• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING (A film journal)

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
As posted on the mainstream thread under MEAT FOR SATAN'S ICEBOX, I'm currently in production (as screenwriter and actor) for FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING, a dark comedy/horror film about a fetish videographer who becomes possessed by an entity known as the "tickle monster" and goes on a serial tickling/killing spree.
It should be noted that since it's a horror movie, most of the tickle victims wind up suffering ghastly over-the-top deaths (the actresses involved are scream queens who love novel death scenes). I mention this because I know some people are not comfortable with the combination of tickling and horror.
Combining foot and tickle fetish scenes within horror plots has been part of my live theater work for the last four years. I dared to write a screenplay utilizing these ideas and it got picked up by a local production company (Kiss Of Death Productions) with ties to Troma, the ultimate B-movie distributor.
I thought there might be interest in the forum on reading some "behind the scenes" stories on the filming. The movie is primarily M/F, though there are a couple of FF/M nightmare scenes where the serial killer (played by me) is tickle-tortured by his victims. We recently started production and one of those scenes was one of the first we shot. I've never been tickled so intensely by two women!
If there is interest in reading ongoing journal entries on the filming of FDDL leave some notes under this thread and I'll share anecdotes with you.
As a life-long foot and tickle fetishist it's very cool to be working with a group of people who aren't into the scene, but love the script and enjoy "learning" about tickling; and the actresses are having fun with my weakness for their feet.
Let me know if you want details.
In the meantime Kiss of Death's first film MEAT FOR SATAN'S ICEBOX, which has a brief tickle scene at the beginning, but some nice foot shots, is on a Troma DVD double bill called ZOMBIES VS. SATAN. It's out in video outlets (perhaps even Best Buys) and is also available at Troma.Com.

Id def like to hear some behind the scenes and progress stuff, so by all means go for it:D Not to mention im a Troma fan.

Director,

Please contact me at [email protected] about this project. I'd LOVE to hear more as the production continues and buy a copy of this movie, once it's made. WOW! Hell, I wish I could help in some way.

Peace!
~FTKL

P.S.

Hey, would you be interested in maybe doing a VU-type, espionage-babe tickling movie, in future? I have to ask.
~FTKL

How about your costars!

How about the name of the actresses that will be appearing in your movie.

As I mentioned in the other thread, if one of your victims, er, actresses happens to be Asian with impossibly ticklish feet, you've got a guaranteed sell here.

Rxx

First....does anyone else get some sort of password prompt when they open this thread? Weird.

Second, I'd love to hear more about this production, it definitely sounds like a winner. I've got no problems with horror, gore and black comedy. Director, I had expressed a disquiet with a rather dark story I'd read long ago in your previous thread, but in all honesty it was more the debilitating psychological torture implicit in the story that turned me off more than any notion of dark humor or grisliness. Which is not to say that I'd always respond that way; in fact I think what affected me was my own unnerving fascination.

This may be a long-winded way to say it, but I can't help but be extremely curious as to how the tickling and the horror aspects play together in your movie. Especially since, in my limited exposure to the Troma brand, those who are so messily dispatched usually have it coming ;)

Ill admit it here as well...password business was my fault..had to do with the pic link in my sig...all fixed now :p

Wow, cool...continuing the proud tradition of Pittsburgh in horror movies. I'd ask if you need extras if not for the gore. Good luck with it! :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back