• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street Chapter 33 – “Attitude Adjustment”

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
By Strelnikov
Copyright 2004 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Stephanie Miklajcyk
Stephanie will be a Senior at Tieson City High School this fall – she has just turned 18. She’s tall, drop-dead gorgeous, with a beautiful face, flawless fair skin, long, silky light brown hair, green eyes, an hourglass figure and long, shapely legs. She’s insanely ticklish, and regards that as her greatest weakness.

Ashley Curtis
A.K.A Beauty Queen. Tall and shapely, 19 yrs old, long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Her mother started entering her in beauty pageants and contests as soon as she could walk. She lives with her mom, a former beauty queen herself, who always showers Ashley with positive influence on how beautiful she is. Ashley and her mother moved to Tickle Street about a year ago. Ashley has extremely ticklish feet, and her tickle laugh is as lovely as the rest of her.

Morgan Ernst
A.K.A. Girl Genius. She’s 19, medium height, slender, with curly brown hair and soft brown eyes. She gets straight A’s in all subjects. She’s fairly new in town, her family moved to Tieson City at the beginning of the previous summer. She’s extremely ticklish. Because of a horrible experience in her former town, she had a deathly fear of tickling – but her neighbors cured that!

Angie Fontana
Angie is 18, another upcoming Senior at TCHS. She has the same beauty queen look as her friend Stephanie – an exceptionally beautiful girl, tall and shapely, with long dark hair, dark brows and lashes and brown eyes. Her skin is tanned and flawless. She’s also exceptionally ticklish – an ideal combination.

Kelly McGuire
Kelly is 18. She’s as beautiful as her friends and TCHS classmates Angie and Stephanie – tall, Rubenesque, with long coppery red hair, a beautiful face, and that perfect skin only redheads have, so fair that it seems almost translucent. Her eyes are deep blue, almost indigo. She’s horribly ticklish, and great fun to tickle.

Emily MacDonald
Emily is a fiery red-head, a petite girl with wavy shoulder-length hair and bright green eyes. The fact that she survived a major car wreck was near-miraculous. She’s a little older than her classmates – she missed a year of school after the wreck. She and her widowed father moved to Tickle Street last year. She’s super-ticklish, and that’s her greatest weakness, she feels that it makes her too girly and weak.

Rachel Griffin
Rachel is 25 years old. She has shoulder-length fiery red hair, a crooked grin, fair skin and a fit and shapely body. Her eyes are jade green – they twinkle with merriment. She’s smart and tough, but tickle her and she’s helpless. She’s originally from Georgia, but settled in Tieson City after sharing an adventure with Ashley Curtis and her beauty queen friends. She’s close friends with the younger girls.

Amanda Mason
Amanda is a little cutie, just turned 18 years old, a petite girl with a trim and shapely figure. She stands an inch or so over five feet tall in her bare feet. She has curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, dark brows and long, dark lashes. She’s Rachel’s apartment roommate, new to Tieson City, and will start at TCHS as a Senior in the fall. She loves to tickle and be tickled. She’s impossible not to like.

Two hours after she clocked in, Stephanie Miklajcyk was more than ready for a break. This job at Fourbucks Coffee wasn’t bad. The place was in the food court at Squander Mall, so it was a great venue for people-watching. But unfortunately, it didn’t pay very well, so the turnover rate was high. Stephanie had only been working here a few months, but already she was one of the old hands.

Stephanie was tall, drop-dead gorgeous, with long, silky light brown hair, green eyes, a beautiful face, flawless fair skin, an hourglass figure and long, shapely legs. All too many truly beautiful girls are stuck on themselves. Stephanie wasn’t a bit like that – she regarded her exceptional beauty as a gift from God, and accepted it with gratitude and humility. She was a genuinely nice person with a sunny, open and friendly personality.

Since she was an old hand, she had been assigned the task of training a new employee. That should have been easy enough – there was no rocket science involved. The most difficult part, as always, had been the “people” part.

Brandon Wolfson was only 16, and working his first real job. He was a skinny kid with an unruly shock of rusty-red hair, hands and feet that seemed too big for the rest of him, a mouth full of railroad tracks, and a face like a pepperoni pizza. He was above-average bright but socially inept. Writer P. J. O’Rorke, in his National Lampoon days, had described Brandon’s sort as “the kind of kid who builds model airplanes and jerks off.”

Stephanie knew how intimidating her perfect beauty could be to someone like Brandon. She had gone to considerable effort to get him to feel at ease with her. Now, after two hours on the job, he was starting to loosen up and treat her like a regular person. That was progress of a sort, she thought. Maybe in another day or two...

“I’ll have a garlic-orange-pesto latte,” a voice said, interrupting her thoughts.

“Ashley! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” Stephanie said. “Hi, Morgan.”

Ashley Curtis had the same beauty queen look as her friend Stephanie – an exceptionally beautiful girl, tall and shapely, with shoulder length blonde hair, flawless tanned skin and bright blue eyes. They had shared an adventure not long ago, and were the closest of friends.

Morgan Ernst was a pretty girl, about medium height, slender, with curly brown hair and soft brown eyes. She worked at the mall bookstore. Stephanie didn’t know her well at all, but not from lack of trying. Stephanie had tried to be friendly, but Morgan had blown her off, not always politely.

“Can you take a break?” Ashley asked. “Let’s talk about our gathering tonight.”

“Sure – I’ll buy you a cup of coffee. Anything for you, Morgan?”

Morgan ignored her, turned to Brandon. She already had her money out. “I’ll have a cup of plain Folger’s, one sugar,” she said.

Brandon turned to Stephanie in confusion. “Can we do that?” he asked.

“Far end of the counter. It’s coded “Other” in the register,” Stephanie said. “I’m sorry – I’ve been rude. Brandon, meet Ashley and Morgan.”

“Hi,” he said shyly, and quickly went to get Morgan’s coffee.

Stephanie got two more coffees for herself and Ashley, and went to the register.

“I’ll pay for it myself,” Morgan said in a tight voice.

Stephanie opened her mouth, then closed it again. Morgan’s reaction bothered her, but this was neither the time nor the place to work it out. She took the money, paid for the other two coffees herself, then came around the counter and had a seat with the others at one of the food court tables.

“Eight of us today – should be fun,” Stephanie said. “And my folks and my brother are out of town – we have the house to ourselves.”

She had taken advantage of their absence and invited her friends to a gathering. Kelly McGuire and Angie Fontana had been co-workers, had formerly done some modeling with her for the department store that anchored one end of Squander Mall. They had shared the adventure, as had Rachel Griffin and Amanda Mason. They didn’t see enough of each other any more – this gathering would be the first time they had all gotten together since the second week of summer. Stephanie had invited Morgan and Emily MacDonald too – Morgan had been Ashley’s best friend at school, and Emily was... Emily.

Ashley sipped her coffee. “So what’s the program?” she asked.

“Tickle each other silly, of course! A multiple elimination endurance contest maybe.” Stephanie grinned. “Rachel thinks she’s tough – I’m gonna show her otherwise!”

“Anything we need to bring?” Ashley asked.

“Nope – just yourselves. And the most fiendish tickling tricks you can think of.”

Ashley grinned back. “No problem there. You’re right, Rachel needs a good tickling. I’ll help.”

“How about you, Morgan?” Stephanie asked. “Any preference?”

“Hmm?” Morgan said – she hadn’t been paying attention. She had tuned them out, lost in her own thoughts.

Morgan was a private person who didn’t make friends easily. Her genius-level IQ set her even further apart. And she wasn’t very perceptive socially – her personality led her in other directions. Since she worked in the mall’s bookstore, she saw Stephanie pretty often, but not by choice.

Morgan had become friends with Ashley while they worked together on a History project at school. Ashley had drawn her out, involved her with the other neighborhood girls – she had loosened up considerably in the past year. She still considered Ashley her best friend. But Ashley’s adventure had changed her – there was a strain in their relationship despite their best efforts to the contrary.

Morgan had heard Ashley’s story. Rachel, Amanda, Stephanie, Kelly and Angie had all backed her up. In good Science Fiction manner, Morgan had suspended disbelief – the six girls’ stories were consistent and, even more importantly, internally consistent.

Their adventure had created a bond that Morgan couldn’t share – she was acutely aware of being an outsider. And for that reason, Morgan couldn’t warm up to the others. She figured they were including her for Ashley’s sake and no other reason.

“I’m not sure I’ll even come,” Morgan said. “Maybe I’ll wash my hair instead,” she added, ignoring Stephanie’s wounded expression.

Ashley briefly rested her hand on Stephanie’s. “Excuse me, gotta get back to work,” Stephanie said.

“What’s the matter, Morgan?” Ashley asked when Stephanie was gone.

“Everything’s different now,” Morgan answered. “I don’t feel like I know you any more. Yah, we try, but...”

“I’ve changed, Morgan,” Ashley said quietly. “There’s no undoing that. But there’s no reason we can’t still be friends. The others too – they want you to come. Give them – give us – a chance.”

In the end, Morgan allowed herself to be persuaded. She owed Ashley that, on the basis of their past friendship. The others? She would try to reserve judgement, just this one time, for Ashley’s sake.

“Hi, Ashley, come on in,” Stephanie said cheerfully. “Kelly and Angie are already here. They’re in the family room.”

Ashley followed her friend indoors, leaving her sandals by the front door with the others. Kelly and Angie greeted her warmly. Angie had dark hair, dark brows and lashes and brown eyes, Kelly had coppery red hair, fair skin and blue eyes so dark they seemed almost indigo. Like Stephanie, they were tall, drop-dead gorgeous, with beautiful faces, flawless skin, long silky hair, hourglass figures and long, shapely legs. They all wore shorts and t-shirts today, with their hair in pony tails.

“I talked Morgan into coming – she’ll be here in a few minutes,” Ashley said. “Emily is bringing Rachel and Amanda.”

After consultation among themselves, the girls had told Emily their story too. Emily had heard them out without comment, asked a few pointed questions afterward. Stephanie hadn’t been sure at first that Emily believed them.

“You’d be surprised at what I would or wouldn’t believe,” Emily had said at last, with a look of secret amusement. And she would say no more.

“D’you really think Morgan will come?” Angie asked.

“Said she would,” Ashley said. “I think she meant it this time.”

“What should we do while we’re waiting?” Kelly asked. “As if I didn’t know,” she added with a grin.

The doorbell rang again. “Hold that thought,” Stephanie said. “That’s probably them.”

“Me first!” Amanda said when Stephanie opened the door – she was grinning ear to ear. The little brunette wore platform type flip-flops that raised her almost to Stephanie’s height.

“I think we’ll tickle you last this time,” Stephanie said, grinning back. “We can take our time that way. Patience.”

Red-headed Rachel and Emily were behind Amanda – odd how much alike they looked, they couldn’t possibly be related. The newcomers were dressed like the others, in shorts and t-shirts. They came inside and added their shoes to the pile by the door.

“Patience? You’ve got to be kidding!” Rachel said. “She’s been driving me crazy the last few days – wore my fingers out tickling her. Tickle her senseless for me. Think you can manage that?”

“I think so – we had a good teacher,” Stephanie replied. “Funny how it all worked out.”

“Promises, promises!” Amanda said. “Let’s get started. Is anybody else here, or are we the first?”

“Kelly, Angie and Ashley are here already,” Stephanie said. “Only one who isn’t is Morgan.” She started to close the door, but saw that Morgan had just arrived. “Hi, Morgan!” she called out warmly. “Glad to have you with us. Come on in.”

“Hi,” Morgan said without enthusiasm. She followed the others to the family room, but stood apart from them and took no part in the conversation, looking uncomfortable.

This was the first time Morgan had come to one of these gatherings. She had blown off previous invitations, more or less politely, but a rejection all the same. She looked like she wished she had done the same today, Stephanie thought. Each of them had done their best to make Morgan feel welcome. They hadn’t been very successful.

Amanda was sitting next to Stephanie on the couch. She leaned close, serious for once. “Morgan doesen’t like us very much, does she?” she asked in a low voice.

“It seems not,” Stephanie replied quietly. “And I’m not sure why.”

“Maybe we can tickle the answer out of her,” Amanda said with an impish grin.

Stephanie laughed. “You’re incorrigible! No, we’ll have to try something else. The question is, what?”

Morgan saw the low-voiced interchange between Amanda and Stephanie and frowned. These girls weren’t her sort – not at all. Especially that two-faced bitch Stephanie, acting friendly while she’s really laughing at me. Stephanie could stand a serious attitude adjustment, she thought.

The girls headed for the kitchen to fortify themselves with snacks and cold drinks. Morgan hung back. Maybe I should just bail, she thought. I don’t belong here.

Emily nudged her. “Lighten up – we’re all friends here,” she said quietly.

Emily. She and Ashley had gotten close lately. Did she know too? Probably – but Emily kept her own counsel. Emily was... an archaic word described her best, a word only a nerd like Morgan would know. There was something eldritch about Emily.

The others were in the kitchen, laughing and joking. They were all friends...

“Are we really,” Morgan said.

They were all in the kitchen except Morgan, Stephanie saw. Morgan had stayed by herself in the family room.

Stephanie took Emily aside. She still didn’t know Emily well, but she recognized that the redhead had some very special qualities. Emily participated in the tickling games and seemingly fit right in with everyone else. But sometimes, Stephanie had caught a look of amused indulgence on Emily’s face, quickly suppressed. It was the way one looks at puppies or small children – cute and playful, fun to be around, but certainly not one’s peers.

Emily had her hair up in little-girl pigtails, and looked all of about 15 yrs old. But she had more than her share of mature wisdom, and the serenity found sometimes in the very old. Stephanie had the sense that Emily knew her own mind, was comfortable inside her own skin, and had nothing further to prove to anyone.

“Emily, why does Morgan hate us so?” Stephanie asked. “What have we ever done to her?”

“You exist,” Emily said. “She envies your bond with Ashley, and your perfection. She thinks she’s being patronized, by you especially.”

“Perfection? But... Rachel and Amanda...”

“They’re part of your group. She isn’t. I’m not either, but...” Emily cut that thought off short, then went on. “Let’s just say that it’ll take Morgan a few years to work through this and adjust her attitude,” Emily said. “Unless...”

“Unless what? What can I do?” Stephanie asked.

“You’re a Catholic, aren’t you?”

Stephanie nodded, a little perplexed at the change of subject.

“So is Morgan – raised that way, anyway, and none of us stray very far from our upbringing,” Emily said. “Tell me, what powers your moral sense?”

“My faith,” Stephanie responded automatically.

Emily raised an eyebrow.

“Oh! Guilt,” Stephanie said. “The Jews invented it, but we put it to work.”

“There’s your answer,” Emily said. “Now if you’ll excuse me...”

The family room decor didn’t surprise Morgan at all – lots of pictures of Stephanie on the walls. It didn’t occur to her that Stephanie’s parents loved her and were proud of her. This was just more evidence – not that Morgan needed any – that the girl was totally stuck on herself.

The others came back from the kitchen, giggling and poking each other in the ribs. Morgan gathered that they had decided on a foot tickling endurance contest. Yup – Kelly, Emily and Rachel ended up hogtied, paired up with Amanda, Angie and Ashley. Oh joy – that left Stephanie for her. Tickler or ticklee? Did it matter?

Stephanie grinned. “Looks like the Red-Headed League is about to get it,” she said, recalling another adventure, one that Morgan had shared with the others. “Come up to my room, Morgan. Please. Ashley tells me you’re a first rate tickler. I want you to tickle me silly – ‘til I don’t know my own name.”

“OK by me,” Morgan said. “Lead the way.” What the hell, she thought – why not? I don’t like the bitch, so tickle torturing her will be fun. Maybe it will change her attitude. And if not, so what?

Morgan looked over at the other girls first. The three ticklers grinned up at her, then Amanda and Angie held their ticklee’s toes back. Amanda tickled right behind Kelly’s big toes, on the balls of both feet at once. The redhead bucked violently and laughed her head off. Angie tickled the soft skin under Emily’s toes, side to side, and was rewarded with a wild burst of helpless laughter. Ashley just dug in, tickling two-handed in Rachel’s arches, just in front of her heels. Rachel went wild and joined the rest, laughing in three-part harmony. Their ticklish laughter followed Morgan and Stephanie as they climbed the stairs.

Stephanie led Morgan into her room. It wasn’t at all what Morgan expected. The decor was spare, devoid of frou-frou, almost austere. There was a religious image of some sort on one wall – very dark, pre-Medieval from the look of it – and a crucifix with some palm fronds stuck behind it. The cosmetics on the vanity table were neatly organized. The dresser top was uncluttered, only a jewelry box, a framed photo and a rosary. Morgan looked closer at the photo – a group shot of Stephanie and her friends taken at a museum, six grinning girls gathered around a display model of a Greek trireme.

Stephanie handed Morgan some old nylons, shucked her t-shirt and shorts, and laid face-up on the bed in her bra and panties. She shifted until her feet hung off the end of the bed, then spread her arms.

“Tie my wrists to the bedposts,” Stephanie said. “Then tie my ankles together and to the top rail at the foot board. I’m sure you can figure out what to do after that.”

Snotty bitch! I’ll show you! Morgan thought as she tied Stephanie up.

“Any preference?” Morgan asked, not really caring about the answer.

“Nope – up to you,” Stephanie answered.

Morgan straddled the girl’s hips. She started in Stephanie’s armpits, flicking lightly. Stephanie burst out laughing – her contralto tickle laugh was as lovely as the rest of her. Stephanie was an active ‘lee, bucking and squirming, trying desperately to escape the tickling while she laughed at the top of her lungs. That just encouraged Morgan – she tickled up and down Stephanie’s rib cage, rubbing the skin against the bones, getting in the ticklish spaces in between. She tickled down to Stephanie’s sides next, grabbing and lobster clawing. She wasn’t the least bit gentle.

“How about some tummy tickles?” Morgan asked brightly. But Stephanie was laughing much too hard to answer.

Stephanie’s fit abs twitched and jerked as Morgan tickled onto her tummy, and her laughter went off the scale. Morgan tickled two handed, one hand following the rib cage and the other the panty line. Each time she came to Stephanie’s sides, she gave them a few pokes – then back onto the tummy again, over and over, filling the room with Stephanie’s sweet ticklish laughter.

Morgan kept it up, playing Stephanie like a piano. Stephanie’s hair had come loose from her pony tail and was in tangles around her head. She laughed and laughed, red faced and sweaty, tears of laughter leaking out of her closed eyes. Morgan tickled Stephanie right to the edge, then picked up the pace, tickling mercilessly. Stephanie lost it and laughed herself breathless.

That was just a warmup, thought Morgan. She dismounted and kneeled next to her victim on the bed. She gave Stephanie just enough time to catch her breath. Then Morgan started in on Stephanie’s hips, tickled the backs of her thighs and knees, lobster clawed her way up the front of the thighs to the hips, over and over. Stephanie laughed like a madwoman.

Stephanie wasn’t struggling any more. Her strength had been tickled away – all she could do was lay there and laugh. Morgan held her in the zone, laughing helplessly, then shifted her tickle target back to Stephanie’s sides and tummy and tickled Stephanie into gasping red-faced silent laughter.

I saved the best for last, Morgan thought. She got the stool from Stephanie’s vanity and sat at her victim’s feet. Stephanie was breathing hard, gasping for air – the tickling had been pretty intense. Rough too – Stephanie’s oh-so-perfect body was already starting to bruise.

“Ready for some more?” Morgan asked. Without waiting for an answer, she spread Stephanie’s right little and next toes and tickled between them, and now Stephanie was laughing harder than before. Morgan tickled across between each pair, then held them back and tickled the soft skin underneath – Stephanie laughed with wild abandon.

Morgan tickled side to side across both stretched out soles, forcing more wild laughter. She made a claw of her right hand, then raked it down Stephanie’s right foot, making four fast zig-zag parallel lines and applying just enough pressure to tickle unbearably. Stephanie’s laughter went off the scale when Morgan got on her heel – Morgan repeated on the left foot, with the same result. Aha! She had found the spot where Stephanie’s feet were off-the-scale ticklish.

Morgan tickled Stephanie’s heels with both hands, flicking and scratching. Stephanie laughed her head off at the top of her lungs. Morgan shifted her tickle target to the arches, then the soles, and the laughter went down a notch. She let Stephanie catch a breath, then finished on her heels, tickling at warp speed, and tickled Stephanie’s breath away.

“Don’t you think that’s enough?” Emily asked from the doorway.

Morgan jumped, startled. “How long have you been watching us?” she asked.

“Long enough. Are you OK, Stephanie?”

“I’m... fine...” Stephanie gasped out. She took long deep breaths, then went on. “Close the door on your way out, Emily. Come on, Morgan – give me more.” Despite herself, Morgan was impressed – the bitch was pretty tough, it seemed.

“Coming right up,” Morgan said. There’s lots more where that came from, she thought. I’ll tickle her to death – no, I’ll make her wish I had...

Oh Ghod how it tickled! Was that a curse or a prayer? Stephanie no longer knew. She was sweaty, her hair was tangled, her abs and ribs ached from laughing, tears leaked from her closed eyes. She was very near the end of her endurance.

But Morgan showed no sign of stopping. Stephanie felt a weight on her hips – she opened her eyes, looked up at Morgan and smiled, not very convincingly. “It’s all good, but tummy tickles drive me wild,” she said. Her voice was a little rough from laughing. “Feet too. Give it to me good.”

“Your funeral,” Morgan said, and circled a single well manicured fingernail around Stephanie’s navel. Stephanie squirmed like a worm and laughed her head off.

It was much worse than before. Morgan’s tickling hands roamed her sides and her aching abs, forcing stream after stream of ticklish laughter. Morgan held her on the edge, never letting her zone out, always letting her get just enough air to keep on laughing. Stephanie laughed and laughed, helplessly, until she thought she would go crazy – then laughed some more. When Morgan tickled her breathless again, it came as a relief.

Stephanie drifted slowly back from Tickle Hell. The weight was off her hips – Morgan had dismounted. The bed moved as her tormentor stood up. Stephanie took long shaky breaths, eyes closed, trying desperately to get her breathing and heart rate normal again.

Fingernails touched Stephanie’s bare soles. Just the touch was enough to break her. “No more... please... please...” she begged.

“Kitchey koo,” Morgan said, and flicked her nails in Stephanie’s arches. Stephanie laughed like mad once again. Her laughter had an edge of desperation – she was well past the limit of her endurance.

Morgan drew circles, figure-eight’s and other tickling shapes on Stephanie’s heels. Stephanie laughed her head off as Morgan switched to two handed tickling, fingernails flicking and scratching the ticklish heels. Stephanie was helpless, unable to move or even form a coherent thought.

Morgan tickled two handed up Stephanie’s arches and onto her soles. She held the toes back and tickled under them, then across both stretched out soles, side to side, left-right-and-repeat. She tickled the balls of both feet, then tickled two handed back down to the heels again. Time expanded as the tickling filled Stephanie’s universe – she lapsed into ticklish delirium, laughing at the top of her lungs.

Morgan tickled her gasping again, and mercifully the tickling stopped. Stephanie was exhausted, and her whole body ached. She felt something cold against her right wrist, then the left, and her ankles – Morgan was using scissors to cut her loose. Stephanie rolled onto her side and drew her legs up to ease her aching abs. Her feet still tingled from the tickling. Surely that was the end – she couldn’t take any more...

Morgan looked down at Stephanie, curled up and crying softly. She didn’t hate the girl any more – if anything, admired her for her toughness. For herself, she felt only revulsion. Stephanie wouldn’t have let me do that to her if she really hated me as much as I hated her, she thought. I’m the one who needed an attitude adjustment. What have I done? Why did I torture her like that?

“Stephanie...” Morgan said. The girl was unresponsive. She was a mess, sweaty, cheeks tear streaked, hair in tangles, a ring of bruises around her middle.

“Stephanie...” Morgan repeated, and touched Stephanie’s shoulder. Stephanie flinched, then straightened and rolled onto her back again. She stretched out her arms, put her ankles together.

“I’m ready for more if you are,” Stephanie said in a husky voice.

Morgan burst into tears. She sat on the edge of the bed and cried as though her heart would break. The bed shifted under her – she felt a presence beside her, an arm around her shoulders...

“Come on now,” Stephanie husked out. She cleared her throat – it was raw, and desert dry. She felt like she had taken a beating. “You enjoyed tickling me, didn’t you?”

“Stephanie, I’m so sorry...” Morgan said, sniffling. “I did my best to hurt you. I shouldn’t have done that to you.”

“You got it out of your system,” Stephanie said. “No harm done – a night’s sleep, and I’ll be good as new.” She felt her midsection, winced, then grinned crookedly. “Well, almost. No midriff shirts for me for a while.”

Morgan smiled shyly, and her face lit up like the sunrise. Why, she’s beautiful, Stephanie thought with surprise. Her features, her bone structure – in a few years, she’ll be a knockout. Why didn’t I see it before? Why can’t she see it in herself?

Stephanie stood, steadied herself on a bedpost – she was pretty shaky. “Help me into my robe – it’s on the back of the door,” she said. “Let’s get a cold drink and a snack – I’m ravenous.”

Female laughter floated up the stairs to greet them – the others were playing again downstairs. They passed through the family room on the way to the kitchen. Now Amanda, Angie and Ashley were hogtied, laughing like mad as Kelly, Emily and Rachel tickled their upturned feet. Emily caught Stephanie’s eye and winked. Stephanie didn’t need telepathy to get the message – told you so. How did she know? Who was Emily anyway?

But that was a question for another time. Right now, her new friend was in the kitchen, and it wouldn’t do to keep her waiting.

***THE END***

I really want to move there....:rolleyes:

This was another great installment in a series that I have grown very fond of. The characters are more developed each time around. Great job! :cool:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back