• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Lists

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
You may want to check out the following movies for hot scenes:

"When the Light comes" Dir.:Stijn Coninx with Franceska Vanthielen and Joachim Kröl .Belgian 1998
"Heartbreaker" Dir: Frank Zuniga 1983 with Dawn Dunlap and Fernando Allende.
"Amores Perros" Dir:Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu with Emilio Echevarria Mexico 2000
"Gadjo Dilo" Dir: Tony Gatlif with Rona Hartner (Romanian Singer living in France) and Romain Duris France 1998
"Champagne for Two" 1987 Nicholas Campbel with Kirsten Bishop.
"American Shrimps" with Linda Hunt, Pamela Segal Christian Oliver and Laura San Giacomo.
"Night Hunt" 1993 with Stephanie Powers, Helen Shaver and Kathleen Robertson,
"The Acid House" 1998 Dir: Paul McGuigan.
"Another Nine and a Half Weeks" with Mickey Rourke and Angie Everhart 1996.

Haven't seen these mentioned in the lists- can only suppose no-one has watched them.A few are even worth watching because of the content, like Gadjo Dilo.I.d be interested to read what people post once they have seen a few.
All the best,

Welcome to the TMF, and congratulations on your first post, Mart. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hey man, thanks for posting these. I've been around for a while and have a million mainstream scenes, but other than Amore Perros (which is also a great movie!), I haven't seen any of those! Thanks alot!

Can you give a short synopsis of each scene, if it's not too much trouble? And if you can remembmer, how far into the movie it occurs?

Either way, thanks for the "leads"!

I saw Heartbreakers a couple times, used to be on TBS. Dawn Dunlap is tickled by her boyfriend about 50 minutes or so into the film. He's helping her move, it starts as a pillow fight and then he pins her and asks when's the last time someone tickled your feet? She screams "not my feet, not my feet" as he undoes her sandals and goes to town in a short closeup. She screams and twists to get away and then the shot gets wider. A good tickle fight ensues as he falls onto a mattress, she gets him briefly and then he gets her sides. The whole thing lasts 20 seconds I'm guessing, then they share some passionate looks and hold each other. The movie itself is pretty weak but this scene was worth it for me. I know this isn't the right forum, but while I was here I was hoping to hear an update on the Stocksvill story, someone a few months ago said they were working on an update, any news would be welcome. Thanks,peace....B.

Mainstream lists

Here a short description of the scenes from the above movies as requested. "Heartbeakers" has already been done- I hope I can do as well. And thanks!

"Gadjo Dilo" is a movie about a young musician who is researching traditional Rumanian Gypsy music and meets a girl in a Gypsy village-Rona Hartner, an accomplished singer in France)The music is great and the film a great experience. The scene in question on my DVD, which is French,may therefore not be the same in other editions, Comes in the second last of eight chapters. The two are by the bank of a river and she rubs his face with her foot. He grabs hold of it and begins to lick it causing her to go into all sorts of convulsions and sreams. They end up by consumating their relationship.Very sweet and sexy.
"When the Light comes" is a very beautiful movie about a young Belgian girl who follows a dream to spend a winter with a seal trapper in Spitzbergen durring months of darkness. She is resolved not to let him get in her pants, but after months of developing a relationship, she makes her move and they get it together. Again, on my german copy, in chapter 19 of 24, he licks her toes and she giggles for a while.
"Another 9 1/2 Weeks" is of the genre "erotic" without a doubt.
In the last 20 minutes or so, Mickey Rourke prepares his ultimate love-making night, cnadles, roses, the works. She lies on the bed and he caresses the bottom of her foot, which evokes a slightly ticklish, but also erotic reaction.
"American Shrimps" is about a cook-with-TV-show whose appearances take on a kind of agony-aunt function. The scene in question is about 20 minutes into the movie, where his friends at home are watching his show and Jackie Guerra, I think gets tickled on her foot by her boyfriend while romping onthe couch.
"Champagne for Two" another cook-with-TV-show story(where do I pick them up?) falls in love with carreer-mad architect. At some point they get their relationship together (about 15 minutes before the end)and he is questioning her about her relationship to her boss.When she denies that she has any vague feelings of attraction for him, he decides to tickle her to tell him the truth. All upper-body and sreams for perhaps 15 seconds.
"Night Hunt" is a thriller about 3 women whose car breaks down in a big-city gheto late at night with predictable consequeces. Stephanie Powers is tickled by her aunt right at the start of the movie while on their morning run. She implies that her aunt is past her prime, for which she is chased, sat on and tickled on the stomach.
"The Acid House" is an over-the-top movie of the "Trainspotting" genre. It has four loosely connected tales of wierd British working-class situations. In the last story, about 20 minutes from the end, Husband and wife are in bed together and attempt to have some sex at last after the birth of their ghoulish baby. The husband licks his wife's foot, who complains that it tickles.
"Amores Perros" is a really good movie with highly complicated story-line. There is a model with married lover, who returns to their appartment in plaste after a bad accident. They play a kind of staring-out game (the first one to laugh is a rotten egg- you know the kind of thing)and he runs his hand down her leg and to hr foot, which he then tickles to her extreme protests, (she finds it unfair.)

Hope this gives some idea.

Thank you thank you!! Very much, good to see some good films from around the globe that I would have maybe missed! Truly! Thanks!

*Sigh* I've posted about "Heartbreaker" at least twice, and have had that scene on tape for probably 15 years. The others, however, are new to me (Except "Another 9 1/2 weeks.")

Rxx

Although I've never seen it, I believe the movie listed as "American Shrimps" can be found under the name "Eat Your Heart Out" here in the states. It's a 1997 movie with the cast listed as above in the original post.

to htr10

You're right. I had a look on IMdB and the story and cast match exatly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back