• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

seeking ticklish BBW in SF Bay Area

demon tickler

I'm looking to meet one special big beautiful woman in the SF Bay Area who'd like to be tickled by (and who'd like to tickle right back) a very handsome, 34 year old, 6' tall, 200 lb, blond, blue eyed man. Safe, sane, playful and VERY experienced.

ticklish women of size

Hello QHearts...

I see there may be a gathering in Sacramento some time soon (?). Might that be a starting place?

In another forum here, I saw an extensive discussion about whether or not bigger women were more INTO tickling than skinny women... someone posted that the majority of the women in this forum (or in the community at large) were on the heavier side. Is this so?

Perhaps this IS the right place for me, then.

-dt

PS. I'll go both ways with the right woman... ler & lee

I don't know the answers to those questions. :) Anyone else? I don't keep up with the discussion forums. I mean, I'm heavy and I'm into it, that's the extent of my knowledge on the subject.

And yes the munch is a good place to meet people. I know I myself don't enjoy getting to know someone online very much, not when I can face to face, anyways. :) Keep an eye on the Gathers board, and keep in contact with AffectionateDan, for he is the Man with the Plan. In a Can. A Spam Can. :D

~QHearts

... in Sacramento

Ah... I think perhaps I misunderstood your first reply. When you said "us" as in, "come visit us", I thought you meant a group of you.

Please pardon me...I'm a bit green here. What I lack in knowledge of this community, I more than make up for in experience, creativity and enthusiasm. :wow:

-dt

ps. I am interested, though.

I was just seeing if you were aware of our group. There I go being dense again. :) I guess I should just avoid the Personals section altogether to avoid future confusion, lol.

I will clarify about myself, however: I am a 30 year old BBW living in Sac who is interested in being both a ler and a lee with the right man, but is in *no particular hurry* at this time to find said man. Better? ;)

~QHearts

Size? I've not found any correlation to size and ticklishness. Found extremely ticklish folks that were rail thin, very large, and everything in between. Tall and small, too.

It's all over. Just gotta seek 'em out, meet 'em, show 'em how cool ya really are, marry, and settle down to a ticklish life.

Well, that's how I did it, anyway. Still amazed, too. ;)

quantity vs. quality

Quite agree mr. dvnc.. I've never seen a correlation between size and sensitivity to tickling, either.

These two predilections of mine, big beautiful women and tickling, are not necessarily related. I've always been partial to voluptuous women and have found tickling to be a thrilling turn-on. The two combined, to me, would be a sort of holy grail. .. and it's not that I haven't tried. . . but I haven't yet met a woman of size who was INTO tickling BEFORE I introduced her to it.

Say,... mr. dvnc, weren't you involved in gamelan at one time? I think we may have crossed paths online sometime before.

-dt

ROFL! As a matter of fact, I was. Do drop a line if ya like, here via PM or via email, tell me how ya knew that bit of trivia. ;)

Ya GOTTA meet someone into it already. You have a big advantage, seeking women of normal size, brother. There's SO many cool women in this scene. If ya haven't been to an event, go to a gathering. Meet a few of 'em. Meet the gents that know the other events, and travel. Best holiday on the planet is one that involves this interest. Philly's nice that way. Great historic holiday location, and when you're not walkin' about, diggin' the scene, ya can play t'your hearts content wit' others INTO this.

Most excellent.

Peace,

dvnc

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back