• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terra's Return Part III (Teen Titans)

foosboy

TMF Poster
Terra’s Return Part III (Teen Titans)

Robin walked up to Starfire and Raven and couldn’t help but notice there cute bare feet. In fact he was starring at them. “You don’t want to do this. You will be just as bad as she is.” Robin said to them.

Both Starfire and Raven turned to the boy wonder and yelled in unison, “DON’T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING. YOU DIDN’T JUST GET TICKLE TORTURED!”

Robin, Cyborg and Beastboy cringed as they backed out the door. Starfire and Raven starring at them evilly and breathing heavy.

“Well ummm I guess they are ok!” Beastboy said.

“Yea I vote we get out of here before they turn on us.” Cyborg said

“Now then Terra lets see! Where should we start?” Raven said glaring at her evily.

“Hey, can’t you take a joke hehe! Come on I was only kidding. Please don’t!” Terra said looking at Raven and Starfire in horror as they approached her.

“I do not think so. You have been very bad and now we must teach you a lesson for being such a blorthog.” Starfire grinned.

Terra cringed and held her breath as Starfire moved in on her right and Raven on her left.

Raven reached out and poked Terra under her left arm. Terra tried to move to the right to get out of the way of Raven’s fingers but was met on her right by Starfire. She used both hands and ran her fingers along Terra’s sides and up her arm.

“HHHMMMM!” Terra tried to keep her laughter in as she twisted against the beginning on slot.

“She does not wish to laugh?” Starfire looked at Raven grinning evily.

“It’s not what she wants but it’s what’s she gonna do!” Raven said slyly looking at Starfire.. “Derith Hashon Asteroth.” Raven cast a spell and long dark tentacles sprouted from her finger tips. The moved up and down Terra’s sides sending waves of ticklish energy deep into her sides.

“MMMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOO HEHEHEHEHE PLEASE DON’T HAHAHAHA!!!” Terra yelled not able to hold her laughter back.

Starfire giggled as she used her fingernails under Terra’s twitching arm pits and over her soft exposed stomach.

“HAHAHAHA STOP HEHEHEHEHE TICKLING HAHAHAHAHAHA ME HEHEHEHEHE!!!” Terra laughed in protest. Her body wiggling and twisting in a vain attempt to escape the tickling.

“You have very soft skin Terra. Let us see about YOUR belly button!” Starfire taunted Terra. Her finger drawing circles around Terra’s belly button before letting her finger twist in and out of it.

“AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HEHEHEHEHE NO HAHAHAHAHA NOT THAT HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Terra gasped and pleaded at Starfires touch.

Raven had started working on both of poor Terra’s arm pits and sides as Starfire concentrated on her stomach.

“HAHAHAHAHA P HEHEHEHE LEASE HAHAHAHA NO MORE AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Terra screamed through her laughter. Her face bright red. Goose bumps raised on her sides and stomach.

“You know Star, Terra seemed to really like our feet. You think she may be jealous?” Raven smiled at Starfire.

“Yes, let us see for ourselves!” Starfire smiled evilly.

Terra gasped for breath as a wave of terror swept over her. Her face red as she watched Raven and Starfire move to the foot of the table.

“NO NO NO!!! PLEASE I’LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON’T TICKLE MY FEET PLEASE!!!” Terra pleaded.

“Anything huh?” Raven’s face twisted with sadistic glee as she unlaced Terra’s left boot.

“She seems very much against us tickling her feet friend Raven.” Starfire giggled unlacing Terra’s right boot.

“DON’T DO THIS! PLEASE! NOOOOOOO!” Terra bucked against her bonds wildly as her boots were slowly pulled from her feet.

“Let’s see what’s in the bag.” Raven smiled. “Would you do the honors Star?”

“Why yes friend I would love to.” Starfire giggled grabbing the tip of Terra’s socks and slowly pulling them off prolonging her anticipation.

“NO!!!!!!” Terra yelled scrunching her pudgy little toes. Her soft thin size 6 feet wiggling in the warm air.

“You have very pretty feet Terra. It is a shame to have to tickle them.” Starfire giggled.

“Hmmm this is what I am looking for.” Raven said pulling out a couple of stiff feathers from the bag. She handed on to Starfire and looked over Terra’s soles. “Now where to start?”

Terra’s body went ridged as she held her breath and closed her eyes tightly in anticipation. She knew her sensitive feet couldn’t take much tickling. She had them tickled before and ended up a giggling, crying, quivering mass afterward.

“I wish to start on her arches.” Starfire said letting the feather run lightly up and down Terra’s helpless right arch.

“I’m going to take her toes!” Raven said with evil delight. She threaded the feather in and out of Terra’s flexing soft toes then pulled it though like and unraveling sweater.

“WWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HOHOHOHOHOHO HEHEHEHEHEHE MY HEHEHEHEHEHE TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Poor Terra couldn’t even make a sentence as her body shook uncontrollably. Her small feet wiggling and toes scrunching instinctively.

“Now I’m glad I came. I thought this would be as boring as a poetry reading but I’m having fun.” Raven’s face twisted with an evil smile.

“I am too. I am glad we do not have anything to do tomorrow. I wish to stay here and make an ‘alnighter?’ of this.” Starfire sadistically laughed as she discarded her feather.

“EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA NO HOHOHOHOHOHO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE HEHEHEHEHEHE IT AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Terra laughed. Her red face drenched in tears. Her body quivering and spastically jumping uncontrollably.

Starfire began using her fingers under Terra’s wiggling toes. Brushing back and forth before letting her finger dart in between each ticklish toe.

Raven also dropped her feather and was using her finger nails. Raking up and down Terra’s hyper sensitive soles. Raven was watching Terra’s toes flex and scrunch as she went into a tickling frenzy.

Terra gasped and heaved as she tried to talk, “I HAHAHAHAHA CAN’T HEHEHEHEHEHEHE TAKE HAHAHAHAHA THIS HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.” Terra was turned into a giggling gasping mound of quivering flesh.

Starfire and Raven turned to each other.

“Should we let her go now?” Starfire asked Raven.

“Naaaw. Lets just let her rest. We may be board tomorrow and need something to do.”

Fin

I know I am no great writer but I hope you all enjoyed this episode of Teen Titans. I only wish they would make this into a real episode.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back