• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pursuit - part one

Knife-X

TMF Novice
-
-
-

Snatch and run, it was always Rachaels favourite form of theft. Of course, if you ever saw her, you'd be surprised to think that she was a criminal at all. A pretty, 20 year old redhead with a pale, lightly freckled face was hardly a candidate for repeated robbery. But she got a buzz out of it, and had never been caught so far. She wasnt a bad person though, in fact she was quite shy and always very polite. Sure, the department store workers got a bit suspicious sometimes, but she just flashed them a smile, and they ignored her. It wasnt a good haul she got today though, just some perfume and a whiskey set. Still, it was better than nothing, and at least she got away.

She always preffered to travel by taxi whenever possible, she thought having a car of her own would make her easier to track. She had rin a few blocks away from the store now, and was certain she had lost the security. Now all she needed was a taxi. Fortunate that there was one just around the corner, she didnt even have to hail it, the cab stopped right next to her. Rachael opened the door and hopped in. She breathed a sigh of releif and spoke to the driver. She thought there was something odd about a young, brunette driving a shoddy looking cabm but didnt enquire about it.

'Hey, could you just take me to the station please?'

The female driver turned to her

'Ah, you are Rachael correct? Just a second, this shouldnt take long'

Rachael heard a short hiss, before all became black. She didnt even have time to realise that she had been hit with knockout gas. She was unconscious throughout the whole drive to the huge warehouse. When she woke up, whe was seated in a pure white cell. She was still wearing her sleeveless top, blue jeans and sandals from before, but the stuff she had stolen was gone. Damn, she was really looking forward to that whiskey. Suddenly, the driver from the cab stepped in front of her. As rachael looked at her, she guessed she must have been about 25. SHe had light brown hair and was clothed entirely in a black catsuit, which reminded Rachael of a sci-fi film she saw once. Rachael sighed and spoke to her

'Okay, okay, I surrender, I did it. And when did the cops start using knockout gas?'

The woman laughed

'Cops? Oh, we arnt cops. We're a vigilanyte group called the wardens, who pick up petty criminals the police cant handle. My names Tess, but there are about 30 of us, and you're in our hidden base. Cool, huh?'

Vigilantes. Rachael suddenly wished she was with the cops

'Wha...what are you going to do to me?'

Tess smiled at her

'Well, we're actually going to let you go free, provided you answer this one question correctly'

Rachel looked at Tess, confused

'And the question is?'

'Are you ticklish?'

Rachael thought for a second, and then decided to answer truthfully

'Yes, im very tickish, all over'

Tess smiled

'Perfect answer. If you would have said no, we'd have just handed you over to the cops'

Rachael sighed in releif

'So, can I go now?'

'Well, in a way, yes'

Rachael was getting scared again

'What do you mean in a way?'

Tess started walking around in front of the cell

'You see, whenever we catch someone, we play this little game with them. Just outside our base is a car with a set of keys in. If you can get to the car and escape, then you can go free.'

'...and if I get caught?'

'Then I tie you up and tickle you, then you can go free'

Rachael thought for a second

'And if I refuse?'

'Then I tickle you until you agree to it'

A few seconds of silence passed

'Well, it seems I dont have a choice'

Tess unlocked the door to Rachael cell

'Good, but first follow me. Theres a job I need to do first'

Rachael followed Tess to a room. Before Rachael even walked in, she could hear the hysterical laughter of two young women in there. Walking into the room, she saw a rather strange sight.

Tied to a large X-frame, there was a young woman in her mid 20s with shoulder length black hair and wearing a bikini being tickled on the ribs by another woman of the approximate same age. The strange thing was, the woman being tickled seemed to be immensly enjoying it. Tied to a T shaped table, there was a 19 year old blonde having her underarms stroked with a feather. She was obviously trying to resist the tickling, with very little sucess. Sitting with her bare feet in stocks was a beutiful japanese girl. She was not being tickled, but seemed to be waiting for Tess. As Tess entered the room, all eyes turned towards her. Tess smiled Rachael

'First Id better inroduce you to all of our little tickle victims here. At the moment youre the only criminal we have here, all of these people are wardens like me'

Tess and Rachael walked up to the brunette on the X-frame

'Rachael, this is Monica. Monica, this is Rachael. Monica here is the only Warden who actually likes being tickled. She spends most of her time here'

Monica was now taking a break from being tickled, but was still tied to the frame

'Hey Rachael. So, youre the next victim, are you? Dont worry, it isnt as bad as it looks!'

The tickler once again lunged and Monicas ribs, leaving Monica in helpless, but enjoyable laughter

'HAHAHAHA! Hey, Rach AHAHAHA Rachael, I'll HEHEHEHE see you laterHAHAHAHA'

Tess nodded towards the blonde who was having her armpits feathered

'See the blonde? Thes a trainee. Whenever someone joins, they need to go through a little test. First they need to be tickled all over in order to determine their ticklish spots. Then they get tickled in that area for a VERY long time. Its kind of an initiation, and its also handy when a warden needs to be punished'

Tess grinned at walked towards the japanese girl, who was looking impatient

'And THAT is where we come to you Amy. Oh dear, let a prisoner escape last week, did we? Well, at least we have your ticklish feet to make up for it'

Amy sighed

'Listen Tess, I havnt got time for this. Just tickle me and let me go, okay?'

Tess picked up a nearby feather duster

'If you insist'

Tess began tickling the soles of Amys feet with the duster. The once impatient Amy was now lost in ticklish laughter.

'HAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHE! Tess, when AHAHAHAHA, you let a prisoner escaAHAHAHA escape, youre gonna payahaaHAHAHAHA'

Tess suddenly turned to Rachael

'Ohh, sorry, how selfish of me. Do you want to try?'

Tess removed the feathers from Amys feet, and started stroking a fingernail along her sole, causing slower laughter. Tess held out the duster for rachael to take. Rachael was unsure however

'Err...no, im fine thanks...'

Tess grinned slyly

'Tickle her feet with this, or you'll regret it'

Tess stroked the duster at amys bare toes, which briefly made her hop in the air. Rachael grudgingly accepted the duster, and began tickling amys feet

'HAHAHAHA! When you, HEHEHEHEHE, when you get AHAHAHAHAHAm caught, im gonna HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA love watching you HEHEHEHE squirm, HAHAHAHA'

Tess grinned again at Rachael

'Tell me Rachael, whats your most ticklish spot? I mean, for when we catch you'

Rachael was defiant

'Im not telling you. No way am I gonna let you tickle me in one place'

Tess didnt need to ask again. She nodded, and the other two tickers moved towards Rachael. Monica smirked

'Ohhh, now youre gonna get it!'

The two ticklers leaped on Rachael and pinned her to the grounds. somehow managing to hold her ankles and wrists in place. Tess walked towards her, holding the feather duster

'Well well, where first? Ohh, I know!'

Tess slipped off Rachaels sandals

'Now, im going to ask one more time. Where is your most ticklish spot?'

Rachael sighed

'Tickle me as much as you want, im not gonna tell you'

'Oh, okay then'

The feathers began to move towards Rachaels feet. They didnt even arrive, and she was still giggling with ticklish anticipation. Suddenly, another warden entered the room, and Tess stopped. New new warden spoke

'Tess, stop messing around and get her on the chase. Remember, lateness means a ten minute tickle, and I think we all remember what a ticklish tummy you have, dont we?'

With these words, the warden left. Tess sighed, embarrassed.

'Okay then, lets get you to the chase corridor'

Rachael reached for her sandals, but was stopped

'Im sorry, barefoot only'

Rachael gulped

'Why?'

'Oh, youll see. Lets just say youre gonna find the chase a whole bundle of laughs. But dont worry, we'll be letting you go soon anyway'

Rachael shuddered. She was REALLY begginging to wish she was caught by the cops. At least THEY didnt try and tickle you.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back