• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DVNC - Winner 2004 Not Eligible For Future Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
I would like to nominate DVNC for this years Pioneer Award. DVNC was one of the very first involved in discussing, creating, and hosting the now very popular activity of Tickling Gatherings. He opened the doors for many of us, and has offered verbal, written, and website resources for gathering hosts and attendees for many years, including lists of rules, expectations, advice, release forms, and information on every aspect involved in hosting and attending. What started as one or two per year for the entire United States has now turned into a coast to coast plethora of activity, and I feel DVNC should be recognized for his role in getting the trend rolling, and for being a continual support system and source of information and assistance for all of us involved in play parties.

Mimi

I wholeheartedly second this nomination.

Dave the Best Supporting Actor :cool:

I fully support this nomination!

Reading about DVNC's gatherings totally convinced me that going would be both fun and safe. Without that I may never have gone to SBG 1 where I met many new friends and felt very comfortable being a member of this community.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back