• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 7

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter in the "Smackdown" version of WOW. all the champions are set now, so now the storyline continues. i hope you enjoy what i have in store and remember, your suggestions are helpful! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!!

the capacity crowd exploded into cheers as the pyrotechnics went off, signaling the beginning of the show. there was a buzz in the air as now the WOWF had champions and fans couldnt wait to see what happens now. then the music of Stone Cold Steve Austin blared on the loudspeakers and the General Manager of WOWF, Debra, walked down the ramp to cheers. she had a half-hearted smile on her face as she had business to conduct. she got into the ring and waved to the capacity crowd.

Johnny C: "hello everyone and welcome to WOWF!!! this is Johnny C and of course sitting right next to me is Bobby the Brain Heenan!"

Bobby: "i'm here so now the show is about to start!! but WHY is our General Manager in the ring?"

Johnny C: "she probably has something important to say.."

Bobby: "she should be telling us why she allowed Americana to cheat her way to a title!"

Johnny C: "what about Sunny's interference, costing Victoria the World title?"

Bobby: "huh?"

Johnny C: "oh never mind! let's hear what Debra has to say..."

"hello everyone and welcome to the WOWF!!!" Debra announced to the capacity crowd. "glad you can join us as a NEW era has started in women's wrestling as we have finally crowned the champions of the WOWF! we have Harley's Angels as our Tag Team champions, Americana as our United States Champion and Trish Stratus as our World Champion. now, speaking of Trish, i want ALL the Glamour Girls to come to the ring! i have a very important decision that i want ALL of them to hear. so Glamour Girls, GET OUT HERE!!!"

the crowd booed as the entire Glamour Girl faction made their appearance at the top of the stage. WOWF World Champion Trish Stratus, Lana Star, Sable, Sunny, Patti Pizazz, Stacy Karter, Dawn Marie, Francine and Jackie Gayda all walked down the ramp qith quizzical looks on their faces. they made it to the ring and Trish showed off her newly won title belt. they all looked at Debra as though she interrupted them. Debra held the microphone and stared at them with a serious look. Trish grabbed another microphone and looked at Debra.

"well, we are all here? what do you want? you do realize you interrupted my massage session with Sven right? this better be good." Trish told her.

"oh it will be...." Debra cooed back. "now, i will not change any referee's decision, but i do want to comment on what happened last week, ESPECIALLY in your match Trish. i saw the match and if it wasnt for Stacy Karter's and Sunny's involvement, Victoria would be the WOWF World Champion right now."

"but like you said, you are not changing the referee's decision, so what's your point?" Trish snapped back.

"well, i have made a decision that will affect the Glamour Girls. currently, there are seven of you who are active wrestlers. but, there are nine of you in this faction. only Sunny and Stacy Karter arent wrestlers." Debra told them.

"so?" Trish said sarcastically.

"well, since Sunny and Stacy Karter decided to interfere in your match, i have decided that starting at this moment, they will be ACTIVE wrestlers in the WOWF!!!" Debra told them.

"WHAT?!!!! YOU CANT DO THAT!!!" Sunny screamed.

"yes i can! you two have been loafing around while all the other women have been busting their tails off! since you want to be a part of the action, i will MAKE you a part of the action! in fact, you will make your wrestling debuts TONIGHT!!!!" Debra announced.

"WHAT?!! YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!!" Sunny screamed.

"oh i am serious. in fact, Stacy will take on our United States Champion Americana in a non title match and you Sunny will face..... VICTORIA!!!!" Debra announced.

Sunny's eyes went wide with shockk. "YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!! I CANT FACE VICTORIA TONIGHT!!"

"you can and you WILL!!" Debra told her.

"since you seem to be punishing people tonight, what about Americana? she cheated me out of the title by grabbing my shorts!" Sable yelled.

"i know, Americana did cheat. so, if Stacy Karter wins tonight, i will give the title shot to you Sable. if she loses, well, you will get your shot at her......eventually." Debra smiled.

"you know, you are NOT fair!" Sable yelled.

"life isnt fair....oh yeah, as for you Trish. tonight you will defend your title..." Debra smiled.

"WHAT?!!! WHY??!!!" Trish yelled.

"because i said so! anyway, your opponent will be......" Debra started.

"whoever it is, i will destroy them because i am the BEST World Champion EVER!!" Trish boasted.

".....LANA STAR!!!" Debra finished.

the entire Glamour Girl faction stood there in shock. they just heard Debra announce that Glamour Girl member Trish Stratus and Glamour Girl member Lana Star would be facing one another for the WOWF World title.

"what?!!!" Lana shouted.

"y-you cant be serious!!! i cant face Lana Star!!! we're friends!!" Trish complained.

"look at it this way, the i just guaranteed the World Title will stay in the Glamour Girl family. the only question is, who will win? good luck ladies. tonight is going to be *special*." Debra said as she dropped the microphone and walked out the ring.

Lana and Trish looked at each other in shock. the rest of the Glamour Girls just couldnt believe what Debra just announced. they had no idea what was going to happen as Lana and Trish looked at each other. Lana looked at the WOWF World title belt, then at Trish Stratus.

**********COMMERCIAL*******

inside the Glamour Girl locker room, the women were in a frenzy as they tried to figure out what they were going to do next. Debra just activated Sunny and Stacy Karter as active wrestlers and Trish had her very first title defense against Lana Star.

"what are we going to do?" Patti asked.

"i-i-i dont believe it...." Trish said.

"i dont want to WRESTLE!!! Victoria is going to try to hurt me!!" Sunny complained.

"i'm not a wrestler...what am i going to do?" Stacy Karter whined.

"ladies, calm down! cant you see what Debra is trying to do? she is trying to make our lives a living hell here. we cant let her win! Sunny, you can beat Victoria. you get her ticklish feet and she's done for. Stacy, Americana is also ridiculously ticklish. make her scream. you do that, i get my title shot against her." Sable told the group.

"but what about Lana and Trish?" Jacke Gayda asked.

"i-i dont know..." Trish mumbled.

"look, i am a former WOW World Champion. like that sea hag said, the title belt will stay in the Glamour Girls. either way, we win!" Lana beamed.

"but, i dont want to beat and humiliate you. this is MY title!" Trish told Lana.

"beat me? Trish please! after i'm done with you, you will see why i AM the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER and LEADER of the WOWF!! sorry, but i will be the new World Champion! i deserve it!" Lana told her.

"Lana, you are a FORMER World champion! there's a reason for it!" Trish yelled back at her.

"you fake boob wannabe!! Lana Star is the PERFECT example of what a Champion should be! dont worry, being flat on your back is something you're good at!" Lana told her.

"STOP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!" Sunny screamed. "this is what that tramp Debra wants! she is trying to destroy us within! we need to sit down and figure out a plan. we cant let her win!"

Trish and Lana gave each other harsh stares. Trish loved her title too much and if she had to humiliate Lana to keep it, she would. Lana on the other hand, really wanted to be champion again. this was her opportunity to be on top again. the rest of the Glamour Girls kept them seperated as they tried to figure out what they will do.

the SCHOOL GIRLS (HOPE and FAITH)
www.crush-girls.com/cstars/hope.jpg
www.crush-girls.com/cstars/faith.JPG

vs

ASIAN INVASION (Lotus and Jade)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, here is HOPE and FAITH, the BRAT PACK!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd booed as 2 members of the Brat Pack, Hope and Faith, made their appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in Catholic schoolgirl outfits, complete with long white knee socks and black shoes, they began to skip their way to the ring. Hope and Faith were part of the wrestling group CRUSH that never got off the ground. now they had an opportunity on WOW to make a name for themselves. this was a huge match for them as they were going to face the former WOW Tag Team champions, Asian Invasion. they made it to the ring and hi-fived each other. they wanted to show the world that they were schoolgirls, but they were NAUGHTY schoolgirls.

Johnny C: "there they are folks! the Brat Pack! from what i seen of them in Crush, they are going to be a team to reckon with."

Bobby: "i LOVE schoolgirls! i wonder if they have been naughty! you know what they say about school girls.."

Johnny C: "no, what?"

Bobby: "are you serious?! let's just say, they can be very, VERY bad!"

"...and their opponents, coming down the aisle, they are LOTUS and JADE, ASIAN INVASION!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

soft Oriental music began to play and the capacity crowd began to cheer as Lotus and Jade made their appearance at the top of the ramp. they smiled and waved to the crowd as they walked to the ring. Jade wore her red wrestling dress with red wrestling boots and Lotus wore her yellow top with a yellow skirt and yellow wrestling boots. they were upset at themselves for letting their Tag Team titles slip away at SCORN and then losing to the Glamour Girls in the WOWF tournament. they wanted a shot at Harley's Angels and try to win their titles back.

Johnny C: "there is everyone's favorite team Brain! Asian Invasion and they look ready!"

Bobby: "get real Johnny boy! Asian Surrender will choke away this win as well. i'm telling you, their title reign was a fluke. they will never never win those titles again!"

jersey_tickler, the referee, rang the bell and the match began with Lotus against Hope. Lotus approached Hope and tried to lock up. Hope poked her in the eye and Lotus tended to her wounded eye. Hope then scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. she then bounced off the ropes and dropped an elbow on Lotus. she went for the cover. 1.......2........KICKOUT. Hope grabbed Lotus by the hair and dragged her over to her corner, where she tagged in her partner Faith. Faith got into the ring and threw Lotus against the ropes and nailed her with a dropkick. Lotus moaned in pain and Faith began to scream at Lotus. she then ran over and slapped Jade, who then got into the ring. as jersey_tickler ran over to force her back out, Hope and Faith did a double suplex on Lotus and Lotus was dazed. Faith went for the cover. 1.........2.........kickout. Faith yelled at jersey_tickler and stuck out her tongue. she grabbed Lotus' hair and rammed her face into the canvas. Lotus moaned in pain and Faith looked at her partner.

"TICKLE HER!!!" Hope shouted.

Faith then sat on Lotus' back, straddling her and reached her fingers into Lotus' armpits. Lotus exploded into hysterical laughter and her legs began to kick wildly. jersey_tickler asked Lotus if she wanted to give up, but she refused.

Johnny C: "looks like Faith is trying to make Lotus submit by tickling her!"

Bobby: "noooo! really Johnny? just because Lotus is extremely ticklish, that wouldnt be a good idea to torture Lotus with tickling huh?"

Johnny C: "i detect a note of sarcasm there..."

Bobby: "of course not! but we are watching how Asian Invasion crumbles! wait till they get Lotus' feet!"

Faith continued her armpit tickling and enjoyed feeling Lotus squirm under her body. she saw Lotus lay her head on the mat and knew the end was coming soon. she reached back and grabbed Lotus' ankle. she clamped the ankle under her arm and went for the laces. Lotus began to whimper as Faith unlaced her boot, then pulled the yellow boot off. Faith began to stroke her finger along the sock covered sole and felt Lotus shiver, then let out a giggle.

"somebody's feet are ticklish huh? tickle tickle tickle!" Faith teased as she stroked her fingers across the sock.

Lotus exploded in laughter as she hated having her feet tickled. she then begged for mercy as she felt her sock getting removed. Faith pulled the sock off and Lotus' barefoot was exposed. Faith wasted no time raking her nails on Lotus' sole and Lotus was in a fit of giggles. Lots began to laugh hysterically and tried to get out of her predicament. jersey_tickler was in her face asking if she wanted to give up and deep in her heart, she wanted to. she remembered this is how she lost the Tag Team titles. she tried holding on, but the fingers tickling her delicate sole was getting to her. Jade saw her partner and knew she was about to tap, so she ran into the ring and knocked Faith off of her partner. Jade got back out of the ring and begged her partner to make a tag. Faith tagged in Hope and Hope went right after Lotus' bare ankle. she grabbed the ankle and as Lotus desperately reached to make a tag, she put Lotus in an ankle lock and tickled the soft sole. Lotus exploded into hysterics again and even screamed louder when Hope went in between her toes. Lotus reached for Jade's outstretched hand as Hope was tickling the soft webbing between her toes. the crowd cheered Lotus on, urging her to make the tag. her hand was almost to Jade's when Hope played piggies, then raked her nails across the tender ball of the foot and Lotus snapped. she laughed wildly and the hand she tried to tag Jade with began to furiously tap the mat. she submitted to the foot tickling and jersey_tickler called for the bell.

Johnny C: "Lotus submitted!! wow!! what an upset!!! Jade didnt even get into the ring!"

Bobby: "I TOLD YOU!!! Asian Surrender will never again be Tag Team Champions!!!!!"

"the winners of this bout, the BRAT PACK!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Hope and Faith hugged each other as they won their first match and even beat the former champions. they laughed at Lotus and her twitching toes. Jade came in to console her partner, who laid her head on the mat and began to cry. Asian Invasion just lost a critical match on their quest to regain the titles. Hope and Faith left the ring and had visions of bigger things coming their way.

"Hi Stacy! Hi Torrie!" Christy Hemme said bubbly.

"hi Christy! nice of you to join us here in the WOWF!" Torrie Wilson told her.

"yeah, this place is pretty cool! it's about time we women have an organization of our own." Stacy Keibler smiled.

"i know! so much is going on here! i cant wait to get started here!" Christy told them.

"just be a little careful though. it's not like the WWE. in matches, if you're not careful, you might get tickled!" Torrie warned.

"tickled?! oh no! i-i cant stand to be tickled! if someone tickles my feet, i will completely fall apart!" Christy shivered.

"join the club! seems like everyone is ticklish here though!" Stacy told her.

"well, well, well. look who we have here..." a voice teased.

Torrie, Stacy and Christy turned their heads and saw Glamour Girl Dawn Marie standing before them. Dawn had a smirk on her face.

"what do you want?" Torrie asked.

"i just came by to say that i miss you! especially YOU Torrie! didnt you like our last match? you know, when i got to tickle that SWEET body of yours. too bad i didnt get your cute feet though..." Dawn teased.

"Dawn, leave me alone!" Torrie shouted.

"why should i? i miss you Torrie. i really want a chance to play with you....EVERYWHERE!!!" Dawn laughed as she stroked her nail under Torrie's chin.

"leave her alone! dont you have to go control some egos or something?" Stacy told her.

"Stacy, Stacy, Stacy. after i am through with Torrie, i want you too!" Dawn laughed. she then faced Torrie. "tell you what Torrie, let's have a match. if i lose, then i will leave you alone. no more flirting, no more teasing, no more sensual innuendos. but if i win, i get to have your body for one night! i want you to be my toy for a night. how about it?" Dawn asked.

"i dont want anything to do with you!" Torrie shouted.

"fine, then have someone wrestle for you..." Dawn smiled.

"what? who?" Torrie asked.

"how about......her!!" Dawn laughed as she pointed to Christy Hemme.

"me?! you want to wrestle me? let me get this straight, if i win, you leave Torrie, myself and Stacy alone?" Christy asked.

"yes...." Dawn cooed.

"but if i lose, then Torrie has to become your toy for a night?" Christy asked.

"yes...." Dawn then blew a kiss at Torrie.

"fine! i'll do it!" Christy shouted with enthusiasm.

Torrie looked at Christy in shock. "what?!!"

"good! we will have our match next week! see you then!" Dawn said as she walked away.

"Christy!! what did you do?!" Torrie shouted.

"dont worry! i just want to impress you two and Debra. i want to make an impact here! i can beat her! think about it, after i win, Dawn Marie will no longer mess with you. i can do it! really, i can!" Christy told her.

Torrie and Stacy looked at Christy and shrugged. Torrie was a little nervous as she knew what the stakes were going to be. Christy pumped her fists as she was pumped about her first opportunity to make an impact here in the WOWF.

STACY "THE KAT" CARTER www.hushed-sanity.net/stacy/index2.html

vs

AMERICANA (WOWF United States Champion)

WOWF U.S. CHAMPIONSHIP NON TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is a NON TITLE match for the WOWF U.S. Championship!! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, here is STACY THE KAT CARTER!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Sable's music played and the "personal assistant" of Sable, Stacy Carter, made her appearance at the top of the stage. Stacy was dressed in a blue tank top with white shorts and white sneakers with white cotton socks. she wasnt prepared to wrestle tonight, but WOWF General Manager Debra, made her an active wrestler. she walked her way to the ring extra nervous as she wasnt prepared to wrestle, let alone face the U.S. Champion. she made it to the ring and paced nervously.

Johnny C: "is it me Brain, or does Stacy look awfully nervous?"

Bobby: "of COURSE she's nervous! she's not ready to wrestle tonight! this is Debra's way of trying to humiliate a member of the Glamour Girls!!"

"...and her opponent, representing the good ol' USA, here is the Women Of Wrestling Federation UNITED STATES Champion, AMERICANA!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "American Badass" by Kid Rock began to play and the crowd exploded into cheers as the WOWF U.S. Champion, Americana, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a full body suit that was designed to look like an American flag, with red, white and blue wrestling boots, Americana walked towards the ring. with the red-strapped U.S. title belt around her waist, she waved to the crowd. Americana knew she cheated to win the title, but now was determined to prove she deserved to be champion. she slapped hands with the fans and got into the ring. she knew she should easily win this match, but she could never tell what the Glamour Girls were up to. she took off her title belt and handed it to Tickler DAE, the referee. then the WOWVision screen came on and on the screen, WOWF General Manager Debra was ready to make a statement.

"hello everyone! it's me Debra again! before this match begins, i just want to announce that i will be watching this match and if there is ANY interference from the Glamour Girls during this match, whoever interferes will be SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY! now, let's all sit back and enjoy the show!" Debra smiled.

Johnny C: "looks like Debra has laid down the law tonight!!"

Bobby: "that woman is....EVIL!! explain this to me. why does she punish the Glamour Girls, but Americana gets away with cheating?"

Johnny C: "i dont know Brain.."

Bobby: "because she HATES the Glamour Girls that's why! i hope Stacy pulls off a major upset!"

Tickler DAE called for the bell and the match began. Stacy gulped and tried to slap Americana. American easily blocked it, scooped Stacy up and slammed her to the canvas. Stacy clutched her back in pain and Americana pulled her up by her blond hair to her feet and slammed her again. Stacy moaned in pain and Americana laughed. she knew she could finish Stacy off at anytime. she then grabbed a handful of Stacy's hair and pulled her up to her feet. Stacy then panicked and poke Americana in the eye. as Americana tended to her eye, Stacy kicked Americana in the knee and sent the champion to the canvas. Stacy then bounced off the ropes and tried a legdrop, but Americana rolled out of the way and Stacy's crashed to the mat in pain. Americana smiled as she waited for Stacy to get to her feet, then she came from behind and put Stacy in an abdominal stretch.

Johnny C: "i think Americana is having fun tormenting Stacy."

Bobby: "poor poor Stacy! i will laugh if she wins though..."

Americana applied pressure on the hold and Tickler DAE asked Stacy if she wanted to give up. Stacy shook her head no. she didnt want to give up quickly. she wanted to try to fight her way out. Americana looked at Stacy's exposed side and began to tickle Stacy's ribs.

"EEEEP!!! NOOOHOHOHOHOHO!! DONT T-TICKLE MEEMEMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE!" Stacy laughed.

Americana tickled Stacy's ribs, making sure she got each and every rib. Stacy was powerless to stop Americana's fingers from tickling her ribs, then her sides and across her tummy. Americana winked at the camera as she continued to tickle poor Stacy. she then let go of the hold and Stacy collapsed to the mat. Americana laughed as Stacy began to crawl on all fours, but then Americana placed her foot on Stacy's butt and push her back down to the canvas. she then folded Stacy's ankles against her rear end and sat on Stacy's shins. she then easily plucked away the sneakers, leaving Stacy in her white cotton ankle socks. Stacy began to whimper as she knew what Americana was about to do.

"are these feet ticklish Stacy? tell Sable how much this tickles!" Americana laughed.

Stacy begged with reckless abandon as Americana peeled off the socks, exposing her barefeet. Stacy then tried to hold in the giggles as Americana lightly stroked her nails along the tender soles.

"laugh Stacy...you know i'm going to tickle these feet really GOOD!!" Americana teased.

"mmmmmmmm!!! nooooooo! d-dont!!! noooooohHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP!!!!" Stacy laughed.

Americana laughed as her fingers raked all over Stacy's tender feet. she made sure she got to tickle all between the toes and really concentrated on the delicate creamy arches. Americana then tickled the tops of Stacy's feet to make her laugh harder. Americana then pulled the toes apart and when she tickled the sensitive crevices between the toes, Stacy laughed even harder and when Tickler DAE asked her if she wanted to submit, she tapped wildly! she hated being tickled.

Johnny C: "well, that didnt take too long!"

Bobby: "well, what did you expect?! Stacy isnt a trained wrestler! this just was NOT fair!!"

"the winner of this bout, AMERICANA!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "American Badass" played and the crowd cheered as Americana's arm was raised in victory! she held up her belt and celebrated with the crowd. she won her first match as champion, but knew there were many more that laid ahead.

UP NEXT: Sunny faces Victoria and Trish takes on Lana!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? who will win between Lana and Trish? stay tuned to find out! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back