• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A DIFFERENT DEAL Tickling and sex

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
A DIFFERENT DEAL Tickling and sex

Steve was now recovering from his ordeal, he could just remind every moment of his long weekend at Monica s mercy, she tickle tortured him until madness, she raped him, broke him….. but the worst was that Kathy, his wife was divorcing him.

She was angry with him, he payed a ridiculous high price for a small company, besides she discovered that he was trying to get in bed with that woman, Monica when he was caught as a fly on a spider s trap.

Steve called Monica for a lunch meeting, although he was angry with her he respected her, after the torment she went on with her life without humiliating him, what was done was done. Now he made her a business proposal.

Monica listened carefully, the deal seemed interesting, she would make money, satisfy her former prisoner and the best of all perform her favorite role with a beautiful woman.

Kathy is a gorgeous red hair in her early thirties, not very tall but with a great body, and a beautiful face, when Monica met her she realized this woman was an exact match to her up to know husband, both were arrogant, rich and rude.

Monica called her for a meeting at her home disguised as Steve s lawyer, they would discuss the terms of the divorce. After half an hour she realized that this red hair was really a bitch, she told that would leave Steve with nothing, no house, no car, no money, nothing.

After the coffee Kathy was vanished completely and when she woke up she realized that:
A) She was tied, wearing only her shoes
B) A camera was recording her in such an embarrassing position
C) Monica was not a lawyer, at least she wasn’t expecting a lawyer like her.

-“Wake up Kathy” said Monica, smiling happily

-“What s this?” was the prisoner s astonished answer.

-“I hope you are comfortable, the X shape is new and padded, now can we talk business?” said Monica

-“Business? I ll demand you I …………” was the angry reply.

-“ I think you ll better sign this contract, 50 % for Steve and 50 % for you….plus my fee, which is ten thousand grand, I know you are very rich and I find these figures very reasonable”

-“ What the hell are you talking about? I ll give him nothing and you can go and fuck yourself!!!!!!”

-“ OOOOOOH my dear!!!!, you are sooooo rude!!!, let me tell you, I am going to get your sign in this contract” said Monica while approaching her hands to her victim s armpits “or else…..”

-“Fuck you Bitch!” was Kathy s answer.

She began the treatment, her fingers worked carefully in the tender underarms causing Kathy to tense her muscles: “MMMMMMHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA NOOO” was her scream, but Monica continued running her fingers in the sexy athletic upper body, she realized that the ribcage was a really ticklish spot and worked there for fifteen long minutes.

Kathy was suffering, but she was strong and enduring lots of tickling, the torturer stopped and asked: -“ Are you going to sign?”

-“ Never, bitch!!” was the answer.

-“ OK Kathy, I thought this would be easier” and went to her prisoner s feet. She slowly removed the pumps and said: -“ You know Kathy…feet are such an attractive target, for centuries they were a favorite spot to torture, they are sensitive but strong, they can endure a very very long treatment”

Kathy was now really frightened, her feet were so ticklish that she would not resist the torture, but she would never give Steve and this bitch a single dime, she would pretend her feet were not so ticklish, at least she ll try”

-“ Do you think you are going to break me tickling my feet? Are you silly?”

Monica did not begin, she was giving those beautiful feet time to gain sensitivity, while waiting she said :-“ My dear, little by little I ll break you down, you ll see”

Kathy s feet were really beautiful, small, a 6 size with very high arches, well-cared soft toes, round heels and delicious ankles. Monica was getting really excited and slowly tickled the marked tanned ankles.

The reaction was the contraction of all the victim s muscles( “I ve got you” thought the tormentor).

What followed was an incredible session of tickle torture: The tender arches, the wiggling toes, the balls of the feet were skillfully tortured, Monica s expertise was such that Kathy was crying and yelling, begging for mercy after only 15 minutes.

-“ NOOOOOOOOOOOOPLEEEEEEEEEEASSEE MERCYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHHAH STOOOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!”

Finally she signed the contract, and weeping she said to Monica: -“ Now, let me out, please let me out, Monica, pleeeeeeease!!!!”

-“You know Kathy, you are so beautiful, you have a great body, ticklish feet and completely at my mercy, you must understand that the temptation is so great that I will have to continue the treatment for a couple of hours, or….days”

-“ Mistress Monica, I beg you, I ll do whatever you want, but let me out please!!”

-“ Mmmmmm, would you kiss and lick my feet?”

-“ Yes, I will!!!

Monica removed her high heels and put her delicious feet in Kathy s face who kissed them and licked them sucking the tasty toes one by one, while doing so she felt a slight excitement.

-“ Very well, now would you let me kiss your breasts and pussy?” asked Monica

-“ What do you think? I am not a lesbian !!!! Don’t touch me bitch”

-“ I would not rape you but you will beg me to touch you and kiss you…besides, WE know that you WILL like it!”

-“ NEVER!!!!!!!!!”

Once again Monica went to her victims soles and used her gifted fingernails to torment the extra sensitive soles, she discovered a super ticklish spot on the outside edge of Kathy s soles and worked there for 10 long minutes.

-“ I CANT I CANT STAND IIIIIIIIIT HAHHAHAHAHAH PLEEEEASEE!!!!

-“ Are you giving up?” asked the tormentor

-“NO!” answered Kathy, exhausted but still stubborn.

Then, Monica brought a cotton fabric and proceed to gag her prisoner.

-“ You know Kathy I m gonna tickle you for 20 minutes, I will really torture you, but you just cannot scream or beg or laugh, you ll endure the torture in silence”

-“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM!!!!! was the desperate answer…..but Monica showed no mercy, she tickled and tickled and tickled….working in every part of Kathy s helpless feet, she took her time, working for two or three minutes and giving the soles thirty seconds to rest. She did this again and again and again……

-“MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!”

After the ordeal, Monica removed the gag and Kathy begged:-“ Do what you want I am your slave. I give up!!”

Monica started licking the perspired soles, sucking the toes, every now and then she nibbled the harder skin of the heels, while biting a slightly calloused but sensitive spot on the bottoms of Kathy s big toes.

-“ MMMMmmMMMMM!! HAHHAHAHAH MMMMMMM!! OUCH! MMMMMM AAAAHHHHH !!! MMMMM!! OUCH !! HAHAHAHAH!!” was the now excited reaction of the prisoner whose feet were being tickled, licked bitted and caressed producing a combination of pleasure, pain and humiliation.

When she thought her “patient was ready” Monica went to the breasts and kissed and licked them exciting the erected nipples…. Both women were very excited and Kathy yelled: -“ YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSS!!! YEEEEES!! DON’T STOOOPP!!!!!!”

They came together to a brutal orgasm….followed by more and more tickling, licking and caressing… It was pussy time so Monica carefully caressed the lips and clit, feeling the wet vagina, she used hands and mouth, fingers and tongue to taste the delicious course………..

When Kathy left Monica s apartment she was exhausted but happy, she thought of her tormentor s idea : -“ Why don’t we tickle torture your ex-husband…together?

Reposting the revenge

There is always time for sweet revenge!!!!! Next both women tickling him till madness....

Re: Reposting the revenge

Diego said:
There is always time for sweet revenge!!!!! Next both women tickling him till madness....

Yes! Great series, and the sequel you envision should be wonderful.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back