• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven and Beastboy (Teen Titans)

foosboy

TMF Poster
Raven’s Test

Raven was hovering above the floor in her room meditating when Beastboy entered.

“Ummm, whatcha doin Raven?” Beastboy said scratching his head.

Raven didn’t move not even opening her eyes, “Meditating what does it look like?”

“You spend an awful lot time meditating.” Beastboy coaxed her.

“Lucky for you! If I didn’t then I wouldn’t be able to control my emotions and you would be on the endangered species list for coming into my room.” Raven said.

“I don’t see that it’s working? I mean I see you loose your temper all the time.” Beastboy said crossing his arms and turning away from her.

“I NEVER LOOSE MY TEMPER!” Raven yelled standing over Beastboy’s shoulder. Huffing and puffing, her face dark red.

“Oh! Kinda like now?” Beastboy grinned.

“I am in complete control and there is nothing that can make me loose my temper.” Raven calmed down and glared at Beastboy.

“Is that so? Well then how about a little test?” Beastboy smiled and looked over his shoulder at Raven.

“I don’t have to prove myself to you.” Raven said.

“No, no not at all but we all know….” Beastboy was cut off.

“If I go through with your stupid test will you get out of my room and leave me alone?” Raven growled.

“Yep! I promise.” Beastboy smiled evily. *haha she is falling for it*

“Well lets get this over with. Whats your test?” Raven rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

“Step this way my lady.” Beastboy said as he bowed and motioned toward her bed.

Raven walked over to her bed. Her arms were still crossed and an irritated look on her face. “Ok genius what now?”

“Just lay down on your stomach and let your feet hang over the bed.” Beastboy said trying to control his excitement.
Raven laid down and let her feet hang off the end of the bed. She propped her head up and looked back at him. “Is this really necessary?”

“Just relax.” Beastboy said as he sat down at the foot of the bed almost disappearing from Ravens sight. “Now just remember you have to keep your temper. This will be a true test to see if all that meditating is just a waist of time.”

“Fine, whatever.” Raven said.

Beastboy reached up and grabbed the heals of Raven’s boots. Pulling back and down they slid easily off Raven’s small size 5 feet.

“Hey!!!” Raven shouted.

“Temper, temper remember.” Beastboy smiled as he looked over Raven’s smooth feet. He took note of her cute little toes.

“So what now?” Raven annoyingly said.

“This!” Beastboy ran a finger up from under Raven’s toes to her heal.

“AAAAAHHHH!!!! DON’T DO THAT!” Raven shouted as she pulled her sensitive feet up.

“Now, now, see your loosing your temper already.” Beastboy said. “Now put your feet back down. Part of this test is that you can’t pull away.”

*Oh no! You must be joking. How did I let him trick me into this. My feet are way too ticklish* Raven thought to herself. “Hmmmrrrmmpphhh. I am not loosing my temper but you didn’t say anything about tickling my feet.” Raven lowered her feet back.

“If I told you, you would have not agreed.” Beastboy said. “Now no pulling away.”

“Ok, ok I got it lets just get this over with so you will leave me alone.” Raven said angrily.

Beastboy smiled evilly as he began lightly stoking his fingers from her heal down her arches and over the sides of Raven’s wiggling feet.

Raven stiffened and bit her lip trying not to give into the laughter swelling inside of her.

“Hmmm so far so good. But that was way too easy.” Beastboy said. His fingernails began raking and flickering back and forth across Raven’s soles.

“HHHRRRMMMPPHHHAHAHA” Raven started giggling as the tickling sensation grew. She wiggled her feet back and forth but that only seemed to intensify the feeling on her soft soles.

“Your pretty good but how about this?” Beastboy said. He turned into a peacock and began using his feathers skillfully tracing around Raven’s heals and down her soles to the balls of her feet.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHA OK ENOUGH HAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHA” Raven laughed. Her face turning red as she grabbed the covers of the bed tight trying to cover one foot with the other.

“Stop? But I’m just getting started.” Beastboy said evilly as he began running his feathers over and in between Raven’s wiggling toes.

“NOOOOO HEHEHEHEHEHE NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOES HEHEHEHEHE I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHA STAND IT HEHEHEHEHE.” Raven screamed with laughter pulling the covers to her. She began rocking back and forth on the bed trying to keep her knees locked and not move her feet.

“Raven I never guessed your feet was so pretty and soft. Not to mention how ticklish they are.” Beastboy giggled as he turned into a snake and wrapped around poor Raven’s ankles. He started using his tongue. Licking and flicking on her arches.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HEHEHEHEHE IT HEHEHEHE TICKLES SO HAHAHAHAHAHA MUCHHAHAHAHAHAH” Raven laughed loudly as she began rolling around on the bed. Her body bucking.

“Why sssstop, thisssss isssss sssso muchhhhh funn” Beastboy hissed before running his thin pointy tongue in between and around Raven’s scrunching toes.

“WWWHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HEHEHEHEHE STOP HAHAHAHA.” Raven thrashed on the bed wildly. Tears streaming from her eyes as she began gasping for breath.

“If I would have known you was so ticklish I would have done this a long time ago.” Beastboy said turning into a gorilla. He held Raven’s ankles tight using his fingers to tickle Raven’s soles as fast as he can.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHA STAND HEHEHEHEHE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HEHEHEHEHE.” Raven screamed laughing. Her whole body shaking violently as she pounded the bed with her fists.

“So you admit that I am right?” Beastboy taunted her letting his fingers saw in between Raven’s small soft toes.

“WHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA YES HAHAHAHAHA I HEHEHEHEHE GIVE HAHAHAHAHA” Raven screamed as she couldn’t take the tickling on her sensitive feet anymore.

*VVWWRRRAAARRPPPPP* Beastboy was blown across the room and smashed into the wall. Raven levitated in the air. Her face soaked with tears and her body quivering as she giggled uncontrollably. Falling to the bed she transformed just before passing out.

Beastboy sat on the floor rubbing his head. “Awh man that’s gonna leave a mark but it sure was worth it.”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back