• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Tickling, Yes That Means This Is A True Story...

chode

4th Level Red Feather
wELL, LETS JUST SAY THAT LATELY I HAVE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH VOLUNTEERS FOR TICKLING, GREAT PROBLEM TO HAVE. bUT LAST NIGHT A READ HEAD I MET CAME OVER TO HANG OUT. aND WE WERE WATCHING TV AND THE USUALY, TALKING AND ALL THAT JAZZ. Well she mentioned how she was great at giving massages and she new i worked out all the time so offered so nicely to rub my shoulder/back. She had me sit on the couch inbetween her legs. She put her legs around me kinda in my lap, between my legs. Good lord, could i ask for a better situation? So i started to massage her feet, nice and soft, very cute soles. So i did a tester and ran a finger up her sole. She went nuts, like tickle video model nuts. She kept laughing and squirming and srunching her feet even after i had moved my finger away, but she didnt remove her feet from my lap, she was into it. She told me that her feet are deathly ticklish, well smooth move, now i wont tickle them any more.........right, and a fat man doesnt sweat! So she continued massaging my back and shoulders, which was great by the way, and i continued to rub her feet, tickling here and there, not too bad, because i was more into her rubbing my back, i didnt want to interupt it! But when she was ready to go i still had her feet in my lap with her sitting behind me. So i put them in the "arm pit stocks." I really hope you all can figure that one out for yourselves. So i had her ankles locked in and just went to town on those soft soles of hers. She literally was screaming and laughing, she said "stop your neighbors will hear!" Well i informed her when you live in a place likemine, they do sound proof them to an extent, i can blast my stereo andmy neighbors not hear it! So she was like oh shit! And i continued to tickled her feet while she thrashed aoround and screamed and laughed. I have never ever seen or tickled a girl as ticklish as she is. It was so much fun, and she was all over but couldnt get away. She was saying "im so pissed your so strong! i cant get my ankels out!" Well , um, thats the point cutie. So i tickled her feet like this for about 8 minutes or so and let her go. She was just breathing and gigling hard after i stopped. But she said that she did like it, and today at work she called me to see if i was going to be home tonight. So its round two tonight. WOHOO! Ill post what happens tonight if she makes it over after she gets out of work.
Im notmuch of a story teller i dont think. Was that enough description? Her measuremeants are this, she is like 5-5, 120lbs, long red hair, natural red head. Creamy white skin, not albino white. And for the foot fans, size 6.5-7 feet.

You all have no idea..........ill post the remnants of what took place this evening this weekend, im too tired, i need to go to bed. P. Ashley, think it sounds like fun? Comeon and try me......

Yeah right lol my feet are extremely ticklish so it would be horrible haha... :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back