• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buying a Van...or not

qjakal

1st Level Indigo Feather
Has anyone else had this problem? I have an old Chevy AstroVan I use for a route, 3 days a week, which keeps me from being bored and gives me lots of people to talk to/tickle at the physical therapy offices I have as accounts. Anyway, with 0 % financing, I thought I'd do my part to stimulate the economy and get a new , slightly larger van, either the Chevy Express or the Ford 150...both nice cargo vans with the capacity I need. Sooooooooo....I of course begin looking for them at the local dealers, of which there are about 12-15 between the 2 types of vehicles within an hours drive. Nada,....zilch.....nothing on the lot or can be found to swap with locally before the time limit (Oct. 31st) I was going to donate the old van to a local charity, since it runs fairly well, but is merely undersized and overused. What is wrong with the world...first my CD-Rom experience goes sour, and now I can't get a new toy.....this bears investigating!! Q :mad:

Q, we're clearly WAY too similar. I kicked the van habit a while ago, though, but my current ride's nearin' the end of it's road, and a van sounds MIGHTY appeallin'. I just don't gig anymore, though, musically speakin', and that was the excuse I gave myself, back then.

dvnc

Dude!

Have you SEEN the # of tie down spots on the new cargo vans? I could secure half the Rockettes back there....if someone can arrange this I would really appreciate it also, BTW. Transporting laundry and drycleaning is almost too much excitement to bear, so a change of pace would be nice. Q

What's with you "old guys" and vans? Master Pete has one too? I thought when guys hit middle age, they were supposed to get sports cars, not soccer mom mobiles. LOL

Jen
SAMing my way through the general discussions now.

Corvette or chevette...

Been there, did that...a Corvette and a Mazda RX-7 cured me of those thoughts quickly...between the insurance payments and the constant tranny probs. Now I have my lil Jeep Wrangler for those offroad on the way to the farm ( ;) ) moments, and need a van to actually function in life. Eventually we all get one...don't fight it! Q

a quick drive north Q..

I am heading out tomorrow to find one of those BUY BEFORE OCT 31 deals.

I really should be buying a van, too; but I am leaning toward a turned in lease Maxima... I figure I have worked way to hard lately to settle ! I bet once I get the sticker shock I may change my mind!
I sure do hope not!

Donna

Buick...

Just announced an extension of the 0 % to November 18th...hopefully all will follow suit. Q

wahooooooooo!

I can always use a little extra time....

jeepers creepers!

Exellent choice of vehicle Q I also drive a jeep, I have a 4.7 ltr v8 cheroke its the best car i have ever had, even better then my old 3 wheeler "plastic pig" do you get them state side?

Wrangler.....goodbye

Just decided to trade/sell my Wrangler. Decided to get a Ford Escape, with the 4 door versatility I need. It's still a 4 X 4, but not the same package of steel and tradition. Gotta do what ya gotta do though...it's time to put away the toys for a more practical vehicle. Q

Q-

just wanted to wish you luck with the new car and hope you "focus" on the road when behind the wheel! You never know when a ticklish woman pulls up next to you.....and teases you with her giggles....

Also you can send me an email if you need cookie recipes for road trips at [email protected]

Happy motoring!

~Donna

Giggles?

I try to pay attention to the road, but that would make it difficult indeed! Q

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back