• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SUPERHEROINE SATURDAY - Supergirl repost

Rockauthor

TMF Master
Supergirl v.s. The Tickle Bugs
(ticklish superheroine fiction)
Featuring
SUPERGIRL

On November 17th, a meteor the size of a stadium landed in the desert somewhere in Nevada. It was glowing a dull violet and it had several large pores all around it. After a period, the pores began to sweat a very thick oil-like substance, which oozed down the surface of the meteor onto the floor of the crater below.
Eventually the oily substance dispersed and began to congeal into countless individual masses where they started a gradual and astonishing metamorphosis. They first formed in-to little balls the size of cantaloupes. Then they all took on the shape of large beetles. Six pairs of long, retractable arms with twenty, slender finger-like appendages grew from their torsos. Once the aliens matured to term the highly-intelligent species instinctively had congregated and began speaking to each other in some bizarre extra-terrestrial vernacular.
Five months later...
At the Hennessey School for Girls in Chicago, Sophomores Carrie and Elizabeth lay on their beds in their dorm, talking and studying for their mid-term exams. Carrie, the tall, cute blonde lay on her stomach glancing over and running her pencil up and down over her science book; Elizabeth, the pretty brown-eyed redhead was lying on her back with hands behind her head, daydreaming.
“Who do you think is hotter, Russell Crowe or Ben Affleck?” Elizabeth asked out of the blue.
“Ben Affleck. He‘s a total cutie,” Carrie replied.
“Really? I always thought Ben Affleck’s head was shaped like Frankenstein.”
“No way! He is sooooo fine,” Carrie emphasized, flutter kicking her legs sexily behind her.
“I like Russell Crowe because he is sooooo ripped. Did you seem him in Gladiator? He was gorgeous. I’m almost positive he’d be a better lay.”
Suddenly, the girls heard a strange noise that sounded like it was getting closer with every second.
“What’s that sound?” Elizabeth inquired, frowning at Carrie.
Carrie frowned back answering, “I don’t know. Sounds like that Alfred Hitchcock movie ‘The Birds’ out there.”
The two beautiful girls both sat up and looked in the direction of their bedroom window to see what all the commotion was about.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” Carrie and Elizabeth screamed at the horrifying sight before them.
Dozens of those large, beetle-like creatures were pressed against the girls’ window, scratching their lengthy, thin, finger-like tentacles at it. Poor Carrie and Elizabeth were so terrified they couldn’t even move at first. They watched helplessly as the highly-intelligent aliens figured out a way to raise the window and easily entered the schoolgirls’ bedroom.
The girls gradually pulled out of their suspended animation and headed for the door, still screaming in terror. But before they could escape, the extra-terrestrial bugs extended their long arms and grabbed the two girls at their wrists and ankles. Carrie and Elizabeth both collapsed to the floor as the aliens held them down with their hands tight around their limbs. That was when the oversized beetles reached their other arms out and started to tickle them.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP ME! I’M BEING TICKLED!” Carrie wailed as the tickling bugs crawled under shirt and invaded her very ticklish armpits.
“HELP! HELP! HEEEEEEEEEEEELP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON’T DO THAT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEE!” Elizabeth shrieked as several tickling bugs grabbed her, pulling her shoes and socks off and attacking Elizabeth’s hyper-ticklish bare feet.
Later...
“GOOD EVENING CHICAGO. I’M DENISE ALVARADO AND THIS IS THE SIX O’ CLOCK NEWS,” said the very pretty raven-haired Latina, reading the teleprompter with a twinkle in her eye, “A BIZARRE EVENT HAS BEEN REEKING ALL HAVOC THROUGHOUT THE WINDY CITY AS HUNDREDS OF BUG-LIKE CREATURES ROAM THE STREETS, ATTACKING YOUNG, PRETTY WOMEN AND TICKLING THEM MERCILESSLY! NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE THE PHENOMENON CAME FROM, WHY THEY’RE HERE, OR WHY THEY’RE SEEKING OUT YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE WOMEN TO TICKLE TORTURE. I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU LADIES WATCHING, BUT I’M STAYING RIGHT HERE IN THIS STUDIO WHERE I’LL BE SAFE BECAUSE THIS IS ONE CHICAGO WOMAN WHO IS INCREDIBLY TICKLISH!” Denise admitted.
Meanwhile...
Linda Danvers (a.k.a. Supergirl) sat in a fold-out chair in her apartment working on her latest sculpture. Her hands were covered in clay and her project looked like the liquid metal robot from Terminator 2, half way between transforming from a puddle of water into the shape of a man. Linda carefully wiped the sweat off her forehead with the clean part of her forearm; she let out an exhausted and frustrated sigh as she tried to remember her art teacher’s cliched advice about cutting off all the parts that don’t look like a horse... or something like that.
Linda heard a knock on the door.
“Who is it?”
“It’s me. Priscilla,” answered Linda’s high-strung, busy body friend and neighbor.
“I’m coming,” replied the brown-haired hottie, reaching for an old rag to clean her hands. She went over to open the door with rag in hand, using it to turn the knob.
Immediately the single, Plain-Jane Priscilla barged in like a flash flood breaking down a dam.
“Linda, I came over here as soon as I heard.”
“Heard what? What’s going on?”
“Oh sweetie, haven’t you been watching the news?” Priscilla inquired, frowning at the girl as if she ought to be ashamed of herself for not being informed. Then the neurotic young woman ran passed Linda like an NFL wide receiver and turned on her television set.
The two women both grabbed a chair and scooted up to the TV to watch with wide eyes as that sexy Latina anchorgirl Denise Alvarado explained: “MORE INCIDENCES OF THE DREADED TICKLE BUG PHENOMENON CONTINUE TO PLAGUE THE CITY. IN THE LAST TWENTY-FOUR HOURS THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF SCORES OF TICKLE BUGS INVADING GYMS, OFFICE BUILDINGS, COLLEGE DORMITORIES, AND HIGH RISE APARTMENTS, ATTACKING BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG WOMEN AND TICKLE-TORTURING THEM MERCILESSLY. A THIRTY-EIGHT YEAR-OLD HOUSEWIFE WAS ATTACKED IN HER OWN HOME THIS AFTERNOON AS SIX TICKLE BUGS CAME IN THROUGH AN OPEN WINDOW, WRESTLED HER TO THE GROUND, AND TICKLED HER UNDER HER ARMS FOR OVER AN HOUR. OOH! MY GOODNESS! A CHILL JUST RAN UP MY SPINE. I DON’T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT, THAT’S MY MOST TICKLISH SPOT. ANYWAY, AT LEAST SEVENTY OR MORE BIKINI-CLAD GIRLS ENJOYING SPRING BREAK WERE BOMBARDED BY A GANG OF THE TICKLING CREATURES. SOME GOT AWAY TO SAFETY BUT MOST ENDURED CRUEL TICKLING ON THEIR FRESHLY PEDICURED BARE FEET AND SUPER SENSITIVE BELLY BUTTONS. THIS TERRORIZED COMMUNITY ANXIOUSLY AWAITS THE IMMINENT INTERVENTION FROM OUR BELOVED SUPERGIRL. BUT WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS SUPERGIRL? SUPERGIRL, WE NEED YOU! PLEASE, COME TO OUR RESCUE!”
Linda Danvers was absolutely stunned at the news. Her mouth was just as wide open as her eyes, and as dry as cotton. A chill ran down her spine and her toes curled locked in the cutest little way. Tickling bugs? Why does it have to be tickling bugs? She thought. Her alter-ego Supergirl had taken on many bizarre and powerful foes in her career: that criminal mastermind Lex Luthor, the colossal, intelligent gorilla Grod, the acid spewing Chemo, and a host of many other crafty, Kryptonite wielding thugs and rogues who were eventually conquered.
But for some reason this new menace terrified her like never before. Linda had always been EXTREMELY TICKLISH, and knowing that she had to confront these tickling bugs as Supergirl made her a thousand times more ticklish. This was one challenge that Linda truly dreaded.
“Linda, honey. I’m scared. Can I stay with you ‘til this is all over? I don’t want to be alone right now,” said Priscilla.
“Sure, of ‘course. We need to stay together and protect each other ‘til Supergirl comes to our rescue,” replied Linda Danvers, pondering what her next move would be.
All of a sudden that strange mumbling noise surrounded the two women who instinctively clutched each other and started shaking from their fright.
“It’s them! It’s the tickle bugs!” Priscilla screamed.
Before they knew it the hyper-intelligent tickle bugs had entered Linda Danvers apartment by picking the lock on the front door with their skillful digits.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” Priscilla shrieked as she and Linda jumped out of their seats and tried to make a run for it.
But Priscilla’s efforts to escape were quickly proven to be useless when four tickle bugs stretched out their ever nimble appendages and grabbed the young woman. They easily tackled her to the ground, stretched her in spread-eagle position, and immediately began a ticklish exploration of her sensitive and vulnerable body.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAP! OH! OH! OH! NOOOOOOOOOOO! DON’T TICKLE MEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”
Then four more tickle bugs went for Linda Danvers but the powerful Krypton-native narrowly fled the clutches of the alien creatures. The determined girl headed for a nearby window, which she opened up and climbed out onto the fire escape; she then leaped into the air and took off flying.
Like the colorful stages of an exploding firework, The brown-haired female form of Linda Danvers swiftly turned into the blonde-haired costume-clad form of SUPERGIRL.
“I’ve got to find the source of the tickling bugs,” Supergirl said out loud.
Supergirl felt bad for leaving Priscilla in the ominous hands of those horrible tickle bugs, but she had to abandon her friend momentarily in an effort to save ALL the tickle-tortured women of the city from the alien enemies.
As Supergirl flew across the sky she witnessed a city in peril, infested with the terrible tickle bug nightmare: a group of high school cheerleaders were spread out on the football field getting their underarms savagely tickled, a sexy, black stripper was held down in the back seat of her convertible as tickle bugs mercilessly stroked the smooth soles of her bare feet, and even a bus carrying twelve nuns succumb to the assault of the tickling wonders.
Supergirl used her X-ray vision to detect the trail of the tickle bugs and locate the source of their genesis. With her Faster Than A Speeding Bullet velocity, Supergirl found the area in the Nevada desert where the tickle bug meteor had crashed. There, the beautiful superheroine was confronted by an army those enormous beetle-like creatures who looked to be discussing amongst each other, perhaps planning their next attack.
The majestic Supergirl landed right in front of the critters, poised in a heroic stance. On impulse the tickle bugs launched a strike against the ready superheroine who easily tore through the grasping buggers tossing them like rag dolls when they reached out their arms and tried to take her down.
But then much to Supergirl’s surprise another gang of those super-intelligent tickling bugs came at the blonde marvel with long ribbons of shiny green-like matter. Then it all dawned on her:
OH NO! NOT KRYPTONITE! HOW COULD THEY HAVE KNOWN ABOUT MY WEAKNESS? Supergirl thought, gulping hard.
And before she could protest any further, the tickle bugs had wrapped the Kryptonite ribbons around Supergirl’s wrists and ankles and forced her down on her back in a spread-eagle position. Slowly, the tickle bugs removed Supergirl’s shiny red boots and pulled up her shirt that proudly displayed that world famous “S” across her chest. Once again the tickle bugs extended their extremities and scratched, poked, and squeezed all over the superheroine’s weakened and exceptionally ticklish body.
Supergirl went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! OH! DON’T TICKLE! DON’T TICKLE! DON’T TICKLE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! OH! OH! THAT TICKLES! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAP! OH! OH! OHOO HOOHOOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! OH! STOP! STOP! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH!”
Supergirl shrieked and cackled and writhed and squirmed as those mischievous and crafty tickle bugs sought out her most ticklish spots. Even though her tolerances to the Kryptonite were higher than her male counterpart’s, she still grew weaker as the tickle-torture went on. Supergirl struggled to use any bit of strength she had left to fight off the tickle bugs.
Then in an act of desperation, Supergirl drew her last remnants of energy from within her being and used her trusty heat vision to warm the ground around her to uncomfortably high temperatures. Immediately the extra-terrestrial ticklers screamed and scattered like roaches suddenly introduced to a kitchen light, escaping the burning sensations underneath their feet.
Our beloved Supergirl (who was immune to the intense heat) was at last released from the clutches of the tickling creeps. She gasped to catch her breath and regain her super power. Her lovely blonde hair was matted to her lovely face and she was curled up in a fetal position.
Supergirl stood up and used her super cold breath to freeze the giant meteor. Then with a great big punch the superheroine shattered the meteor thus destroying the earth home of the tickle bugs. Soon the entire population of tickling bugs died off and withered away like dry twigs.
Later...
“THE HOPELESSLY TICKLISH WOMEN OF THE WINDY CITY CAN BE AT EASE ONCE AGAIN NOW THAT OUR BELOVED SAVIOR SUPERGIRL HAS RESCUED US FROM THE FORMIDABLE TICKLE BUGS BY LOCATING THE NEST OF THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL SCOUNDRELS AND DESTROYING THEIR LIFE SUPPORT. THANK YOU, SUPERGIRL...WHEREVER YOU ARE.” the Latina anchorgirl said, smiling into the camera.
Linda Danvers was curled up in a blanket on her couch in her apartment, drinking a cup of ginseng tea and watching the attractive Latin woman deliver that sentiment on television. The brown-haired young woman was glad she was able to conquer her own weakness of being ticklishness and save the women of Chicago from the tickle bugs.
THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back