• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities you'd LIKE to meet

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
A while back I started a thread about famous people we've met. In the same vein, who would you spend an hour with if you could? (And I'm not talking about spending an hour tickling some starlet or something like that. Just who would you like to meet and talk with.)

I would probably say George Lucas. The man is as committed to his storytelling as I am, which is probably why mine tend to get lengthy with set-up. He's the modern-day Tolkien, having created an entire universe within his own mind. Never compromising in the telling of his tale, he didn't write the stories based on what technology would allow him to do, but rather created technology to tell the story he'd already chosen.

I'd love to get inside that mind for an hour or so and see where the mythology that I've come to love came from. How he came up with something so outlandish, yet so close to reality at the same time.

What about you?

I had a dream a few months ago that I was a reporter at a news conference where the Beatles -- all four -- were announcing their reunion. In the dream, I tentatively raised my hand, and asked the obvious: "Umm...I...um...have a question for....John?"

If we're restricted to contemporary celebs, then I'd pick Rudy Giuliani, and not just because of his performance since 9/11. He had a way of pricking gasbags and kicking whiners in the butt that was refreshing.

If we can use a time machine, there are several:
1)A British Army officer named Richard Meinerzhagen (d. 1969)
2)William Ewart Fairbairn, the Assistant Police Commissioner of Shanghai, China from the 1920's to 1940. (d. about 1960)
3)Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic explorer (d. about 1925)
4)Frederick Selous, explorer and ivory hunter (d. 1916)
5)Sir Richard Francis Burton, 19th Century explorer (d. about 1875)

Look them up - fascinating characters.

Strelnikov

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back