• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Tickle Scene--fetish Dolls ...

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
Thanks to all who've shown interest in the film. To TKREXX, I wish we did have an Asian actress with ticklish feet, but none ever auditioned. Hopefully you'll like our selection. To FTKL, since my time is stretched to the max right now I'm going to type my accounts on the forum without taking time for personal replies, please watch for updates here.
As to the actresses: three of them can be seen in MEAT FOR SATAN'S ICEBOX. One of the actresses, Heather Lucas has a series of pictures on the Troma.Com website. Click Tromettes, she's the October 2003 Tromette of the Month.
The scene we recently did included myself, Heather and Diana another actress from, and producer of, MEAT FOR STAN'S ICEBOX. In the scene Billy the tickling serial killer has a nightmare where his first two victims tickle-torture him.
Not only was this the first time I'd ever been tickled by 2 women, it was also done in front of a camera crew! After I was tied spread-eagled to the bed, the actresses entered onto the set dressed like nurses from Hell.
The scene began with them sitting on the headboard and teasing my face with their bare feet. At the end of the first take Heather was giggling, saying, "Your beard is tickling my feet!" By the end of the 3rd take she was shoving her lucious toes into my mouth (few things taste better than 22 year old starlet feet).
Then it was time to move onto the tickle torture.
Diana stayed seated on the headboard while Heather climbed down to my feet. She cut out the bottom of the white sock I was wearing on my left foot, then sticking a feather into the hole she tickled the bejesus out of me. This lasted several minutes. then the director cut to reset for the next scene.
As they set up, Diana, who'd been pinning my shoulders down with her bare feet, loomed over me and asked: "What would happen if I did this?" She then dug her toes into my left side. I, of course, screamed, laughed, bucked; she, of course just kept it up for another minute (I'd never had a woman use her toes to tickle me before, it was quite thrilling).
The next couple of "tickling takes" were absolutely wild. Once the director called action, Heather began to tickle my exposed sole with her fingers; then she pulled the sock completely off so she could get my entire foot (which she did from heels to toes). Diana, in the meantime started tickling me with her toes again.
The last take was the most intense because Heather moved up and down my body, tickling my ribs, sides and always back to my foot--keeping her touch maddeningly light on my arch, and wiggling her fingers in between and around my toes. They reduced me to silent laughter and that "high" you get from prolonged tickling. My intire being was focused on the wicked, awful, yet heavenly and insanely pleasureable sensation of tickling.
After five minutes the director yelled cut. Despite my state of delerium I was ready to do another take, but he felt he'd gotten all the shots he needed.
I laid on the bed for a few minutes, sweaty and lost in my ticklees "high" before they untied me. After the shoot one of the crew remarked on how realistic my reactions were. I assured him that I was not faking. "You're really that ticklish?" He marvelled "That must have been torture." I smiled, replied: "You have not idea."
As far as I'm concerned, Xmas came early this year.
The next few shoots don't include any tickling scenes, once we do another one I'll report back to you.
Till then, don't forget to check out MEAT FOR SATAN'S ICBOX. Available at the Trom website and in select video outlets.

So whats the latest stats on the film? We havent heard anything for a while;)

Thanks for the update on the film, Director. :D
I envy you that scene. :D

Whoa! I'm not into F/M, but that's an intense account! I can't wait to hear more.

~FTKL

Hi Ya'll, thanks for the responses, I wasn't sure anyone was reading this thread.
We've been on a short hiatus but have started filming some small connecting scenes. The next major tickling scene (me tickling some luscious female feet) should occur within the next two weeks
After that we're moving the production into the "Studio" where most of the tickle torture situations occur (which eventually include me being tickled by all four of my victims!).
More soon.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back