• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tale of Fae and Fiends: Part 1 (fff/f adult)

WraithTickler

TMF Expert
Well, after a year and a half of posting and about as much time lurking, I've finally gotten enough courage to try submitting one of my own stories (I've had this sitting around for months on my computer). I've already written out a second part and might be willing to continue working depending on the demand. Just a second warning though, this is a wee bit adult, though no worse than other stories posted in the forum.

Presented by Wraith: A Tale of Fae and Fiends: Part 1: Serena's Ensnarement

Serena took one of her usual noon walks in the countryside, enjoying the days go by on her three month vacation abroad. Done with her usual routine, the 22 year old made her way through a thick forest, following a narrow dirt path. The red headed young woman, walked at a brisk pace, using her muscles effortlessly. Tall for her family, Serena was about 5'11" and while not buffed, had the hint of muscles beneath her fair skin.

For this day she chose a pair of lose jeans, cut off at the mid thigh, a green tank top that almost matched her eyes, and a pair of thin sandles which she carried in her hand. Used to city walking and artificial floors, she relished being able to go barefoot outdoors. The beach with its long, sand swept shores, or even a slightly muddy pond near the cottage she rented for herself was a treat to walk through, squishing her bare feet in, wriggling her toes and enjoying the sensation. Sensation and pleasure were among the things Serena valued above all else.

Reaching a hill, Senera saw two black stones lining the path, leading down into a green, dark tree covered valley. A faint prickling sensation ran up her skin and back, almost nudging her away. Supposedly these stones marked the passing of fairies and other supernatural beings. Being a college educated young woman and of a rationalist school of thought, she shrugged off that feeling and with a flip dismissal of local legend, walked into the dark valley.

A cool shade covered her, yet the heat of the noon sun beat on, prickling on her skin and wearing her out. Senera saw large oaks, bigger than any others she had seen in the forest. A feeling of smallness passed over her, knowing these oaks could have stood for centuries, making her feel young, very young. As she walked on, the urge to go forward grew even stronger, yet she felt the day's heat all the more. Finally a faint bubbling sound could be heard up ahead. Stepping faster and mindful of where her feet landed, she approached a narrow stream, coming up from an artesian flow somewhere beneath her. A great, vine covered oak stood at the banks of the stream, drinking in the water with its roots. Thirsty, Serena bent forward, sipping the refreshing water. Getting her fill she sat on the bank, soaking her tired feet in the stream, letting the coolness slowly pass by as if to massage her wearied soles and wash off the trail dust and other impurities. She had nicely formed, well maintained size 7 1/2s, nails painted a deep, glossy red and felt happy to pull her feel out and let them dry. Slowly a feeling of sleepiness crept into her, like some lullaby reached the edge of her hearing, teasing and beckoning. Drawing herself up from the bank, Serena scooted back, resting against the oak and pulling her feel out in front of her. Using two mighty roots as arm rests, Serena fell into a deep, restfull sleep.

The afternoon sun beat on still as she woke, a small giggle escaping her lips unbidden. Cracking her back into an arc, she thrust her full 12Cs forward in front of her. The thought that she might have worn a bra today entered her mind, but oh well. Stiffling a yawning giggle, she moved to stretch her arms further up over her head, then tried to pull them down.

They would not come.

Giving a secondary pull, Serena's senses snapped to, waking fully. Glancing up, she saw a green vine wraped around her wrists and snaking down her arms, holding them fast to the tree. Strugging to climb up and loose herself, she saw her legs, spread out in a narrow V bound at the ankels by the celluiod arms of the oak roots. Panic erupted as she realized she was trapped. She giggled again, feeling a faint scratching against the arch of her right foot, growing more and more steady and pronounced. It tickled and it was driving her nuts!

Craning her neck up, she saw a loose twig blowing back and forth from a breeze, slowling moving and using a narrowed edge to go back and forth across her sole. She tried wrigging her feet, but found herself unable to do much in her current position. Giggling a bit more regularly, she cried out "Help!" at the top of her voice. No one answered.

She forced herself to remain calm now. The light ticking, being a slow and steady affair was distracting, but hardly tortuous. A few more small, muffled laughs came out as she assessed her situation, then tried wriggling her traped ankels free. For a moment it looked as if it would work and she would be free. Then another smooth green vine slid across her waist, pulling her firmly down into the trunk. Another two roots almost seemed to pop out of the ground at just above her knees, holding her legs down and immobilizing her. She struggled hard, straining her self till her face turned red, but nothing. By some nefarious trick, she was caught. Her mind turned back to the old stories and she wondered now if it may have been a mistake entering here.

"The human girl seems to understand sister," came a voice from somewhere near her feet. It was small, feminine, yet very sure of itself.

"Indeed she does, Ella." said a second.

"Well, Elva, Elida, shall we introduce ourselves?" said a third voice.

Serena could not believe her eyes. Three small female forms flew up from just beyond where she could see her feet and landed firmly on Serena's jeans, pulling up a seat on the creased and raised fabric near her zipper.

"Hello mortal," one of the fairies said, her lith and nude form rising gracefully into a bow. This one had raven black hair, her one sister had honey blond, and her other sister had a deep chestnut brown. "My name is Elva. The blond is my sister Ella, and the brown haired is Elida. You, human, are our guest." A tiny grin lit up that small, beautiful face. "And will be for a long, long time."

"Wha? What?" asked Serena. "What do you mean? Let me go!" she almost cried, but kept her cool, though only just.

"Let you go? After you've seen us?" asked Elida in a gentle, yet mocking tone. "Oh, I suppose I could wipe your memory of this place, but you do need to be punished. This valley is ours. We sisters and our kinfolk own it and have owned it for time beyond reckoning as human's measure it."

"We did try to warn you," Ella said sternly, a smile lighting her own face now. "That tingling feeling back at the stones should have warned you. This land is not for mortals like yourself."

"How was I supposed to know? I'm a tourist!" Serena cried.

"No excuse," Ella continued. "You broke the rules and befouled our beautiful valley. Now you will be punished." Ella looked back at the pond. "Let's start with that pond over there. You put your nasty, ugly, human feet in there. We'll take our amends with your soles first."

The other two sisters flew back and off to the side. Ella snapped her fingers and two tiny, sky blue feathers appeared in her hands. Serena's eyes widened in horror. While not overly ticklish, she knew she could not take prolonged periods of torture.

"Please," she begged. "I'm sorry. Truly. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Yes, child," the beautiful fairly giggled, her flawless and eternally young face shining with sincerity. "You will."

Ella flew down to Serena's feet, so the hapless woman could only barely see the flapping of her butterfly like wings. Holding her breath in nervousness, Serena felt the light stroke of the feather across her toes, gently grazing their bottoms just along the edge of the sole, slipping in between her digits. She held in the giggles, eyes wide and afraid. The gentle motion across her feet picked up, forcing her chest up and down faster as her breath quickened. Finally after about thirty seconds she could not help it.

"Mha Ha Ha Ha! Oh! Ssstop! Ha Ha Ha Ha ha! Please, I'm so sorry."

Ella's reply sent a shiver down her spine. "We know you are, but I don't think you understand what sorry means yet, human."

"Stop! Please!" Serena begged, "Ha Ha Ha Hee hee heee oh no! Don't!"

"This is what you get for muddying our fair stream with your feet," chimed in the raven haired Elva, landing to help her sister. She carried a small stone in her hand. "Don't worry, we'll do you a small favor." Serena's giggles increased as she felt what she tought was a tiny finger run down her heel. "You've picked up a few callouses it seems, walking barefoot around our valley. We'll have to remove them." Elva took a that small, slightly rough stone and began scraping at a small piece of hardened skin, wearing away the callous. Serena struggled in her bonds, suddenly seeing Elida do the same to the tips of her toes. The laughter came out slowly, agonizingly, but managable.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha! Goddammit! LET ME GO!" yelled Serena angrily between laughs. "I can't take it. Ah! Heehee Heheee!"

The trio finished removing the callouses in a very speedy order and were now running their tiny hands and fingers up and down her smooth skin. Serena never remembered her feel feeling this soft or this ticklish. Intuitively she guessed that if magic existed, then they might be using it to aid in her torture.

"Ah! Hahahahahaha! Get away from me! Hahahaahahaha! I'll get all of you when I get out of this!" Swore Serena, pulling harder and now laughing in full force. The blond haired fairy kept running her feather along the toes while her sisters ran their fingers up and down her soles, bathing her feet in a ticklish fire. She couldn't take it. "You little bitches!" she yelled.

The three stopped and Serena felt a chill run down her spine. Big mistake, very big mistake she realized.

Elida flew over in front of Serena's face, a neutral expression on her own. "That wasn't very nice, human." She snapped her fingers and Serena's sandles dissapeared. "We were thinking about maybe, just maybe being nice and letting you go," she lied, "but now we think we'll keep you for a long time." Elida snapped her fingers again and a tree branch moved down, it's thick and knotty wooden limbs snagging it self on Serena's tank top. The branch snapped up, ripping it open and off, letting Serena's bare breasts spill out. Serena gasped, her face turning red. Elva flew over to her jeans, following her sisters lead. She made a drawing motion with her hand and Serena screamed in protest as her zipper and crotch button flew open on its own. "Hey! Stop that! What are you doing!? she shreaked. Elva ignored her and raised both her hands. Two massive roots popped out, snaking their way down the open crotch and down her legs, pulling up and shreading the fabric, ripping the jeans off and then swallowing them, leaving Serena in her orange panties. Serena pulled on her fast bound legs, attempting to squeeze them shut, fearful what punishments or mischief these three monsters would inflict on her most private, tender area.

"Those really are an ugly, ugly color," Elva commented to her sisters. "Then again, I don't think our mortal, um what was your name?" Elva asked curiously.

"Serena," answered Serena in a voice barely above a whisper, staring in horror at Elva.

"Ah yes, Serena probably didn't intend for anyone to see those I think, which is why they're that ugly color. Oh well, let's oblige her." She waved her fingers and Serena's panties just dissapeared. Serena jumped as she felt a cool breeze suddenly stroke her exposed sex, her face reddened and eyes clenched, unable to look. She felt Elva draw in closer and cracked an eye open to watch. She felt the creatures tiny lips reach out and kiss the edges of her labia, sending an unnatural and firey shock up her body. Elva giggled and flew away, leaving a suddenly flushed Serena bound to the tree.

"Shall we continue sisters?" Ella asked in an amused voice. "The lesson is only beginning."

The three nodded and Serena braced herself as her torture resumed. Ella sent back to feathering her feet, while her sisters, flying up to Serena's exposed chest and armpits, amused themselves by running their fingers along the hollows of her arms and up and down her ribs. Serena bawled with laughter as the torture went on for over half an hour.

"Ah ha ha ha haaaa. No more! Haaaah!" Serena cried out, feeling the tickling as it ran along her curled, soft size 7 1/2s and up and down, up and down, up and down her armpits. "I'm sooo sorry-eeeh hee hee hee!"

The trio paused in their work, flying about her form. Ella kept up with her work on Serena's feet, now going after the arches and insole, sending Serena squealing and screaching with red faced laughter. Elva landed just above Serena's hairy mane on her waist and reached up into her navel, her tiny hands poking inside her belly button and squeezing the soft folds of her tummy. Serena howled and sucked in her stomach as best she could, thrashing about in her nude form as best her body would allow. Elida's torture may have been the worst, though Serena felt unsure of that. The brown haired fairy honed in on Serena's exposed breasts and treated herself to tormenting her there, playfully sweeping between each one and using her hands to tease, pinch, and tickler her hardening nipples.

"Oh god!" moaned Serena, "Ah Hahahaha! Ssstop! AAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Noooo Oh ooouuooh! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Hee Hee Hee HeeEEEEK! AH! Ha Ha Ha Haaaa! Leave meee beeeahAAH! Aaaahahahahahaha! Whaaaaa Haha Haha!" her eyes clenched shut on her red face, and after the first hour of this torture, tears started flowing as the passage of time dragged on, elapsing into almost two and a half hours of non stop tickling, leaving her breathless, exhausted, and incredibly horny. Twice a yellow stream burst out from her, almost hitting the devious blond haired Ella, adding to her embarrasment and the sense of overwhelming loss of control to her tormentors.

Despite how tired she felt and the conflicting drives, Serena felt the need for rest more than sexual release. The three sisters giggled and buzzed about her, taking their time tormenting her in small ways- scratching her ears, nose, neck, sides (which made her jump and squeal) and even the exposed skin of her buttocks (which sent her yowling with laughter). Finally the three focused for the coup de grace. Her ribs, stomach, armpits, were tickled pink (and in the case of her feet this was not figurative).

Serena panted as she saw Elida and Elva fly between her legs, sucking in her breath as she felt their tiny hands pull aside her lips, revealing the exposed mound underneath. Her mouth opened to speak, but no words came. Ella, confident and smug as always knew exactly what to say to drive her mad in her beautiful, piping voice.

"We're going to finish this round of fun by playing with your little, human pussy. You'll find this experience unique and probably maddening. As you've guessed we can use our magic to affect what you feel and all, though we haven't made you more ticklish with it, yet. That was all you and we are really *quite* proud of you. We're going to titilate you and make you want to orgasm, which I'm afraid to say, will not come." She punctuated that statement with a twist of her hands, indicating a bit of razzel-dazzel. "Sorry Serena sweetie, but this is going to be a very long hour for you." Then as her sisters held her open, their free hands gently poking and pulling on the skin around her crotch, Ella flew forward with her tiny feathers and began slowly and methodically stroking Serena's womanhood.

Serena started to yell furiously as the tickling increased and she felt herself getting moist and hot. A thick vine, wrapping around the tree tickled the side of her face, wrapping itself inside her mouth and back around the other side, effectively gagging her. The sisters laughed at that as muffled cries of agony and pleasure came out of the poor, hapless red head bound to their tree.

Serena could feel the pressure and moisture building to a natural climax with in the first seven minutes. Her chest heaved as she struggled for breath, eyes widen with shock from the mixture of conflicting feelings in her. The tickling around her crotch and of her mound would not stop! The torture grew more agonous and the need for orgasm grew, knowing she should be having one, and yet... not.

Moaning and laughing into her wooden gag, Serena bucked and trust as she could, still held by the woody vine across her waist. Her whole body shook and trembled as minutes past and she felt a black and red haze running over her from this sensory overload.

Seconds passed into minutes, minutes into tens of minutes, and an hour elapsed with Serena on the very edge of orgasm, but some of those pixies, those fairies' diabolical magic stopped her brain from ordering one. Hovering at the brink of euphoria and laughing like mad, Serena snapped, abandoning rationality and surrendering her mind to her senses.

She thought she heard Ella say something then the red haze over took her as the magic hold was released and her body's mechanics, set on hold and damned up for an hour, poured forth in a massive drenching, shuddering, and unparalleled orgasm that wracked her body, ebbing out the last of her strength for pleasure and bliss like she never felt before. The red haze in her vision grew blindingly bright as the minutes passed and her orgasm subsided, taking over to blackness. Before she passed out, a strange tingling sensation crept over her, like she was falling into some great rabbit hole.

When she woke up, she was free. Her clothes were gone and no where in sight. The sun seemed blindingly bright to her and directly overhead as if she had slept for a whole day. Serena looked around, and found she could not tell where she was, other than in the forest. A massive, giant oak, tens of times larger than the one she was bound to loomed directly overhead.

Serena struggled up to her feet, feeling actually refreshed. Wondering what happened to her while she was out, her blood curdled as she recognized a giant blue field next to her, almost three times her size. It was a piece of torn fabric from her jeans, ripped off by the tree.

She heard giggling behind her- no longer piping and small, but deeper, richer, and vibrant. Spinning around the three fairy sisters stood behind her, now as tall as she was!

"Hello Serena my love," Elida giggled, brown eyes alight with mischief and some other desire that Serena could not place. "Glad to see you are awake." A white grin lit up her face. "You'll be joining us now as we take you back to our sisters and they have their way with you." Serena opened her mouth to scream, but Elva snapped her fingers and Serena was unable to move a muscle. Elva sensusly walked up to her, and gently stroked Serena's face.

"Don't worry child. We did find you, so after they get done, you'll be all ours. We've had a few others like you that we've kept for centuries. Time stops for us you know so we'll have an eternity to know each other." The grin matched Elida's as Elva reached over and pinched Serena's sides, causing a silent laugh and scream to register in her mind.

"Yes," Ella said, walking forward in her hour glass form, just as tall as Serena and breathlessly beautiful. Boring into the red headed human with her blue eyes, Ella grinned, whiter, bigger, and more pronounced than both her sisters put together. One hand squeezed Serena's breasts and two fingers reached down and slowly tickle teased her pussy. "You'll be an amusing toy for years and years to come."

The three threw back their heads and laughed, flying on their dragonfly wings to pick the helpless, hapless Serena and carry her off into the woods and out of the realm of mortals.

We'll have to award that story a score of 10. Great job, I thought it was very good.

hmmm

Only did a quick read so far but seems REALLY promising.

What is it about faeries that make them so devious as ticklers? Incredible vibrant tale! Lovely!
Love,
Anna and Heather

I think one of the reasons faeries make such excellent ticklers is they can use magic, which has no real limits in story telling- you have that suspension of disbelief for it which gives one nearly unlimited freedom (much to the chagrin of the poor lee).

I'll be posting part 2 later this week, so thank you all for the encouragement. :)

Wow. Wraith. Forget the rack. In future its tree roots and vines.

Well done

:)

wow i just discovered this story and since i always believed in fairies, i love it even more. i used to see little fairy rings when i was small out in the woods. imagine walking and seeeing something llike that and then have happen what happened to the girl in this story. now i'll read part two. excellent story and so well written.

isabeau <<<<----

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back