• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 7

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter in the "RAW" version of WOW. thanks for the feedback as it is greatly appreciated and i hope you continue to enjoy the storyline. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd cheered as the next show of WOWE began. the crowd was still buzzing over the fact that WOWE General Manager Stephanie McMahon was attacked last week and tickled tortured on her feet. they only imagine what was going to happen tonight.

Lee: "hello everyone and welcome to Women Of Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT! this is Lee Marshall and joining me again is Jonathan Coachman! Coach, another week of action!"

Coach: "you're right Lee and if the mood of our General Manager is any indication, tonight's show is going to be fun!"

the song "My Time" blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd cheered as WOWE General Manager Stephanie McMahon made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white blouse covered by a black business suit jacket, along with black slacks and black heels, Stephanie had a slight smile on her face as she walked to the ring. she was still thinking about her attack last week and how much her feet suffered. she wanted to address the crowd and the entire locker room to discuss her ordeal. she made it to the ring and grabbed a microphone.

Lee: "here's our General Manager and does she have a look of business on her face!"

Coach: "she doesnt look like she's having fun. i wonder how she's going to discuss her feet getting tickled?"

Stephanie looked at the crowd and put the microphone to her mouth. "hello everyone and welcome to the WOWE!!!" she announced as the crowd broke out into cheers. "before i get into what happened last week, i want to announce tonight's card! tonight, in THIS very ring, we will have Hollywood face Ivory! plus, Daffney will take on Little Fiji! then talk about TWO blockbuster matches, we have a special tag team match with Gorgeous George and Jazz teaming up to face Riot and Lita!!!!" Stephanie announced as the crowd went wild. "....then in the main event, Terri Gold will defend the WOWE World title against CHYNA!!!"

Lee: "whoa!!! talk about a huge card tonight!"

Coach: "i have to agree with you Lee! tonight we are going to see a NEW WOWE World Champion in Chyna! this show is going to be GOOD!"

"now, about last week...." Stephanie's face turned serious. "as you all know, last week i was attacked from behind, hogtied and had my shoes removed! then my attacker VICIOUSLY tickled my feet!! i HATE having my feet tickled! i felt like a helpless little girl when i felt those evil fingers tickling my soles! i have never been more embarrassed in my life. reduced to a crying little girl because of my extremely ticklish feet. well, i have ONE thing to say. whoever attacked me will pay a dear price! i will do everything in my POWER to make your career here in WOWE miserable. no one and i mean NO ONE humiliates me like that! now i dont know who did it, but why do i have a feeling a certain faction had something to do with it? you know who i am talking about. i will do an investigation and if anyone knows who did this to me, i will gladly reward you! whoever my attacker is, PRAY i never find out! now you wonderful fans, enjoy tonight's show!" Stephanie told the crowd.

the song "MY Time" played and Stephanie left the ring. she had a determined look on her face as she walked back up the ramp. whoever attacked her was going to pay a dear price.

"so who do you think did it?" Lita asked.

"i dont know, but it HAS to be the tWo! i mean, who else would attack her?" Beckie replied.

"the tWo is up to something. i mean, they always like to take credit for things. why not this one? strange..." Terri said.

"all i know is, whoever did it, they will be sorry! as for tonight, i cant WAIT to DESTROY Jazz and that fake boob moron Gorgeous George!" Riot shouted.

"this is going to be an interesting night..." Beckie said.

DAFFNEY (tWo)

vs

LITTLE FIJI (Glow)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, please welcome LITTLE FIJI!!!!" TK81 announced.

soft Polynesian music played on the loudspeakers as Little Fiji made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a floral print strapless bikini top with floral prints shorts and barefoot, Little Fiji made her way to the ring. she smiled and waved to the crowd as she got ready for her match. Little Fiji wanted to try to win this match, so she can prove to people she can be a worthy challenger. she knew she had to watch out for Daffney's antics, otherwise she would be humiliated again. she stood in the ring and awaited her opponent.

Lee: "Little Fiji has her work cut out for her tonight!"

Coach: "now THIS match should be fun! Little Fiji has no chance in HELL of beating Daffney! look at her Lee, Little Fiji is a complete joke! plus, she's barefoot already! she might as well put ketchup on her arm and go into the lion's den!"

"...and her opponent! representing the Tickling World Order, here is DAFFNEY!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO blared on the PA System and the Goth girl herself, Daffney, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black T.W.O. t-shirt, with faded bluejeans and black wrestling boots, Daffney made her way to the ring. her face was past white, with black lipstick as she had the Gothic look. to insult Little Fiji, she wore a Samoan style lava-lava and her lips twisted in a snarl and her eyes wide open. Daffney was looking forward to this match as she had an opportunity to humiliate someone. Daffney made it to the ring and stared at Little Fiji like she was a steak dinner and licked her lips.

Lee: "there is something wrong with that girl!"

Coach: "are you kidding me Lee?! Daffney has got to be the most interesting member in the entire WOWE! look at her. she has that SEXY Gothic look and from what i hear, she could be a little wild in the bedroom..."

Lee: "then ask her out on a date."

Coach: "you know Lee, i rather admire her beauty from here. but trust me, if she ever got with the Coach, i would take her on one WILD ride!"

Mr. Macphisto, the referee, called for the bell and Daffney immediately charged Little Fiji. she grabbed her hair and began to ram her face into the turnbuckles. Little Fiji was dazed and Daffney whipped her across the ring into the opposite turnbuckles. Daffney followed up with a clothesline in the corner and Little Fiji collapsed to the mat. Daffney grabbed her wrists and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she let Little Fiji lay on the mat on her stomach and dropped her knee into the small of her back. Little Fiji screamed in pain and held her back. Daffney continued to ram her knee into Little Fiji and she cried out in pain. Daffney snarled at Mr. Macphisto, then spanked Little Fiji's rear end several times, sending the poor Polynesian woman into whimpering yelps.

Lee: "Daffney is really taking it to Little Fiji! i hope Little Fiji can fight back!"

Coach: "Daffney is playing with her Lee! it's not like Little Fiji actually has a chance to win this match!"

Daffney looked at Little Fiji laying on the mat, moaning in pain. she then licked her lips again and lowered her head next to Little Fiji's ear. "ah, poor Little Fiji! she's all hurt!! dont cry, dry your eyes! in fact, i am going to make you LAUGH!!"

Little Fiji found herself giggling a bit as she felt Daffney's fingers lightly tickling her sides. her body began to squirm and Daffney then dug her fingers deep into her hipbones and Little Fiji exploded with laughter. Daffney howled like a wolf as she dug her fingers deeper into Little Fiji's hipbones. Little Fiji just laughed in agony as Daffney found a real ticklish spot on her. her legs kicked wildly and her heel accidently kicked Daffney in the back. Daffney then smiled as she turned her head and looked at Little Fiji's barefeet.

"look at those piggies! all nice and unwrapped for me already! you must want me to tickle your feet huh?" daffney teased.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe...please....no more....please dont tickle my feet....." Little Fiji begged.

"GIVE ME THOSE FEET!" Daffney screamed as she trapped Little Fiji's ankles between her thighs. she looked at the upturned soles and grab Little Fiji's big toe. "PIGGIES!!!! TICKLE TICKLE PIGGIES!!" Daffney laughed.

" HAHAHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEHEH
EHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP NOOOOOO MOOOOOREEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Little Fiji laughed.

Daffney circled her fingers all over the delicate arches of Little Fiji, sending her into hysterical laughter. she saw the vulnerable soles wiggling wildly as her fingers tickled them. she saw the toes curling and Daffney forced them open again, so she could tickle the delicate undersides. Little Fiji laughed even harder and she looked at Mr. Macphisto with teary eyes of laughter.

"I HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH QUIT!!!!! I SUBMIT!! MAKE HER STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES!!!" Little Fiji begged.

Mr. Macphisto signaled for the bell as Little Fiji submitted to the ruthless foot tickling. Daffney's eyes shot open in disappointment as Little Fiji gave up too soon for her.

"the winner of this bout as a result of a submission, DAFFNEY!!!" TK81 announced.

Daffney got up and screamed at Little Fiji for submitting to her so quickly. she then grabbed Little Fiji by the hair. "you little wimp! why did you give up so easily?! i HATE you!!!!!" Daffney screamed in her face.

Little Fiji began to whimper as Daffney slapped her across her face several times. Daffney then began to choke Little Fiji. Mr. Macphisto began to yell at Daffney, but she continued to choke Little Fiji.

Lee: "what is Daffney doing?! is she trying to kill her?!! you won Daffney, let her go!!!"

Coach: "like they say in the jungle Lee, you have to kill or be killed and Little Fiji is going to get destroyed..."

Daffney let go of Little Fiji's throat and then flipped her over onto her back. with a wild look in her eye, she trapped Little Fiji's soles again between her thighs and pulled out a pen from her boot. she then began to scribble across Little Fiji's soles, sending the poor woman into hysterical laughter once again. the pen traced it's cruel path against the balls of the feet and Little Fiji wailed away in laughter. soon, Little Fiji's soles were covered in ink, with the letters T.W.O. and her name, DAFFNEY, scribbled on the tender feet. Daffney let the ankles out of her thighs and grabbed an ankle. she then began to bite on Little Fiji's toes and Little Fiji screamed in pain. Daffney gnawed on both sets of toes and Little Fiji was in pain. Daffney then got out of the ring, came back out and had a piece of rope. she then wrapped the rope around Little Fiji's neck and pulled on it like a leash. she then forced Little Fiji to crawl around the ring like a dog and she laughed as she held the leash. Daffney then kicked Little Fiji in her ribs and Little Fiji collapsed to the mat. as she laid on her stomach, Daffney ripped the bikini top off, then tied Little Fiji's wrists behind her back. she then pulled off her shorts and wrapped it around her ankles. Little Fiji laid on the mat and began to cry as she was humiliated. she couldnt stand up, otherwise her breasts would be shown to the world. Daffney laughed as the music from the NWO played. she left the ring with a huge smile.

***********COMMERCIAL**********

Hollywood and the tWo hi-fived Daffney for what she did to Little Fiji when they heard a knock on the door. Vine opened the door and there stood Stephanie McMahon! Vine walked back slowly as Stephanie entered their dressing room.

"can we help you with something Stephanie?" Hollywood asked.

"you know why i am here. why dont you just admit that YOU or someone in the tWo attacked me?" Stephanie asked.

"Stephanie, as much as i would love to admit i did it, i cant. sorry, it wasnt me..." Hollywood smiled.

"but you know who did dont you?" Stephanie asked.

"sorry again...." Hollywood shrugged.

"was it YOU Chyna?!!!" Stephanie asked.

"why would it be me? i dont like you at all, but you gave me what i wanted. a title shot at Terri Gold. why would i attack you?" Chyna countered.

"look, i will find out who tickled my feet and when i do, i PROMISE you, i will make that person's life miserable! you all have been warned!" Stephanie told the group. she then left the dressing room.

"she is so paranoid!!!!" Gorgeous George laughed.

"you know, she had it coming though! i dont know about the rest of you, but i enjoyed watching her feet get tickled like that." Hollywood laughed.

"you got that right! but i wonder who did attack her if it wasnt us?" Poison asked.

"i have a feeling it's going to be someone we would never expect..." Hollywood said.

Little Fiji sat on a chair with her bikini top back on and kept twitching and giggling as an attendant was scrubbing the ink off her barefeet. she still had tears welling up in her eyes as she remembered her ordeal. Little Egypt was sitting next to her, holding her hand. Cheyenne Cher walked up to the both of them.

"Little Fiji, are you okay?" Cheyenne Cher asked.

"*sob" yeah, i guess so. i feel so humiliated...." Little Fiji cried.

"Daffney went way out of line!" Little Egypt yelled.

"i know, i know. the tWo is nothing but a bunch of bullies. dont worry Little Fiji, i will make sure Daffney pays for what she did to you..." Cher told her.

"thanks...hehehehehehehe!" Little Fiji laughed as the attendant scrubbed her feet.

GORGEOUS GEORGE/JAZZ (tWo)

vs

RIOT/LITA

"this is Julie Day and i am standing by with Gorgeous George and Jazz of the tWo. ladies, tonight you face a dangerous combination in Riot and Lita. your thoughts on tonight's match." Julie Day asked.

"first of all Julie Day, that slut Lita is going to pay for interfering my my match with Riot last week. you saw what happens when you mess with the tWo. Lita, you got a sampling on what will happen. tonight, you will get it bad!" George said.

"as for that tall idiot Riot, you have been running your mouth for too long! you think you are the toughest bitch around? guess what, this BITCH is here and i am going to kick your ass!!!" Jazz screamed.

Julie Day watched Gorgeous George and Jazz walk away as they got ready for their match. Julie knew this match was going to be huge. she also wanted to find out who tickled Stephanie!

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is a special tag team match!! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is the combination of JAZZ and GORGEOUS GEORGE!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as Jazz and Gorgeous George made their appearance at the top of the stage. Jazz wore a black sports bra with black shorts and thick black wrestling boots. George wore a white one piece bathing suit with the letters T.W.O. across the chest and white wrestling boots. they walked towards the ring with one thing in mind. to humiliate Riot and Lita. this match was going to showcase just how powerful the tWo is. George still had her sights on Beckie's Continental title and wanted to use this match to showcase she is the top contender for that title. Jazz wanted to show Riot that she is the baddest woman in WOWE. she looked forward to finally meeting Riot in a ring and humiliating her.

Lee: "talk about a dangerous tag team! Jazz and Gorgeous George are a tough duo to beat!"

Coach: "Lee?!!! i dont believe it! you finally recognize that the tWo is powerful and no one can stop them! i am so PROUD of you! you're bringing a tear to my eye..."

Lee: "hold on Coach, they still have to beat a better due in Riot and Lita!"

Coach: "ah damn! you disappointed me again!!!!"

"...and their opponents!!! introducing first, LITA!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd exploded into cheers as Lita's music began to play and Lita finally made her appearance on top of the stage. dressed in a black top with shoulder straps, olive green wrestling pants and black trainers, Lita pumped her fist and the crowd went wild. her red hair flowed freely as she walked towards the ring. Lita was excited about this match as it gave her an opportunity to establish herself as a "big time" player in the WOWE. she made it to the ring and stood outside of the ring.

Coach: "LOOK AT HER!! WHAT A COWARD!!!"

Lee: "i think she's waiting for her tag team partner!"

"...and her partner, introducing the heavy metal maniac, RIOT!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the song "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica began to play and the crowd erupted into a wild frenzy as pyrotechnics went off and finally Riot appeared on top of the stage. dressed in a tattered white t-shirt with the word "Riot" on the front, black spandex shorts and long black wrestling boots with red flames decorating them, Riot began to walk to the ring, twirling her trademark baseball bat. she had a delirious look in her eys as she got closer. this was her chance to get a little payback on Jazz and to get Gorgeous George as well. she made it to the ring and she looked at Lita. both women nodded their heads and charged into the ring and began to attack Jazz and George.

Lee: "all hell is going to break loose in this match!"

Coach: "you're right about that, but it will be Lita and Riot who suffer the consequences!!"

ctft2001, the referee, rang the bell and Riot started against Jazz. Jazz and Riot traded blows until Riot got the upperhand and threw Jazz against the ropes. Riot then nailed Jazz in the jaw with the big boot and Jazz fell to the canvas in a heap. Riot tried to drop an elbow, but Jazz moved out of the way. Jaaz sprang to her feet and when Riot stood up, she scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Jazz began to curse at Riot and stepped on Riot's forehead. ctft2001 warned Jazz and she cursed at him. she then grabbed Riot by her hair, lifted her up and suplexed her to the mat.

Coach: "look at Jazz go!!! Riot doesnt know what hit her!"

Lee: "Jazz is incredibly strong!"

Jazz then slapped Riot across her face, then pulled her up by the hair. she then tagged in George and they threw Riot against the ropes and did a double clothesline. George went for the cover. 1.......2........KICKOUT! Riot staggered to her feet and George nailed her with a dropkick. George then grabbed Riot's ankle and twisted it. Riot screamed in pain as George then laid the ankle on the mat and dropped her knee into the ankle. Riot screamed in pain as George dropped her knee into the ankle 5 times. George then tagged in Jazz and Jazz twisted the ankle further.

"SCREAM FOR ME BITCH!!!" Jazz yelled as she twisted the ankle even more.

Riot screamed in pain as her ankle was swelling inside her boot. ctft2001 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Riot refused. Jazz then laid Riot's ankle on the mat, held onto it as she got out of the ring and dragged Riot over to a corner. she then rammed Riot's ankle 5 times against the ring post, then got back into the ring. Jazz had a smile on her face as she saw Riot in severe pain. Jazz then winked at George and then put Riot in a step over toe hold and twisted the ankle again. as Riot screamed in agony, Jazz began to unlace her boot. when Riot tried to reach up, Jazz would twist the ankle again and Riot would fall back to the mat in pain. Jazz managed to unlace the boot and with a quick tug, pulled the boot off. she threw the boot outside the ring and held onto Riot's socked foot. she could tell the ankle was swelling and twisted it again. Riot screamed again and ctft2001 asked her if she wanted to submit. Riot still refused. Jazz then tagged in George and George went after the ankle. she put Riot back into the step over toe hold and with an evil grin, began to peel the sock off. Riot closed her eyes in pain, but felt her sock coming off. her ankle was now exposed and it did indeed swell a bit. George then exposed Riot's pale heel, then the arch, then peeled the sock off her foot, exposing Riot's size 12 foot with a pale sole and thick meaty toes.

"lookie lookie!! Riot's big nasty piggies!!! i'm going to give you a choice Riot. do you want me to twist your ankle, or to tickle these sweet toes of yours?" George teased.

"go to HELL!!!" Riot snarled back.

"fine then! TICKLING it is!!!" George laughed.

Riot tried to hold in the laughter as George began to stroke her nails across her sole. "...nooooooo...hehe....nooooo....."

George smiled, then raked her fingers up and down Riot's sole. Riot then exploded into laughter as George tickled her tender foot. George paid special attention to the center of the arch and Riot went into shrill laughter. her toes wiggled wildy, then George attacked the meaty toes, only sending Riot into more hysterical laughter.

Lee: "Geoge is making Riot scream! look at that!"

Coach: "for all this talk about Riot's toughness, she is just a ticklish little girl! what's wrong Riot? cant take a little foot tickling you baby?!"

George continued to tickle Riot's toes, making sure she got the delicate webbing between the toes. she wanted to make Riot submit at all costs. she raked her nails up and down Riot's sole without stopping. Lita looked on and knew Riot was in trouble. she then ran into the ring and dropkicked George off of Riot. George laid on the mat stunned and Lita got back out the ring. Riot tried to catch her breath and knew she had to make a tag. she started to crawl her way towards Lita, who had her hand outstretched for the tag. George began to come to and saw Riot crawling over to Lita. she got to her feet and just as she grabbed Riot's ankle, Riot made the tag to Lita! Lita got into the ring and started chopping away at George's massive bosom, staggering the blond vixen. Jazz ran into the ring and Lita ducked under Jazz's clothesline attempt and punhced Jazz in the mouth. she then dropkicked Jazz out of the ring and pumped her fist. when she turned around, George nailed her with a vicious clothesline. Lita was dazed on the mat and George quickly put her in the figure four leglock. Lita screamed in pain as the pressure of the figure four was cinched in. George looked at Lita's eyes in pain, then began to unlace her trainer. Lita's eyes then turned wide with fear as she knew what George was about to do.

Lee: "uh oh! looks like Lita is about suffer!"

Coach: "Oh yes!!! Lita is about to suffer some foot tickling! let's see if she can take it!"

George managed to finish unlacing Lita's shoe and easily pulled it off and George threw the shoe into the crowd. Lita looked on in horror as she saw George peeling off her black sock. she saw the sock finally come off her toes and her barefoot was now at the mercy of Gorgeous George.

"my my my!!! what precious feet you have Lita! now you slut, let's see how ticklish you really are!!!" George threatened.

Lita held her breath as she felt George's fingers stroking her tender pink sole. then she broke out into wild laughter as George began to scrabble her nails up and down the trapped sole. Lita thrashed about as George continued to tickle her foot. she felt her toes getting held back and George attacked the delicate undersides of her toes. Lita never felt this ticklish before and felt so vulnerable. she was trapped in a figure four leglock and her foot was getting viciously tickled. ctft2001 asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. Lita's laughter was now out of control as George attacked her ticklish toes. Lita's mind was filled with ticklish thoughts as the evil fingers continued to torment her tender sole. she raised her hand to tap out. she couldnt take it anymore. Riot then hobbled into the ring and dropped an elbow onto George, which made her break the hold. Jazz then grabbed Riot's ankle from the outside of the ring and pulled her out the ring. the two began to punch away, until Jazz stepped on Riot's bare toes, then clotheslined her. Jazz then grabbed Riot's ankle, then began to tickle Riot's foot. Riot laughed in agony as her foot was tickled once again. inside the ring, got to her feet and waited to for George. when George got up, Lita put her in the front face lock, then motioned to the crowd and delivered a DDT. the crowd exploded into cheers as Lita made the cover. 1.........2..........3!!!!!!

Lee: "she did it! Lita and Riot have won the match!!!"

Coach: "HOW??!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??!!!"

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the bout, the team of RIOT and LITA!!!!!" TK81 announced.

ctft2001 raised Lita's hand in victory and she was thrilled. then out of nowhere, Jazz hit her from behind and began to stomp on her. she then held Lita's ankle between her thighs and stared at the tender sole. she then raked her nails over Lita's foot and Lita exploded in laughter. George began to come to and saw Jazz tickling Lita's foot. she crawled to Jazz, then she began to tickle Lita's foot as Jazz held the ankle still. Lita exploded into wild laughter and began to tap the mat. she couldnt stand it anymore and wished they would stop tickling her foot. George began to tickle harder and Lita kept on tapping, even though the match was over. finally Riot got into the ring with her bat and Jazz and George left the ring. Riot knelt down by an exhausted Lita to see if she was okay. George and Jazz screamed obscenities towards them. there was going to be another day when their paths crossed again.

UP NEXT: Hollywood takes on Ivory and Terri Gold defends her title against Chyna!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? soon, the mystery of Stephanie's attacker will be revealed. stay tuned! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back