• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terra's Return Part II (Teen Titans)

foosboy

TMF Poster
Terra’s Return Part II

“Well now, where should I start?” Terra said as she walked over to Raven.

Raven looked at her wide eyed and frightened. “You could start by letting us go!”

“Oh I think not.” Terra said looking at Ravens outstretched arms. Lifting her fingers she began lightly stroking up and down along the inside of Ravens arms and down her sides.

“HMMMM” Raven bit her lip and tried to hold back the laughter.

“Oh you think your tough huh? Well lets just see how tough you are.” Terra grinned as she used her fingers to need Ravens armpits.

Raven wiggled against the tickling and tugged against her bonds. “EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEH NO HAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING HEHEHE ME!!!”

“Please Terra do not tickle her! Let us go.” Starfire protested as she struggled to get free.

Terra said nothing as she moved down Ravens wiggling sides kneading her fingers into her ticklish skin.
“AHAHAHAHA PLEASE NO HAHAHAHA MORE HEHEHEHE IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHA!!!” Raven’s face was turning red as she shouted between laughs. Her body bucking and twisting trying to escape Terra’s fingers.

“This is for not trusting me.” Terra said, her face shining with glee. Moving her wriggling fingers over Ravens stomach letting Raven’s own motion tickle her more.

“PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHA STO HAHAHAHA PPPP!!!” Raven begged. Her red face gasping. Her hips bucking and twisting wildly.

“Well I guess you talked me into it for now.” Terra said turning to Starfire. “Well I think it’s time to see if the database was true about you.”

“Please friend Terra I beg you, do not do this!” Starfire tugged at her bonds as she looked at Terra with fear.

Terra smiled evilly and giggled. “This is gonna be so much fun.”

Starfire tensed up and closed her eyes in anticipation of what was to come.

Terra looked over Starfire’s exposed smooth skin and bit her lip smiling. She lightly ran her fingertips down Starfire’s arms feeling her soft smooth skin and watching as she cringed against the tickle attack.

“WHHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA NO NO HAHAHA NO!!!” Starfire burst out screaming with laughter. Her arms twitching violently.

“Wow it seems Tamaran’s really are super sensitive.” Terra’s face was twisted, her smile evil and her eyes squinting as she went into a tickling rage raking her fingernails up and down Starfire’s exposed sides.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHA STOP AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Starfire screamed with laughter. Her face turning bright red as her body bucked wildly. Her soft skin shooting the sensation like electricity throughout her body.

Terra moved over Starfire’s soft stomach letting her fingernails glide along the waves on her skin caused by her laughing and wiggling. Reaching Stars’ belly button she twisted her finger in and out sending tickling sensations deep into her.

“NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHAHAHA CAN HAHAHAHA NOT HAHAHAHA TAKE HEHEHEHEHE THIS AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Starfire screamed through her laughter.

Terra stopped and looked over both her victims. Starfire’s face bright red as she giggled still. Her body slightly twitching from Terra’s on slot. Raven just catching her breath was looking at poor Starfire. She was still in awe at what had happened to them. Terra pulled up a chair and a bag next to the foot of the tables then sat down smiling evilly.

“You two are so ticklish. I am enjoying this more than I could have hopped for.” Terra said as she looked over at Ravens boots.

“Ok you had your fun now let us GO!” Raven said.

“Oh but I’m no where near done yet.” Terra said as she grabbed Ravens left boot and slowly pulled it off.

“HEY! NO PLEASE!” Raven protested as she felt the warm air wash over her soft size 5 feet.

Terra looked over Ravens soft wrinkle free foot as she pulled off Ravens other boot despite Raven scrunching her perfect small toes to keep her boot on.

“Please Terra, not my feet. I can’t take my feet being tickled.” Raven nervously protested.

“You have very pretty feet Raven. And such cute toes! It would be a shame for them to be left out.” Terra giggled as she lifted a feather from the bag and flicked it back and forth across Ravens exposed soles.

Raven’s whole body stiffened as she screamed. “NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY HAHAHAHAHA FEET HEHEHEHEHE!!!”

Terra delighted in Ravens laughter. She pressed hard with the feather moving from her soft heals to her small flexing toes. Running the feather back and forth under Ravens toes watching them wiggle.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHA NOT HAHAHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHA TOES HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!” Raven screamed as she laughed. Her face bright red and tears streaming out of her closed eyes.

Terra skillfully moved the feather in between Ravens small scrunching toes and used it like a saw.

“PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP WHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Raven gasped as she bucked and twitched. Her small feet wiggled and toes flexed.

“Well I guess that’s enough for now.” Terra said putting down the feather and turning to Starfire who was watching Raven’s tickling in horror.

“No, no Terra. You must not. Please do not! Not my feet!” Starfire begged of Terra.

Terra paid no attention to her. Pulling and tugging on Starfire’s right boot she finally got it off. She was amazed at how perfect her size 6 feet were. Her toes skinny and cute. Pulling her other boot off Terra looked at Starfire’s soles. Starfire was already covering one foot with the other and scrunching her toes.

“You have smooth arches Starfire. And your toes are just the cutest.” Terra’s face twisted with evil pleasure.

“MMMM” Starfire could only whimper at what she knew was to come.

“I think I will enjoy feeling those soft feet of yours.” Terra said as she began tracing up and down the sides of Starfire’s feet.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NO HEHEHEHE YOU HAHAHAHA MUST NOT HEHEHEHE!!!!” Starfire gasped out laughing tugging and bucking against her bonds.

“So soft and so cute! I’m jealous.” Terra said giggling through her twisted smile. Her fingers dancing under Star’s wriggling toes.

“PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHE STOP AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Starfire was already crying and gasping for breath. Her feet wiggling and flexing trying to get away.

“Star you are so much fun. I think I will tickle you all night!” Terra laughed raking her fingernails up and down her arches.

“WHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA!!” Starfire’s whole body shook uncontrollably.

“Man that was the funniest movie ever.” Robin said.

“Yea I really like when that dog bit that guys….” Beastboy was cut off.

“Where are the girls? It’s late and it’s not like them to be gone!” Robin said as he searched for a note.

“This is odd. I will try to locate their com links.” Cyborg said sitting down at the computer. “Well I found them but the signal is very faint.”

“Titans lets go!” Robin yelled and ran to the hover boat.

Later----“Well this is it. The com signal is stronger now and we seem to be close.” Cyborg said as he ran toward Terra’s house.

Robin, Cyborg and Beastboy ran into the house and heard Starfire laughing.

“Well that don’t sound like trouble. Lets check it out though.” Robin said.

They found the room Raven and Starfire was being held in. Upon entering they was shocked to see them lying on tables and Terra madly tickling Starfire’s bare feet. Robin ran in to turn the machine off as Cyborg and Beastboy distracted Terra.

“There got it!” Yelled Robin.

Starfire and Raven jumped up. They and Beastboy and Cyborg grabbed Terra and slammed her onto the table. Robin still at the control panel hit the button and Terra was now a captive of her own machine.

“You have been very bad friend.” Starfire said her face still flush and wet with tears.

“Normally I would say lock her up and throw away the key but this time I think turn about is fair play.” Raven glared at Terra.

“NO!!!! YOU WOULDN’T” Terra yelled.

“Oh, wouldn’t we!” Raven said.

End of Part II

So... very poetic! At last the cold Raven and mena Terra get what's coming to them! As for Starfire, simpley devine!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back