• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Story

scdfres

I am trying to find an old story about Suzanne Somers. She gets tied to a exercise machine and tickled. Can anyone help?

This one?

No Pain No Gain

At first it was cool to have a famous celebrity working out in the public gym, but the novelty soon turned into jealousy, envy and annoyance. Suzanne Somers had started frequenting the all women's gym about a month ago when she felt that a change of scenery would get her over her current workout plateau. The owner, Sheila, was more than happy to accomodate the star and thought that it would boost gym membership and popularity; and at first it did just that. But after about a month some of the normal patrons expressed their dislike of the fanfare and distractions to their workout schedules while Suzanne was working out there. Some were more vehement than others and laid down the line: "It's either Her or us!" Business was starting to suffer, but what could she do ?

The opportune situation presented itself a few days later when Suzanne approached Sheila after a work out and asked for a favor. Normally, the gym closed at 6:00 P.M. on Sundays. The following Sunday, Suzanne would be in a meeting until at least 5:00 P.M. and asked Sheila if she could possibly stay open an extra hour. "I would love to, Ms Somers, but I have a community meeting every Sunday at 6:30 P.M. I'm an active member and obligated to be there."

"That's too bad. I hate to ask for special attention, but I am really improving my workouts by coming here, and I don't want to break up the routine by going to another gym or working out at home." Sheila let the situation hang for another minute and then set the bait. "Well hey, how about if you come into my office when everyone leaves, I'll give you a key to the front door, then you can lock up when you leave. I'll come by later and make sure that the alarm is set and everything is secure."

Suzanne smiled warmly. "That's terrific, Sheila, I really owe you one! I'll bring the keys by the office first thing Monday morning. " Sheila smiled, "My pleasure always try to take care of my clients." The next Sunday, just before closing, Suzanne came into Sheila's office. "Hey thanks again for tonight. I should be done by 8:00 p.m." Sheila replied, "No problem. Oh, I told two other girls about our little arrangement and they are going to use the sauna until 6:30 p.m. They shouldn't bother you - I hope that you don't mind." Suzanne replied, "Not at all. I'll make sure that everything is taken care of."

When everyone had gone, Suzanne came out of the office and chose a flat bench in the free weight area. She slapped two 35lbs plate on each side of the bar and laid down to begin her chest workout. After one set , she noticed that the two girls had come out of the sauna and were headed for the locker room to change. "We changed our mind," said the tall blonde. "We're just going to change and head out." Suzanne replied "O-kay. Let me know when you're ready to leave and I'll unlock the door."

After about ten minutes, the girls re-emerged and walked over to the bench where she was in the middle of her last set. "Just let me finish this set. Would you mind spotting me during the last few reps ?" asked Suzanne. The blonde replied, "Not at all" and went to the head of the bench hoveringover the actress. Her friend had also stepped behind the bench and quietly slipped her hand into the gym bag hanging off of her shoulder. She withdrew a white cotton rag and held it to her side as Suzanne pushed up her seventh rep. The tall blonde winked at her friend, then bent over the bench and said, "Looking good Suzanne...just two more! Push em' up !" In a flash the girl slipped the ether soaked cloth over Suzanne's open mouth. She struggled, but was helpless with the heavy weight in her hands. The blonde grabbed the weight to prevent it from dropping as Suzanne slowly faded away...

Suzanne awoke several minutes later in a gray haze. She looked around quickly and found that she was still in the gym, but when she tried to move, she soon realized that she was bound to the "Leg Spreader" Nautilus machine. She was sitting upright on the seat with her hands tied securely above her head, while her legs were spread eagle in front of her and tied to the stirrups. She gave every effort to move, but was fastened to the machine securely. A voice from behind the machine startled her: "The weight is a bit heavy for you, so don't bother struggling." "What the hell is going on here ? Why have you done this ? What do you want ?" angrily asked Suzanne. The blonde replied, "All fair questions Suzanne....I do hope that you don't mind if I call you Suzanne ?" The blonde continued without pausing for an answer, "You see honey, we had a great little gym before you started working out here. Don't get me wrong, you're in stellar shape, for your age (she empasized the words), and take your workout very seriously...but your being here is drawing two much attention; especially from our husbands and boyfriends. Frankly, we just don't need the competition. So we are going to ask that you hastily find another gym to work out in." Suzanne replied, "Look, my workouts are going great and I don't really care about your husbands or boyfriends. I just come here to mind my own business and work out. I'm a paying customer like everyone else and I have as much of a right to be here as the two you."

"We were afraid of that," sighed the blonde as she walked to the foot to the machine and began to untie her left shoe. "Suzanne anxiously asked, "Hey...What are you doing." She finished untying the Nike cross trainer and slipped it off her thin whie cotton sock beneath. Suzanne had a larger than average foot, with long toes and perfectly painted nails that shown through the very thin material. "Is it more comfortable to wear thin socks during your workouts ?" I like the real thick running socks myself."

Suzanne wiggled her toes reflexively and began to feel very uncomfortable with the thole situation. She tried to remain calm, " I like the thin cotton socks unless I'm doing aerobic activities." While staring at the fitness guru's socked foot, the woman remarked "Hmmm. Now I would think that this material would sweat through very easy, especially around the arch of your foot," and she drug one fingernail along the deep arch. Suzanne jerked her foot and let out a short breath. She tried to regain her composure and replied, "N-no, it's o-kay." Her voice now wavered as she thought back to her childhood when all of her girlfriends would pin her down and tickle the soles of her feet until she would almost wet herself. "Someone is coming to pick me up soon, and they'll be suspicious if I'm not waiting for them outside. Maybe you should just let me go and we can forget this whole thing ever happened."

The blonde raised her right eyebrow and asked, "is this true, or are you just making it up in order to get out of here ? " She gently scratched her arch with one long fingernail. Suzanne flinched and tried to ignore the sensation, but it snet electricity through her entire body The blonde gave a sinister smile and continued to ask her victim, " Is someone really going to pick you up ?" and repeated her assault on Suzanne's socked foot.

"Y-yes, he hee heeee eeeee hee." She tried to hold back her giggling, but couldn't as girl's finger continued to tease her ticklish arch. "Are you sure ? Kootchie kootchie koooo. Just tell me the truth and I'll stop tickling your foot." Suzanne laughed, "He heee o-kay, it's just he he heee hee ehh hee ah he. Oh p-please stop, hee he heee he ha haah haa ha." The star was trying to keep her compusure, but the woman's nails clawing at her tender sole through the soft cotton material was torturous. She struggled to escape, but could only curl her toes and wiggle her foot in the restricting stirrup. "O-kay, hee he hee, it's not true. It's not t-truuueee he hee he heee hee ahhh ah ah hee. I 'll workout somewhere else. Anything! Just stop tickling me."

"Well Jenny it appears that our little friend is more agreeable to our proposal now. Could it be because of these ticklish little piggies ?" Kootchie Kootchie kooo. Tickle tickle." She was now applying all five nails to the bottom of Suzanne's foot. "Doe's that tickle huh ? Kootchie Koooo!"

Suzanne jerked in the Nautilus machine and threw her head backwards in laughter, " Waaaaa ahh haa haah aaaaaahh ha haa haaha! S-s-stoooopppp! Ha haaa haa...that t-tickles !!!!!! Heee he haaa ha aaa haaa ! N-noo more please, haha haaha." Suzanne bucked furiously against the machine as she tried desperately to escape from the crawling fingers. Nothing that the actress did could stop the sadistic woman from clawing at every inch of her socked foot. "Oh g-god, no more hee he heee ha hah haaa haa. I'll do any-anything!!!!!" When the blonde finally stopped Suzanne was wet with perspiration and still giggling helplessly.

Now Jenny spoke for the first time, "I bet that our friend here would like this even more without those pesky socks on hmmm?" Suzanne's eyes widened as she exclaimed, "Oh God you wouldn't! Please dont't tickle my feet anymore, I'll go insane. " But the girl had already begun to help slip off the actress's other shoe and sock. "What lovely feet you have ---they look so yummy." The woman then kneeled down and began to nibble on her bare toes.

Suzanne burst out with new laughter, "Haaaa ha haaa haaa haaaaa haa ha haa ! Not my toesss! He haa ha haaa haaa. P-pllease stopp. Pleaseeee ha haaa haaa ahhhhstop! haa haaa whhaaaa haaa haaaa not there haa ha aa haaa ha ! The girl was sucking on each sensitive toe and nibbling on the ball of her foot. As she did so, she slid one hand up and began to gently scrub her nails along the star's other socked foot. This sent Suzanne into a more violent frenzy. "Mmmmm...you should try this Christy. Such yummy toes! " The blonde slipped off the other sock and began to mimic her evil friend.

Suzanne screamed in laughter as the girls continued to suck on her toes and tickle her arches. Stop! S-S-Stoppp! Waa ha hahaaa ha haaa ahhhh ahaa ! I can't stann nd it, it tickles !!!! Haha hahaa ha ha ha! Here pleads for the girls to stop became incoherent as they continued to lick and tickle every inch of her trapped feet.

After almost ten minutes, the torturers stopped and let her catch her breath. She was soaked with perspiration and exhausted from the wild thrashing and laughter. "Maybe we should give her feet a break and see if she's ticklish in other places," said Christy. "Good idea Christy," and Jenny got up and straddled Suzanne's torso. "Now let's see...if I wee a pretty movie actresss with ticklish feet, where else would I be ticklish? How about on my sides, " and the ruthless girl dug her fingers into Suzanne's exposed sides. This sent the actress into another flurry of struggles and screams. "Looks like she's pretty ticklish on her sides too. " Suzanne laughed, "Waaa haa haa ha aha heee hee ha ha haaa ha ha haa ha . Oh God, O-ooo Godd ha ha ha haa hah." Suzanne could hardly protest anymore from laughing so hard and felt light headed as the woman prodded every inch of her sides, armpits and exposed tummy. Jenny continued "Kootchie kootchie koo! Tickle, Tickle! I've never seen anyone as ticklish as you. Do we have to find other ticklish places, or are you going to find another gym first thing in Monday morning." Suzanne laughed "Haa ha haaa haaa I'll find another place, ha haa haa haa waaa haa ha !"

The woman stopped dragging her fingers up and down her captive's sides. "Great. Then I guess our work here is done eh Christy? " Christy said, "Wait a minute. It looks like she is actually starting to like this," and she gestured toward their captive's sports bra. Her nipples were fully erect behind the cotton material. Jenny replied, "You're right. Maybe we should have a little more fun with her, eh ?" Suzanne was too exhausted at this point to protest and silently wished that she had agreed to work out somewhere else from the beginning. She didn't know what was about to happen to her but she knew that she would probably like it. Tied and vulnerable, she could not stop the ladies hands or tongues. "haaaa ha haaa haaaa haaaa whaaaaa " She screamed as one of the girls resumed the tickling. They didn't plan on stopping this time before Suzanne was fully aroused and totally satisfied.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back