• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Start of Something New - M/M LOST slash

collegegurl101

The Start of Something New
Author: Emily
Pairing: Sawyer/Jack
Legal: “Lost” belongs to the people who created, such as JJ Abrams and ABC. I own nothing. Just my sick little mind.
Dedication: For Tyler (my LOST buddy) who wanted this story REALLLY bad but doesn’t believe in writing them for himself!
Warnings: This is M/M (and a Lost slash fic). You don’t like, you read something else!
Other Warnings: I am not the best writer. But Tyler forgives me. You should too!
Comments: Feel free to comment!

Sawyer woke up in a part of the island he had never been to before. He was very groggy and slightly dizzy when he opened his eyes, expecting to see the all too familiar beach that he’d been stranded on for weeks now. Instead, he found himself sitting in what appeared to be the middle of the unfamiliar jungle. He cursed and started to get to his feet. Then he realized something even more strange. He couldn’t move. Looking down at where he was sitting he found himself sitting in one of the torn out airplane passenger seats. No, he wasn’t just sitting, he was tied down to it. Angry confusion rushed through him as he struggled with the seat belt nylon that held hands to the armrests. He tried to move the seat back to get more leverage when he became aware of the second set of bindings that tied his feet together at the ankles.
Sawyer cursed again and began looking around wildly. He couldn’t move, he could at least figure out where the hell he was and who had done this to him.
He was definitely in a different part of the island. On the one hand it appeared to be a cave, with rock surrounding him on all sides. Upon closer inspection, the cave had several openings that let in the sunlight and led out to more jungle. But he had never been here before.
Who had brought him here? And why? He asked himself. He wasn’t about to just sit there and wait to find out.
“Hey!” He shouted to his captor, who he was certain was close by. “Hey you mother f*cker! Show yourself you sorry-“ He stopped, stunned, and confused when he saw the familiar figure standing in the entrance of the cave. “You.” He growled out, still shocked but angry as ever.
“Me.” Jack answered as he walked towards the bound southerner, never breaking eye contact.
“Well, well,” Sawyer mused heatedly, “the good doctor finally shows his true colors. Kidnapping and dragging me out here for what? More torture? You and your Iraqi henchman gonna rough me up again, doc?”
Jack dropped down to one knee and was eye level with the smart-mouthed captive. “Sayid isn’t here, Sawyer. It’s just you and me.”
The former con man snorted at the seriousness of the other man’s tone. “So now what? And how the hell’d you get me out here anyway? Drugs, doc? You’re just not man enough to face me awake, is that it?”
“I’m facing you now, aren’t I?” Jack replied conversationally as he pulled a small sack out from his back pocket.
Sawyer got a little worried as he looked at the sack, but he didn’t let it show. “What’s in the little baggy, doc? More sh*t to stick under my fingernails? Knives? Whatever it is, you’re wasting your time and mine. And this time, I’m gonna make you pay for it.” He threatened in a low, dangerous tone.
Jack just shook his head at him and laid the sack down beside him. “You know, Sawyer, I almost believe you. Almost.” He began checking the blond man’s bindings, tightening where needed. “But I know you’re not as tough as you say you are. And right now, I’m going to prove it to you.”
Sawyer sneered. “Yeah? How?”
Jack stopped messing with the straps and looked into the other man’s eyes. “Are you ticklish, Sawyer?”
The southerner went still, in shock.
“You see,” Jack continued, still as nonchalant as ever, inwardly pleased with the other man’s silence. “I have a brother. Did I ever tell you that, Sawyer?”
Sawyer just glared.
“Well, my brother was a real jerk. I mean a real a**hole. So much so that eventually, my mom and dad had to send him off to boarding school. He was just a pain. But, he was never a pain to me, Sawyer. Do you know why?”
“No, but I’m betting you tell me.” He gritted, trying to appear bored.
“He was never a pain to me because he knew better. He knew that if he gave me the trouble that he gave everyone else, I would have to give him an attitude adjustment. And I did. I made him take back every foul mouthed, a**hole thing that he said. And in the end, he wasn’t as tough as he thought he was. Like you.”
Sawyer looked at the dark haired doctor with a grave expression on his face. “You’re telling me that your bully brother pussyfooted around you because of a little f*cking tickling?” He laughed mockingly. “You’re b*tch brother may have been a f*cking pussy, doc. But I ain’t. All you’re doing to dragging out my kicking you’re a**.”
“We’ll see.” Jack said, determinedly, as he began running his fingers along the tanned bare chest of his captive.
Sawyer jumped at the touch and then stiffened. He glared at the man who was slowly dragging his fingers up and down his ribs and slightly cursed himself for not wearing a shirt that day. “What the f*ck are you doing?” he yelled.
“Scream all you want, Sawyer. No one will hear you out here. No one even knows where we are. So make as much noise as you want. All you have to do to make it stop is admit that you’re not as tough as you think you are.”
“F*ck you!” Sawyer ground out through clenched teeth as Jack abandoned the light strokes for harder pinches at his ribs. He was not going to give him the satisfaction of getting to him. He would wait him out. The doctor had to get back to his little tribe sometime. He could beat him at this.
“Ah!” He gasped suddenly when Jack’s fingers dug into the small space between his biceps and his underarms. He tried to close the gap but the way in which he was tied to the armrests prevented it. He steeled himself further against the tickling.
“Come on, Sawyer. Don’t make this go on longer than it has to. I know this bothers you.” Jack said as he wiggled his fingers around his upper ribs. Sawyer just twitched and shifted in the seat that held him prisoner.
“I’m gonna kill you.” He threatened through clenched teeth.
Jack knew that he had to break him this time. He could not release him and risk the repercussions if he did not. He continued to watch Sawyer’s struggles to get free and watch his face grimace as he dug his fingers into his sides.
Suddenly, the blond gasped audibly and began squirming when the fingers came to a particular spot just below his ribs. He tried to glare at the doctor to see if he had noticed. He had.
“So,” Jack smiled slightly, “it seems that our rebel has a sensitive spot here.” He scratched lightly at the two points on either side of Sawyer’s ribs, making him gasp and twitch, his eyes screwing shut. Then he dug in.
Sawyer’s gasps turned into choked back laughter. Seconds later he was laughing outright. He tried to yank on the armrests and writhe away from the hands.
Jack kept up the tickling until he thought the other man could no longer breathe and stopped.
“Not so tough after all.” He said as Sawyer tried to catch is breath.
“When…” the captive gasped, “when…I…get loose…you…are dead.” He was furious and fuming.
Jack merely sat down next to his vulnerable form and chuckled. “I don’t think so my friend. I don’t think so.” As he said this he experimentally began drawing circles on the other man’s tanned stomach with his index finger.
Sawyer erupted into laughter again. Jack stopped, startled, but pleased. “Well, that didn’t take long at all.” He marveled. “It looks like you’re going to be apologizing for all those mean things you said to me in no time.”
Sawyer cussed and then dissolved into hysterics as Jack began pinching around his lower abdomen and hips. “It looks like we’ve opened the floodgates.” Jack mused. “Ready to admit that you’re not so tough now, Sawyer?”
Sawyer attempted to glare at him but could not stay focused. “Screw you!” he yelled finally. Jack shook his head in pretend sadness and began moving his assault back towards the blonde’s armpits.
Sawyer fell into silent laughter. His eyes were screwed shut and his head thrown back against the seat. Jack kind of liked the new helpless bastard. He was kind of cute like that.
Once again he stopped when he sensed that Sawyer was no longer getting enough air.
He then moved down to the southern man’s bound feet.
Sawyer had been too busy panting and fantasizing about killing Jack to notice his movement, but he noticed when Jack pulled off the sandals that he had found in the wreck.
He looked down to see the doctor had retrieved his mysterious sack and was taking something out of it down by his feet.
“Let me go you f*cking f*ggot.” He growled.
“Sawyer, have you ever had your feet tickled?” Jack asked innocently enough as he pulled a couple of strange looking feathers from his sack. Sawyer blanched. “You see, these feathers I found are very stiff but soft. I tried them out on Kate the other day.” Jack went on. “They work wonderfully on arches and toes.”
Sawyer’s eyes almost gave away some of the fear beneath the outrage but he still spat out, “Just because they worked on your b*tch doesn’t mean they’ll do a damn thing to me you f*cker.”
Jack was tired of the cussing. “New rule, Sawyer. Not only am I going to break you and make you admit that you’re not so tough. I’m going to make you beg.”
Sawyer shuddered visibly as Jack laid the feathers down temporarily and pulled back his toes. He had little resistance to offer when Jack began scraping his untrimmed nails up and down his sole. He was laughing in no time.
Jack noticed that the ball of Sawyer’s foot was particularly ticklish so he concentrated on that spot until he had him in hysterics again. He brought his nails in contact with the area just under Sawyer’s toes and almost jumped back when he heard the resulting yell. “F*ck!!” Jack looked up into Sawyer’s eyes and saw fear and desperation there. “What was that Sawyer?” he teased as he pulled the toes back again and began to gently tickle underneath.
He couldn’t believe what he saw and heard. Sawyer was squirming as much as he could, eyes shut tight, and he was giggling. Sawyer was giggling.
“Sawyer, I think we just made another break through.”
He continued tickling around the base of his toes and in between, smiling to himself as he sensed victory near.
“I never thought I’d see the day when Sawyer would giggle like a little girl.” He taunted.
“I…(giggle)…hate…(giggle)…you!” Sawyer gasped out.
Jack grinned. He didn’t cuss. He was furious but he was definitely losing his edge. He imagined that this must have been what the harsh southerner was like as a kid. Maybe he’d had a brother that tickled him into submission as well. He definitely liked this change in Sawyer.
He finally stopped tickling to let him breathe again. He didn’t want to waste anymore time however, and he picked up the feathers.
Sawyer’s eyes were teary but there was still some stubbornness there. He wanted Jack to stop. He couldn’t believe that he had actually made him make those horrible noises. His ego was severely crushed and he didn’t think he could take much more. But he couldn’t give in. Then he saw the feathers again.
“Jack-“
He wanted to tell him that couldn’t take anymore.
“Yes?”
They both waited, staring into each other’s eyes. One silently pleading, the other understanding but determined.
“You know what it’s going to take.” Jack said evenly.
“No.” Sawyer replied weakly. “I won’t.”
Jack pulled his toes back again. Sawyer stiffened. The feathers brushed the underside of his toes. Sawyer shrieked and dissolved into silent laughter as Jack tickled the base of his toes.
“I’m not stopping this time, Sawyer.” Jack said threateningly as he began sawing the feathers between his first and second toes.
Sawyer shook his head from side to side. The seat creaked from the strain of holding him down as he thrashed.
He started giggling again. Jack knew he was close.
“I’m not going to stop.” He said again. “Unless you want me to go back to your ribs and armpits. Then we can start all over.”
Sawyer was laughing hysterically again. His fists clenched and unclenched, he banged his head on the seat.
“Noooo!” he cried desperately.
“You know what I want to hear.” Jack said.
“No!!”
Jack dropped the feathers and sat up. Before Sawyer could register that the torture of his toes had ceased, he was being tickled all over his upper body. Jack’s hands left no spot untickled. He would randomly switch from the ribs to his stomach, to his armpits, driving Sawyer completely insane.
“Stop! Ah! No!” Sawyer cried. “Not there!”
Jack concentrated on his sides.
“Don’t!” Sawyer yelled.
Jack continued to torture his sides.
Sawyer was going to go mad. He couldn’t breathe. He couldn’t think. He just needed him to—
“Stop! Jack! Please!! Please stop!” Sawyer gave in. He was still laughing hysterically. Tears were streaming from his eyes.
Still, Jack continued.
“Damn it stop please! Ahhhh!!! I’m begging you!”
Jack slowed his tickling, satisfied that he was seconds from what he wanted.
“And?” he asked, dragging his fingers lazily up and down Sawyer’s heaving sides, occasionally stopping to pinch his hips.
“Ahh!! No!! Stop! Stop! Please!”
“And?” Jack asked again, finding Sawyer’s navel and tickling it with his index finger.
“And I’m sorry! Stop! You said you’d stop!”
“What do I want to hear?” Jack asked as he went back to lightly teasing the two incredibly ticklish spots on Sawyer’s sides.
“I’m not tough!” Sawyer cried finally, completely defeated.
Jack stopped.
Sawyer collapsed, exhausted and beaten. He gasped and panted for several moments afterwards.
Jack looked down at him curiously.
When he had calmed down, Sawyer looked up into Jack’s eyes expecting to see him smirking in triumph. He wasn’t. He looked concerned and uncertain.
Sawyer closed his eyes. “I’m not tough.” He confessed.
He opened his eyes and met Jack’s squarely and honestly. “I’m not as tough as I act.”
A minute or two passed between them.
“I’m going to untie you now…” Jack said cautiously, putting his hand on the nylon straps that had held Sawyer down through his torture.
“I won’t try anything.” Sawyer replied, before looking away, almost ashamed.
Jack undid the bonds, first the hands, then the feet. He half expected to get punched or kicked in the face, but Sawyer did neither. He just sat there.
“Sawyer…” Jack began.
“Save it, doc.” Sawyer said quietly. “You won. I’ll stay out of your way.”
Jack almost felt like apologizing then, but he knew he had to be stronger now.
“Then you know what will happen if you don’t.” He said, not sure he could actually go though with it again, seeing how broken Sawyer looked now.
“Yeah. I know.” Sawyer snorted. “You’ll drag me out here and tickle me until I lose my mind. I know.”
Jack’s eyes narrowed. Sawyer got nervous. “I didn’t mean it that way. I wasn’t trying to be smart. I…”
Jack nodded understandingly. Sawyer really didn’t want to go through another round of that with Jack. But Jack didn’t want him to be afraid of him either. He just wanted him to lay off for awhile.
Jack moved closer to the other man. Even in his defeated state, he was still charming. They’re eyes met and for the first time Jack saw something else there besides hatred and resentment. Respect. Respect and maybe something else?
While he was pondering this, Sawyer was acting on it. He needed it.
So he kissed him. It wasn’t anything like Sawyer normally. It wasn’t harsh, angry or bitter. It wasn’t done out of spite or intimidation. It was different. And Jack kissed him back.
Until Sawyer pulled away.
Jack opened his eyes and came back to earth. Sawyer looked different. He looked unsure of himself. Jack wondered if he was the first one to see him like that.
“You should go.” Sawyer said quietly.
“What?” Jack asked confused.
“You should go.” He repeated.
“You don’t even know where you are. I’ll show you back to the beach. We can talk about—“.
“I’ll find my way back.” Sawyer said nervously but steadily. “I need some time to think.”
Jack didn’t know what to say. He wanted to talk to Sawyer. To make sure that he was okay. To make sure they were okay.
“I’m fine.” Sawyer said. “It wasn’t something I didn’t have coming to me.”
Jack understood. He was talking about before the kiss.
“I just never knew I was so…you know.”
“Ticklish?” Jack said it for him. He was still shaken.
“Yeah. It’s sorta embarrassing.”
“I won’t tell anyone, Sawyer.” They’re eyes met again. “About either.”
“Thanks, doc.”
Sawyer waited.
Jack nodded. Then he turned and walked out of the cave.
Once he was out of sight, Sawyer reached down to pick up his sandals. As he did this, he saw something that Jack had forgotten.
One of the feathers.
Sawyer shivered a bit at the reminder of the ordeal he had just suffered. He had been humiliated and defeated. He should hate Jack.
But he didn’t. He wasn’t quite sure what he felt for the man who had so gently tortured him. But he didn’t hate him. And that was a start.
He put the feather in his pocket and minutes later he was walking back to the beach.

The End

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back