• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starfire from Teen Titans

foosboy

TMF Poster
Starfire’s Vacation.

Finally the titans were on vacation. The guys left on a camping trip leaving Raven and Starfire back at teen tower.

Raven was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels on tv looking forward to a quiet vacation.

Starfire walked in, standing between Raven and the tv, and started asking Raven. “So my friend what is it you would like to do on this wonderful vacation? We could go shopping. Or how about renting some movies? We could have our own movie marathon and make smores. What is it you would like to do?”

Raven looked at her almost in discussed at her constant chattering, not to say she was blocking the tv. “I just want a quiet vacation away from everyone.” Raven said in her usual low, quiet voice.

She got up from the couch and headed down the hall to the training room.

Starfire followed right behind her with a questioned look on her face. “Where is it you are going? Do you not like my idea’s?” Starfire questioned.

Raven didn’t say a word as they entered the training room. Quickly programming the computer Raven started a holographic simulation. There appeared around them a city and a large blob type monster was heading their way.

“Oh you wish to improve you skills in a tactical simulation! May I join you in this fun?” Starfire said as she flew to the monster.

Landing next to it she began punching it and giggling as she played around.

Raven was angry that Star would not leave her alone and began to cast a spell. With a wave of her hand and some mystic words Raven cast a spell, but instead of being directed at the monster the dark mass hit and engulfed Starfires boots sticking her to the floor.

Raven flew out the door and back to the couch where she started to again flip through channels. “Well that will keep her busy for a while. I can finally have a little peace.” Said Raven.

A moment later Starfire came walking into the room and over to the couch. “Friend why did you not stay? You seem to need some practice for you hit me with your spell.” Starfire said then flopped on the couch next to Raven.

Raven looked over at her and noticed Starfire was not wearing her boots.

“Oh, so thats how you got away.” Raven said.

“Yes. It was tricky to figure out but I made it out and killed the monster.” Starfire said smiling very cheerfully.

“Well just keep those dirty things away from me.” Raven said as she looked at Starfires bare size 5 feet.

“They are not dirty. See!” Strafire raised her feet to Ravens face and showed her that her soles were clean.

“I stayed up all night cleaning so we would not have to do it on our vacation.” Starfire said smiling.

Raven dropped the remote looking at Starfires feet and rolled her eyes. “Just keep your feet to yourself.” said Raven as she looked back at the tv.

As she reached for the remote again Raven unknowingly lightly brushed the remote on Starfires sole.

Starfire squealed and jumped. “Hey! Do not tickle my feet.” Starfire said.

“I didn’t tickle you!” Raven protested.

“Yes you did! They are very ticklish and any little touch tickles greatly.” Stafire said.

“Whatever, just please be quiet.” Raven was getting very angry because of all the attention and chatter from Star.

“What kind of movie do you wish to watch? May I pick one for us?” Starfire started in.

Raven had, had enough and looked over at Starfire angrily and cast a quick spell. Grabbing Starfires ankles as a dark mass surrounded them binding them together.

“Hey! What have you done to me my friend?” Starfire questioned. Leaning forward she grabbed at the dark binds around her ankles. Upon touching them the dark mass crept up her hands and wrists binding them together. “What is this? Why have you done this to me?” Starfire said starting to struggle harder to escape.

“Because I want some peace and quiet!” Raven said to her angrily. “And by the way I wouldn’t struggle if I was you. The more you try to break free the more you will be wrapped up.”

Raven turned her attention back to the tv.

“Please get me out of here Raven. I will not bother you. I promise.” Starfire said sheepishly as she continued to struggle. The dark binding mass had now engulfed her from her shoulders to her ankles.

Raven looked down at her and smiled evilly. “I’ll make a deal with you. If you can be quiet for 1 whole minute I’ll let you go. Is it a deal?”

“Yes. I will be quiet I promise you.” Starfire looked at Raven with puppy dog eyes.

“Good. Then lets see just how quiet you can be.” Raven said then cast a spell that levitated Starfire in the air. Turning her upside down and swinging her body around so her head was toward the tv.

Raven smiled evilly and thought, “I will teach her to bother me. If she wants to make noise I will help her.”

“What are you doing Raven? Why have you moved me to here?” Starfire questioned.

“You see you can’t be quiet for a minute. But if you must know. I am going to see how quiet you can be.” Raven said as she looked at Starfires soles that were about 12 inches from her face.

Starfire was confused as she looked toward her toes and saw Ravens face with an evil grin on it.

“I see you don’t polish your toenails! You seem the type to keep your feet all prim and proper.” Raven said as she studied Starfires petite size 5's. She couldn’t help but notice the pedicured look of her toes and how smooth the skin looked. Even on her heals.

“I have not had time to polish them, but if you let me go I will do this and not bother you, I promise you.” Starfire said with worry in her voice.

“You said your feet are ticklish. I wonder if you’re ever captured and your feet are tickled if you will give away our plans?” Raven said looking over Starfires petite toes.

“What are you thinking? I would never give away our plans. I promise you.” Strafire said.

“Well we’ll just have to see now won’t we!” Raven said as she lifted her fingers to Starfires helpless feet.

“No! Please do not tickle my feet friend, please!” Starfire said very nervously.

Raven ignored her and lightly stroked her fingers over Starfires heals. Felling how soft and warm Starfires heals were under her finger tips Raven smiled.

Starfire flexed her feet and struggled to get away but the dark bonds held her tight. “NOOO HAHAHAHA DOO NOTT TEHETEHE TICKLLLEE MYYY HAHAHAHA FEEEETTTTT HEHEHEHE!” Starfire bucked against her bonds and screamed laughing. Her small feet wiggled and her toes scrunched under Ravens tickling fingers.

“But Star I have to find out if you will talk or not. Besides I’m kinda having fun.” Raven said giggling evilly letting her fingers stroke slowly up Starfires arches to her toes and back down to her heals.

Starfire wriggled in her bonds wildly. Her sensitive feet and toes flexing and scrunching trying to get away from the torture that Raven was putting her through. “WHHAAAAA PPLE HEHEHEHESSS NNOOO WWHAHAHAHA STO HAHAHAPP ANNYY HEHEHEHE THHINGGG BUTT HAHAHAHA MYYY FEEETTT HEHEHEHEH!” Starfire screamed with laughter thrashing against her bonds as her poor helpless feet wriggled under Ravens soft tickling fingers.

“I think this is gonna be a fun vacation. I’m really enjoying this Star. I’m glad we have 2 whole weeks here alone without the boys.” Raven said smiling having the time of her life.

Letting her thin fingers run between and around Starfires cute little toes. “NOOOOO HEHEHEHE NOOTTTT MYYY HAHAHAHA TOOEEESSS HEHEHEHE! WHAAAHAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHA CANN NOTTTEHETEHE TAKKEE TTICCKLINNNGGG HEHEHEHE!”

Starfire gasped for breath as she bucked wildly. Tears streaming out of her eyes while her small feet tried to cover each other up. Her toes scrunching trying to catch and stop Ravens tickle attack.

Raven was laughing evilly as she began a horrible on slot on poor helpless Starfires soles with her fingernails. Scratching and scraping left and right, up and down, making small circles on Star’s arches almost violently.

Starfires whole body began to quiver as she giggled and laughed. Gasping for breath as tears flowed out of her eyes. Her face flush under Ravens unescapable torment of her soft, sensitive soles. “I HEHEHE CAAN HAHAHAHA NOOTTTEHTEHETEHE TTAAKEE HAHAHA AANNYY HEHEHEHE MOORREEE HAHAHAHAHA!” Starfire giggled and squeaked as she passed out.

Raven in a mad tickling rage continued to tickle poor Star for a few more seconds feeling her warm soft soles under her fingertips. Starfires body was helplessly quivering and her poor little toes were still flexing and scrunching. Still giggling eventhough she was unconscious. Raven decided to let her go and laid her down on the couch.

Raven though, “Now that was fun. This is gonna be a great vacation”.

"Asarath Metrioc Tickleus" Lovely and excellent use of chemistry! Now if only Terra had Raven and Starfire trapped with the bodies bare and a whole bunch of feathers: heading everywhere (Including upper body). We loved it!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back