• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just a moment - m/f

Ayla ny

Verified
he snuck up behind her while she stood at the kitchen counter, slipped his hands over hers and kissed the side of her neck. “what’cha doin’…?

she giggled, scrunched her neck and tried to pull her hands free, to no avail. “sorting through the mail and being attacked by amorous ticklemonsters!”, she replied.

he pulled her hands up over her head and she linked her fingers behind his neck.

“you do realize that the boys will be home any minute… don’t you?”

“nope.”, he whispered in her ear.

“nope? nope, you don’t know? or nope, the boys won’t be home any minute?”

“hush… I’m busy… enough with the questions.” his hands left hers and trailed down the underside of her arms. “looook what I found….”, he exclaimed, in a mix of boyish delight and sadistic glee that only he could pull off, as his scribbling fingers approached her underarms.

her body tried to wiggle out of reach, but her fingers stayed clasped. she could stay put a little bit longer… she thought… maybe… the tingles grew, and she found herself almost dancing with this ticklemonster behind her. her knees grew weak and she bit her lip to keep the giggles in, but her fingers did indeed stay clasped behind his neck.

these were the moments she had always dreamed of. love, gratitude and dread danced a strange dance through her mind. “don’t analyze it, live it.” that’s what he had taught her, and that’s what she intended to do.

his fingers found the hem of her shirt. “ticklish baby’s got a ticklish belly…”. his fingers wiggled and wandered their way up her shirt. “and she’s got a few other ticklish spots I want to play in too…”

his fingers found her sides and dug in. her hands came unclasped and became fists… but stayed up on his shoulders. it took everything in her not to crumble to the floor.

if she could have formed words… she would have scolded him. instead she just stomped her foot on the floor.

“wassa matter…? does… it… tickle…?” his digging fingers followed her ribs higher.

“yes it tickles, YOU!” she whirled around and kissed him. somewhere during that kiss she found herself backed up against the kitchen counter. his fingers tangled in her hair and gently but firmly pulled her head back.

“ohhhh… you think that tickles…”.

he was growling now.

he nibbled, kissed, devoured… her neck.

“c’mere… I want to show you those other spots I was talking about.” he growl/whispered as he pulled her to their room.

Sweet! I lreally liked it. Short, to the point and a nice little slice of life from two people who've got it figured it out! Thanks. :cool:

:::yawwwwwwwwnnnnn:::

That was okayyyyyyyyyyyy.

I guess. :rolleyes:

I could do better, if I'd been in his shoes. ;) Or hers. :devil:

Re: :::yawwwwwwwwnnnnn:::

AffectionateDan said:
That was okayyyyyyyyyyyy.

I guess. :rolleyes:

I could do better, if I'd been in his shoes. ;) Or hers. :devil:

look down, Brat Man, you're in 'em! :p

part two would be full of stuff that I can think... but am not so good at saying or writing. :)

Somehow I find that very hard to comprehend from a writter's standpoint knowing how good you are at creating a mood and developing scenarios and characters.

As far as from the content point of view I can fully understand there may be some things that you'd prefer were left to one's imagination!

Ayla, what a delicious moment, and you captured it so perfectly!

You kids always make me go 'Awwwwww', being all in love like that:)

thanks, Angel. my friends and family pretty much feel the same way. when they’re not gagging from that sicky-sweet taste we sometimes leave in their mouths… ;)

ps YOU need to write another story! I'm still recovering from that one you wrote.

Morning Angel said:
Ayla, what a delicious moment, and you captured it so perfectly!

You kids always make me go 'Awwwwww', being all in love like that:)
Life is Good, innit? :lovestory

thanks, Angel. my friends and family pretty much feel the same way. when they’re not gagging from that sicky-sweet taste we sometimes leave in their mouths…

LOL...

ps YOU need to write another story! I'm still recovering from that one you wrote.

Thank you Ayla, I'm flattered. Have you read this http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51738 ? I wrote it a few weeks ago. It's a bit different from my earlier stuff, but still me:)

Life is Good, innit?

I can't argue there, Dan;)

That's fiction based on fact, I am sure. I hope you include it in your book, Ayla!

Em Es said:
That's fiction based on fact, I am sure. I hope you include it in your book, Ayla!

that’s just exactly what it is. and if I ever did write a book, and it was an autobiography, I think that they would tell me to tone it down a little... to make it more believable. ;)

thanks, Em Es.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back