• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

French lady lee in NY

Angelique

TMF Novice
Hello I'm a lady lee and I wish to meet some people involved in tickling I will be in NY for one week, so you can e mail me at
[email protected]
please be discreet in the subjet of your message, please no "tikling" mentioned in messages tittle cause I might not be alone looking at it!
Thanx
Angélique

HELLO

What part of ny will you be in and when will you be there. Gorwing up a studied un peteite francais in school. (HOPE THAT ISNT TOO CHEESY ). Let me know Lokking forward to hear from you.

Hello
I'll be in Manhattan until next wednesday.
Write to me on my mail, I'm afraid I won't be able to open this forum when I'm there...

HELLO

Hi there angelique. Sorry that i must say that the time you go into manhatten, I cannot attend. With the hoilidays approching, i mostle finish up my holiday stuff at this time. But i still wuold like to still keep in touch with you. You would by my first international tickling pen pal. So please keep in touch, And A merry NOEL Pour vous. Te parle et vous, soon. JOHN

I am soo sorry

I am no longer living in NY. Please drop me a line at [email protected] if you come out to CA where I live now. I used to be 10 mins from Manhattan

Hi Angelique

E-mail me when you get back from the U.S. I am in Europe and from the U.S. would love to get to know you and maybe meet in Paris.
My e-mail address is [email protected]

TicklesFemales

about her

I sent her 4 emails and not one was ever returned so don't get your hopes up with this game she's playing

Sorry..
I had serious family problems and I haven't looked at this mail for a long time. I'm going to reply now. (I'm not playing a game, I met two very nice men when I was in NY and I'm going back there in end of march. So...)
For Deuce : A mail that says "hello I want to meet you" is maybe not inviting enough to a reply...

Angelique,
Sorry to hear of you family problems..I hope things worked out. I hope you have been well other than that. I would still enjoy corresponding with you if you wish. Tiklir

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back