• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HSN Host Callie Northagen

Bootman

TMF Expert
Hey guys for anyone that watches HSN knows of the blond hottie Callie Northagen. I sent her an email like a month ago saying how wonderful she is and also that my girlfriend and I(I don't really have one) had a bet that we thought she had the most beautiful laugh and I bet that she was ticklish and my girlfriend thought she wasn't. So I typed to Callie asking her if she could settle the bet, if she was. She finally emailed me back saying "thanks for the kind words and I (paul) won the bet" So guys apparently Callie is ticklish!

Good stuff bootman (although e-mailing the hosts is something I usually dont suggest, you did it in a way where she didnt feel creeped out). I am sure I have posted that story about how Marlo Smith commented about a year ago she wouldnt show her feet on tv because of the e-mails she gets from "guys who like feet TOO much"....since then she has bared them plenty of times, but e-mailing hosts can have crazy results.

Thanks Dajerx. I usually don't email hosts for fear of the same thing but that night I emailed her was driven by her incredible laugh. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to know. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked. Plus she wears boots alot. :)

Great, bootman! Thanks for posting this info. Callie is one of my favorite tickle fantasies on the Home Shopping Networks, along with Lisa Mason and Jacque Gonzales of QVC, and Kathy Wolff of HSN. Iam glad that she answered your question!

I have refrained from e mailing too many celebs about tickle info because of the reason discussed here, not creeping them out. For those of us who live near Philly, and watch Channel 6 news, Iam DYING to find out if Michele Mccormack, Cecily Tynan, and Anita Brikman are all ticklish. When she used to be the weekend anchor, Brikman used to have this delicious giggle on the air that drove me nuts! Lately, I can add the new weekend anchor, the smoking hot dark haired Jessica Borg to this list.
It is great to know that Callie is ticklish, even if she did admit so in a roundabout way. An admission is an admission, from one of the major hotties on TV.

Mitch

featherfingers said:
There is also a website called "Hole In The Wall Gang" which shows Callie's feet on an electric foot massager, but it won't enlarge the thumbnail pictures, unless you become a member first, I presume.

http://www.hitwgang.com/
You'll need to click on the word "Women" and then the first letter of the last name, etc. etc.

I couldn't leave you guys hangin'!

Do you know HSN's Marlo Smith email address so I can email her

Do you know HSN's Marlo Smith email address so I can email her

Great, bootman! Thanks for posting this info. Callie is one of my favorite tickle fantasies on the Home Shopping Networks, along with Lisa Mason and Jacque Gonzales of QVC, and Kathy Wolff of HSN. Iam glad that she answered your question!

I have refrained from e mailing too many celebs about tickle info because of the reason discussed here, not creeping them out. For those of us who live near Philly, and watch Channel 6 news, Iam DYING to find out if Michele Mccormack, Cecily Tynan, and Anita Brikman are all ticklish. When she used to be the weekend anchor, Brikman used to have this delicious giggle on the air that drove me nuts! Lately, I can add the new weekend anchor, the smoking hot dark haired Jessica Borg to this list.
It is great to know that Callie is ticklish, even if she did admit so in a roundabout way. An admission is an admission, from one of the major hotties on TV.

Mitch

Mitch, I know exactly the women you are referring to and have wondered the same very often myself! I would like to add Sarah Bloomquist to that list... A smile that cute there is no way the ticklish bug missed her!
Also...
Do you recall Jane Robelot? Robyn Garrison? Wonder what ever happened to them when they left....
There are several others on the other channels I've often mused about; such as Dorothy Krysiuk from ch 29, for some reason I'm into Jennaphr Frederick (many are not) and a handful from channels 3 and 10.

Another one I would love to add to that list, who didnt work at Channel 6 in Philly when this was first posted, is the lovely Ms Erin O'Hearn. I'm sure you've probably seen her, barefeetarebest. She, along with CNN Headline News Anchors Christi Paul, and Susan Hendricks, are my current newscasters whom I would love to have tickle information on!

Mitch

P'S I dont recall Jane or Robyn, but Dorothy is hot! Having tickle info on her would be amazing!

Good stuff bootman (although e-mailing the hosts is something I usually dont suggest, you did it in a way where she didnt feel creeped out). I am sure I have posted that story about how Marlo Smith commented about a year ago she wouldnt show her feet on tv because of the e-mails she gets from "guys who like feet TOO much"....since then she has bared them plenty of times, but e-mailing hosts can have crazy results.

I don't know about that dajerx, I've e-mailed some celebs and I just asked them 4 questions

1) are you ticklish?
2) if so where most?
3) on a scale of 1-10 how ticklish would you say you are?
4) do you enjoy it?

Mind you I have more to say then that. I open the e-mail with how much I like them, and what I like about them. How pretty I think she is and so on. I'm not being dishonest (well I haven't been yet) and then I say, by the way could you answer a few questions for me. Then after the questions I comment that I hope they didn't make you feel uncomfortable, obviously you don't have to answer them if they did. Some times the person answers each question some times they will say "yes I am very ticklish" but won't say where, most of the time I don't get any responce so I leave it alone. Then again that may have been exactly what you were talking about lol. Either way I hope my style of doing this helps others out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back