and carry her “over the
threshold” style and seat her on the bondage bed. As Mira’s
backside proved a tickler’s delight, the bottoms of her feet have
got to be good.

I cuff Mistress Mira’s wrists behind her back and fasten her ankle
cuffs to the bondage bed frame. Those :woot: helpless, ticklish, bare soles beckon my fingertips! I could rate Mira’s feet a 20 on the ticklishness scale, 10 for each foot! “Yellow – mercy,” she says, her “slow down” plea immediately changing to “stop.” I move the tickles to her legs, then back to those defenseless feet.
More “Yellow-mercy” pleas follow.

Maybe she ate salty food for lunch or maybe it’s the laughter and
screams my tickling induces, but Mistress Mira asks for a drink of water. As I oblige, getting her bottled water from her bag, that serves as a short break. The beverage quenches Mira’s thirst, but as I resume tickling her feet, I wonder how long I could watch her laugh and struggle before it would satiate my craving to tickle.

“Mira, Mira on the wall, who has the most ticklish armpits of all?,”
I ask Mistress Mira as I cuff her by wrists and ankles to the wall-mounted X. Once again, Mistress Mira rates a 20 on the ticklish scale, 10 for each underarm, as my tickling fingers take her to the limit. Between more cries of “Yellow-mercy” and drinks of water, I tickle Mira’s armpits with glee. Of course, being a nice guy at heart, I also tickle her arms, neck, chest, breasts, ribs, stomach and legs, not wanting her to think I just like her underarms.

At age 44, I have been an avid tickler of girls more than 30 years.
I can only think of one woman more ticklish than Mistress Mira.
This mistress is that :shake: ticklish!

Now I must choose between wanting to restrain Mistress Mira in
other sexy, vulnerable positions or simply keep her on the X for
the rest of the session. X should have marked the spot, but I
wonder if it will make her arms sore and release her.

I probably should confine Mistress Mira in one last pose. I have
her lay face down on the bondage bed, limbs cuffed to the frame.
I get back into ticking that fine behind. But after a short while, I flip Mira over so I can elevate her feet for one more chance to tickle those sweet soles.

I am about to see my over-emphasis on different positions when I
lower Mistress Mira’s feet and blindfold her. I am just getting into
“Where is he going to tickle me now?” when the knock at the door
signals the session is nearly over.

While I wish I had budgeted more time for the blindfold tickling, I
have no regrets and plenty of praise for the ticklish good time Mistress Mira has just given me.

And what a super wriggler Mistress Mira turned out to be! It’s always such a blast to tickle a fighter like her! To have a stunning, helpless woman at my :devil: mercy thrashing about as I tickle her is the answer to the question, “Why do you like to tickle?”

But Mistress Mira has an encore in mind.

“Now it’s time for my revenge,” she says with an intriguing smile.

Mistress Mira has me rest on my back. Climbing atop, she looks me in
the eye as she skillfully tickles my feet. Somehow, I don’t pull away, despite the fact that this really tickles! Moving up my body, Mira’s eyes lock with mine as she hits pay dirt again on my ribs.

For everything there is to like about Mistress Mira and this session, I savor her :) smile in this final moment more than anything else.

I’ll take the apartment. And I’ll especially take Mistress Mira!

Mistress Mira and I talk some more until another knock on the door tells us it’s time to get out of the red room. I tip her as much
as I can afford. Between the fee and the tip, it is not nearly enough, in my opinion. Maybe someday I will be able to tip a first-
rate mistress what she’s worth.

Some say owning a home is the best investment you can make.
But as Mistress Mira, “Realtor,” just showed me, a tickling session
with her pays off pretty well, too. ;)

Last edited:
Sounds like you had another great session at the Hidden Chamber. :D
I am not surprised. :D :D

Milagros, about Mistress Mira . . .

Did you ever do a two-mistress session with Mistresses Zara and Mira?

No, the only two Mistress sessions that I have had were Zara and Roxzanne, and Zara and Kassandra (several times each). :D

As Mistress Mira proved a skilled tickler . . .

Milagros, as Mistress Mira proved a skilled tickler at the end of
my session with her, perhaps Mistress Zara and she can team up on you next time you want a two-mistress session.

Ditto other male TMF readers close to New York City would like to have a beautiful mistress tickle them.

I have been an avid tickler of girls more than 30 years. I can only think of one woman more ticklish than Mistress Mira. This mistress is that ticklish!
*SIGH!* Wish I had first-hand knowledge of that which you speak!

You're a lucky dude. Enjoy!

Sole Seeker . . .

Sole Seeker, I think you would find the soles of Mistress Mira's feet delectably pleasurable to tickle.

I indeed feel lucky to live close enough to New York City, where you can find anything you want, including some beautiful, ticklish mistresses who are willing to let you play.:D

Great session

I seem to be tickling the same girls in NYC as you. The only difference is that I am 2 girls behind you and I probably only did half the sessions. After that great discription I need to visit Mistress Mira.

Thank you on behalf of the entire forum. I look forward to posting the session.

Stockkks

Update us on the "Stockkks" Exchange . . .

Stockkks,have you booked your session with Mistress Mira yet? Please post the details here!

Also, who was the other mistress you met? Did you write about that it on the TMF?

Thanks for your kind words.

Sessions

I have met with Kassandra at Angel Stern (your recommendation), Zara at HC and several other no name girls from different dungeons. I am always the tickler.

I have booked a seesion with Mira coming up in the next few weeks.
I have also been in touch with Annabelle to arrange a mf/f seesion where the girl switch halfway through the session. Mira suggested we bring in Karol after our first session together.

Who is your next appointment with?

Not sure yet

Have you written about your sessions with Mistresses Kassandra and
Zara, Stockkks? If not, please do. If so, I will search for them.

I am not sure about whom I am going to tickle next. It depends on which mistress is available when I am. I hope to make it happen by January.

Re: Sessions

stockkks said:
I have met with Kassandra at Angel Stern (your recommendation), Zara at HC and several other no name girls from different dungeons. I am always the tickler.

I would be interested in how your session with Mistress Zara went. PM me if you don't want to post. :D

Good idea, Milagros

Stockkks, if you don't wish to publicly disclose about your sessions, could I also impose for some details via private message?

Sessions

Hey Em,

I actually post the account of my session with Kassandra about 1 month ago in the Tickling Discussion area. They were titled as "Tickling Session" and Tickling Session part II, but I never mention Kassandra by name. I wrote about establishing the session in the first one and then went into the details in the second one.

You can ask me anything through this thread and I will be happy to respond. When I finish my session with Mira I will post the details.

Stockkks

And how about Mistress Zara?

Cool, Stockkks. I will find your story about ticking Mistress Kassandra!

But what about the time you tickled Mistress Zara? After reading about the delicious tickles she has dealt to Milagros, Kassandra and others, I would enjoy a blow-by-blow on someone turning the tickling tables on Zara!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back