• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From Sub to Slave part 2 (M/F, consensual, sexual content)

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hi friends!

Sorry for the delay in getting this story posted, but I hope you understand when a poor guy has to work Mon - Sun, 9am to 10pm this week!

Here's part 2, continuing the adventures of Summer and Leesa... hope you enjoy it!

From Sub to Slave, Part 2

Some months later…

Jake awoke slowly, his mind full of the pleasure he had taken from his docile slave, Leesa, the night before. His cock stirred to life slowly as he recalled the merciless tickling he had inflicted on her helpless body, making her scream for the tickling to stop even as she begged to be fucked.

To his side, Leesa moaned softly as she stirred from her peaceful slumber. Propping himself up on one arm, he gazed down upon the gorgeous features of his personal slave. The pretty face framed by a silky mane of jet-black hair; those wonderfully firm, yet pliable breasts; her slender hips, well rounded buttocks… His cock was begging for some much needed attention already!

Leesa opened her eyes sleepily, blinked a few times, then noticed her master gazing upon her naked body. A surge of sexual desire coursed through her body. She squirmed sexily in her spreadeagled bondage and moaned into her gag softly, mewling with desire.

With a huge grin on his face, Jake leisurely entered his more-than-willing slave, relishing the way her eyelids fluttered as his manhood filled her. He gently pumped away, making her gasp with pleasure, even as he recalled how he had come into possession of Leesa. It had been quite some years ago, when he was a young but extremely rich man already, no thanks to his parents’ untimely accident and demise. Even till today, he still missed them quite a bit. And so, one fine day, he had come across a teenaged waif by the name of Leesa, hiding from some bad-assed thugs in his backyard.

He hid her till they called off their search, and then the poor girl promptly broke down in tears, pleading for his help, as her family had thrown her out of home because she refused to sleep with her Dad’s boss, and now she had no where to go, no one to turn to. That woke his compassion and he took her under his wings.

Leesa was a painfully shy girl all the while, and knew that she was indebted to Jake for being her benefactor. She had then taken over the housekeeping duties of the mansion all by herself, applying herself to daily chores diligently. Even when Jake smilingly informed her that she didn’t have to do that, he could easily afford to hire some cleaners, she had blushed furiously, and softly whispered that it was the least she could do to repay him. Then flushing a deeper red, she had haltingly informed Jake that she was willing to serve him in bed, as her only possible means of expressing her gratitude.

Jake had merely shook his head, informing her that while she was an extremely attractive girl, he would never, ever force a girl to come to his bed unwillingly, and that in her current state, she clearly felt indebted to him, which therefore would be construed as coercion on his part. Thus they had settled, for some years more, into a comfortable relationship as benefactor and housekeeper.

As they spent most of their time in the mansion, it was inevitable that they grew closer to each other, even as Leesa blossomed into a gorgeous woman. It was soon obvious that Jake enjoyed dominating willing submissives, and Leesa was more than submissive. Therefore, she had been more than willing to submit to Jake’s tickling fetish on occasions, feeling a wonderful thrill each time she submitted.

Thus they began a dom-sub relationship, which eventually evolved into a master-slave relationship. The first time Jake made love to Leesa was an exquisite memory both cherished dearly, for it marked the beginning of an exciting new chapter of their relationship.

Meantime, Jake was suckling on Leesa’s breasts, even as he playfully tickled her underarms. She squealed with helpless delight, muffled laughter pouring from the gag, even as the sexual pleasure built up to an undeniable crescendo. Jake and Leesa climaxed simultaneously, her pussy milking her master’s cock to great effect.

Jake continued to tickle his helpless plaything for quite some time, before he released her from her bonds. There was quite a bit more fun to be had before the day was done! They showered together, enjoyed a sumptuous breakfast lovingly prepared by Leesa, then Jake bound her in a hogtie. She reveled in the sensual feel of the ropes, loving the loss of control of bondage.

She heard her master make a phone call, and proceeded to pleasure her master with her mouth. He grunted with satisfaction. She smiled inwardly, and continued her expert fellatio. She wondered who her master was calling, when she felt her master gently rake his fingers across her feet. She trashed her feet futilely, unable to escape the tickling digits, making her giggle helplessly.

“Good morning, Pearce enterprises, Summer speaking, how may I help you?” Summer answered the phone at her office desk.

“Hello Summer.” She gasped and a spark of desire ran through her body. It was Jake calling her at work!

“Master Jake!” she whispered into the phone.

He chuckled. “How many times must I remind you that only a slave may call me master? I think you need a strong reminder, Summer,” he told her, leaving no doubt that the ‘reminder’ involved an extended bout of tickling. She could feel her loins grow damp. “Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you enjoyed the underwear and shoes I asked you to wear today.”

Summer blushed. She was indeed wearing Jake’s gift of underwear and shoes; the underwear was a special pair of panties, that had a dildo which sank perfectly into her pussy. Every slightest movement made the dildo wiggle around her pussy pleasurably, though she had yet to figure out the shoes yet. They felt like just a normal pair. “Ye-yes, sir, I like the underwear and shoes you sent me, sir. I have them on right now,” she informed Jake.

“Excellent! I’m glad you like them! Because you’ll love this-” back in his mansion, Jake activated the remote device. In her office, Summer felt the dildo buzz to life, vibrating ever so pleasurably! “And this-” Jake pressed another button, and Summer finally understood why the shoes were special. The surface of the shoes began to vibrate as well, inflicting a slow, torturous tickling on her nylon-clad feet! “Oh, and just in case you’re wondering, my dear, the speed of the vibrations can be changed as well,” Jake told her, and to prove his point, her vibrator increased it’s speed, very nearly driving her to orgasm!

“No please, don’t do this here,” Summer pleaded with ragged breath. “I-I have work to do,” she begged unconvincingly.

“Well then, you just have to ensure that you don’t cum, that’s all, and everything will be just fine then,” Jake chuckled, as he ended the call. His fingers continued to tickle Leesa’s helpless soles, as her mouth worked its magic on his cock. “Ooohhhh, Leesa, that’s so good!” He praised her. “Now, I don’t wish to cum so soon, so don’t you DARE make me cum,” he informed Leesa.

Leesa giggled playfully in her bondage, and immediately went to work bringing her master off. She hoped she would get ‘punished’ most severely for her disobedience! “Oh! Why, you naughty little minx! I—aaahhhhh!! I said—OOHHHHH!!! I told you I don’t-” his resistance slipped under her superb fellatio, and he climaxed powerfully.

The phone rang, and he answered it with juddering breaths. Leesa was still working on his cock expertly, and Jake felt as though he could cum within minutes again! This time, it was Summer on the line. “Please master Jake, please let me cum! I’m in the toilet now, I can cum safely over here,” she begged urgently, the tickling shoes and vibrator turning her into a horny tickle slut.

Jake smiled. “No, Summer dear, I want you to stew nice and slowly, so that you’ll fully enjoy tonight’s session with me. No orgasms for you till you come over to my place.” He could hear her plead for just one orgasm, please just this once, but he cut off the line quickly. After all, he had a disobedient slave to punish!

A brief moment with the ropes and Leesa was now bound on the bed, her ankles tied to her thighs, bent at the knees, while her wrists were tied to her ankles as well. Her position left her torso to her master’s mercy, while exposing her pussy as well. Jake held an eroscilloscope in his hands, loving the way Leesa’s eyes widened with fear. “Please! No, master! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to make you cum!” she begged.

Jake touched the vibrator to her swollen, exposed clitoris, making her gasp and whimper. “So you like to make people cum when they don’t want to, eh? Well then, you can have a taste of your own medicine!” Jake teased her, as he ran the eroscilloscope round and round her love nubbin.

“NO! Please master, stop! I’m sorry! I am! Please don’t force me to cum, I beg you!” Leesa cried out, bucking her hips helplessly as she tried to hold back the orgasm futilely. “AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!! AAAAHAHAHHHHHA!!!” she screamed passionately as she climaxed. Jake held the vibrator on her clit with his left hand and began to tickle her breasts with his right hand.

His fingers lightly stroked her left breast, running round and round the swelling breast mercilessly, then switching to the undersides of her right breast. He just loved the way she cackled with laughter and bucked her body helplessly! “NNNNOOOOHHHOOOAAAAAAHHHHAAAA! PLEASE STOP!!!” Leesa beg her master, even as her loins twitched constantly, jolt after jolt of pure pleasure shooting from her pussy. She climaxed again.

Jake began to tickle her left nipple then, using just his forefinger to brush repeatedly against the engorged nipple. Leesa screamed with laughter, pleading for the tickling to stop, even as she climaxed yet again. Then he switched to her right nipple, with the exact same results.

“No more, please, I beg you master!” Leesa pleaded. “I can’t take any more! Please! I can’t cum any more!” she implored her master.

“Well then, if you can’t come any more, then this shouldn’t affect you very much,” Jake grinned sadistically at Leesa, still keeping the eroscilloscope on her clit, while holding up an electric toothbrush and bringing it down towards her breasts.

Leesa shrieked with demented laughter as the rapidly rotating bristles came into contact with her left breast, running round in devilish designs. Her pussy twitched helplessly, and she was on the verge of another orgasm. The brush remained on her left nipple, and with a scream of pure agony/ecstasy, Leesa climaxed again.

“Well, well, that sure looked like a powerful orgasm to me, coming from a girl who said she couldn’t cum anymore!” Jake teased his bound playmate. “But I’m such a nice guy that I’m going to give you another chance. If you don’t cum, we’ll end the tickling here, but if you cum…” Jake warned Leesa, a wicked twinkle in his eye. The electric toothbrush went unerringly for her right nipple this time. Within moments, Leesa convulsed in another orgasm, her juices spraying all over the mattress.

By the time Jake released her from her bonds, she was limp and unresisting as Jake bound her in a new position for more tickle torture. Within minutes, Leesa was kneeling on the bed, a spreader bar attached to her legs, and her arms passed beneath her body to be shackled to her ankles as well. This position forced her perfectly rounded buttocks up in the air.

Jake sat at her head, positioning his manhood at her mouth. Leesa eagerly took his manhood into her mouth, moaning with desire for her master. Then Jake started using a long feather to tease and tickle her buttocks, sawing the plumes between the crack of her bottom, twirling the feather along her sensitive buttcheeks. Leesa squealed and giggled delightedly, loving the excruciatingly torturous tickling sensations inflicted upon her helpless body, while being completely unable to do a single thing to escape! “We’ll just have to pass our time this way, till Summer comes over later on in- oh- a few hours time,” Jake told Leesa.

Jake opened the door to admit a flustered-looking Summer. “Hello, my dear,” he smiled at her.

“M-master, please, I-I need to cum so bad, please, master!” Summer pleaded.

Jake led her in to his mansion, but this time instead of heading to the basement dungeon for their ‘fun and games’ Jake took her to a different place this time: the bathroom! She was stripped and led to a bench and bound with her legs spread apart. The feather rotisserie was brought into play, Jake positioning it right at her pussy. “No please, master! Please don’t tease me any more! I need to cum so bad!” Summer begged.

“How many times must I remind you, Summer, I am not your master yet,” Jake mocked-sighed. “And besides, you are lying to me. I know that you masturbated quite a few times during the day at office, didn’t you? Despite my instructions not to cum.” He set the feathers on the rotisserie rotating lazily, brushing against her sensitive pussy and clit repeatedly, but not enough to bring her off.

“Oh, please, master, I’m sorry! I couldn’t stand it! I had to cum! I didn’t mean to disobey you, please forgive me,” Summer begged, as the feathers kept her on the edge of orgasm.

“So you admit it, naughty girl,” Jake chided. “You must be punished for that,” he informed her, gagging her mouth with a red ballgag. She moaned and writhed sexily in her bondage, her hips bucking helplessly, desperate to climax. “Your punishment is to watch helplessly, while I have my way with Leesa. There will be no tickling for you today.”

Jake flipped open the shower curtain, and Leesa was there, bound on a bondage rack, her sexy nude body tied tautly to the rack, a ballgag in her mouth as well. “Hello there slave!” Jake chuckled at Leesa. “You’ve been a dirty girl today, and I’m going to have to clean you up thoroughly!” he cheerfully informed the bound beauty. He switched on a tap, and water sprayed down from the sprinkler, wetting both Leesa and Jake. Soon, Leesa’s body was glistening wet, and her black hair plastered to her face.

He switched off the sprinkler, but turned on another tap on the floor. A thin but powerful stream of water shot up from the tap, and landed right upon Leesa’s defenceless pussy. A moment of adjustments, and the stream of water was played directly upon her swollen clit. Leesa shrieked into her gag as the water pummeled her helpless pussy into orgasm immediately.

Leisurely taking his time, Jake proceeded to squirt a liberal amount of liquid soap all over her sexy body, taking his time to work the soap up into a generous lather, paying particular attention to Leesa’s lovely breasts. Soon, her entire body was covered with soap suds. The water spray continued unabated upon her clit.

Jake then held up in his hands two scrubbing brushes, one in each hand. “Got to clean you up nicely,” he told Leesa in a sadistic voice. She screamed helplessly into her gag, even as she orgasmed again. Jake let the bristles do their devilish work upon her flesh, scrubbing all over her torso vigorously.

Jake removed the gag from Leesa’s mouth, and she immediately burst into torrents of hysterical laughter. He let the scrubs work upon her quivering belly, scrubbing her flesh rapidly, inflicting unbearable ticklish sensations upon her body. Leesa shrieked with tortured laughter.

Then the brushes went to work on her sides, running along her waist, up to her underarms, working her ribs to great ticklish effect. She whooped with hysterically laughter. The water and soap suds allowed the brushes to glide easily along her defenceless flesh, tickling with great effect.

Then the brushes worked into her outstretched underarms and Leesa descended into silent laughter, her mouth opened wide in a big ‘O’, but no sound came out. Jake took his time scrubbing her underarms enjoying the way her body convulsed in the rack, the mixture of tickling and orgasms almost too much for her to bear.

The brushes worked their way down her legs, scrubbing along her thighs and calves. Leesa’s mind was a white-hot sheet of ticklish agony and sexual pleasure that never seemed to stop.

Jake discarded the scrubbing brushes, and held up two toothbrushes this time. “Guess where I haven’t cleaned up yet, slave,” he teased his plaything, touching the brushes to her breasts.

“No please, not my breasts! I can’t stand being tickled there! Please master, not my breasts!” Leesa begged her master, knowing he loved to hear her beg. The toothbrushes scrubbed all along her breasts, one on each breast. Leesa cackled with tortured laughter, as the brushes scrubbed along her sensitive flesh, her nipples firming to rock-hardness.

“Oooh, look what’s all nice and pointy, begging for attention!” Jake marveled, bringing the toothbrushes to work her nipples. Leesa screamed loudly as she climaxed.

Chuckling to himself, Jake then left the brushes aside. He held in each of his hands a water sprayer, akin to the spray working Leesa’s pussy. Except that this spray was smaller, but more powerful. A perfect tickling tool. “Now to wash away the soap suds,” he informed Leesa, spraying the jets of water all over her body.

He started with her underarms, letting the spray work upon the deep hollows, then working down her ribs, spraying along her breasts, purposely circling her nipples for long periods, then moving down to her waist and belly, before ended with her legs.

“Looks like we’re all nice and cleaned up now,” Jake told Leesa, turning off the pussy tap as well. Her entire body went limp on the rack, panting heavily for breath, her breasts rising and falling rhythmically. Finally, it was over! “Oh dear, how very forgetful of me!” Jake exclaimed. “I see a pair of very dirty feet in front of me! How could I have missed those out?”

The spray of water resumed upon her clit, making Leesa scream out with pleasure. “No more! No more! I can’t take it any more!” she screamed. Jake began to scrub her dainty feet, making her screech with demented laughter.

“Oh, such a dirty pair of feet! This is going to have to take quite some time to clean up!” Jake teased his slavegirl. He let the toothbrushes scrub between her toes, making her scream with tortured laughter. Every inch of her feet were scrubbed and tickled till they shone bright pink. Leesa lost track of the number of orgasms she suffered through.

Finally, Jake was done. He released her from her bonds and carried her to a room to rest and sleep off the orgasm rush. He then returned to take care of Summer. All the while she had watched and listened to Leesa scream and beg and laugh, her pussy throbbing with unrequited desire. She had watched in amazement at the insidious water tickling Jake put Leesa through, and she wanted desperately to be put in Leesa’s shoes, to experience the complete lack of control, the forced orgasms and the merciless tickling. She wanted to be his tickle slave.

Her desire was built to a fever pitch, the feather gently stroking her pussy and clit, leaving her desperate for the elusive orgasm. She wanted to submit completely, to be Jake’s tickle slave, to be allowed to call him ‘master’, to have no password, to have no control whatsoever.

Jake smiled down upon his helpless plaything. “You look so hot like that, I think you need to cool down a little,” he remarked, and promptly ran an ice-cube along her torso. Summer screamed into the gag, the sudden shock of cold completely unexpected.

Jake removed the gag from her mouth, and began to lightly tickle her full breasts lightly. Summer burst into musical giggles, interspersed with moans of pleasure. “Oh, please master, please let me cum! Please let me cum! I’ll do anything you want!” She begged pitifully.

Jake began to gently pump a finger in and out of her sopping wet pussy, making her wail helplessly. “PLEASE MASTER! PLEASE LET YOUR SLAVE CUM! I WANT TO BE YOUR SLAVE!”

“Oh, so now you want to be a slave?” Jake asked her. “No longer a sub, with passwords to stop the tickling?”

“YES PLEASE MASTER! I’M YOUR SLAVE! PLEASE FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME!” Summer screamed.

“Oh, since you ask me so nicely, slave-” Jake easily entered his willing, brand new slave girl, while his fingers swooped into her underarms, tickling away wildly.

“I LOVE YOU MASTER!” Summer screamed, as she climaxed wildly.

The end of part 2

Part 3 anyone? Interested in seeing how Leesa and Summer live together with Jake, and the fun and games they have together?

:)

Here's part 2, Josh :)

As requested by Josh,

Here's the second part of this story.

Enjoy!

Thank you, tklover66!

Leesa opened her eyes sleepily, blinked a few times, then noticed her master gazing upon her naked body. A surge of sexual desire coursed through her body. She squirmed sexily in her spreadeagled bondage and moaned into her gag softly, mewling with desire.
*slurp!*

I love your attention to character and word choice, which makes it all more vivid and realistic, Leesa disobeying so she could be punished severely :devil:, tickling while practicing good hygiene with scrubbing brushes and toothbrushes, the phrase "tickle slut" used judiciously, and Summer's agreement at the end of part 2.

What about describing her trying not to giggle, moan or buckle her knees when being tickled/vibrated in public/at work? Jake would of course be teasingly sadistic about it, so she'd slowly lose her self-control and sometimes he'd surprise her with a long or hard vibration, but mostly he'd keep it so she could with tremendous effort keep her composure. Sometimes on the phone from his POV, and sometimes from hers, though it'd be nice if he could be in the office for some reason. Maybe masquerading as a client?

I've seen it once as fiction, once as fact, but never with tickling. :)

Also, what about writing on people's feet, underarms, belly and sides? Ballpont pen, marker (not permanent ;)), soft and hard paintbrushes. As primetime notes, you then have to clean it up afterwards. :D

In reply to JoshLyman

Hi there Josh!

I'm really curious when you said you had seen someone vibrated/tickled in public, once as fiction, and once as fact. I'm dying to find out more from you about the "once as fact" portion!! Please share some 'juicy' details!

:D

tklover66

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back