• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witch Hunter Robin Trapped

foosboy

TMF Poster
Robin Trapped

Robin went to the abandon shack at the end of the pier while the rest of STN-J split up to search for clues about the cult.

“This is the place.” Robin said to herself as she opened the door and stepped inside.

“Just as I thought.” She saw a circle burnt into the wooden floor. Inside the circle she noticed a pyramid and inside of it was the eye of Osiris. Around the inside of the circle were inscribed the names of ancient gods and demons. She entered the circle and knelt down folding her black dress under her and sat back on her boots.

“Exorium Tibirous Xaevin.” She began to chant and the circle started to glow. Wind started to swirl in the small shack as Robin continued chanting.

She knew she should not have gone there alone and after not sleeping for over 24 hours, but she also knew this was the only way to get the answers they needed. “Reoma Verbra Sactom Inlasig.”
She continued slowing ever quicker as she exhausted her energy until she collapsed from sheer exhaustion.

Robin awoke to a tugging on her leg. She opened her eyes to see a large human like figure pulling on her ankle. “What? GRRRRMMMPPP.” She grunted and instinctively kicked at the figure trying to pull her leg away.

The figure jumped back then laughed evilly in a low tone that sounded like multiple voices at once.

Robin tried to pull her legs back but was held tightly in place. “Huh?” She said. “Oh no I must have fell asleep and broke the circle.”

“That’s right.” The figure said. “You know the law, while inside the circle you are protected for nothing can pass within. But what is within can pass without.”

“Who are you? And what are you doing here?” Robin asked nervously.

“You are the one that called me by activating the circle.” The figure said as he looked her over.

“Then prepare to be banished.” Robin said and started to chant.

“Haha. Stupid girl. You must be completely inside the circle for that to work.” The figure laughed at her.

Robin sat there thinking of any way to banish the figure. “Then how is it I can get rid of you?” She asked.

“Since you can not command me to complete a task then I will choose my own task. And when it is completed to my satisfaction then I shall leave and you will be free.” The figure laughed, glaring at her evilly.

“Then choose your task so you can go!” Robin said. Thinking of what it may be and how she could fix what would inevitably be very bad for someone.

The figure stepped up to the barrier. “Then I shall choose!” He said while sitting down staring at Robin, a twisted smile curled on his lips.

Robin was becoming scared as she sat facing the figure. “What is it? What could he possibly choose? And why is he still here?” She said to herself.

The figure’s gaze moved from Robin’s pretty face down to her boots that were outside of the barrier trapping her legs there. He leaned in and raked his fingers down the center of Robin’s boots burning through the strings.

“Hey! What do you think your doing?” Fear gripped Robin as her eyes widened.

“I have chosen.” The figure said. Grabbing her thin size 6 boots and pulling them off revealing the black socks covering her dainty feet.

“Oh my god!!! What is he doing???” Robin thought to herself. “Stop that! Give me back my boots!” She fearfully protested.

“Haha I don’t think so, they are mine now to do with as I please.” He grabs the tips of her socks and pulls them sharply off. “Just like your pretty little feet.”

“NO!!!!” Robin shouted. Only she knew about the extreme ticklishness of her feet and her fear of being tickled. “Leave my feet alone!” She protested trying desperately to pull her feet back into the circle.

“I have been looking forward to this for a long time Robin. I have watched as you pamper your feet every night keeping them soft and smooth. Your pretty little toes short and pudgy. And how you hate long toenails.” The figure said to her as he studied her feet.

Robin cringed inside as a knot formed in her stomach in anticipation of what was to come. She bit her lip and held her breath. Scrunching her cute little toes and covering one foot with the other. “Don’t you dare! Leave my feet alone!” Was all she could get out before feeling his claw like fingers attacking her sensitive soles.

“Haha when I am done with you Robin you will be mine forever.” The figure laughed letting his fingers wiggle up and down along Robin’s thin soft soles.

“NOOOOOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TICKLING HEHEHEHEHEHEHE MY HAHAHAHAHAH FEET HEHEHEHEHEHE.” Robin burst into laughter at the first lightest touch on her sensitive soles. She wiggled her feet and pushed his fingers off of one foot with the other, only for that one to be tickled.

“So soft. So warm. So pretty. I think I will keep you forever.” He said stroking his fingers back and forth under Robin’s wiggling toes.

Robin already gasping for breath. Her face beet red and tears dripping down her cheeks. “AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HEHEHEHEHE PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I CANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAND HAHAHAHAHAH IT HEHEHEEHEHEHE.” She thrashed around inside the circle. Her sensitive feet frantically wiggling under his tormenting fingers.

“Let us test your toes shall we!” The figure tauntingly laughed as he began pushing and twisting his long fingers in and out from in between Robin’s small toes.

“WWHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO HAHAHAHAHAH NOT HAHAHAHAHAHA MY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TOESSSSS AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Robin screamed as his finger stroked in between her toes. Her body shaking and spasing uncontrollably laughing and giggling as she gasped short breaths between laughter.

The figure continued tickling Robin’s cute little toes reveling in her laughter and her soft feet.

“PLEASE AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE HEHEHEHEHEHE ANY HEHEHEHEHEHE MORE HAHAHAHAHAHA.” Robin screamed one last time before passing out. Even though the figure continued to tickle her soft little feet for a minute or two after she passed out, Robin’s body lay quivering on the floor. Her legs shaking with ticklish spasms still running up and down, and she continued to smile and giggle laying in a pool of tears.

“I will see you again soon my dear. I will not give up the opportunity to do this again.” The figure departed and the energy in the circle faded.

Fin

I think that can be arranged. *Flips through his index of idea's* Yep here it is. lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back