• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Fantasy (m/f)

tickler29

TMF Expert
My name is Karl, and I work as a dishwaher in a local diner. That's where I met Stacey. With her blonde hair, blue eyes and pretty smile, I had a crush on her since day one. Feeling kind of brave one day, I invited Stacey over to my place after work. Much to my suprise, she accepted. When we got to my place, we sat on the sofa and started sipping red wine. After talking for a while, I decided to pop "the question."

"Stacey, are you ticklish?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes and smiled.

"May I tickle you?" I asked eagerly.

She nodded yes again, her smile growing slightly. I got up and knelt down by the side of the sofa. I asked Stacey to lay down, and she did. I unbuttoned her blouse and opened it up. My heart raced as I revealed her thin, toned belly. I looked up into Staceys face. Her smile was as big as ever. I took my index finger and started teasing her belly button. Stacey arched her back and let out a giggly squeel. After about thirty seconds, I paused to let Stacey catch her breath.

"Don't stop, tickle me some more please." Stacey said with child like glee.

So I took one hand and let my fingers dance across her belly. Stacey burst into laughter and started squirming around.

"It tickles, it realy tickles!!!!" Stacey squeeled through her laughter.

Then I started tickling her with both hands. Staceys laughter reached a feverish pitch. Her squirmming turned to bucking and thrashing. I could feel Stacey's abs quivering under my fingertips. I could almost imagine the ticklish throbbing that was ravishing her belly at that point. Stacey's laughter quickly became silent. She arched her back, and started rocking her head back and forth. After admiring my handy work for a moment, I paused again to let Stacey catch her breath. After cathing her breath, she looked up at me with a satisfied smile. With a twinkle in her eye, Stacey looked up at me and said "That was fun. Let's go up yo your room and do it again." So I took her by the hand and lead her up yo my room, where we both had the night of a lifetime.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back