• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 12

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the long awaited next part in this series. thank you all for your patience as i have a ton of new ideas, requests and sequels i have to write. dont worry, i wasnt going to stop writing this one. not after all the love i get for it! i hope you enjoy this next part.

Esmerelda sat at a table in the library, going over her chemistry textbooks and formulas. she had a big midterm coming up and she wanted to be totally prepared. Esmerelda tried to study hard, but her mind kept wandering. this was the same library that Karina, Tanya and Vanessa tormented her at before. they had her tied to a table inside a study room and tickled tortured her naked body into a thunderous orgasm. Esmerelda shuddered at the memory and tried to get it out of her mind. then her mind flashbacked to the last time Karina tormented her. Karina had lured her to the women's locker room and once there, she was trapped. not only was there Karina, but there was Tanya, Vanessa, Olivia and Sasha. Esmerelda's eyes began to tear up as she remembered how brutally they tickled her. Karina even clipped off some of her pubic hairs to keep as a souvenier. she remembered how much she orgasmed that night and how humiliated she was as she laid on the shower floor and they turned the cold water on her. she remembered telling Karina that her own pussy belonged to Karina. Esmerelda's mind now raced. she was amazed that the only sexual experiences she ever had in her young life were all at the hands of Karina tickling her. she wondered if she would ever have sexual relations with a man, or would her orgasms only come from a woman obsessed with controlling her. she liked the orgasms, but the humiliation part of Karina tickling her bothered her. Esmerelda's conscious would constantly tell her to have her tell someone what Karina has been doing to her, but she always feared retribution. she lowered her head and tried to concentrate on her studies again. she curled her toes inside her shoes, trying to shake away the ticklish memories.

Karina was standing at the library front counter talking with the guy that worked there. she wore her short white skirt with white boots and a silk black blouse. her hair was down and it draped across her shoulders and down her back. her face was made up with her red lips pouting in a flirty way.

"look Karina, you havent returned that book since early last school year. i cant wipe off the fine!" the guy told her.

"listen...Robert.." Karina whispered, looking at his name tag. "...i'm sure there is something we can work out... i am so sorry. cant you forgive me?" she said in a flirting tone.

"Karina...i wish-" Robert started.

"shhh! Robert honey, if you can wipe out my fine, or even just lower it to a dollar, i will be eternally horny, er, i mean grateful.." Karina said seductively and flashing her cleavage.

Robert stared at the nice big melons in front of his eyes and licked his lips. "Karina, the fine is 400.00. i-i-i cant just wipe that out.."

"oh Robbie dear! i have no money, but i cant have this on my school record....tell you what, can YOU pay the fine? if you do, i promise you, i will 'pay' you back..." Karina said. she then grabbed his hand and had his finger brush across the front of her skirt. "..oooh! that feels nice..." Karina whispered. she then smiled as she saw the noticeable bulge in his pants.

Robert's hand was still on her skirt and she rubbed it up and down one more time. Robert's jaw hit the ground and he couldnt contain the raging boner in his pants. his mind went to the Bahamas. "yeah, i can pay it....yeah, considering it done..." he told her.

"THANK YOU!!! trust me Robert, i will pay you back....in....full... with interest...." Karina said as she then sucked her index finger and batted her eyes.

Robert nearly stumbled when he saw her sucking and licking her finger. he reached into his pocket, fumbled his credit cards out and paid the fine. with him breathing heavy, he handed Karina a receipt and on the back, wrote his number. Karina took the receipt, kissed it and winked at him as she walked off. she was going to throw the receipt away, but figured the guy deserved at least a blowjob for paying 400.00. plus, she didnt want him to chargeback his credit card if she screwed him over. she didnt care. she walked away feeling powerful again. she loved how she could get almost anything from men. after all, it wasnt her fault she was so beautiful. she walked through the library and headed toward the 3rd floor. she did have to pick up a book for her friend Tanya. as she stood in the elevator, she had a surge of adrenaline go through her body. it made her feel horny and she needed to do something to relieve her tension. she then got off the elevator and began walking through the walls of books. she passed by some study tables and saw some students at the tables.

"nerds....poor pathetic souls.." Karina told herself as she watched the students looking over books. she then remembered her "favorite" nerd, Esmerelda. she laughed to herself as she recalled their last visit with her only 3 weeks ago. she smiled as she remembered ho wmuch fun she and her friends had tormenting her. she just couldnt get enough of tormenting Esmerelda and decided she would have to pay the little nerd a visit again soon. she liked the power she had over men and especially Esmerelda. she then turned a corner and her eyes locked in on a student at a table.

Esmerelda looked up from her book and her eyes locked on the piercing brown eyes of another student. Esmerelda's eyes opened with fear as she realized that her tormentor, Karina, was standing before her. her mouth went dry and fear ripped through her body. the book dropped to the table and she watched helplessly as Karina approached her with an evil smile. Karina then sat down next to her at the table and held her hand.

"sweet little Esmerelda. how are you dear?" Karina said with a grin.

"K-Karina! not tonight..." Esmerelda stammered.

"what? Esmerelda, why are you shaking so much now?" Karina teased.

"Karina...i-i-i have to study..please...." Esmerelda whined.

"Now, now Esmerelda. you know i control what you do. remember, i own your pussy....dont i own your sweet pussy?" Karina said licking her lips.

"y-yes....but c'mon, i didnt do anything to you today!!" Esmerelda begged.

"i dont care!!! i decide when to play with you or not! i'm feeling really horny tonight Esmerelda and i have this incredible urge to tickle someone. so, get on up and head over to the study room." Karina told her.

"Karina, i dont want to go to the-" Esmerelda tried to beg.

"NOW!!!" Karina told her in a harsh whispered tone.

Esmerelda stood up and with Karina standing behind her, began to walk over to an empty study room. her eyes filled with tears as she realized that once again, she was going to be tortured.

"EEP!!!" Esmerelda squealed as Karina tickled her ribs from behind.

"oh yeah, this is going to be *so* much fun!" Karina said as they entered the room. she only wished her friends could share in this moment.

Esmerelda walked into the room and turned on the light. Karina then shoved her against the wall and with her back to the wall, Esmerelda stared at Karina as she pressed her bosom into Esmerelda's face.

"now Esmerelda, i am going to tickle you. i am going to tickle you until you cum your brains out. i will tickle those smooth armpits of yours. i will tickle that cute tummy of yours! i am going to tickle those tickly tickly ribs! i cant wait to tickle those soft delicate feet of yours. then after i tease and tickle your breasts, i am going to play with MY possession.....your pussy...." Karina told her.

Esmerelda gulped as Karina told her what she was going to do. she closed her eyes and felt her glasses getting removed from her face. she then opened her eyes and she gasped in fear as she saw someone standing behind Karina.

Karina noticed this and looked into Esmerelda's face. 'what is it nerd?"

"b-b-behind you...." Esmerelda stammered.

"huh?" Karina said as she turned her head. "what the fuck?!" she yelled.

"hello bitch!" a woman said.

"who the hell are you?!" Karina said, now facing the woman. Karina's mind raced as she didnt recognize this woman. she was a big woman, standing 6 feet tall and look awfully thick.

"you dont know me bitch, but after tonight you WILL!" the woman said.

"look you fat heffer, i suggest you leave. i am a little busy right now. i dont even know who you are..." Karina told her.

"remember a guy named Jeff?" the woman asked.

"Jeff? Jeff?" Karina asked. her mind then thought back and then it clicked. Jeff was a young freshman that Karina had sex with early this school year. "yeah, i remember him. why?"

"i am Candace, his sister!!! what you did to him was EVIL you tramp!" Candace shouted.

Karina then remembered what happened between her and Jeff. Jeff was a young freshman football player who Karina had sex with during a frat party. Jeff had told her that he was a virgin and Karina allowed herself to be his first. after Jeff had his orgams rather quickly, Karina then yawned on him, told him he sucked and his dick was way too small to even satisy a thimble. "evil? i cant help it if he sucks.."

"well you little tramp, now he is heartbroken and afraid to approach women. how can you destroy innocence like that?!" Candace yelled.

"because i can...." Karina told her back, her eyes turning to slits.

"well tonight bitch, you are going to PAY for that! you are a BITCH and a bully! i can see you were about to beat the shit out of that poor girl over there!" Candace pointed at Esmerelda.

"listen BITCH, i can do anything i want and after i kick your ass, i think i will pay Jeff a visit and remind him how small he really is!" Karina hissed.

"you asked for it bitch!!" Candace yelled as she slapped Karina.

Karina's cheek stung after she was slapped and slapped back at Candace. Candace then went into a rage and soon both women were slapping and punching. Candace smiled as she knew she could break Karina in two. Karina threw a punch and Candace easily sidestepped the blow, grabbed Karina's wrist and hair and slammed her against the wall. Karina moaned in pain as her face slammed against the wall. Candace didnt let go of her hair and rammed her head onto the desk. she then picked Karina up and slammed her on top of the table. then she clenched her fists together and pounded them right into Karina's chest, forcing the air right out of her lungs.

Esmerelda stood there in total shock. she couldnt believe what she was witnessing. Karina was getting her ass kicked by some sister of a student here. her eyes were wide open and she wondered what was going to happen to Karina. she saw Candace straddle a weakened Karina on top of the table and stood there mesmerized.

"no bitch, i am going to pummel you into a bloody pulp!" Candace yelled as she began to punch Karina in her head.

"help! help! get off of me!! Esmerelda, help me!" Karina shouted.

Esmerelda stood there in shock. Karina was asking her for help? the same woman who was about to tickle the living orgasm out of her? Esmerelda only stood there and watched. she noticed the door of the study room was closed and no one was going to help Karina now.

"now you slutty tramp, i am going to teach you a lesson! since you like parading around your slutty body, i want to take a look!" Candace yelled.

Karina yelped and screamed as Candace began to tear away her blouse. she ripped the expensive blouse to shreds and threw it across the room. Karina then yelled as Candace ripped off of her bra, now Karina's ample bosom jiggled freely. Candace then punched Karina in the head again.

"look at these slutty titties!!! ooooh i can mash them all night long!" Candace yelled.

Esmerelda watched Candace smash Karina's breasts like Play-doh and heard Karina moaning in pain. Esmerelda should her felt happiness at Karina's plight, but she hated seeing anyone getting hurt. even someone as evil as Karina. but, she only stood and watched.

"ah is the poor sluts titties hurting? well then, maybe i should crack her ribs instead!" Candace yelled. she then reached down and began to clamp her hands on Karina's ribs with the intent of bruising, even possibly breaking them when she heard a sound coming from Karina's lips.

"eeehehehehehehehe.." Karina giggled.

Cancdace did it again, she squeezed Karina's ribs and again Karina giggled. a wicked smile formed on Candace's lips. "is the little slut....TICKLISH???!!!!"

Esmerelda's eyes popped wide open as she heard the word "ticklish". she also held her breath in shock as she saw the look on Karina's face.

"dont!!!! no no no no no!!!" Karina begged.

"tickle tickle tickle slut!!" Candace laughed as she attacked Karina's ribs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! NO DONT HAHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!" Karina cackled.

Candace felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through her body. she never was involved in a fight that included tickling, but watching Karina howl like a banshee inspired her to humiliate her even more. her fingers formed "lobster claws" and tormented Karina's ribs even more. she smiled when she felt Karina's legs kicking wildly and she was going to tickle Karina into oblivion. Karina thrashed about as she felt Candace's powerful fingers tickling her ribs. her eyes bulged out and her breath was getting short. soon, her legs stopped thrashing and she laid there helpless to Candace's ticklish whims.

"oooooh we are sooooooo ticklish arent we slut? i am going to tickle you all over! you act like such a tough bitch, but you are nothing but a ticklish little.....NERD!!!!" Candace laughed at Karina.

Karina wanted to curse this woman out, but the rib tickling was taking it's toll. she has been tickled before, but not this long by a person this strong. she felt so helpless and vulnerable and prayed that it would all end soon. her lungs were burning as Candace was tickling the life out of her. her face was starting to glisten with sweat then breathed a sigh of relief when the tickling stopped.

"now, are those soft armpits ticklish? let's see..." Candace teased. she then plunged her fingers into Karina's armpits and was rewarded with a horrific laugh coming from Karina.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Karina roared.

Esmerelda watched Candace burying her fingers deeper into Karina's armpits and saw Karina laughing uncontrollably. Esmerelda felt a surge of satisfaction as Karina was suffering like she made her suffer. the beauty of the whole thing was she didnt ask Candace to do this. Candace discovered Karina's ticklishness by accident. Esmerelda hoped Candace would tickle Karina all over her body. she stared at the soles of Karina's boots and hoped Candace would get Karina's feet as well. she looked at Karina's skirt and could see the black lacy panties underneath and hoped Candace would tickle Karina in her *special* place as well. Esmerelda's breathing was getting heavy as she watched Karina getting dominated by another woman.

Candace enjoyed her tickling. Karina's armpits were so soft and so smooth, she didnt want to stop tickling her. she watched Karina's breasts jiggle wildly and decided she needed to play with them. "so slut, are your titties ticklish too?"

Karina shrieked as she felt Candace's firm hands tickling under her breasts. she roared in laughter as her bosom was tickled viciously. her eyes were watering as the ticklish sensations ripped through her chest. she then let out a moan as Candace lightly played with her nipples.

"well, well, well. looks like a certain slut is getting turned on by my tickling. you are a horny slut arent you?!" Candace laughed as she resumed the nipple tickling.

Karina thrashed about as she was not about to let this woman turn her on by tickling her. she tried to slap away at Candace's hands, but then her face was wincing in pain as Candace slapped her silly.

"BAD BAD SLUT!!! dont fight me!!! i am going to tickle you until you cum for me slut! that's right, until you cum for me, i am going to tickle you silly all night!! now, let's get a look somewhere else." Candace told her.

Karina began to cry as Candace got up off of her. she let out a squeal as Candace easily flipped her over onto her stomach and straddled her back with her arms pinned to her sides. next to her eyes were Candace's sneakers and Karina knew Candace was facing her feet. Candace reached down and grabbed Karina's ankle. she pulled it towards her chest and stared at the sole of the boot. with her finger, she tapped on the sole of the boot.

"i wonder if what's inside this boot is ticklish? how about it slut? your feet ticklish?" Candace laughed.

"...leave me alone....please.." Karina whimpered.

Candace smiled as she pulled off Karina's boot and let it drop to the floor with a thud. she looked at the ankle sock Karina was wearing and then grabbed the other ankle. with her finger she tapped the sole of the boot lightly, then pulled it off. she let it drop to the floor and she held Karina by her ankle. she then used ther index finger and thumb and peeled away Karina's sock, exposing her barefoot. Candace smiled as she looked at the smooth tender sole of Karina's foot. she was going to enjoy this. she heard Karina whimper some more and laughed.

"listen to you slut! not so tough now huh? because i got your feet now huh? what happened to your toughness bitch? just a ticklish little slut arent you? well then, let's see if sluts are ticklish on their feet..." Candace teased.

a warm giggly feeling started to form in Karina's belly as she felt a finger lightly tracing up her sole. a giggle came out and she heard Candace laugh.

"so the slut IS ticklish on her feet!!! kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!" Candace teased.

Karina exploded into hysterical laughter as her foot was tickled. Candace let her finger drift all across the smooth surface and was delighted in hearing Karina beg her to stop. she focused her eyes on the center of Karina's arch and her finger scribbled back and forth, no more than an inch either way and enjoyed hearing Karina beg for mercy.

" PLEASEHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHSHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHSHSSS
SSHHHHIIIITTTT!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOT MY FEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Karina laughed.

Esmerelda watched in delight as Candace was tickling Karina's foot. she watched how Candace would rake her nails up and down the sole, then make tiny circles on the ball of the foot. she saw Karina's toes splaying open and close and licked her lips when she saw Candace's finger attack the soft webbing between those wonderful toes. Esmerelda was enjoying her view and she watched Candace go back to tickling the delicate arch. Esmerelda knew Karina's feet were extremely ticklish and she must be going through tickle hell. her own toes curled inside her sneakers as she remembered her own feet getting tickled. she watched with glee as Candace held back Karina's toes and tickle the soft undersides of the toes. even though she got tickle Karina's feet, she never heard Karina laugh this loud and beg for this much mercy. Esmerelda wished she could join in!

Candace continued her tickling of Karina's foot. she then let it drop back down and went to work on the other foot. more helpless begging came from Karina and Candace continued to tickle the vulnerable foot. Candace didnt realize how much fun this was to tickle a woman into submission. the way Karina thrashed under her made her know that tickling Karina was a lot more fun than beating her brains out. she grabbed the big toe and twisted it laughing at Karina's shrill laughter. "look who has tickly tickly PIGGIES!!"

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP PLEASE!!!! I'M BEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEING YOUUUUUUUUUUUHHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHA!" Karina begged.

"this little piggy is a slut! this little piggy got it's ass kicked! this little piggy begged be tickled! and this little piggy got tickled! and thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis little piggy belongs to CANDACE!!!!" Candace laughed as she viciously tickled Karina's baby toe.

Karina thrashed about as Candace played "piggies" with her toes and just laughed harder and harder. she never felt so helpless and begged constantly. the raking of nails across her arch drove her to new heights of ticklish hell and now she squealed as Candace lightly nibbled on her heel.

"tasty feet slut! i love these feet of yours! but i think i have another spot me for me to play with....." Candace teased.

Karina tried to suck in air as she felt Candace get off of her. she then yelped as Candace flipped her exhausted body over onto her back and was straddled again. she looked at Candace's back and her arms were still pinned to her sides. her eyes exploded in fear as she felt her skirt getting undone. her eyes darted over the room and it made contact with Esmerelda's eyes. Karina felt so humiliated at this point. here she was, getting stripped anked and tickled and Esmerelda was watching it all. Karina looked at her with pleading eyes, hoping that Esmerelda would help her. Esmerelda looked at Karina's eyes and a feeling of remorse went through her. she watched Candace tear off Karina's skirt and held it up like a trophy.

"look at those panties! i'm actually surprised you're wearing some! now slut, since you like your pussy so much, i decided i am going to do you a favor. i am going to tease your pussy till you cum your brains out for me! hell, everyone else seen you in action, so it's my turn. tickle tickle this ticklish pussy!" Candace teased.

Karina let out a steady stream of giggles as she felt Candace's finger trace over her panty covered mound. she didnt want to orgams, but her pussy was getting teased and it felt VERY good. Esmerelda saw the look in Karina's eyes and began to walk towards her. Candace saw her and her eyes turned to slits.

"where are you going little girl? enjoying the show? i am going to make her cum! dont interfere or i am going to do the same to YOU!" Candace threatened.

Esmerelda stopped in her tracks and leaned against the wall. she saw Karina's eyes pleading for help, but Esmerelda was too scared. she didnt want to be tickled. Esmerelda winced when she saw Candace literally rip away Karina's panties, exposing her shaven pussy. Karina moaned with pleasure as she felt Candace's fingers tickling her "lips" and was getting wet. her eyes locked with Esmerelda and she started to tear up. another woman was going to make her cum and she could do nothing to stop her. Candace then stuck her finger into Karina and started to wiggle it around.

"like that dont you slut?" Candace laughed.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....oh.......oh.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." Karina moaned.

Esmerelda watched Candace finger bang Karina then she saw the same wet finger come out of Karina and began to tickle Karina's clitoris. Esmerelda couldnt believe what she was watching here in a library study room. she saw Karina's hips bucking and grinding, then looked at Karina's toes curl up tightly and she heard a loud moan as Karina must have went into a massive orgasm.

"that's right slut...cum for me..." Candace whispered.

Karina felt the orgasm ripped through her like lightning and it was one of the best she has ever received. her eyes were shut tight and enjoyed the wave of pleasure rip through her. she moaned again and felt Candace get up off of her. her eyes opened and saw Candace looking right into her eyes.

"you really are a whore arent you? so easy to get you to cum! now, you are my bitch and guess what? i want you to taste your own smelly pussy!" Candace laughed as she wiped Karina's juices off her finger onto Karina's lips.

Karina smelled her own juices and began to cry. she didnt stink, but just the fact that another woman just teased her body into submission and made her orgasm, then had her own love honey smeared across her face was humiliating. she felt like a weak little baby and just closed her eyes to fight back the humiliating tears. Candace then picked up Karina's boots and clutched them under arms. she then stuffed Karina's panties inside one of the boots.

"i'm keeping these boots as trophies of what i did to you. your panties? Jeff is going to keep them....hahahahahaha slut! you are SO lucky i am not a student here. i would make your life a living hell. PRAY our paths never cross again....." Candace laughed as she left the study room.

Karina laid on the table and used her arm to cover her eyes. she was totally exhausted and her body was sore from the beating she received, then the tickling and teasing. she moaned in shame and tried to get up. when she did, she saw Esmerelda looking at her. Karina felt so embarrassed, she didnt even know what to say to a young lady she tormented so much.

"here...put these on." Esmerelda said as she handed Karina her skirt and blouse.

Karina looked at her in disbelief. was Esmerelda actually helping her? "thanks...." she mumbled.

"c'mon Karina, you need to go home now. i'm sorry what happened to you. you are going to be okay. want me to walk you back home?" Esmerelda asked her.

Karina's eyes filled with tears. here was a woman that she tormented so much, actually helping her. she put on her clothes and stood up. she stood in front of Esmerelda, then hugged her. "no. i'm okay. i'll go alone..." Karina said as she walked out the room. Karina made her way out of the library, her barefeet feeling cold from the night air and the cold concrete. her mind raced with the events of what happened. she couldnt believe Esmerelda tried to help her and console her. maybe Esmerelda was a good person with a good heart despite the fact that she had humiliated Esmerelda many times. she thought about her past actions and sighed with remorse. she shook her head and continued to walk home.

Esmerelda couldnt belive what happened tonight. she went form a victim to a witness of a devious tickling. she surprised herself by actually trying to help Karina. Esmerelda always had a good heart. she felt bad for Karina as she knew what it was like to be humiliated like that. she hoped Karina would change after the ordeal she had. maybe now she would realize what she was doing to her was wrong. Esmerelda actually hoped that maybe, just maybe she could be friends with Karina. Esmerelda left the study room and turned off the lights. this school year was going to get interesting......

okay folks, how did you like this one? dont worry, there will be a part 13. so stay tuned! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back