• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More 'Tickling Nemesis' games for ticklingnemesis!

tklover66

TMF Novice
A pseudo-Fantasia story: More ‘Tickling Nemesis’ games for Julie and Kelsey, involving Catherine this time!

Hope you all enjoy it, especially ticklingnemesis :)

Even though Kelsey had completed her internship with Julie and Catherine’s company, they had remained close friends, and spent many a week night at various bars and clubs together. The experience Kelsey shared with Julie at Fantasia had bonded the whole group closer together.

Catherine had, of course, heard from Julie about the wonderful game of ‘Tickling Nemesis’ she and Kelsey had played together at Fantasia, while she was overseas on business. Naturally, she was miffed that she had been excluded from the fun and games, and had taken out her ‘frustrations’ on poor ticklish Julie. Not that Julie was complaining about that very much of course!

On the first weekend that Catherine and Julie had arranged to meet at their place before going out, Catherine had whiled away the time most pleasantly by tying Julie spreadeagled to the bed, clad only in her panties, and having her way with her ticklish body. “You naughty girl, getting to play tickling games with Kelsey without inviting me to join in!” Catherine chided her best friend, while digging her fingers into her soft belly.

“NNNNOOOOOOHHHAAAHHHAA!” Julie replied, writhing helplessly against the bonds. It was such a delicious torment for Julie, having Catherine’s fingers wiggling away at her ticklish belly, and not being able to do a single thing about it. “Please, Cat! I’m sorry!” she begged through her laughter. “I just wanted Kelsey to have a farewell present, and it wasn’t my fault that you were away!” she reasoned.

“Oh, so now it’s my fault,” Catherine retorted, sitting on Julie’s belly and attacking her underarms with gusto, fingers sinking into the deep hollows with little resistance. Julie howled with tortured laughter, her body bucking against Catherine to no avail. “As if you couldn’t wait for me to come back first, before deciding on the gift to Kelsey!” She pouted.

The doorbell rang before they could continue any further. “You just stay right there and I’ll be right back,” Catherine told Julie sweetly. It was Kelsey at the door.

“Hi Cat!” She chimed sweetly, as they kissed each other’s cheeks. She entered the apartment. “Where’s Julie?” she asked.

Catherine grinned at her. “She’s a bit tied up at the moment, I’m afraid!” she chuckled. “Here, I’ll show you,” she motioned Kelsey towards the door.

Kelsey giggled wickedly as she saw Julie’s plight. Then she squealed with surprise as Catherine dragged a single finger down her left side. She yelped and jumped up, bringing her left hand down to protect her ticklish side. Catherine grinned wolfishly at her. “I was merely administering some punishment to Julie for not letting me in on your Fantasia adventure,” she informed Kelsey.

“Kelsey! Help me, please!” Julie begged her friend. A naughty gleam sparkled in her eyes. “If you let me go, we can take Catherine, and tie her up and tickle her together!” Julie suggested, a big smile on her face.

“Or you could help me tickle her even more,” Catherine counter proposed to Kelsey. “As I recall, she was the one who refused to orgasm, making you lose the ‘Tickling Nemesis’ game! I think some payback is called for!” Catherine told Kelsey. It didn’t take long for Kelsey to make up her mind who to help.

“Payback’s a bitch!” she exclaimed to Julie, grinning from ear to ear, while holding out her fingers and wiggling them menacingly.

“NOOOO! You bitch!” Julie squealed in mock-horror. Kelsey smiled sweetly at her, and playfully stuck her tongue out.

“I want her feet,” Catherine announced, taking up position next to her feet. “Where are you going to tickle her?”

“I want her sweet little underarms!” Kelsey chirped, immediately going to work where she promised. Her fingers sank into the yielding flesh of Julie’s underarms, making the bound beauty screech with laughter. “You’re going to be sorry you called me a bitch!” she warned Julie, happily wiggling her fingers into Julie’s deep underarms.

Catherine began raking her nails across Julie’s trapped soles, doubling the torment. “And you’re going to be sorry for even thinking about tickling me!” She informed Julie, running her nails rapidly across her feet, making her howl with laughter.

And so the tickling would have continued for quite some time more, but Kelsey decided that Julie had enough. Besides, they had a night ahead to party! It was up to Catherine to decide upon a fitting climax to the session. She went to Julie’s drawer and removed her vibrator. She tossed it to Kelsey, and then asked, “where were you being tickled, that Julie refused to help you by cumming?” she asked Kelsey innocently.

Kelsey grinned at Catherine, understanding what Catherine intended. She was evil! “Well, they 2 guys were tickling my bikini line really bad, and I was screaming for Julie to orgasm, so as to help me, but she didn’t,” she pouted to Catherine. She switched the vibrator on and placed it firmly against her pussy, running it slowly along her lip, through the panties.

“No! Don’t do this to me, please!” Julie begged, even as she gasped at the sensations the vibrator inflicted upon her helpless sex. Then Catherine began to tickle her bikini line viciously, digging her forefingers into the super sensitive line, making Julie shriek with laughter. They kept the torment going until Julie climaxed powerfully.

A few weeks later, Catherine had thought of a variation of ‘Tickling Nemesis’ that she was sure both Julie and Kelsey would love to play. As in the original, it involved tickling and orgasms as well. True enough, both girls were more than willing to try out Catherine’s new idea.

And so, both girls were tied to the bed side by side, nude, with a blindfold on. They could hear Catherine as she moved around the room, collecting implements of tickling. Then Catherine spoke, and explained the rules of the game.

“I’m going to use a single instrument of tickling on a single spot on each of you for a minute; after that minute, you have to guess what instrument I’m using. If you guess correctly, I’ll bring you off to an orgasm. But if your guess wrongly, then you get tickled on for a full five minutes!” This was going to be fun! “Also, you have to guess the instrument correctly, before I start tickling the other. If you guess wrong, it stays your turn till you guess an instrument correctly!”

Catherine started with Kelsey first. “Here’s something nice and simple for you,” she told Kelsey. She passed the feather along her outstretched underarms, making Kelsey squirm helplessly and giggle musically. The minute was up. “What was that?” Catherine asked.

“It’s a feather!” Kelsey exclaimed confidently.

“Clever girl,” Catherine smirked, and brought the feather to stroke along her pussy lips. Kelsey gasped and soft moans of pleasure escaped her lips. Her hips were bucking gently as well, as Catherine teased the helpless girl. She used her fingers to pump in and out, and it wasn’t long before Kelsey climaxed, her body convulsing powerfully.

“And now for you,” Catherine informed Julie. She used the same feather, but this time using the quill end of it. She ran the quill end along Julie’s left sole, making her squeal and giggle delightfully. “What is it, Julie,” Catherine asked.

“It’s a pen,” Julie replied doubtfully.

“You’re right!- NOT!” Catherine broke the bad news to Julie. Her fingers immediately went to work on her waist, pressing in to the soft, pliable flesh. Catherine used a firm kneading motion to tickle Julie, making her scream with tortured laughter. “That’s what silly girls get for not guessing it right!” she chuckled, as she happily tickled Julie. All too soon, the five minutes were up.

“Well, since you did so badly for the previous round, you get to go again,” Catherine teased a wheezing Julie. She rolled the pinwheel along her left underarms, letting the sharp tips gently tickle her underarm. Julie laughed helplessly at the tickling.

“It’s the pinwheel! It’s the pinwheel!” she cried out, after Catherine stopped. She was rewarded with a vibrator playing around her clitoris. “Ooohhh, yeah, yeah, I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” she cried out as she orgasmed.
Catherine turned her attention back to Kelsey. “Now this is going to be challenging,” she warned Kelsey who moaned fearfully. Her nipples, though, were hard and perky. Catherine dragged the piece of shoelace between her big and second right toe, as though flossing her toes.

Kelsey shrieked with laughter as the tickling sensations assaulted her senses. “What is it?” Catherine asked after a minute.

“I don’t know! I don’t know!” Kelsey wailed helplessly. Catherine continued to floss between her toes as her punishment. “No! Please, stop! Not the same thing!” Kelsey begged.

“Give it to her good! Make her scream!” Julie egged her on. “Give her a hard one after this!” Julie suggested to Catherine.

“Shut up you bitch!” Kelsey screamed at Julie through her laughter. The five minutes were up. “Oh, no more, please stop, I need a break,” Kelsey told Catherine. In reply, Catherine merely moved the shoelace from her right foot to her left, and began flossing again. “NOOOO!!! NOT THAT AGAIN!!!” Kelsey screamed in desperation.

“It’s a piece of string,” Kelsey huffed and puffed, trying to catch her breath.

“Close, but no cigar!” Catherine gleefully informed her, and began flossing her left toe this time. She delighted in the screams and laughter she extracted from her friend Kelsey. “Having fun yet?” She teased Kelsey. “I sure am!”

“Oh, I think I can take a quick nap over here, since Kelsey’s doing so badly,” Julie added in unhelpfully. “Wake me up when it’s my turn,” she taunted her friend, and then began snoring loudly.

“Please, no more, no more,” Kelsey begged Catherine. She merely used the quill end of the feather to tickle Kelsey’s left sole, making her shriek at the ticklish sensations. It’s a feather quill!” Kelsey called out once Catherine stopped the tickling. Her reward was granted to her by a magic wand vibrator. The previous bout of extended tickling had gotten her all hot, and it didn’t take her long to orgasm. She moaned contentedly, a huge smile on her face.

“Alright smarty pants, now it’s your turn,” Catherine informed Julie. She pressed the vibrator in her ribs and switched it on. Julie shrieked at the ticklish assault.

“It’s a vibrator!” Julie cried out triumphantly. “I know it is!”

“Very good, Julie, but what kind is it?” Catherine replied. She sank her fingers into Julie’s deep underarms, tickling away with relish.

“No fair!” Julie wailed through her laughter. “It was a vibrator! I got it right!” she argued with Catherine.

“How dare you call me unfair!” Catherine replied. “That’s another 5 minutes of armpit tickling you just earned yourself through disobedience! Besides, you have to get the exact instrument, not just the generic term,” Catherine concluded.

“Oh yeah! Give it to her good! She deserves it!” Kelsey cried out her encouragement to Catherine. “Koochie koochie koo, Julie!” she taunted. And so, Julie shrieked, laughed and begged to no avail for the next 10 minutes of tickle torture, as Catherine mercilessly worked her fingers into Julie’s defenceless underarms.

She was still wheezing for breath when Catherine began using the next instrument – a nail polish brush- on Julie’s big left toe. She squealed helplessly at the brush trailed horribly ticklish sensations along her big toe. After a minute, Catherine ceased the torment. “I know what that was! It was the nail polish brush! You’ve used it on me too many times for me not to recognize it,” Julie grinned happily.

“Such a clever girl,” Catherine remarked, then using her left fingers, spread Julie’s labia, exposing her eager clitoris. She dutifully applied the nail polish brush to the hard nub, making Julie squeal with a mixture of pleasure and tickling. This was a new sensation to her, having her clitoris brushed like this! Her climax, when it arrived, was intense; mingling the sexual pleasure with the delicious tickling sensations, right on her clit.

She was still moaning and giggling as Catherine turned her attention back to Kelsey. “Let’s see you try to guess this,” Catherine smirked, running a fork firmly along her right sole. Kelsey screamed at the ticklish sensations erupting along her sole as Catherine ran the fork up and down her sole. After a minute, Kelsey was breathless with laughter, and none the wiser for the instrument.

Catherine then wickedly ran the fork around the swell of her breasts, making her arch her back helplessly at the sensations. Kelsey’s laughter was mixed with moans of pleasure as her breasts were simultaneously tortured and pleasured. After the five minutes of tickling torment, Catherine continued to use the fork on Kelsey’s sides this time, dragging the fork lightly up and down her sides, making the helpless girl writhe and giggle helplessly. This time, Kelsey was able to guess that it was fork tormenting her body, and was rewarded with a massive orgasm by a vibrator on her clitoris.

The game went on for many more rounds, with lots of laughter and orgasms for both participants. At the conclusion of the session, both Julie and Kelsey were limp with exhaustion, the mixture of tickling and pleasure taking its toll on their bodies. Neither were complaining, however, and Catherine was sure she would have many more chances to further improve her version of ‘Tickling Nemisis”!

wonderful, tklover66 :wow:
i feel so special knowing i have a game named after myself! :D
just one small request, can you write one about me? pretty please! either with Fantasia or with Kelsey, Julie, & Catherine! i want to play too! :D

Hi Ticklingnemesis!

I'm glad that you like the story! I have no problems including you in future episodes, so would you like to be the tickler, or the victim?

Also, do you have a preferred pen-name to be known by in the story?

It may take quite some time though, given the busy December period!

tklover66

it doesn't really matter if i'm the tickler or the victim. either or will be fine with me.

the penname i usually use is Nemesis, but for the story you can use Nimala.

as long as you don't mind writing it, it doesn't matter how long it takes you to write it. as soon as you can. there's no rush!

luv, ticklingnemesis

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back