Clips4Sale Banner

SUPERHEROINE SATURDAY - Wonder Woman repost

Rockauthor

TMF Master
Wonder Woman’s Ticklish Feet
(ticklish superheroine fiction)
Featuring
WONDER WOMAN/POISON IVY

WASHINGTON D.C.¾At IADC (the Inter-Agency Defense Command) headquarters, Agents Diana Prince and Steve Trevor are being briefed on an urgent matter of national security. The spectacle-clad but attractive Diana (a.k.a. Wonder Woman) along with the incredibly handsome and debonair Steve are seated in front of the IADC’s trusty, highly- sophisticated computer IRA (Internal Retrieval Associative).
Diana wore a very neat, brown women’s business suit and her hair in a ponytail. Her legs were crossed sexily with one leg bobbing up and down over the other. Miss Prince watched the ultra-resourceful computer with a serious, concerned expression on her face; the more relaxed Steve Trevor had a warm, welcoming smile as he addressed the super-intelligent machine.
“What’s this about a plot to use biological weapons against the United States, IRA?” Steve Trevor inquired.
“The Pentagon has uncovered a hidden code on the Internet that was received by a suspected terrorist group in the Middle East. But the origin of the transmission has been undeterminable,” IRA replied.
“And Steve and I need to infiltrate the terrorist group to find out who’s behind all of this, before it‘s too late?” Diana asked.
“Correct, Diana. We believe the terrorist group is using a company that manufactures parts for fighter planes as their cover. We need you and Agent Trevor to pose as field computer technicians and recover the crucial data from their hardrive.”
Diana sarcastically replied, “Ooh, that’s sounds like loads of fun,” seemingly a bit nervous.
“There goes my plans for a ski weekend in Vermont,” Steve joked, taking another sip of his black with sugar coffee.
Later...
At an airplane parts supplier in Saudi Arabia, Agent Steve Trevor arrives in a van that bore the name Murad On-site Data Systems Maintenance in Arabic. The security officers at the factory initially found nothing suspicious about the new face at the plant, admitting the American spy inside the gate with no question.
The attractive raven-haired Diana Prince sat steadfast in another van a few miles away. Diana’s van had an elaborate control console inside to monitor Steve Trevor’s every move and record information. Radars, thermographs, infrared scanners, and of ‘course the World Wide Web was all at her disposal.
Steve Trevor (who spoke fluent Arabic) greeted all the engineers when he entered the factory’s computer room. The well-trained secret agent had no problem finding the right hard drive and replacing it with a new one. Immediately, Steve vacated the premises once the dangerous part of the mission was complete; he made a clean getaway, or did he?
Later...
Diana Prince arrives at an abandon warehouse on the other side of town where She and Steve Trevor were to rendezvous. When Diana noticed on the radar that Steve Trevor’s movements were contrary to what was planned, she became worried but did not try to contact him after realizing the mission had been jeopardized.
Meanwhile...
A battered and unconscious Steve Trevor lay in the back of a van that was transporting him to God knows where. When he came to, the American saboteur ached all over; he then focused his eyes and was stunned to see the drop-dead gorgeous female form standing in front of him. She had very long, curly brown hair, a green mask over her eyes, and a tight, green costume that complemented every sexy curve of her deliciously hot body.
“POISON IVY?” Steve shouted, groggily.
“At last, we meet again Agent Trevor. You’re just as handsome as the first time I saw you,” replied the villainess.
Trevor tried to sit up and rub his sore neck then realized he was tied up. “I should’ve known someone menacing like you would be behind this sinister plot.”
“Aw, Steve honey. You’re hurting my feelings. You know I couldn’t have let you get very far with all of my secret goodies,” mocked the evil temptress.
“So now what?”
“I’m taking you to my hidden laboratory in the desert. There, you will be held as bait for that star-spangled girlfriend of yours, Wonder Woman to fall right into my trap.”
Meanwhile...
Diana Prince continues to track Agent Trevor’s location on the computer console until he reached Poison Ivy’s secret hideout where the signal suddenly died. Diana immediately exited her van and locked it. She ran to an inconspicuous location of the alley outside. She then twirled around really fast until a burst of bright light surrounded her form. When the bright light dissipated the modest young woman was transformed into the beautiful red, white, and blue adorned superheroine WONDER WOMAN.
With her immortal Amazon super speed, Wonder Woman ran for miles to the source of the signal. She finally arrived at the mouth of a cave hidden deep in the canyon of the vast desert. Inside the cave was what appeared to be a large, arch-shaped door made of solid stone that opened at the center. Wonder Woman used her incredible strength to force the rock entrance open.
Once inside the beautiful, raven-haired superheroine was greeted by two armed guards who immediately opened fire on her. Wonder Woman used her magic bracelets to repel the bullets away. The two guards were shocked and dropped their guns to go and charge the woman. The powerful superheroine tossed both men like rag dolls, throwing them both across the room where they slammed against the walls and were knocked unconscious.
Wonder Woman walked down a dark a tunnel, very cautious and focused. Towards the end she felt something strange on the ground. It was almost like she was walking on giant spaghetti that was slowly creeping up around her. She looked down in the darkness of the tunnel to see what the oddity was, but before Wonder Woman knew it several rope-like vines grabbed her extremities. Two very strong vines ripped her magic bracelets off her wrists, leaving the superheroine powerless. Two other vines wrapped around Wonder Woman’s boots. She struggled but to no avail.
Wonder Woman was pulled out of the tunnel into a large dome-like room. There, she was shocked to see several large monster-like plants surrounding the very walls. The plants all had enormous faceless mouths with razor, sharp teeth protruding through their lips. On the far end was a platform that had a computer console and a laboratory setup.
That was when she noticed Agent Trevor trapped in a chair on the other side of the room. He was gagged and his wrists and ankles were electronically secured to the chair. The captured spy tried to communicate with the superheroine, screaming into his gag, but it was all a useless effort. Wonder Woman was saddened at the fact that she couldn’t help her longtime friend.
Suddenly, a door opened on the platform. Wonder Woman looked to see that wicked eco-terrorist POISON IVY rising up. The villainess had a seductive look of mischief on her face. Wonder Woman was clearly irate about the whole matter and began to struggle even more in her binds. Poison Ivy strutted over to where Wonder Woman was trapped in the clutches of that grapevine monster, with an evil laugh.
“Well look what we have here,” Poison Ivy jeered, “Just as I predicted, the beautiful star-spangled Amazon Wonder Woman has fallen right into my trap.”
Wonder Woman remained silent but gave Poison Ivy an angry look.
Poison Ivy continued, “Did you honestly believe you could outwit me? I had that hard-drive bugged from the beginning. My men track down your boyfriend as soon as he left the factory. Now I have you both right where I want you. And I can proceed with my plan to destroy one-fifth of the world’s major cities with my newly developed nerve gas, made from the poisonous venom of the Asian tundra flower.”
“What a sick and twisted mind you have, Poison Ivy,” declared Wonder Woman, “Is that how pathetic slime like you gets their kicks?”
Poison Ivy donned an even more dark and roguish look and said, “No, of ’course not, Blunder Woman. This is how I get my kicks.”
With that, the evil temptress proceeded to grab the shiny red boots of Wonder Woman; Poison Ivy then slowly unzipped the boots and removed them from the superheroine’s trapped feet. The villainess was taken aback to see the absolutely flawless and perfectly pedicured feet that were revealed.
Wonder Woman’s feet were so soft and smooth looking, they had no calluses on them whatsoever. Her arches were creamy-white and slightly high. The balls and heels were a blush pink. Her toes were impeccably formed with a heavenly shade of red painted on her toenails. A confused frown appeared on Wonder Woman’s face.
“Why did you take off my boots, you weird person? Don’t tell me that on top of being a demented criminal, you’re also a foot freak,” Wonder Woman mocked.
“What an incredibly beautiful and flawless pair of feet you have, Wonder Woman. Tell me something...ARE THEY TICKLISH?”
When Poison Ivy uttered that unexpected and terrifying question the mighty Amazon Wonder Woman became paralyzed with sheer terror. Her eyes bugged out, her mouth dropped and her toes curled up tight in the cutest little way. Apparently Wonder Woman has EXTREMELY TICKLISH feet!
“I’m gonna tickle these pretty little feet of yours until you’re driven insane,” warned Poison Ivy.
“W-W-WHAT?” Wonder Woman shouted, her mouth dry as cotton.
Then Poison Ivy descended her slender, wriggling fingers upon Wonder Woman’s frantically wiggling, ultra-ticklish bare feet chanting, “Tickle...Tickle...Tickle!”
Wonder Woman was fighting like a wild woman to free herself from the grasp of the giant plant monster but its grip only grew tighter around the superheroine’s limbs.
“NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON’T YOU DARE TICKLE MY FEET! YOU RELEASE ME RIGHT NOW, YOU SPITEFUL BITCH!”
Poison Ivy then withdrew a long, stiff feather from a pouch that was hanging off of a nearby vine; briskly and methodically the villainess began to brush the feather all over the superheroines vulnerable and sensitive feet.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! STOP! PLEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEEEEEEEEASE! I’M TOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET! NO! WAIT, POISON IVY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! STOP! STOP! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET! ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET! NOOO OOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“My goodness! I had no idea you were so extremely ticklish on your bare feet Wonder Woman,” Poison Ivy teased.
“YES! I’M TERRIBLY TICKLISH ON MY FEET, POISON IVY. NOW STOP THIS, THIS ISN’T FAIR!”
“I can’t believe this. The great and powerful Wonder Woman has been reduced to a giggling little schoolgirl, terrified of being tickled. I’m sorry, but this is too good to resist.”
Poison Ivy then dropped the feather and began to attack the superheroine’s vulnerable bare feet with her cruel digits.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! STOP! STOP! STAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAP! WAIT! NO! DON’T! OOOOHOOHOOHOOHOO HOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! POISON IVY STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! OH! OH! YOU’RE KILLING ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
The ruthless Poison Ivy showed Wonder Woman no mercy as she strategically stroked and scratched along the superheroine’s soles and under her toes. Steve Trevor watched from the other side of the room with his undivided attention. Somehow watching the great Amazon Wonder Woman hysterical like that and learning about her secret weakness made the saboteur even more in love with her.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T DON’T! DOOOOOOOOOOON’T! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAIT! WAIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! STOP! THAT TICKLES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THAT TICKLES TOO MUCH!”
The super ticklish Wonder Woman threw her head back and tossed it from side to side in ticklish hysteria. Her mouth was wide open with the lovely sight of silent laughter. She bucked up and down as much as the plant monster’s grip would allow. This tickle-torture went on for what seemed like hours...at least to poor Wonder Woman.
Steve Trevor continued to secretly enjoy the show as he remained in his own detention on the other side of the room. Suddenly, he heard a soft, low beeping sound coming from his pocket that woke him out of his trance. His eyebrows raised with delight as he realized the noise was coming from his reliable voice-activated Integrator 1000.
The Integrator 1000 was a type of Swiss army knife for computers. It could scan and decode any computer system using various code breaker programs to override a system. All IADC spies had this high-tech device handy for emergencies; its voice-activated control made it all the easier to quickly get out of certain jams.
My Integrator 1000, Steve Trevor thought, it finally came through for me. He looked to see how preoccupied Poison Ivy was with Wonder Woman as to not draw attention to himself. “Integrator, unlock these shackles,” Agent Trevor said in a low whisper. Steve’s device then began to process the request, looking for the right code. It was successful and Steve Trevor’s ankle and wrist clasps were electronically opened. Schoolboy giddiness overtook the saboteur and Steve Trevor moved quickly and cautiously to the computer console on the platform.
“Integrator, locate the signal that controls the giant monster plants,” commanded the American spy.
Again the Integrator 1000 was hard at work, searching through Poison Ivy’s cyber hardware. In a matter of seconds the high-tech machine had sabotaged the villainess’ computer, allowing Steve Trevor to manipulate Poison Ivy’s giant plant-like monsters that were controlled by a signal-transmitting program. The secret agent immediately started re-programming the computer.
All of a sudden, one of Poison Ivy’s terrible grapevine beasts rose up and grabbed the unsuspecting Poison Ivy by her limbs, holding her in the same bondage that she had put Wonder Woman in.
“WHAT THE HELL?” Poison Ivy screamed.
Our star-spangled superheroine Wonder Woman collapsed with exhaustion as the cruel tickle-torture finally came to an end. She sweated profusely, her chest heaved up and down as she panted to catch her breath, and her long, raven hair was matted to face.
“AGENT TREVOR, HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?”
“My trust Integrator 1000 overrode your computer system. Now I’ve got you were I want you. I’m sorry, but your plans of terror have come to an end.”
The villainess had a look of total shock on her face she couldn’t believe she was now in the clutches of her own plant monster. As for Wonder Woman, she had finally caught her breath as was proud to see that Steve had escaped to save the day.
“GOOD WORK, STEVE! YOU WERE ABLE TO ESCAPE! THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE! THIS MADWOMAN ALMOST TICKLED ME DEATH! COULD YOU PLEASE RELEASE ME FROM THIS THING, SWEETIE?” Wonder Woman asked.
Trevor hesitated. He saw that he had two incredibly beautiful and powerful women at his mercy and he didn’t want to pass up the rare opportunity.
“Well, not so fast, Wonder Woman,” Steve Trevor said with a mischievous grin on his face. “Now that I have two very attractive women, a powerful superheroine and an evil villainess, bound and helpless before me, how could I possibly pass up this opportunity. I may never have it again.”
Wonder Woman and Poison Ivy both panicked in their bondage. Apparently, Poison Ivy, too, was SUPER TICKLISH!
“OH MY GOD! Y-Y-YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS! YOU WOULDN’T T-T-TICKLE MY FEET, WOULD YOU STEVE! I’M EVEN MORE TICKLISH THAN WONDER WOMAN! Y-Y-YOU WOULD DRIVE ME INSANE IF YOU TICKLED MY FEET!” Poison Ivy screamed.
“STEVE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU’RE NOT GOING TO TICKLE MY FEET, ARE YOU? I’M THE GOOD GUY HERE, NOT THE VILLAIN! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO ME!” Wonder Woman shouted, feeling betrayed by her companion.
“Forgive me, Wonder Woman, but I just gotta. I’ve always wanted to tickle you two lovely ladies, and now here’s my chance to finally fulfill that fantasy.” Steve Trevor warned as he walked up to the two bound beauties with wriggling fingers. “Tickle...tickle ...tickle!”
“NOOOOOOOOOO! I SWEAR I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS, AGENT TREVOR!”
“HEY, STEVE! THIS ISN’T FUNNY! I’M TOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET!”
Ignoring their protest, Agent Steve Trevor gleefully walked up to Poison Ivy’s trapped feet and pulled off her shiny green boots to reveal a pair of peds that nearly matched the prettiness of Wonder Woman’s ticklish feet.
“OOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOOO! YIKES!”
“STEVE! PLEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE! NOOOOOOO!”
Steve Trevor then began to attack the defenseless, horribly ticklish bare feet of Poison Ivy. Alternating back and forth from her to Wonder Woman’s sensitive soles and toes. Both women threw their heads back and screamed with ticklish agony as Steve Trevor investigated every detail of their bound and ticklish bare feet, searching for special tickle spots. The two girls writhed and squirmed in their bondage, with no hope of escape, and Steve Trevor was a very happy man.
THE END

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back