• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PERFECT TICKLISH BODIES: Elle Mc Pherson & Heidi Klum

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
PERFECT TICKLISH BODIES: Elle Mc Pherson & Heidi Klum

This story contains explicit sex

Heidi Klum was delighted, her most admired supermodel accepted her invitation to spend the weekend at her home, now she was tantalized by the beautiful sight of Elle Mc Pherson wearing an extra small bikini by the swimming pool.

-“Drinks are coming! said Heidi handling her guest a “martini”.
-“Thanks Heidi, you look fantastic” answered smiling the Australian former supermodel.

10 years younger, Heidi Klum was as beautiful as Elle, slightly smaller and shorter but still fantastic, she was wearing a black bikini and thongs. She waited until the effect of her “special martini” was complete and lead her friend to rest in bed.

Two hours later Elle realized she was naked, tied spread eagled at a huge king size bed, by her side was Heidi equally naked sitting with her crossed legs touching and caressing her own delicious feet.

-“ What the hell is this?” asked a surprised Elle.

-“ Welcome home my dear, this is my dungeon, OUR dungeon” answered the German beauty.

-“ But why? I didn’t do anything to deserve this, please don’t hurt me” replied Elle.

-“Hurt you ? Of course not, I m just gonna tickle you until madness, and then I ll fuck you, You ll be my lover, I swear you ll love it”

-“ Tickle me? Fuck me ? are you crazy? Let me out you fucking German BITCH!!”

-“ Come on Elle, I really admire you, everybody tells me I look like you, and I am so selfish!!! I want to become an actress as you did, I know that being a supermodel is just a few years of fame…..AH and regarding tickling, we have a common friend: Kate Moss told me when she kidnapped you and tickle torture you and fuck you. She told me that in the beginning you cursed like a whore but finally when broken you ll beg for more and more.”

Elle remembered being at Kate s mercy, it was terrible, that British bitch, she would not resist being tickle tortured again so she tried: - OK Heidi, what do you want ? just let me out and I ll do whatever you want, I even know a Hollywood producer who HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSTTTTOOOOOPPHAHAHAH !

Her speech was cut by Heidi s sadistic strokes at her extra ticklish muscular tummy. Her gifted hands with long fingers and sharp nails worked the incredible upper-body of Elle who screamed and yelled begging for mercy, for pity…………

But mercy never came, Heidi sat riding over her prisoner s hips and tickled her ribs, her tummy, her soft underarms. The German was excited by the sight of her victim and licked the sensitive navel delighted by the athletic arms, the tense muscles trying in vain to escape from the torment and humiliation, she felt the sweated body fighting and trying to endure in her own thighs, tightly pressing the hips

-“ I know now why they call you “the body”” said Heidi during a brief moment of relief. “ …you are gorgeous, and your brown long hair against your beautiful face ooooohhhh its great!!!!!!!!”

-“ Please Heidi, I cant stand it anymore”

-“ But I am just beginning….” was the cruel answer. Now the target were the incredible breasts, she used her fingertips to caress and tickle the nipples while the victim screamed humiliated. Heidi continued the tickling until she came for the first time, proud of her own expertise in torture.

Half an hour later, both women knew what was next, Elle was terrified and Heidi excited by the next target: the feet. Elle s feet were fantastic, very large and strong but feminine, slender with long toes and high arches….. a real delight.

-“ Koooootche kooootcheeee, tickle tiiiiiiickle” said Heidi taunting and teasing while waving her cruel fingernails a few inches from the helpless soles –“ Lets try these beauties!!!!!”

-“ Not my feet please, I swear I ll die for God s sake have mercy!!!!!!”

The German began with light strokes, using the tips of her fingers, not the nails, she watched admired the innocent attempt to escape, the wiggling soles, the spreading toes. Finally she used her fingernails and tickled between Elle s toes…

-“ NOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

Next she worked the extra sensitive balls of her victim s feet, there the effect was devastating: Elle seemed to explode, the tormentor had to ran her fingers stronger in that harder but juicy area, sometimes she even nibble the salty soles and the reaction was still of utter suffering and humiliation:-“ HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! MERCYYYYY!!! NOT MY FEET NOT MY FEEEEEET!!!!PLEEEEEEASEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHAHAH !!

There is an incredibly sensitive path that goes from the smallest toe to de heel, just on the outside edge of the magnificent soles that was carefully, sadistically traveled by the sharp fingernails. Then it was time to explore the high arches…. The softer skin, paler than the rest of the soles, so sensitive, so ticklish. Heidi came again while administrating Elle s ordeal.

-“ PLEEEEEEEASEEE STOOOOOOPPPPPNOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAH !!”

Next she climbed on a helpless foot, introducing the long big toe in her own wet vagina and ridded getting in and out while moistening with her fluids while tormenting the heel with her fingernail.

Elle thought she was going to die, exhausted by the torment, breathless continued to scream but her strength was gone and so her voice:- “ HAHAHAHHAHhhhhhhaaahah”.

When Elle used her erected nipples to tickle the soft arches Elle felt a combination of tickling and exciting she never experienced before, the sight of the German goddess, naked running her tits on her soles was really fantastic

Now Heidi stopped the tickling and began to lick and suck Elle s feet, she did it lovingly, tasting and enjoying the appetizer, giving her prisoner a very pleasant and exciting sensation , the sensation went from her humid licked toes to her vagina, now wet.

Heidi s gifted tongue worked the feet with great expertise, getting dry after traveling through the long soles, then continued by the strong calves, the soft tanned skin of the athletic thighs…… and reached the juicy vulva, she licked and caressed the lips and clit making Elle to come to orgasm after orgasm, again and again… she used her tongue and fingers, working the sex and the tight ass exploring…..until she came again exhausted.

After a resting period the prisoner woke up and realized in despair, that her ankles were bound together to a wooden stock over the bed, her big toes tied by shoelaces completely exposing the soles, a nylon cover under her body surprised her so she asked:- “ Why don’t you stop for mercy?” I want to get out I need to go to the toilet, PLEASE HEIDI!!!”

-“ After so much tickling your bladder must be full, so this is a new experiment I want to try, I want you to pee yourself” said Heidi with a sadistic grin and sat on a stool facing Elle s completely exposed and vulnerable soles.

-“ No PLEASE DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!HAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!!

The torturer attacked the feet, viciously, she ran her ten fingernails up and down the helpless bottoms, up and down up and down....................finally she won, Elle emptied her bladder, humiliated, horrified.

-“ We still have a long evening ahead, Elle, what do you want to eat?”

Elle Mc Pherson knew the ordeal would continue, the only relief was her will to get on Heidi, sooner or later she will have her revenge……….and its going to be long and sweet.

Heidi Klum s time

I was thinking about Elle and Alicia Silverstone tickling Heidi till hell.

Do you agree?

YES!!!!

revenge is a sweet thing!!! i was thinking in stead of alicia maybe laeticia casta!!!
make it a whole supermodel story!!!

as long as Heidi is the ticklee........

He Deigo.........

Doesn't matter who does the tickling as long as Heidi's feet are tickled. Yes its an obsession but someone has to do it. :devil:

Thanks

Thanks,

Next turn is Heidi tickled by laetitia Casta, as I am traveling its going to be by the end of next week

Diego you are the man.........

Deigo you are the man. I have all your Heidi stories. Thank you so much for writing them. Her feet are fantastic.

Giantfan

REPOST PERFECT TICKLISH BODIES: Elle Mc Pherson & Heidi Klum

VERY SOON HEIDI KLUM is going to be the victim of a LOOOOONG SEXY and CRUEL TICKLING

Diego

Deigo your the man

Deigo, its been awhile. So glad to hear your starting with my all time fav Heidi Klum......I can't wait to read about those big beautiful feet of hers being tickled. Cannot wait.

Thanks,

Giantfan.:devil:

great story

tahnks diego, it was great and i can`t wait to read getting elle on heidi. i love heidi. she is so beautiful. keep on writing.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back