• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmella's Punishment (Adult, F,F,F,F,F,F,F/F)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
It's been a while since I posted a story. I don't know why, but I've seemed to lost some of my drive to post/write stories. This is one that has been going around my mind for sometime and I finally decided to type it out. It is completely fictional.

I recently got a job working for the WWE and witnessed something a few weeks ago that I just have to share. First, a little bit of background that several of you may already know. The WWE recently held a diva search on Raw, offering $250,000 to the winner. A number of the divas already on staff were not happy about this as they make far less than that and have paid their dues. The winner of this contest was getting a free ride.

One of the contestants was Carmella Decesare. Her claim to fame was being Playboy's 2004 Playmate of the year. She quickly drew the ire of wrestling fans and wrestlers alike as it was clear she had no idea about the WWE and was only in it for the money, trying to use her Playboy background to win.

Carmella finished runner up, yet somehow she was also awarded a WWE contract and found herself making as much money as, (if not more than) the winner of the contest, Christy Hemme. Christy had no problem with this as she also had no wrestling background. During the contest they made it seem like the two contestants didn't get along, but that was not the case. The rest of the ladies in the locker room, however, despised Carmella. Christy they could tolerate. She was more athletic and seemed to genuinely want to fit. Also, Cristy won the contest. Carmella, on the other, hadn't even won, and she was making one hell of a salary.

A number of the divas decided to teach Carmella a lesson, or at least punish her. Trish Stratus didn't like Carmella because she felt she had worked hard once she got involved with the wrestling scene, to get to where she was today. Likewise, Stacy Keibler, who knew she wasn't a great wrestler, took her role very seriously. She was trying to learn wrestling moves and be able to do things in the ring. Stacy felt Carmella did not do the same, nor eas she interested in trying. Molly Holly was another one who didn't like the situation. She was the best pure wrestler and she had little tolerance for divas who didn't know the difference between a wrestling ring and a diamond ring.

The divas decided they would do something to Carmella, similar to what had happened in a story line to the winner of the contest, Christy Hemme. That story had the WWE woman's champion Trish Stratus inform Christy that she was going to be involved in a bra and panties match again Trish and two other divas (Molly Holly and Gail Kim). Gail and Molly then held Christy still, while Trish pulled off the woman's skirt and blouse, thus leaving her opponent in bra and panties and winning the match in 30 seconds. This "type" of event, with a few changes, was going to be Carmella's punishment.

The divas had told Carmella she was going to be involved in a similar story line, and they wanted her to come to the ring to practice. Carmella came to the ring wearing a white shirt tied just below her breasts, a short black leather skirt and high leather CFM (figure that one out) boots. The outfit was just the one the other divas wanted the former Playboy centerfold to wear. What Carmella didn't know was these boots, like many other boots and shoes, actually had some metal in the toe and heel.

Once Carmella hit the ring, the other divas circled around her and "moved" her towards the center of the ring. Once she was at the designated spot, ring announcer Lillian Garcia, who was hiding under the ring, flipped a switch. Unbeknown to Carmella, a heavy duty magnet, also hidden under the ring, had been activated. The metal in her shoes "attached" itself to the magnet that was under the ring, only Carmella had no idea.

"And, now my pretty," stated Trish, staying in character of her "bitchy" WWE persona, "it is time for your punishment." With that, Trish reached out and squeezed Carmella's ribs. Carmella shrieked and began laughing. A look of surprise and horror came over Carmella's face, however, when she tried to pull away, but couldn't move.

"What the hell…," she asked. The rest of the divas just stood there laughing and smiling.

"As I said bitch," repeated Trish, " it's time for your punishment to begin." With that, Trish began gently rubbing one of her fingernails up and down Carmella's leg. Most of the upper leg was bare, due to the short mini skirt being worn. Trish started just past where the boot ended, worked her way upwards over the other woman's nice, silky-smooth leg, and then worked her way back down again.

"NOAHAHAAAHA," laughed Carmella as she tried to swat the WWE woman's champ's hand away as well as squat down to give Trish less leg to tickle. When seeing this, a couple of the other divas in the ring sprang in to action. The long-legged Stacy Kiebler was on one side of Carmella and the short Asain beauty Gail Kim was on the other side. Stacy grabbed one of Carmella's hand while Gail grabbed the other one and the were raised above Carmella's head. While the hands were being held, Molly Holly, stepped forward, producing a pair of handcuffs, and cuffed the hands over the poor victims' head.

Trish continued to gently spider tickle the inside of Carmella's legs. First she worked her finger up one leg, towards the playmate's womanhood and then she worked her finger down the other leg. Carmella's legs were quivering. She was trying to pull away but the magnet was just to strong. She was laughing the whole time. "Pleahahaseeehahaha, Stophahahaha."

When Carmella realized that her torture wasn't going to stop, she once again tried to squat down to give Trish less leg to tickle. This time Molly Holly and Stacy Kiebler stepped in. Stacy plunged her long nails hard into Carmella's right armpit and started tickling as hard as she could. While she was doing this, Molly was poking Carmella's ribs and then gently running her fingers up the centerfold's side to her armpits and then back down again, before repeating the whole procedure. Molly's touch was much more gentle than Stacy's.

The double attack made Carmella jump up (as much as she could with the magnets still holding her feet in place). When she did this, it gave Trish more leg to tickle. Trish continued to tickle the legs, while Molly and Stacy were working the playmate's ribs and armpits. Carmella was laughing up a storm and struggling as best she could. During her struggles, the shirt Carmella was wearing came untied, exposing her 34B titties. They certainly weren't the biggest among the centerfolds, but they were shaped and proportioned very nicely.

Once her breasts were exposed, Victoria (another one of the divas in the ring who was not pleased with Carmella getting a bigger push than she was) grabbed two feathers and began using them on Carmella. First the feathers worked underneath the breasts, then they made circular motions around the orbs, and finally they made their way to Carmella's nipples, which were now standing at attention.

Carmella hated this. She hated being tickled. She hated that she could not stop laughing. She hated that all she could do was BEG for mercy, screamming "PLEASHEHEHEHEHE, I'll be goohoohoodhahahaha". But, most of all, Carmella hated that she was getting turned on. She tried to close her eyes and shut out the pain and pleasure, but there was no denying it. Despite the fact (or maybe because of it) that she was being tickled by four woman at once, one at her legs, one at her breasts and one at each of her arms, she was turned on.

It seemed that maybe the Asian beauty Gail Kim sensed this. Of all the divas, Gail was probably the angriest. She had just received her release papers. Here she was, one of the best women wrestlers, and she was never really given a chance to shine in the WWE. Now, in a cost cutting move, she was being released, FIRED!!! She couldn't help but feel that if the WWE hadn't hired this piece of eye candy, they would have more than enough money to keep her on.

Fueled by this anger, and sensing the fact that Carmella was being turned on, Gail stripped Carmella of her short mini skirt. Left in only a thong, Gail began to gently raked her nails over the centerfold's ass. Up one check and then down the other she would go. Then Gail would circle back around and push the thong further inside Carmella's ass and tickle inside her ass crack. Then Gail got even crueler. While continuing to use one hand to tickle her ass, Gail reached her other hand between Carmella's leg and simultaneously tickled her pussy, through the thongs she was wearing.

She was being tickled all over. Her legs, both armpits, her ass and her vagina were all being tickled at the same time. Carmella lost the ability to think, to speak, to utter words that made sense. All you heard coming from the ring were things like Carmella saying "AHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHHOOHOHOHWHO. NOW ME HAHAHAHAH. HELPHAAHHAAHHEHEHEHE. WHEHEHERE THEYHAHAHAHAH."

No one really knew what she was saying. No one really cared. They knew this beauty was being tickled out of her mind. Finally making her appearance from under the ring was Lillian Garcia. Lillian walked into the ring and called for the microphone. The house mic was lowered and Lillian shouted, "Enough!!!! Everyone STOPPP!!! Can't you see what you are doing to her?" With that, everyone stopped. They looked at Lillian with surprised looks. No, it was more like a glare. The divas weren't happy, but they listened.

Carmella heaved a sigh of relief. She had almost passed out. She felt like she was losing her mind. She couldn't even remember what thoughts had gone through her mind or what she said she might do if the tickling would only stop. Carmella quickly gulped down precious breaths of air. Then the horror returned to her face when Lillian said into the microphone after a few minutes, "how dare you deprive me of all the fun". With that, she took the house mic that came down from the ceiling and wrapped it around the center of the handcuffs. She then motioned for the microphone to be pulled up.

As this was happening, Lillian hit a remote control button that released the magnet which had prevented Carmella from moving previously. The problem for Carmella now was that the house mic had raised her up so that her feet were off the ground and she was "hanging" from the air and couldn't get away.

Once she was raised high enough, but not too high, Gail pulled off the panties Carmella was wearing, while Lillian and Lita each pulled off her boots. Lillian sat down on the mat and pulled Carmella's right leg further to the right, while Lita sat down on the mat and pulled Carmella's left leg further to the left. Even though neither foot was low enough to touch the mat, Carmella was put into a position as if she was going a split. Lillian then wrapped her arms around the leg and began to work her tongue over Carmella's foot. She worked from heel, over the arch and to the toes. She kept this up and Carmella once again was crying with laughter. "NOHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHA".

Lillian didn't stop however and soon Lita took out a paint brush and began to use it inbetween the toes on Carmella's other foot. Now both feet were being tickled and Carmella shrieked even louder, "STOPHAHAHEHEHE!", but the attack continued. The licking on one foot got more intense, as did the paint brush on the other. Trish now had stopped working on the legs and was focusing on Carmella bare rear end. Just like Gail had done earlier, Trish worked over one check, then the other, and finally in between.

But Carmella had more than just these three women tickling her Molly Holly was now tickling her armpits for all she was worth. Molly would switch from one pit to the other. First she would start out slow, then fast, then slow. It was maddening and it tickled like crazy. While this was happening Stacy was working on one of her opponent's breast, with her fingers, while Victoria was using a feather on the other globe. And, then there was Gail Kim. The woman who was angriest of all. First she started to just gently blow on Carmella's Vagina. Than Gail laughed, noticing the wetness between Carmella's legs. "Look at the slut," Gail announced to everyone. "She is enjoying this. Lets bring her off."

With that comment, Gail tickled Carmella's pussy for all she was worth. "NOAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHWHOWHOWHOWHO," she screammed. "OH GAWDHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE, I'M CUMMMINNNGGGHAHAHAHAAHA." With that, Carmella erupted.

"Now, she'll be real sensitive," said Gail, lets get her good. With that comment, they started the whole chain of event all over again. Four times, they put Carmella through the punishment. The woman was tied and tickled for three hours. She was exhausted and when they finally let her go, she just collapsed in the middle of the ring and cried.

You might have noticed, she hasn't been in a story line of late. That because she needed to take some time off after this event. I still have my doubts if she'll ever be the same, but I'm hoping she returns to the WWE soon and that this scene will be reenacted. Makes me glad to be working for the WWE.

Your feedback and comments are always welcomed and appreciated.

this was good. really good! i like the concept you had for revenge. all around great job!

Female genital tickling, long we hope may it continue!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Thanks to all who replied. I really enjoy your feedback.

Sorry it took me so long to say "thanks."

And, Ana and heather, in regard to geitalia tickling, hey from my perspective, the best use of tickling is to bring off both the tickler and the ticklee.

wow this had all the elements that i love...revenge, gang tickling, forced orgasms, humiliation.. very well written and i loved how she was being tickled everywhere at once..

Thanks Izzy,

This was actually a fun one to write as the idea had been building up in my mind for quite some time. By the time I got around to writing, Carmella had recently stopped appearing on WWE broadcasts (I didn't know if it were permanent or just temporary). That worked in very nicely to the end of the story. As Primetime says, If only Vince would use my ideas- lol.

Anyway, I always appreciate your feedback. Thanks again.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back